User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 617
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 12:30:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Phooey, I went to bed to early again.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 7:24:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, I finally got banned from No Thiefs Allowed for a week. Could also be called a time out (but the channel says banned).

I've been supporting that channel since this whole debacle began. I signed up with a username, I got to know several people personally, and like Notrega I brought a lot of people to the channel through this thread and other social media. I guess I just enjoyed being with like minded people while all of this is happening.

I guess the leader Kevin and his moderator minions don't like being questioned when someone breaks the rules  unknowingly and they get banned if they disagree or ask too many questions (BTW there is no written CoC).

They say they they want to keep it a "family" channel with no insinuation of swearing with things like saying Da Fuq instead of Da Fuck, yet they play violent and profanity laden streams and videos of thugs committing crimes and threatening to kill police. That's like saying you can watch Pedophilia on our channel, but you can't comment about it in the chat room.

I know I can get another IP, e-mail and username, but I made some friends there and I was never there to stir up shit, just support the good guys.

I guess some of the people over there go above and beyond being the good guys by being self-appointed puritans.

I know, their house their rules.

Anyway, if you stumble over there you can either firemission them or just sit back and watch the hypocrisy.

I go by SOPMOD_556 over there if it matters to anyone. BTW, if anyone does mention me I won't be able to see it because of being banned.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/no-thiefs-allowed
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 7:45:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, I finally got banned from No Thiefs Allowed for a week. Could also be called a time out (but the channel says banned).

I've been supporting that channel since this whole debacle began. I signed up with a username, I got to know several people personally, and like Notrega I brought a lot of people to the channel through this thread and other social media. I guess I just enjoyed being with like minded people while all of this is happening.

I guess the leader Kevin and his moderator minions don't like being questioned when someone breaks the rules  unknowingly and they get banned if they disagree or ask too many questions (BTW there is no written CoC).

They say they they want to keep it a "family" channel with no insinuation of swearing with things like saying Da Fuq instead of Da Fuck, yet they play violent and profanity laden streams and videos of thugs committing crimes and threatening to kill police. That's like saying you can watch Pedophilia on our channel, but you can't comment about it in the chat room.

I know I can get another IP, e-mail and username, but I made some friends there and I was never there to stir up shit, just support the good guys.

I guess some of the people over there go above and beyond being the good guys by being self-appointed puritans.

Anyway, if you stumble over there you can either firemission them or just sit back and watch the hypocrisy.

I go by SOPMOD_556 over there if it matters to anyone. BTW, if anyone does mention me I won't be able to see it because of being banned.

View Quote

I just went over there and right away a mod was telling me he didn't like my name. I guess when he sees the word monkey he associates it with black people, then projects his racism on everyone else.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 7:51:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I just went over there and right away a mod was telling me he didn't like my name. I guess when he sees the word monkey he associates it with black people, then projects his racism on everyone else.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the kind of crap I'm talking about.

I remember talking AR pistols and SBR's with another user and muzzle devices came up.

I mentioned the Noveske Pig and I was instantly kicked from the room.

Link Posted: 3/22/2015 8:07:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm waiting for the typical escalation at McDonalds and then...nothing. At least they got their free/stolen drinks while shouting in and crowding the Mikey D's.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 8:45:01 PM EDT
[#6]
If you can control the language you can control the message. Repeat the lie and message often enough and it will become accepted as truth.

We are dumb and predictable animals. Shame those with values don't use this to our advantage.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 2:21:34 AM EDT
[#7]
No Thiefs Allowed is an NSA Portal.

Chew on that for a minute.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 6:52:34 PM EDT
[#8]
WaPo Columnist Verbally Attacked for Saying 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' Was a Lie

A liberal Washington Post columnist says he has suffered verbal abuse after admitting that the “hands up, don’t shoot” narrative was false.

Capehart told MSNBC that fellow African-Americans have called him a “sellout” and a “house negro.” Some have accused him of wanting white people to like him, while others have charged him with making such statements for money, he said.

“I did it because it was the right thing to do,” Capehart said.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 9:07:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
WaPo Columnist Verbally Attacked for Saying 'Hands Up, Don't Shoot' Was a Lie

A liberal Washington Post columnist says he has suffered verbal abuse after admitting that the “hands up, don’t shoot” narrative was false.

Capehart told MSNBC that fellow African-Americans have called him a “sellout” and a “house negro.” Some have accused him of wanting white people to like him, while others have charged him with making such statements for money, he said.

“I did it because it was the right thing to do,” Capehart said.

So he's experiencing the polite version of "snitches get stiches"?
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 4:24:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Lawyer: Police shooting suspect didn't fire gun in Ferguson

The attorney for a man accused of shooting and wounding two police officers during a demonstration in Ferguson says his client had nothing to do with the incident...
View Quote

He already admitted he fired the gun!  
Link Posted: 3/25/2015 9:55:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The attorney for a man accused of shooting and wounding two police officers during a demonstration in Ferguson says his client had nothing to do with the incident...

Trying to stir up more unrest in an attempt to influence the prosecutor or potential jurors.

Link Posted: 3/26/2015 2:35:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Trying to stir up more unrest in an attempt to influence the prosecutor or potential jurors.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You give them WAY too much credit.  The truth is simply whatever they say it is.
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 9:14:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You give them WAY too much credit.  The truth is simply whatever they say it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truth
Link Posted: 3/28/2015 8:47:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup!

Has anyone heard anything about the officer shot in Roxbury, Boston?.... Got into a gun fight with a "socially outstanding, got all A's in school and captain of all the sports teams he was on baby child" and killed him...Saw a vid on twitter of folks causing problem on scene for the LEO's investigatiing the shooting!

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/03/27/police-officer-shot-roxbury/yVrrI7dn3BeT8iWX9wKL3M/story.html

ETA: Found vid of on-scene...

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:33:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Spring is coming
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 9:56:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Dindu Spring is coming
View Quote

FIFY.

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:12:07 PM EDT
[#17]
With spring and warmer weather coming, I think it's likely that the instigators will make an attempt to get things rolling, again.

The problem that the Occupy leftovers will have, is finding a point to refocus the mob's attention on, so that they can be managed and directed (to some degree).  They were already losing control of the mob, when cold weather set in and sent the mob back indoors.

The race baiters will continue their standard practice of waiting for a news event to jump in the middle of, rile the mob up, then leave (distancing themselves from the mob, when the mob gets ugly).

The "citizen journalists" (bloggers and live streamers) may be a collection of wild cards.  They have probably realized that the mob has given them some level of fame (at least in the way basement dwellers consider "fame"), and may start competing (indirectly) with the race baiters.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:16:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Uncle Rico checking in.  

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:22:39 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

With spring and warmer weather coming, I think it's likely that the instigators will make an attempt to get things rolling, again.

The problem that the Occupy leftovers will have, is finding a point to refocus the mob's attention on, so that they can be managed and directed (to some degree). They were already losing control of the mob, when cold weather set in and sent the mob back indoors.

The race baiters will continue their standard practice of waiting for a news event to jump in the middle of, rile the mob up, then leave (distancing themselves from the mob, when the mob gets ugly).

The "citizen journalists" (bloggers and live streamers) may be a collection of wild cards. They have probably realized that the mob has given them some level of fame (at least in the way basement dwellers consider "fame"), and may start competing (indirectly) with the race baiters.
View Quote

Here's my safety plan:

1) Continue to stay out of places like Oakland, Atlanta, Ferguson, and Detroit.

2) Continue to carry firearms.

3) Continue to not eat brunch.  Especially in liberal cities like San Fran and NYC.

This group is going to eat its own.  If it continues long enough, there will eventually be serious infighting and possibly violence.  To those of us on the outside, it will seem like it came out of no where, but it actually had been festering for a long time.  The people in the groups and the media kept it on the down low because they want to portray a united front, but good luck with that.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:19:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
3) Continue to not eat brunch.
View Quote

Molon biscuits and gravy
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 7:28:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This group is going to eat its own.  If it continues long enough, there will eventually be serious infighting and possibly violence.  To those of us on the outside, it will seem like it came out of no where, but it actually had been festering for a long time.  The people in the groups and the media kept it on the down low because they want to portray a united front, but good luck with that.
View Quote

There's been indications of this, since almost the beginning - the idiot liberals that got their stuff taken during the early riots.   The mob will turn on them in a heartbeat, and most of them are probably too clueless to see the warning signs.

Toss rival gangs into the mix, different groups disagreeing on what they want (right now), and mobs just generally being mobs...
Link Posted: 4/4/2015 12:36:40 AM EDT
[#22]
I was banned AGAIN from No Thiefs (sic) Allowed for disagreeing with Kevin the Room Manager.

He doesn't like me because I like guns and I have an opinion.

Do NOT use a bad word like piss or puke or you will be banned.

Tread lightly in this room.  

Douchebaggery At No Thiefs Allowed
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 4:34:29 PM EDT
[#23]
FRom NPR today

"The responses that we've seen over the last seven months wouldn't have happened without you actually being willing to be in the streets, without you being willing to be intentionally involved in movement-building," says 41-year-old Montague Simmons, head of the Organization for Black Struggle. It was one of the main groups coordinating protests in the aftermath of Brown's death.

"It's hard to reconcile the idea that in death, there is something being born out of it," he says. "But they left him on the ground just long enough that his blood gave birth to something else, so that we can actually transform this predicament we find ourselves in."

The Organization for Black Struggle has been active in the area for several years, but other groups sprang up last summer, including the Don't Shoot Coalition, a collection of about 50 activist groups.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 11:51:25 PM EDT
[#24]

Record numbers turn out for Ferguson, Mo., municipal election;
voters triple number of black representatives on Ferguson City Council
by electing 2 black candidates - @HuffingtonPost

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/7/2015 11:57:53 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Record numbers turn out for Ferguson, Mo., municipal election; voters triple number of black representatives on Ferguson City Council by electing 2 black candidates - @HuffingtonPost

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/07/ferguson-election-results_n_7020472.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

I guess you get the government you deserve. I hope it works out for them and that the good residents are not outnumbered by the agitators

Link Posted: 4/8/2015 12:03:00 AM EDT
[#26]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

FRom NPR today

"The responses that we've seen over the last seven months wouldn't have happened without you actually being willing to be in the streets, without you being willing to be intentionally involved in movement-building," says 41-year-old Montague Simmons, head of the Organization for Black Struggle. It was one of the main groups coordinating protests in the aftermath of Brown's death.

"It's hard to reconcile the idea that in death, there is something being born out of it," he says. "But they left him on the ground just long enough that his blood gave birth to something else, so that we can actually transform this predicament we find ourselves in."

The Organization for Black Struggle has been active in the area for several years, but other groups sprang up last summer, including the Don't Shoot Coalition, a collection of about 50 activist groups.

Yep a lie was born perpetrated by the gentle giants accomplice

Link Posted: 4/8/2015 7:22:57 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Record numbers turn out for Ferguson, Mo., municipal election; voters triple number of black representatives on Ferguson City Council by electing 2 black candidates - @HuffingtonPost

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/07/ferguson-election-results_n_7020472.html?utm_hp_ref=tw

There was one AA council member already on the Ferguson board.  The funny thing about the two additional members elected is that apparently they weren't the ones running that had been heavily involved in the protests.  

Link Posted: 4/8/2015 7:31:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Especially with "Old Bill" still shooting mu'fukas #blacklivesmatterers in the heart box in various cities.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 8:50:02 PM EDT
[#29]
And VanMan is back at it in Cali.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/truthcasterstv
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 11:30:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I likehow the fat bitch is complaining about police slow response times while fuck head filming is talking about "killer cops".
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 12:25:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

VanMan is a Stolen Valor DOUCHEBAG.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=55495&cpage=2
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 10:23:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Supposedly 300 protestors on buses heading to Ferguson now.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 10:47:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wonder who is paying for the buses?
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 10:59:34 PM EDT
[#34]
I ain't got time to read all this, is it Time?
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 11:04:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

This thread peaked back about page 470 with the appearance of Uncle Rico and Family
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 11:43:39 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote
There was a concentration of stupidity demanding $15/hr
earlier today for asking "Would you like fries with that?". It should be no surprise that there was a LOT of crossover with the fergadishu "protestors".

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 3:26:49 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

It might be, Brother. It might be.

This is what they are pushing now.

(left cold)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRJuTRRNwmU

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 4:37:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Lies lead to prizes

The 2015 Pulitzer Prize winning entry photographs from Ferguson

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch photo staff was awarded the 2015 Pulitzer Prize for Breaking News Photography for its coverage of the protests in Ferguson. The entry consists of 19 photographs and supplemental material that records the impact of the photographic coverage.

On Aug. 9, 2014, Michael Brown, an 18-year-old unarmed African-American, was shot and killed by Darren Wilson.

Members of the photography staff covered the story nonstop from that first day through November’s grand jury decision not to indict Wilson. As the protests fueled a debate over race and policing tactics, the staff’s images from months of demonstrations and police actions were shared globally.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 5:38:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Lies lead to prizes

The St. Louis Post-Dispatch photo staff was awarded the 2015 Pulitzer Prize for Breaking News Photography for its coverage of the protests in Ferguson. The entry consists of 19 photographs and supplemental material that records the impact of the photographic coverage.

On Aug. 9, 2014, Michael Brown, an 18-year-old unarmed African-American, was shot and killed by Darren Wilson.

Members of the photography staff covered the story nonstop from that first day through November’s grand jury decision not to indict Wilson. As the protests fueled a debate over race and policing tactics, the staff’s images from months of demonstrations and police actions were shared globally.

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/4/13/4133efd8-7687-529a-89ce-f8ddd1c2a460/55354f3d38430.image.jpg?resize=620%2C318

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/c/56/c5678aa1-b046-566b-b39f-37f8eb0d458b/55354f3b7c12d.image.jpg?resize=620%2C445

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/4/0d/40ddab9a-231f-52d2-b08f-5094a0ed17b5/55354f3f97e35.image.jpg?resize=620%2C438

Middle pic, no mag in the pistol?
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:09:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:40:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
His belly his the mag release...duh.
View Quote

That makes a lot more sense, thank you sir.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 11:26:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 2:29:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 2:50:42 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Oh snap!  
View All Quotes

lol

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 3:19:43 AM EDT
[#45]
I heard the tree that was vandalized was the wrong tree.

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 5:12:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Limbs up, don't prune!

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 5:28:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lies lead to prizes

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/4/13/4133efd8-7687-529a-89ce-f8ddd1c2a460/55354f3d38430.image.jpg?resize=620%2C318

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/c/56/c5678aa1-b046-566b-b39f-37f8eb0d458b/55354f3b7c12d.image.jpg?resize=620%2C445

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/4/0d/40ddab9a-231f-52d2-b08f-5094a0ed17b5/55354f3f97e35.image.jpg?resize=620%2C438

that way when he is shot for pointing hiz gun they can claim he was unarmed!
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 6:46:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Limbs up, don't prune!

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2015 10:29:18 PM EDT
[#49]

Family of Michael Brown to sue City of Ferguson, Mo., for his wrongful death, attorney announces - @michaelhayes

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2015 10:55:17 PM EDT
[#50]
This shit is still going?
Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top