[#1]
Oh my.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:21:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:22:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What did the mean old recruiter turn you away for?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since I'll never be able to post again here now that I'm marked, I'll say some things.

1. Obama isn't all that bad, I mean he sucks, but any of the Repubs would be just as bad.
2. Jesus is only your savior because you were raised in the US.
3. Joining a website a year before me doesn't make you better.
4. Ted Nugent is a disease to anyone and everything.
5. Ann Coulter is an idiot.
6. So is Bill O'reilly and Glen Beck.
7. If you only watch the news channel you agree with, you are part of what is wrong with this country.
8. Aint nothing special about serving in the military. It is a self serving endeavor.
9. The Browning Hi Power is better than the 1911 in almost every way.
10. There is no reason to use 45 with current 9mm ballistics.
11. Chili has beans.
12. Duck sized horses.
13. The airplane will take off.
14 Fuck you all.
15. If you receive .mil disability pay, and you can still work, YOU ARE ON WELFARE!

You would have been fine in 48 hours without this post.  Self-damnation is hilarious, though. Keep it up!

This exactly.
Op, don't be a bitch. Man up, Ruck up. Get in line. Don't flame out over this faggotry.
If I were you, (and I'm glad I'm not) I'd delete that stupid mess, chalk it up to life experience, and move on. I'd also really rethink my thoughts on military service, because yours are totally fucked. Also, you are totally wrong about 9mm / .45. .45 is the be all end all.

http://<a href=http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h368/SurfAnimal77/599022_492843590731806_301034770_n_zps6c242a6c.jpg</a>" />

Nope I stand by my statements.

And I work everyday with .mil, they are the most useless people I have ever worked with. Fucking mexican day laborers have a better work ethic than most of the folks I work with.

Hour smoke breaks sandwiched on both sides of an hour lunch, constant passing of the buck, blaming everyone else for their own issues. In at 745, home by 1530. Shore to shore. It sure is a hard life.

Haha, I turned them away. I'm not interested in that club. The money is good, but having to listen to a cheesedick E6 blow smoke all day would drive me insane.

We get it, your tattoos and Raptor mean you're cool.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:22:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

And I work everyday with .mil, they are the most useless people I have ever worked with. Fucking mexican day laborers have a better work ethic than most of the folks I work with.

Hour smoke breaks sandwiched on both sides of an hour lunch, constant passing of the buck, blaming everyone else for their own issues. In at 745, home by 1530. Shore to shore. It sure is a hard life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since I'll never be able to post again here now that I'm marked, I'll say some things.

1. Obama isn't all that bad, I mean he sucks, but any of the Repubs would be just as bad.
7. If you only watch the news channel you agree with, you are part of what is wrong with this country.
8. Aint nothing special about serving in the military. It is a self serving endeavor.
11. Chili has beans.
12. Duck sized horses.
14 Fuck you all.
15. If you receive .mil disability pay, and you can still work, YOU ARE ON WELFARE!

You would have been fine in 48 hours without this post.  Self-damnation is hilarious, though. Keep it up!

This exactly.
Op, don't be a bitch. Man up, Ruck up. Get in line. Don't flame out over this faggotry.
If I were you, (and I'm glad I'm not) I'd delete that stupid mess, chalk it up to life experience, and move on. I'd also really rethink my thoughts on military service, because yours are totally fucked. Also, you are totally wrong about 9mm / .45. .45 is the be all end all.

http://<a href=http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h368/SurfAnimal77/599022_492843590731806_301034770_n_zps6c242a6c.jpg</a>" />

Tell us OP, where did the bad man touch you?
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:23:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

11. Chili has beans.
12. Duck sized horses.
14 Fuck you all.

This exactly.

Yeah I'm getting that vibe to
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:23:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I get it, a bunch of guys too fat for the military have to find a way to emulate them at all costs, so they smoke the FNG. Your join date only matters to you. No one gives a fuck. Stop being a shitbag and find a real reason to call people out.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:24:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Haha, I turned them away. I'm not interested in that club. The money is good, but having to listen to a cheesedick E6 blow smoke all day would drive me insane.

View Quote

Where did he touch you OP? Where did the mean man touch you?
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:24:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Show us on the doll where the bad serviceman touched you.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:24:18 PM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

11. Chili has beans.
12. Duck sized horses.
14 Fuck you all.

This exactly.

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a324/a324.gif?v11301bss2

Wait.........who's doing the touching?
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:24:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Tag for familiar

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:27:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What thin skin is that? Because I think the whole 13'er thing is stupid?

I get it, a bunch of guys too fat for the military have to find a way to emulate them at all costs, so they smoke the FNG. Your join date only matters to you. No one gives a fuck. Stop being a shitbag and find a real reason to call people out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
For fuck sake. Log out and don't log back in until you've taken your tampon out.

Again, racism isn't all bad. It was a racist joke, racist jokes are some of the funniest I have heard. Not saying he was wrong, except the joke wasn't funny, just made an observation.

I don't think he was commenting on the video. I think he was commenting on your apparent thin skin

You could always buy a team membership and post in a more civilized part of Arfcom.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:27:58 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have no tattoos, and can't stand the cRaptor.

Try again, boot washout.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:28:30 PM EDT
[#13]

OP clearly isn't butt hurt about anything.

Please, continue.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:28:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

11. Chili has beans.
12. Duck sized horses.
14 Fuck you all.
View Quote

Is that a promise?  It'll keep my ignore list shorter.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:29:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

http://www.nsmbl.nl/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/doll-anatomy08.jpeg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right here.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:29:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Tag for familiar

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote
No shit.  I've been watching this guy for a while now, waiting for NorCal to get his shit in gear.

Geez, Wilson or Paul are going to beat him to it, at this rate.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:29:48 PM EDT
[#17]
OP is too thin skinned to play on the interwebs.

And it looks like he just sent full retard. Never go full retard.

13ers . Smh

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:29:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You could always buy a team membership and post in a more civilized part of Arfcom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
For fuck sake. Log out and don't log back in until you've taken your tampon out.

Again, racism isn't all bad. It was a racist joke, racist jokes are some of the funniest I have heard. Not saying he was wrong, except the joke wasn't funny, just made an observation.

I don't think he was commenting on the video. I think he was commenting on your apparent thin skin

This...
For the small price of $24 bucks you could have a nice little ignore button that I bet would cure the butt hurt.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:30:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:30:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

11. Chili has beans.
12. Duck sized horses.
14 Fuck you all.

This exactly.

Ok bud. Enjoy your flameout. I've got just over a half hour before I'll be offline, please get it done within this timeframe. I hate having to dig back five pages to find the locked threads. Anyone who doesn't stand behind the US military, ought to stand in front of them. Reminds me of a song. Like to hear it? Here it goes.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right here.

https://d1ewb7d8co0n56.cloudfront.net/images/uncle-sam-bag-money.jpg

Lol. Don't go too far over the line and you'll be able to stick around.

You have a schtick now.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:32:16 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right here.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:32:19 PM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right here.

You know, the government blows a shit ton of money on shit that isn't even listed as something the feds are involved in constitutionally, but it's the money the feds spend on defense that turns your vagina into a desert? Really????
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:33:02 PM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right here.

I'll remember to feel bad for you, someday.  Boot washout.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:33:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Yeah, just watched the video, if the OP can pull racism out of that he's a fuckin' magician.

OP sounds butthurt...or maybe OP is this guy....

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1677629_Stolen_Valor_arrest.html

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:33:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Ok bud. Enjoy your flameout. I've got just over a half hour before I'll be offline, please get it done within this timeframe. I hate having to dig back five pages to find the locked threads. Anyone who doesn't stand behind the US military, ought to stand in front of them. Reminds me of a song. Like to hear it? Here it goes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0doSWS0Fj24
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

11. Chili has beans.
12. Duck sized horses.
14 Fuck you all.

This exactly.

I support the ones who work. The ones who serve 4 years, magically develope sleep apnea, and then get 50% of their pay for the rest of their lives are the ones I don't support.

A moocher is a moocher, no matter what uniform they are wearing. Blind support is a dangerous thing.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:33:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You are added to the list of idiots who haven't grown out of their high-school mindset. Because my join date is in 2013, I am somehow lesser than you? Big fucking deal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not seeing the racism.

ETA Fuckin' thirteen...

You are added to the list of idiots who haven't grown out of their high-school mindset. Because my join date is in 2013, I am somehow lesser than you? Big fucking deal.

Relax Francis.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:34:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:34:15 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
You know, the government blows a shit ton of money on shit that isn't even listed as something the feds are involved in constitutionally, but it's the money the feds spend on defense that turns your vagina into a desert? Really????
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Right here.

Just like his president, his disdain for the military is only thinly veiled, at best.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:34:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right here.

That is the secpnd time you've called me that. It doesn't bother me seeing as how I never signed up. But you keep standing on your worthless career.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:35:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

11. Chili has beans.
12. Duck sized horses.
14 Fuck you all.
View Quote

ROFL! I want to buy you a beer!
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:35:25 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I support the ones who work. The ones who serve 4 years, magically develope sleep apnea, and then get 50% of their pay for the rest of their lives are the ones I don't support.

A moocher is a moocher, no matter what uniform they are wearing. Blind support is a dangerous thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This exactly.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:36:10 PM EDT
[#33]
nice!
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:36:11 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
That is the secpnd time you've called me that. It doesn't bother me seeing as how I never signed up. But you keep standing on your worthless career.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:36:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

That is the secpnd time you've called me that. It doesn't bother me seeing as how I never signed up. But you keep standing on your worthless careerI wish I was a man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right here.

That is the secpnd time you've called me that. It doesn't bother me seeing as how I never signed up. But you keep standing on your worthless careerI wish I was a man.

Fixed.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:37:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Just like his president, his disdain for the military is only thinly veiled, at best.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right here.

Churches should be taxed. Military disability should only be given if you actually have a disability. SSI/Disability should be cut. Planned Parenthood should be cut. Obamacare should be axed. Gays should be able to marry. Pot should be legal.

Oh no, he has a different set of beliefs than me. This place is just like the Democratic Underground.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:37:56 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Fixed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed.

Dammit, man, whereabouts in WA are you?  I wanna know if I can stop by and buy you a beer the next time I go home to visit family.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:38:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Churches should be taxed. Military disability should only be given if you actually have a disability. SSI/Disability should be cut. Planned Parenthood should be cut. Obamacare should be axed. Gays should be able to marry. Pot should be legal.

Oh no, he has a different set of beliefs than me. This place is just like the Democratic Underground.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:38:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, you don't understand. We just dislike you because you're a 13er...... And an idiot..... Mostly an idiot.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:40:16 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes

Fixed.

You have 18000 posts in a year and a half, You wish you had a life.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:41:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Dammit, man, whereabouts in WA are you?  I wanna know if I can stop by and buy you a beer the next time I go home to visit family.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixed.

The 'burbs, man. The mean streets of Kirkland. I've seen some shit, man.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:41:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Fixed.

I'm old. I've had a life, sonny.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:42:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:42:07 PM EDT
[#44]
This thread is progressing nicely.  I hope no normal people get banned responding to the obvious troll.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:42:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Fixed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally Posted By Definitely_not_atf

[span style='text-decoration: line-through;']That is the secpnd time you've called me that. It doesn't bother me seeing as how I never signed up. But you keep standing on your worthless career
I wish I was a man.

Fixed.

I wish I was a lumberjack.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:43:02 PM EDT
[#46]

Sure your not atf, 13er?

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixed.

Well, you're cool here. I bet you pop a viagra before logging on.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:43:49 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I went to a 4th of July party in Kirkland, back in '92.  Fun, but I got salmonella.

ETA:  Yeah, Kirkland.  I knew it was either Kent or Kirkland, so I checked G maps.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:45:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Man, it's gotta be tough being a cunt.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 7:46:42 PM EDT
[#50]
I don't think the butt hurt will flame out I foresee going out with a bang
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top