Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 5:37:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 5:48:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Bastards!

I hate verizon. Wish we had another service in our area that could compete with them...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I preordered mine in black.

Its not supposed to ship until the 23rd. How are you getting yours early?

Release date was supposedly October 17.  Others say the Verizon version was delayed a week.  All I know is my pre-order did not come in yet and I'm still waiting for it.

Bastards!

I hate verizon. Wish we had another service in our area that could compete with them...

Verizon' rumored release date was the 23rd ever since pre-orders started. The UK was scheduled for the 10th, delayed to the 17th, and then delayed again. T Mobile got lucky and some of the phones shipped on the 10th with deliveries on the 13th.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 5:52:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 6:01:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Black shows fingerprints much more than white.But I really don't care, I always get black....
View Quote

This.

I have oily skin so my black iPhone doesn't stay nice and clean very long. Next phone I get will be white.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 7:57:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Had the order for a black Note 4 put in today.
Quoted:
Thanks for the tips guys.  Still waiting for Best Buy to get my phone in (ugh), but a black model is pre-ordered.

Those of you coming from iPhones, welcome to the Dark Side!  Enjoy being able to add microSD cards for increased storage, swapping out the removable battery, and being able to put files directly onto your phone from your computer.
View Quote

Can iPhones not do that? Serious question.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:14:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks for the tips guys.  Still waiting for Best Buy to get my phone in (ugh), but a black model is pre-ordered.

Those of you coming from iPhones, welcome to the Dark Side!  Enjoy being able to add microSD cards for increased storage, swapping out the removable battery, and being able to put files directly onto your phone from your computer.

The last time i worked with iOS, it prevents you from file level access because they need to protect you. Oh and then you have to use the apple frameworks to get your files to the device...

Things may have changed but that always ticked me off.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:39:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Simple decision matrix for this question.

Are you a teenage girl?
Yes - sure, get white.
No - No.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:08:59 AM EDT
[#8]
I went with the Black, the wife went with the White. Since it'll be in a case, I'm not terribly concerned about the back texture. Current cellphone has carbon fiber, but I'm constantly forgetting that there is any pattern to it, because of the case.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 9:59:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The last time i worked with iOS, it prevents you from file level access because they need to protect you. Oh and then you have to use the apple frameworks to get your files to the device...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, iPhones cannot do that.  Of course, it's "for your protection," and Apple knows best.

My wife has the iPhone and data transfer is 1 way using Windows Explorer.  I could not add any pictures or other files to her device through the computer.  And don't get me started on the iTunes "backup."  When you plug in your phone iTunes can do a backup, but it doesn't let you pick and choose what you want to back up, nor does it allow you to pick and choose what you want to restore should you need to do that.  It doesn't even show you what is in the backup.

There's a lot of things the iPhones cannot do.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:02:05 PM EDT
[#10]
My Note3 is inside a black Otter Box case. I can't remember what color the phone is, because I can only see the screen, camera lens, and stylus port.

If could be pink for all it mattered.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 10:05:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Are you a girl?
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 11:14:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Black - and thanks to whoever mentioned that the magpul nexus 5 cases were available.  I just ordered one in FDE
Link Posted: 11/12/2014 1:27:16 AM EDT
[#13]
I had the same conundrum tonight. Wound up with a white note4 and a gray case....looks kinda storm trooper'ish, lol. Always had black phones but this time made an exception.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 8:02:58 AM EDT
[#14]
You guys still like your Notes? I'm getting ready to dump my HTC One for one, and just wanted to make sure.
Really like the perceived usefulness of the stylus for note taking on job sites.
Link Posted: 11/15/2014 8:09:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top