Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:35:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:59:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 7:31:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They have to pick their battles, blocking the road is apparently not one that they are picking. I feel sorry for my brothers in blue having to put up with what is going on.
View Quote

Letting these animals block the roads for a while is probably a good way to get the public at large to turn on them.

Road-blocking is a big protest tactic in Mexico and it usually inspires loathing among the average person.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:34:30 AM EDT
[#4]

"We have pumpkins, we are not armed" #ferguson
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:00:06 AM EDT
[#5]
When does winter start?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:02:48 AM EDT
[#6]

That's the craziest looking chart that I have ever seen. Not much logic to it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:16:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Not yet. Just a bunch of really annoying people screaming at the cops and threatening to take pictures of them and send it to Anonymous.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So any protesters/thugs get their asses kicked by the Police tonight?

Not yet. Just a bunch of really annoying people screaming at the cops and threatening to take pictures of them and send it to Anonymous.
The police do need nametags...with names like "YaMamma", "Gofuqyaself", and, of course, "Nuffin".

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:20:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The police do need nametags...with names like "YaMamma", "Gofuqyaself", and, of course, "Nuffin".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Need to partner Officer Nuffin with Officer Dindu
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:33:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Ferguson protestors attacked white motorist that was blocked by their demonstration

In Ferguson, Missouri last night, protesters stopped traffic in an area of the city. Video and photos show a white motorist who had reportedly gotten out of his car because he was frustrated that he couldn’t get home was assaulted.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:40:19 PM EDT
[#10]

My English isn't good enough to understand this...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:41:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ferguson protestors attacked white motorist that was blocked by their demonstration

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0zDfUCCUAAKqMT.jpg:large

http://youtu.be/X4GZcwHyf2s
View All Quotes
Quoted:

In Ferguson, Missouri last night, protesters stopped traffic in an area of the city. Video and photos show a white motorist who had reportedly gotten out of his car because he was frustrated that he couldn’t get home was assaulted.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0zDfUCCUAAKqMT.jpg:large

http://youtu.be/X4GZcwHyf2s

That's a Hate Crime. Fucking white racist hitting those oppressed black guys in the fists with his face.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:41:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Protestors threaten to rape white officer's wife to his face

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:43:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Had a repairman at the house today, and when he tried to get out into the alley from the back gate he saw I had a padlock on the 6-foot privacy fence. I unlocked it and told him I normally only latched it, not locked it, but I was going to keep it locked until the grand jury came back and things eventually quieted down. He agreed it was a good idea, and mentioned he'd been in Webster Groves (lily white suburb) and ran into a group of protesters; I'd never heard of protesters out there. People are just hunkering down for whatever bad thing's going to come, and we're getting sick of it--you can see that in the conflict between protesters and other people at sporting events.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:44:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
When does winter clubbing start?
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:45:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The feds have already leaked there will not be civil rights charges against the officer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attorney General Holder says he expects Ferguson, Mo., federal civil rights investigation to conclude before he leaves office - @mattapuzzo

The feds have already leaked there will not be civil rights charges against the officer.

This was quietly leaked around the PD several weeks ago.....
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:49:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suggested everyone buy nametags with the name "Smith" on them........was told it wouldn't be allowed.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:53:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Had a repairman at the house today, and when he tried to get out into the alley from the back gate he saw I had a padlock on the 6-foot privacy fence. I unlocked it and told him I normally only latched it, not locked it, but I was going to keep it locked until the grand jury came back and things eventually quieted down. He agreed it was a good idea, and mentioned he'd been in Webster Groves (lily white suburb) and ran into a group of protesters; I'd never heard of protesters out there. People are just hunkering down for whatever bad thing's going to come, and we're getting sick of it--you can see that in the conflict between protesters and other people at sporting events.
View Quote

You haven't been through "The Hill" of Webster Groves have you?

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:55:01 PM EDT
[#18]
I for one hope shooting starts....all out massacre of the "protestors"
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:04:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:04:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Anyway the white people of ferguson can simply move out now before the next election and let the city collapse?

Like Detroit I cant see this getting better.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:05:59 PM EDT
[#21]
open carry rally going on in ferguson right now....

looks like around 50-60? people

a lot of possible protesters milling around - too hard to tell due to the way the ferguson protester streamsers are moving thier cameras around.

about 20 pd watching, mostly to keep the protesters away from the open carry people

watching on nothief's stream

(restreams the protesters streams so they don't get the hits)

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nothiefsallowed?utm_campaign=JPER&utm_medium=FlashPlayer&utm_source=embed

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#22]
i posted about the assault on the prior page.

the protesters had blocked off 1 intersection, then when the cars backed up, they started surrounding cars, pounding on windows and intimidating people in the cars.

they were moving down the rows of backed up cars, and this one guy apparrently just wanted to go home, and thought he could talk to the protesters.

the video starts with someone running up to the streamer, to go down and video the confrontation.

the white guy is surrounded by the blacks, and can be heard saying he just wants to go home. the guy in the orange/red jacket with the bandanna hiding his face presses up to the white guy, then grabs him and starts shoving him, at the same time the white guy got clocked from the side.

he started to run away, and the protesters chased him.

mind you, there were lots of police in the area, who were JUST WATCHING THE PROTESTERS DO ALL THIS S*** AND DID NOTHING.

the guy on nothiefs called the pd to let them know what was happening, and talked to a watch commander, who HUNG UP ON HIM because he said he had watched in on a live stream!
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:13:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You haven't been through "The Hill" of Webster Groves have you?
View Quote

I mostly stay in the city. When I go to Webster, it's to go shopping on Lockwood or to drive down Elm. Very fancy. I'm sure there's a bad part or two, just like there's a couple bad neighborhoods in Kirkwood, but overall, they're well-to-do suburbs.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:51:23 PM EDT
[#24]

when the march started

the ferguson protesters and the antigunners followed behind the open carry people, making tons of snide comments and statements trying to get the open carry people riled up, but the open carry people pretty much ignored them.

the freguson protesters also make lots of comments about how disapporinted they were that a lot of the police that were  there initially, had disappeared and how unfair it was that the police were treating the open carry people differently  

edit - to the protester, it was white priviledge that there were no police surrounding the open carry people  

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:21:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:22:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:24:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:32:17 PM EDT
[#28]

Thats the kind of LEO interaction we need to see more of!

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:34:25 PM EDT
[#29]
The open carry march is going to stir up a lot of shit. Now the rioters will be trying open carrying too.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:41:30 PM EDT
[#30]

Good for them.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:51:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
open carry rally going on in ferguson right now....

looks like around 50-60? people

a lot of possible protesters milling around - too hard to tell due to the way the ferguson protester streamsers are moving thier cameras around.

about 20 pd watching, mostly to keep the protesters away from the open carry people

watching on nothief's stream
(restreams the protesters streams so they don't get the hits)

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nothiefsallowed?utm_campaign=JPER&utm_medium=FlashPlayer&utm_source=embed

View Quote

Thanks for the link! The libtard filming it was making my ears hurt. I can't even count how many times I heard her say "white privilege" during the walk  in regards to the light police presence. On a better note, I saw a at least one Arfcommer in the comment feed.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:01:08 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

http://i62.tinypic.com/2v3jvpd.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/14o41g8.jpg

when the march started

http://i61.tinypic.com/30ku3ar.jpg
the ferguson protesters and the antigunners followed behind the open carry people, making tons of snide comments and statements trying to get the open carry people riled up, but the open carry people pretty much ignored them.

the freguson protesters also make lots of comments about how disapporinted they were that a lot of the police that were there initially, had disappeared and how unfair it was that the police were treating the open carry people differently

edit - to the protester, it was white priviledge that there were no police surrounding the open carry people

View Quote

I don't get it.  Shouldn't the Fergtards be pro-open carry?  If they claim the po-po are gunning down unarmed black men in BROAD DAYLIGHT, isn't carrying a gun the solution?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:06:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Don't believe the text with photo as it comes from Argus
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 4:12:48 PM EDT
[#34]
never seen a better time for an open carry march to let these motherfuckers see what they might run into when they decide to take this bullshit out of their own neighborhood.

Good taunt.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#35]
The march was actually in downtown St Louis, not Ferguson.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 5:16:33 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

never seen a better time for an open carry march to let these motherfuckers see what they might run into when they decide to take this bullshit out of their own neighborhood.  

Good taunt.

View Quote
Taunt? No.  Show of force? Eh... maybe.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 5:38:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is one area where our Mexican neighbors actually DO have something to teach us.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 5:52:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The open carry march is going to stir up a lot of shit. Now the rioters will be trying open carrying too.
View Quote

Some of the New Black Panther members have OC'd during their speeches.

I'm okay with that. I like their SKSs.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:07:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This is one area where our Mexican neighbors actually DO have something to teach us.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speak for yourself.  

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:30:32 PM EDT
[#40]

I spy a Tavor.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:33:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I don't get it.  Shouldn't the Fergtards be pro-open carry?  If they claim the po-po are gunning down unarmed black men in BROAD DAYLIGHT, isn't carrying a gun the solution?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

when the march started

the freguson protesters also make lots of comments about how disapporinted they were that a lot of the police that were there initially, had disappeared and how unfair it was that the police were treating the open carry people differently

Felon In possession of a firearm is still a crime
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:47:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Here's an article from stltoday. Apparently our favorite rapper, Tef Poe was present at the OC walk. He appears to be butthurt over the lack of police interaction with the OCers.  I wonder if it could be that they weren't doing anything to break the law! Then again, I don't think he's that smart!

ETA: trying to fix link. iCrap is not helping.
ETA2: well shit fuck damn, my iPhone is being a bitch and won't copy and paste the damn link. I'll have to wait till I get to my iPad in a couple hours. The stltoday article can be found at http://www.stltoday.com
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:33:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Here's an article from stltoday. Apparently our favorite rapper, Tef Poe was present at the OC walk. He appears to be butthurt over the lack of police interaction with the OCers.  I wonder if it could be that they weren't doing anything to break the law! Then again, I don't think he's that smart!

ETA2: well shit fuck damn, my iPhone is being a bitch and won't copy and paste the damn link. I'll have to wait till I get to my iPad in a couple hours. The stltoday article can be found at http://www.stltoday.com
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Story Link

Counter-demonstrator Tef Poe, of Hands Up United and the Organization of Black Struggle, said the calm police reaction was in contrast to police behavior at protests in Ferguson.

“When we protest in a similar manner, without guns, they proceed with aggression and arrest,” Poe said.

Monk
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:42:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

The webster groves protest was at a Steve stenger/ clare McCaskill event of some sort. When webster started locking up animals the rest of the protestors went to the Maplewood walmart.   Maplewood locked up 7 or 8 animals so the peaceful protesters" went to richmond heights, where Maplewood and webster house prisoners, to demand the release of their fellow animals. ..that was a few weeks ago. ..
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 8:48:05 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

when the march started

the freguson protesters also make lots of comments about how disapporinted they were that a lot of the police that were  there initially, had disappeared and how unfair it was that the police were treating the open carry people differently  

View Quote

Or perhaps,  the open Carry people acted like human beings that respected others and obeyed the law...
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:20:30 PM EDT
[#46]
No action tonight it seems.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:49:41 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote
Excessive displays of stupid have generally been late night activities.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:54:37 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote

Too busy clubbing for that social justice crap.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:10:49 PM EDT
[#49]
The suspence is killing me. Announce the officer is innocent all ready!
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:25:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The suspence is killing me. Announce the officer is innocent all ready!
View Quote

Wait for the first nasty slushy snow, I say.
Let those motherfuckers get frost bite in their jordans.
Page / 617
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top