BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 617
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:37:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Similar, but for the whole house.  Probably not as well trained because "table" would mean that he/she was suitable to be around important guests where as "house" would mean that he/she was probably not suitable to be around important guests.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is a "table negro"?

If I Recall Correctly, it was a term used several generations back to describe a Black person that was well enough trained and behaved to serve food at the table.

Ok what is a house negro? That's what they keep calling the colored officers.

It's like a different language lol.

Similar, but for the whole house.  Probably not as well trained because "table" would mean that he/she was suitable to be around important guests where as "house" would mean that he/she was probably not suitable to be around important guests.

One thing that I should add, when Blacks use it in talking about other Blacks, it becomes a derogatory term meaning a Black that has sold out to the White man.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 12:47:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:02:00 PM EDT
[#3]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Report: Darren Wilson Expected to be ‘Eased Out’ of Police Department

Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson is reportedly expected to be “eased out” of the department.

A source tells MSNBC that Wilson – who fatally shot Michael Brown that touched off months of protests – will be “eased out” of the Ferguson Police Department and might resign. The report also stated Chief Thomas Jackson would resign, but the department said that is not true

They'd better be paying him some good money to "ease" him out. Or retirement in advance.

And legal protection, too.

Sad how the actions of a thug can ruin a decent guys career.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:31:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They'd better be paying him some good money to "ease" him out. Or retirement in advance.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Report: Darren Wilson Expected to be ‘Eased Out’ of Police Department

Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson is reportedly expected to be “eased out” of the department.

A source tells MSNBC that Wilson – who fatally shot Michael Brown that touched off months of protests – will be “eased out” of the Ferguson Police Department and might resign. The report also stated Chief Thomas Jackson would resign, but the department said that is not true

That's what bothers me the most out of this.  So far, nothing suggests this wasn't a good shoot.  And even if he'd no billed all the media and protests and everything are basically crucifying to to where he can't even go back to a job he probably really enjoyed.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:53:10 PM EDT
[#5]
That is the saddest part of all this to me. Officer Wilson who by all accounts was a good officer and probably really enjoyed the job. Now he will never be able to work in Ferguson again and likely never be able to work in LE again.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:58:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It's a malt liquor and it's amazing. Though I've only once found it in a store that didn't have bulletproof glass.
View Quote

It's a cheap way to get your drunk on for kids and bums. If your old enough to buy your own booze and have a real job, buy something decent to drink.
MD20/20 will give you the worst hangover you've ever had.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:03:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I think it's the second half of the word "respectable".  Go back and look at her shirt, because I think it said "Not Your Respectable Negro".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is a "table negro"?

Glad I'm not the only one wondering
Around here hoodrats call successful black men with white friends "house ni**ers" so maybe it's some spinoff of that.

I think it's the second half of the word "respectable".  Go back and look at her shirt, because I think it said "Not Your Respectable Negro".

I think your sarcasm meter needs recalibration...
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:12:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It's a cheap way to get your drunk on for kids and bums. If your old enough to buy your own booze and have a real job, buy something decent to drink.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a malt liquor and it's amazing. Though I've only once found it in a store that didn't have bulletproof glass.

Not to mention the pretty purple puke.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:30:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:36:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is a "table negro"?

If I Recall Correctly, it was a term used several generations back to describe a Black person that was well enough trained and behaved to serve food at the table.

Ok what is a house negro? That's what they keep calling the colored officers.

It's like a different language lol.

The more you know.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:59:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is it really that much cheaper than Charles Shaw wine at Trader Joe's?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:01:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is a "table negro"?

Glad I'm not the only one wondering
Around here hoodrats call successful black men with white friends "house ni**ers" so maybe it's some spinoff of that.

No, I caught it.  I was just trying to be tactful with my reply...  
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:01:51 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:19:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

My thoughts exactly.  Again, this looks like someone spinning the obvious into trying to look like they have the inside track or something.  A certain group of fat virgins in basements has been doing that all along.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:22:26 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm going to call it. There will be no large scale rioting. At all.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:26:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Depends on what you consider large scale.  We absolutely will have more rioting in the St Louis area.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:31:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

No but I bet they'll be stealing those small scales like crazy.  They're more portable.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:38:59 PM EDT
[#19]
This is starting to look good for justice and potential bad for our friends in STL.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:10:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't be such a pessimist...

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:16:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:25:09 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Depends on what you consider large scale.  We absolutely will have more rioting in the St Louis area.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope. Everybody wants to be a gangsta until it's time to do gangsta shit. Lots of talk and minor hooliganism, but the crowd knows that serious parties bring the fun police and the fun police bring an asskicking with them.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:26:21 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
What are the odds of a citizen defending himself from the mob, sparking a whole new round of whining?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What are the odds of a citizen defending himself from the mob, sparking a whole new round of whining?

Possible. Gun sales have been through the roof for those that didn't already have one.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:28:57 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Nope. Everybody wants to be a gangsta until it's time to do gangsta shit. Lots of talk and minor hooliganism, but the crowd knows that serious parties bring the fun police and the fun police bring an asskicking with them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I see you have not witnessed the exploits of the illustrious Capt. Hug-a-thug, who will be in charge again.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:30:30 PM EDT
[#25]
So no grand jury ruling yet?  
'October' was when we were expecting it, weren't we?  They're running out of October rather quickly
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:32:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah I called that earlier too.

I highly doubt we see anything close to LA style.

Hell, we probably won't even get Anarchists in Seattle levels.

Fizzle and a pop.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:33:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Ki
Quoted:

AKA Mad Dog 20/20
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think I'm going to try some mad dog 20 20.  Is this a liquor or a beer?

I had a older guy give me some at the golf course when I was like 13

That's how you get molested.

MD 20/20 is cheap wine drink (not really wine) that will give you a nasty hangover.

AKA Mad Dog 20/20

Woof woof. I think that stuff was $2.10 a bottle when I was in college.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:36:23 PM EDT
[#28]

This is why I need CS grenades.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:37:42 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Fizzle and a pop.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fizzle and a pop.

There's going to be some seriously butt hurt people, but I agree.  With Ebola, the media has a new story to milk.  When they stopped running Ferguson 24/7, they lost control of the narrative.  I've noticed a lot of the rhetoric has softened.  I wonder how many black people realize they were used as pawns by leftist groups who are already moving on to new crusades.

Some interesting characters did some hard talking, and I suppose we could see some sort of black militia groups start forming up like militia groups formed after Waco and Ruby Ridge. I work in an area that is 95 percent black and is a run down hell, but I'm not expecting much, if anything, after the no-bill.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:51:14 PM EDT
[#30]
I hope you guys are right, but based of what I am seeing from both my civilian LE  job and my national guard job, it isn't looking that way.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 5:54:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Tef Poe: The Democratic Party Is Failing Us

It is a crime and a sin to blind ourselves to the atrocities of racial profiling. As a young black man I am, sadly, embarrassed to say I am from Missouri. In the year 2014 our state has worked adamantly to uphold its reputation as the Mississippi of the Midwest. Vonderrit Myers Jr. was shot down like a dog. Michael Brown was shot down like a dog. Kimberlee Randle-King was found dead in her Pagedale jail cell. The dehumanization of black men and women in this state has gone completely rogue.

I place the blame on the Democratic Party.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will not save us. Anyone actually tied into and in support of these tyrannical men and women will not save us. The Democratic Party has now become the party supported by closet racists and country-styled, old-fashioned conservatives.

They have convinced poor, underprivileged white people to buy into the assumption that they have their best interests in mind as well. They have fooled gay-rights activists into believing that they are champions of equality. They have sucker punched our Hispanic and Latino brothers and sisters right in the mouth. Barack Obama supports the deportation of brown people. In its refusal to act, the Democratic Party supports the ideology of destroying brown families by ripping them apart person by person. It supports black and brown racial profiling because it will not abolish it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:17:00 PM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It is a crime and a sin to blind ourselves to the atrocities of racial profiling. As a young black man I am, sadly, embarrassed to say I am from Missouri. In the year 2014 our state has worked adamantly to uphold its reputation as the Mississippi of the Midwest. Vonderrit Myers Jr. was shot down like a dog. Michael Brown was shot down like a dog. Kimberlee Randle-King was found dead in her Pagedale jail cell. The dehumanization of black men and women in this state has gone completely rogue.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will not save us. Anyone actually tied into and in support of these tyrannical men and women will not save us. The Democratic Party has now become the party supported by closet racists and country-styled, old-fashioned conservatives.

They have convinced poor, underprivileged white people to buy into the assumption that they have their best interests in mind as well. They have fooled gay-rights activists into believing that they are champions of equality. They have sucker punched our Hispanic and Latino brothers and sisters right in the mouth. Barack Obama supports the deportation of brown people. In its refusal to act, the Democratic Party supports the ideology of destroying brown families by ripping them apart person by person. It supports black and brown racial profiling because it will not abolish it.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:36:25 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well, time to form your own party then!

Democrats used to hold black peoples' bodies as slaves.  Now they just enslave their minds.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 6:58:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pollyanna!
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:31:54 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fizzle and a pop.

There's going to be some seriously butt hurt people, but I agree.  With Ebola, the media has a new story to milk.  When they stopped running Ferguson 24/7, they lost control of the narrative.  I've noticed a lot of the rhetoric has softened.  I wonder how many black people realize they were used as pawns by leftist groups who are already moving on to new crusades.

Some interesting characters did some hard talking, and I suppose we could see some sort of black militia groups start forming up like militia groups formed after Waco and Ruby Ridge. I work in an area that is 95 percent black and is a run down hell, but I'm not expecting much, if anything, after the no-bill.

I for one will go on record to say that I will not be butt hurt.  It's a pain in the arse....

get it?

LOL!  

We will see activity.  To what scale?  Depends on how many out of towners show up.  Locals will get bored after a few days as the general public has lost interest.  
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:58:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:49:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I see you have not witnessed the exploits of the illustrious Capt. Hug-a-thug, who will be in charge again.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well,  Capt. Hug-a-thug is exactly what that community wants. They will not accept any normal kind of law enforcement.
That the rest of the country gets
THEY need a special kind of law enforcement.
Because they are all "Special 13% Snowflakes"

The sooner the rest of the 87% of the country realizes those facts. The sooner the country can stop worrying.
That the 13% of our population will stop acting like the spoiled brats that they are.
And maybe not have another temper tantrum. That results in riots and destruction.

Funny. Why is it that that community. Is the ONLY demographic in this entire country.
That can pull that kind of bullshit. And get away with it?

Makes one wonder, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:55:36 PM EDT
[#38]

Well, just as long as these idiots realize they are only turning people against them, and doing NOTHING to actually affect the people they think are oppressing them.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:57:32 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Well, Capt. Hug-a-thug is exactly what that community wants. They will not accept any normal kind of law enforcement.

The sooner the rest of the 87% of the country realizes those facts. The sooner the country can stop worrying.

That the 13% of our population will stop acting like the spoiled brats that they are.

And maybe not have another temper tantrum. That results in riots and destruction.

Funny. Why is it that that community. Is the ONLY demographic in this entire country.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Depends on what you consider large scale. We absolutely will have more rioting in the St Louis area.

Well, Capt. Hug-a-thug is exactly what that community wants. They will not accept any normal kind of law enforcement.

Well, it's a lot higher than 13 percent.  None of these shenanigans would go on if it weren't for white liberals who encourage this crap.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:38:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Let's keep the fucking pot stirred...

Pathologist who did private autopsy questions finding of gun residue on Michael Brown

Dr. Mary Case, the St. Louis County medical examiner, said Thursday through a spokeswoman that her office is confident of an autopsy finding that material consistent with gunshot residue was on Michael Brown's right thumb.

A private forensic pathologist consulting for Brown's family, Dr. Michael Baden, was quoted by USA Today as questioning that conclusion, asking for additional materials and offering to provide his analysis to a grand jury investigating the death.

Case's spokeswoman said, "We stand by our report, and we are following our process. I have nothing more to say at this time."

The official autopsy report, published Oct 21 by the Post-Dispatch, showed that Brown was shot several times at some distance but sustained one wound — to his thumb — at close range.

It is a point of contention because a close proximity wound could support Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson's reported claim that Brown grabbed his gun in a struggle in a patrol car before it went off.

Dr. Michael Graham, who as St. Louis city medical examiner is not part of the official investigation, reviewed the autopsy report for the Post-Dispatch last week and said it "does support that there was a significant altercation at the car."

The official report on a supplemental microscopic exam of tissue removed from the thumb showed foreign matter “consistent with products that are discharged from the barrel of a firearm.” In USA Today, Baden questioned whether it might have been dirt from the street where Brown fell.

The official autopsy and the one performed by Baden afterward agree on the number and location of wounds. Results of a third autopsy, performed as part of a federal investigation, have not been revealed.

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:46:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:49:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Well, it's a lot higher than 13 percent.  None of these shenanigans would go on if it weren't for white liberals who encourage this crap.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Very true!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Liberals encourage this kind of behavior. Then dare anyone to do anything about it.
I should not have missed that part!
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 9:59:07 PM EDT
[#43]

Here's hoping for Wednesday afternoon.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:05:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Some folks would love to see voter intimidation on Tuesday.  I see protesters blocking off polling places.  It's gonna happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are running out of time to have any effect on the up coming vote. Friday or Monday they need to kick it off.

This is why the so called "hackers" were putting out that the grand jury had no billed Officer Wilson......

The GJ had stated they would release their decision in January (hopefully in advance of a cold front)

Like the Russian winter slowed down the armies of both Napoleon and Hitler, the Midwest's,  should accordingly slow down the FSA.

-imo

Some folks would love to see voter intimidation on Tuesday.  I see protesters blocking off polling places.  It's gonna happen.

and we aren't allowed to carry at polling places
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:24:48 PM EDT
[#45]

Yo his girl in duh TSA be getting inside info.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:29:08 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are running out of time to have any effect on the up coming vote. Friday or Monday they need to kick it off.

This is why the so called "hackers" were putting out that the grand jury had no billed Officer Wilson......

The GJ had stated they would release their decision in January (hopefully in advance of a cold front)

Like the Russian winter slowed down the armies of both Napoleon and Hitler, the Midwest's,  should accordingly slow down the FSA.

-imo

Concealed means concealed.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:36:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

-imo

We have a huge Sheriff election this year so there's deputies already at every location campaigning.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:23:20 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

http://www.clipular.com/c/5732966951026688.png?k=J4nDaRV3BR418pAY4tuY4M3_aiA
View Quote
what did they say?

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:25:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I hope you guys are right, but based of what I am seeing from both my civilian LE  job and my national guard job, it isn't looking that way.  
View Quote

I hope you're wrong, but you do have eyes on the ground.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 11:26:21 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

what did they say?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://www.clipular.com/c/5732966951026688.png?k=J4nDaRV3BR418pAY4tuY4M3_aiAhttp://www.clipular.com/c/5732966951026688.png?k=J4nDaRV3BR418pAY4tuY4M3_aiA
what did they say?  

"look, I washed for supper"

Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top