lol
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:00:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Works great on my new 6
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:04:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

At the rate that mobile technology is advancing, I disagree.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Like I said earlier in this thread; this is similar to assuming a Windows 98 or XP era computer will run just as fast with Windows 8 as a current generation computer.  It's just not gonna happen.

edited for quote derp on my part.

Actually, your typical new PC from 2010 would probably be somewhat faster running Win 8.1 today.

Face it. Apple should have a regression path for updates, and they shouldn't advertise major updates to older platforms.

A PC from 2010 isn't 5 generations old.

And 4 years ago isn't long enough to obsolete a tablet.

At the rate that mobile technology is advancing, I disagree.

I disagree with your disagreement. Iphone 4, Galaxy S, Apple TV, third iteration of the Kindle, etc.

All still very viable for use today, presuming they aren't strangled by an update.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:04:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Like I said earlier in this thread; this is similar to assuming a Windows 98 or XP era computer will run just as fast with Windows 8 as a current generation computer.  It's just not gonna happen.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is just retarded.  There is no business model to force people to upgrade.  Do you expect them to write an OS that makes the powerful new device work to it's potential, but still be nerfed to the point that idiots using a 4 year old device can still run it? It's not going to happen... as it just isn't possible.

I learned about 20 years ago that if your computer/device/whatever is at the very bottom of the minimum requirements for any new software.. don't waste your time, as it's not going to run very well to be a pleasant experience.  Sure, it'll run it, but it isn't going to be that great because of the old ass hardware people are trying to use.  

Yet all these retards are always claiming Apple has some "forced obsolescence" tactic going.  People need to realize that the iPhone 4 that they got for fucking free two years ago is 4 generations behind and isn't going to run the latest and greatest software.

The only thing Apple should do is give people the ability to downgrade the version of IOS they are using to whatever worked best before they did the recent update.

Point, the first: Yes. People shouldn't suck Apple cock so hard that they knock their heads in Tim Cook's gold-plated belt buckle and say stupid shit like hardware from a mere 4 years ago is old and busted, or that an OS shouldn't be able to run equally well on hardware from 2010 or 2014.

Point, the second: And not doing so is....forced obsolescence.

lol

So Apple can push an update that magically turns a 5 generations old piece of hardware into the new 2014 version?

When the iPad 2 came out iMessage was not even around! I don't get why people think a device which is 5 generations old should be able to run a new OS, which is FAR more advanced than what came with the device at launch, just as good as the day it was new with an OS that didn't even include Messages! When the iPad 2 was launched it came with iOS 4 which is ancient and dinosaur compared to what iOS is doing today. So no, its not going to run just as good as a brand new model which is far better hardware wise.

Wait so you're compared an almost 20 year leap in hardware to 5 years?
out of
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:11:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:11:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd really be curious how a similarly aged Android tablet held up to several large OS updates.  I have a feeling it would be in the same boat or worse as an iPad 2 running iOS8.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:15:25 PM EDT
[#7]
How many of you guys are professional software developers and actually know what you're talking about?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 1:17:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Ugh. Safari blows on the new iOS.

When I start typing in a text editor (e.g. ARFCom), it automatically scrolls to the top of the page and covers text with the keyboard.

Web pages randomly won't load or refresh, including Google results and Craigslist.

Cut and paste is broken.

Want to open a page in a new tab on iPhone 5? Hold down the link for a very, very, very long time. When the option comes up to open in new tab, select it, go have a quick coffee break while it processes.

On ipad, what possible reason is there to move the bookmark, share, +, and page selection to the opposite sides of the bar? Everyone with muscle memory from the previous version now gets to relearn the process. And bonus, it's no longer handy for use with one hand. I could be doing a task with one hand and quickly pull up a desired window with the other. Now, Nope. Now it's cumbersome.

At least I have some of the comforting old features, like dumping all the text from my editor when swapping tabs, random force closes, and a complete inability to handle GIFs.

FWIW, GIFs also are horrible on Photn browser.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:20:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Remember when I said "I'm a glutton for punishment," when it came to updating at release? Well, yeah, I'm paying for it now

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:24:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Remember when I said "I'm a glutton for punishment," when it came to updating at release? Well, yeah, I'm paying for it now

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm211/GIR101_bucket/Mobile%20Uploads/image-21.jpg
View Quote

I thought I fucking warned you not to update your shit after I had fuckered my ipad up?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:26:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I thought I fucking warned you not to update your shit after I had fuckered my ipad up?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm211/GIR101_bucket/Mobile%20Uploads/image-21.jpg

I don't think that's an iOS bug.  Lots of people have reported images with weird ads/pictures all FUBAR on the screen.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:29:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I don't think that's an iOS bug.  Lots of people have reported images with weird ads/pictures all FUBAR on the screen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've had it in ios devices, but only happens on this website.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:33:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Haven't updated, but am about to.

I hope this fixes my annoying issues. I loved my 5S with iOS 7, however I hate it now. Like, hate it worse than I hated my Android phones, because now my iPotato is asking like one...

Last time I was this mad at my phone, I shot it with M855...
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:34:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Fine on my 6.  Haven't gotten a notice for it on my iPad2.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:35:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Does that happen with other forums?

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 2:53:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/ner5SZJ.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

his other forums are for bronies so I doubt he'll share.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:01:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:10:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'd really be curious how a similarly aged Android tablet held up to several large OS updates.  I have a feeling it would be in the same boat or worse as an iPad 2 running iOS8.
View Quote

Probably fairly close.
I'd bet that it wouldn't be as bad though. I have an older android phone, a Motorola droid actually, that I loaded android 4.3 onto. It actually runs perfectly fine, but that's without the bloatware that comes on some android phones.

I develop software on the side for both android and iOS as well as PC (Windows) and SOMETIMES, but rarely, OSX.
I can assure you that the reason behind Apple forcing the obsoletion of their products is done intentionally. Accept it or not, that's your call
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:18:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

All of those are PATCHES.  This is a major OS release.  Why would you NOT look it up to see, at the very least, if there are some bugs you should be aware of?  It's common sense.
View Quote

That's exactly what most Apple users don't have... Common sense. As I said, it's marketed to technologically illiterate people because "it just works." So Granny Fotime sees Update Available! and she clicks it because it'll just work, right? Nope! She has a shiny brick now.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:23:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Probably fairly close.
I'd bet that it wouldn't be as bad though. I have an older android phone, a Motorola droid actually, that I loaded android 4.3 onto. It actually runs perfectly fine, but that's without the bloatware that comes on some android phones.

I develop software on the side for both android and iOS as well as PC (Windows) and SOMETIMES, but rarely, OSX.
I can assure you that the reason behind Apple forcing the obsoletion of their products is done intentionally. Accept it or not, that's your call
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably fairly close.

Personally, I don't think Apple INTENTIONALLY designs new iOS updates to make prior generations of hardware unusable.  However, it would be naive to think that Apple doesn't say, "Hey, we'll make the software available so you can have the latest features, but it's not going to run as fast as on our newest hardware."

Whether those two ideas are the same or not is probably up for debate.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:25:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, just this one site. Everything else is golden.

As long as I dont have to turn my phone off and on 5 times a day to get messaging to work again, I can deal with one retarded website.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:27:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That's exactly what most Apple users don't have... Common sense. As I said, it's marketed to technologically illiterate people because "it just works." So Granny Fotime sees Update Available! and she clicks it because it'll just work, right? Nope! She has a shiny brick now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All of those are PATCHES.  This is a major OS release.  Why would you NOT look it up to see, at the very least, if there are some bugs you should be aware of?  It's common sense.

And then theirs folks like me who just say "fuck it" knowing full well the possible consequences
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:02:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

About the same.  worse in some categories, better in others.  For the most part, Android stops updating on devices once they get 2 years old or so.  The galaxy tab 10.1 that was released months after the iPad 2 stopped receiving OS upgrades after about a year of existence, and Samsung/google won't format the upgrades for it.  So this is a positive or a negative, depending on how you look at it.  People that root their android devices and install current versions of android on it, will typically experiences lots of crashes and glitches as the outdated hardware can't run the new OS.  

The issues that one faces using a similarly aged android device will be slightly different but the end result is about the same level of experience for the end user.  IOS devices tend to just get slow, and will glitch out on occasion due to memory overload.  Android devices will glitch because of memory, as well as have higher incidence of hardware failure.   They both have similar restrictions trying to run the newest version of an app.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:04:10 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Wow, this is the epitome of a typical Apple customer....

They knew damn well that it wouldn't work well with the older tech. They recently stopped signing older iterations of iOS, in fact anything before 8 is unavailable for signature.

Why you ask? To force you to buy the newest hardware...

Rebel... why are you so far up Apple's ass?
View Quote

Giving you a bad user experience isn't something that makes any sense into buying another product from the same category. If your car blew up outside of the warranty, and other people were having a lot of issues, would you go right back and buy the same brand of car?

I didn't realize people having problems with a product automatically means the person is going to go right out and buy another product from the same exact company.

Apple should not have given iPad 2/3 owners iOS 7 or 8. I keep saying that. But what I have an issue with is people saying their 5 generations old hardware should run just as well as brand new versions. Not gonna happen.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:05:32 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

When I start typing in a text editor (e.g. ARFCom), it automatically scrolls to the top of the page and covers text with the keyboard.

Web pages randomly won't load or refresh, including Google results and Craigslist.

Cut and paste is broken.

Want to open a page in a new tab on iPhone 5? Hold down the link for a very, very, very long time. When the option comes up to open in new tab, select it, go have a quick coffee break while it processes.

On ipad, what possible reason is there to move the bookmark, share, +, and page selection to the opposite sides of the bar? Everyone with muscle memory from the previous version now gets to relearn the process. And bonus, it's no longer handy for use with one hand. I could be doing a task with one hand and quickly pull up a desired window with the other. Now, Nope. Now it's cumbersome.

At least I have some of the comforting old features, like dumping all the text from my editor when swapping tabs, random force closes, and a complete inability to handle GIFs.

View Quote

Have you update to 8.1? Those sound like issues people were mostly having with 8.0
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:06:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Just got done (tethered this time, instead of OTA).

So far, I see my orientation bug has been fixed (orientation would stick in horizontal position when the phone would go to sleep while in that position. Would require me to close and reopen the app (browser, messaging, etc.) to fix it).

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Giving you a bad user experience isn't something that makes any sense into buying another product from the same category. If your car blew up outside of the warranty, and other people were having a lot of issues, would you go right back and buy the same brand of car?

I didn't realize people having problems with a product automatically means the person is going to go right out and buy another product from the same exact company.

Apple should not have given iPad 2/3 owners iOS 7 or 8. I keep saying that. But what I have an issue with is people saying their 5 generations old hardware should run just as well as brand new versions. Not gonna happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, this is the epitome of a typical Apple customer....

They knew damn well that it wouldn't work well with the older tech. They recently stopped signing older iterations of iOS, in fact anything before 8 is unavailable for signature.
Why you ask? To force you to buy the newest hardware...

Rebel... why are you so far up Apple's ass?

That's basically what those of us with the older stuff are saying.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:16:06 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm still experiencing some orientation issues. Annoying, but not deal breaking.

I made a point to instruct my FIL not to update his 4S (his first-ever smartphone acquired six months ago) right after iOS 8 dropped. He probably would have done so otherwise. He's somewhat tech knowledgeable, but not especially familiar with iOS.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:21:00 PM EDT
[#29]
So far I can't stand it.  When I hit the home button it takes me into the scrolling mode.  On the previous operating systems it was a double tap.  Now I have to press it 3-4 times on occasion to get back to the main screen.  Does anyone else notice this?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote

Some people are also saying their old hardware should run just as well as new stuff which isn't going to happen. This type of technology leaves people in the dust very quickly if they don't keep up. As other's have been saying mobile technology is advancing at a far more rapid pace than desktop or laptop tech. A high end PC from 3-4 years ago is still very usable. A old tablet, even an Android one, just doesn't have the horsepower to keep up with newer versions. Even the iPad 3 struggled to run fluidly out of the box. The Retina screen on that came a generation too soon.

The iPad Air 2 benchmarks are out, and its a beast. Almost as fast as Intel U series chips. 3 core CPU with 2GB of RAM. Probably gonna have to pick one up at some point.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:23:51 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I'm still experiencing some orientation issues. Annoying, but not deal breaking.

I made a point to instruct my FIL not to update his 4S (his first-ever smartphone acquired six months ago) right after iOS 8 dropped. He probably would have done so otherwise. He's somewhat tech knowledgeable, but not especially familiar with iOS.
View Quote

Make sure you go to the compass app and complete the calibration. Or try to recalibrate it. I did that yesterday and am not having any orientation issues anymore.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:26:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Some people are also saying their old hardware should run just as well as new stuff which isn't going to happen. This type of technology leaves people in the dust very quickly if they don't keep up. As other's have been saying mobile technology is advancing at a far more rapid pace than desktop or laptop tech. A high end PC from 3-4 years ago is still very usable. A old tablet, even an Android one, just doesn't have the horsepower to keep up with newer versions. Even the iPad 3 struggled to run fluidly out of the box. The Retina screen on that came a generation too soon.

The iPad Air 2 benchmarks are out, and its a beast. Almost as fast as Intel U series chips. 3 core CPU with 2GB of RAM. Probably gonna have to pick one up at some point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah, yeah expecting old hardware to perform like the latest and greatest is completely unrealistic.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:26:29 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

So far I can't stand it.  When I hit the home button it takes me into the scrolling mode.  On the previous operating systems it was a double tap.  Now I have to press it 3-4 times on occasion to get back to the main screen.  Does anyone else notice this?
View Quote

Not sure I understand what's going on. Hitting the home button doesn't take you to the home screen? What is 'scrolling mode'? Are you talking about multitasking with the app switcher?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:31:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Have you update to 8.1? Those sound like issues people were mostly having with 8.0
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cut and paste is broken.

8.0.2 on both.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:33:01 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

8.0.2 on both.
View Quote

8.1 fixes a lot of the little bugs people were having with 8.0/8.0.2
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:33:29 PM EDT
[#36]
The great thing about Apple products, they just work.

I am not upgrading my ipad4.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:35:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

8.0.2 on both.

I hope it fixes my wifi dropout issue.  I never had wifi dropout at home with my iPhone 5.  Still not any issues on my Macbook/iMac/iPad but it is/was happening on my new iPhone 6.  Hasn't happened **yet** with 8.1.  I hope it's a software thing and not hardware related.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:38:17 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I hope it fixes my wifi dropout issue.  I never had wifi dropout at home with my iPhone 5.  Still not any issues on my Macbook/iMac/iPad but it is/was happening on my new iPhone 6.  Hasn't happened **yet** with 8.1.  I hope it's a software thing and not hardware related.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

8.0.2 on both.

Maybe I've been lucky but Ive never been bitten by ANY of the wifi dropout issues that seem to crop up between iOS and OS X. (Knocks on wood)
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:40:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Maybe I've been lucky but Ive never been bitten by ANY of the wifi dropout issues that seem to crop up between iOS and OS X. (Knocks on wood)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

8.0.2 on both.

Yeah I never was either up until now.  It's especially shitty for me since I don't have cell service at home so I just keep my phone on Airplane Mode with wifi turned on.  I rely on it for imessage, facetime audio, google voice, etc.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:42:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:42:36 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

The great thing about Apple products, they just work.

I am not upgrading my ipad4.
View Quote

Once the initial X.0 release gets ironed out they usually do just work, and then people wait until the next fall to come around bitching about the next X.0 update.

Besides dropping out older devices sooner in the release cycle I'd rather see them untie iOS releases from hardware launches. Attaching the two at the hip doesn't give the software dev team enough time. I started using iOS 8 at beta two, and 8.1 is a lot better than all of the releases so far, but its obvious to me their software guys never have enough time before their firm launch date to be able to release a smooth GM product.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:53:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Make sure you go to the compass app and complete the calibration. Or try to recalibrate it. I did that yesterday and am not having any orientation issues anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks. I'll give that a shot.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:55:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Not sure I understand what's going on. Hitting the home button doesn't take you to the home screen? What is 'scrolling mode'? Are you talking about multitasking with the app switcher?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes I believe it is what they call the app multitasking.  When I want to instantly go back to the home screen I hit the home button once and it takes me to the scrolling multitasker.  Normally I thought this was done by pressing the home button twice however I hit it once and 3 times out of 6 it will go to multitasking.  It's very annoying and from my understanding can't be disabled.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 4:57:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yes I believe it is what they call the app multitasking.  When I want to instantly go back to the home screen I hit the home button once and it takes me to the scrolling multitasker.  Normally I thought this was done by pressing the home button twice however I hit it once and 3 times out of 6 it will go to multitasking.  It's very annoying and from my understanding can't be disabled.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Settings -->  General --> Accessibility --> Home-Click Speed:  Is it set on default?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 6:10:25 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you have any accessibility options on? What model is this? Have you ever had problems with the home button before?

I have heard of some rare cases of home button issues after an update. Did you update OTA through the device or through iTunes? Have you tried a backup and restore?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 6:48:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Do you have any accessibility options on? What model is this? Have you ever had problems with the home button before?

I have heard of some rare cases of home button issues after an update. Did you update OTA through the device or through iTunes? Have you tried a backup and restore?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Model will help a lot. Especially since older devices all had home buttons that experienced premature wear and would cause innacuracies with the home button in General.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:25:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

I had this same issue when I first updated to 8.0.2. It got fixed when I went into settings and turned on the cookies to be accepted.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:35:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:19:04 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

U

Do you bother to look up if your car REALLY needs a recall procedure done? Yes, I decide if it is a current safety issue.

Do you bother to see if your anti-virus needs updating?  Yes, I use an Enterprise version of semantic. Don't have a choice

Do you bother to see if your windows update really needs to be ran and installed?  I review all win updates to make sure they apply to me.

Do you bother to see if your Adobe or any other program really needs updating?  Flash?  I don't update it until months later. Others, I research the update.

No, because you expect a company that you paid a decent sum of money for a product won't fuck it up with a software patch it pushes through and has conditioned its users to click and start.  Apple hasn't pushed a damn thing. They alerted that an update was available but they did not push said update. You may want to research push technology.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

U
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I ipad 2 running 8.0.2, let me fucking rephrase that....    

Struggling to run on 8.0.2.

Does 8.1 unfuck some of this shit?

Your iPad is 5 generations old. Time to get a new one or deal with decreased performance running a new OS designed for far more capable devices.

Sure, let me go shit money to replace an item the WAS working just fine before a software update was pushed without warning of potential performance degradation for older models.

Did you bother to spend 30 seconds googling whether or not you should have installed the new OS?

Do you bother to look up if your car REALLY needs a recall procedure done? Yes, I decide if it is a current safety issue.

Do you bother to see if your anti-virus needs updating?  Yes, I use an Enterprise version of semantic. Don't have a choice

Do you bother to see if your windows update really needs to be ran and installed?  I review all win updates to make sure they apply to me.

Do you bother to see if your Adobe or any other program really needs updating?  Flash?  I don't update it until months later. Others, I research the update.

No, because you expect a company that you paid a decent sum of money for a product won't fuck it up with a software patch it pushes through and has conditioned its users to click and start.  Apple hasn't pushed a damn thing. They alerted that an update was available but they did not push said update. You may want to research push technology.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:21:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
well i am seeing an issue now. i live in a limited coverage area and signal on phone is defiantly weaker. also having issues with it intermittanly not ringing on receiving calls.
View Quote

Have you tried to reset network settings or a reset? (hold Power+Home until you see the Apple logo).
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top