Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:27:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Stay classy.  Speaking ill of the dead is generally bad mojo.  He's not going to bother you anymore.  

Hey!  I Own Page 2 of a Tranny Suicide Thread!  
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:27:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Relieved after a friend's brother accidently OD'd, can't say I was happy though. What heshe did in that post was wrong, apparently had friends who cared. I'll probably get flamed for this, but I often find it hard to sympathize with suicides, I also knew a guy who waited until his family broke down the door before he pulled the trigger, just so they could watch his head splatter on the wall.

I also find it interesting that the wait time proved 100% useless in this case.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:27:36 PM EDT
[#3]
14'ers gonna 14
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:27:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

She was just generally a cunty person.  She'd also beg people to give her ops (usually got denied) and then kickban me from the channel simply because she didn't like the fact that I wasn't a self righteous piece of shit liberal, like her.  Or him, it, whatever.  I didn't even know she it was a tranny until I found out 'it' offed itself.  She sure seemed like a woman though.
View Quote

Over an IRC channel dispute?

Wow, okay.  I thought you were talking about something important.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:28:24 PM EDT
[#5]
LoL too.. damn id kill my self too is i was stuck playing that game..
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:28:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

All of the sudden it smells like Cheetos and semen in this thread.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
you people get trolled too easily...

its not a troll

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2i1w0a/former_rioter_damiya_has_committed_suicide_rip/

not her...you pretending to know her.

NORCAL LEO will be along shortly too for Familiar

I did know her, though not personally, only over IRC.

All of the sudden it smells like Cheetos and semen in this thread.

IRC?

And who gives a fuck. There isn't anyone out there that people complaining would say good riddance to?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:29:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Wow, okay.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She was just generally a cunty person.  She'd also beg people to give her ops (usually got denied) and then kickban me from the channel simply because she didn't like the fact that I wasn't a self righteous piece of shit liberal, like her.  Or him, it, whatever.  I didn't even know she it was a tranny until I found out 'it' offed itself.  She sure seemed like a woman though.

Wow, okay.

Doesn't matter.  Shitty people are shitty regardless of the medium by which they express their shittiness.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:29:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn OP. I honestly can't think of one person I would get joy from hearing of their suicide. Actually pretty fucked up.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:29:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Or people you deal with die.  Yep
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:30:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Why do you people keep referring to the guy as a her or she?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:31:23 PM EDT
[#11]
I have not really cared one way or the other but never anything even close to being happy.  What is wrong with you?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:31:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Based on my experiences, I think she is appropriate.  It was definitely a woman on the inside.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:32:13 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Based on my experiences, I think she is appropriate.  It was definitely a woman on the inside.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Still a man

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:32:39 PM EDT
[#14]
In B4 familiar....
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:32:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Only once.  Fuck you Norm Hutson, you miserable piece of shit.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:34:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh, I predict this thread is going places!  Either that or a lock in 3... 2...

[ETA] If you get this worked up (supposedly) over chatting in an IRC room with a stranger you didn't know in person, you should leave GD immediately.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:35:07 PM EDT
[#18]

No, I do not take comfort, nor do I revel in anothers death, no matter how evil or wicked they are.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:36:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

No, I do not take comfort, nor do I revel in anothers death, no matter how evil or wicked they are.

View Quote

I occasionally have, but then I'm evil and wicked.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:37:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:38:06 PM EDT
[#21]
So she was just someone you knew online, and she was pissy and bitchy, but other than that, did she do you any REAL, tangible harm? Like try to destroy your livelihood or get you put in jail or something?

I can see being kind of "meh" about someone who was nasty to you, if they die. Not crying buckets of tears. But glad or happy, I don't get.

There is a person who, while she didn't die, she tried to ruin my life by making false accusations against me, and others. She was out to destroy our futures, and it was mostly (I believe) because she was jealous and bored. I was able to escape her vile plan, as were the other people, but I hold no love for her.

I found out recently that she herself fell into the same trap and was fired from her job. Not sure how bad it was for her, but what she wanted to do to me and others, she had done to her. Do I feel sorry for her? No. I don't rejoice either. Kind of 'meh.'
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:38:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Maybe a pedophile, murder or rapists death.  

Not someone who was in so much pain they killed themselves.   You can sense a lot of pain in her letter.  Kinda sad.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:38:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"she" picked a shotgun to commit suicide with...not usually a woman's first choice
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:39:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:39:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:41:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Happy? No.

Not the least bit sad?  I have a list...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:42:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Read the suicide note.  She seems to recognize the type of person she was and apologetic for all the things she has done.  See quote below.  

Kind of sick you are happy about her death under those circumstances.  It says a lot about you as a person.  

-------------------------------

" I want to tie this off with an apology to those of you who I've inflicted myself on over the years. Whether it's reading the shit I spew onto Twitter or suffering my vortex of negativity as a colleague, I've been an albatross around the neck of a lot of people I respect and enjoy. To those who tried to befriend me and whose friendships I abandoned and allowed to wither and die, I'm also sorry. I wish I knew how to be a friend, but I just wasn't wired that way.

For these sins and more, I'm sorry. I'm just not a good person."
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:42:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Your 7th post is this?

You're likely familiar.

View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:43:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Ehhh...One less shit stain in America. This is Darwin at his best.

Now if all other liberals could do the same, the world would be a better place
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:44:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Read the suicide note.  She seems to recognize the type of person she was and apologetic for all the things she has done.  See quote below.  

Kind of sick you are happy about her death under those circumstances.  It says a lot about you as a person.  

-------------------------------

" I want to tie this off with an apology to those of you who I've inflicted myself on over the years. Whether it's reading the shit I spew onto Twitter or suffering my vortex of negativity as a colleague, I've been an albatross around the neck of a lot of people I respect and enjoy. To those who tried to befriend me and whose friendships I abandoned and allowed to wither and die, I'm also sorry. I wish I knew how to be a friend, but I just wasn't wired that way.

For these sins and more, I'm sorry. I'm just not a good person."
View Quote

Yeah, it just sounds like the OP was butthurt about online spats with an annoying person, and he's now rejoicing that her life was such a torment, that she killed herself.

Trolling, perhaps?

I can see not feeling like crying buckets of tears over the death of someone who was super annoying. But happiness is just cold.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:44:32 PM EDT
[#31]
This thread is full of and

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:46:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Doesn't matter.  Shitty people are shitty regardless of the medium by which they express their shittiness.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:47:13 PM EDT
[#33]
No, I have never personally been happy that anyone I've known has killed themselves, but in a few isolated cases I could see it happening.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:48:08 PM EDT
[#34]
3 people come to mind. If they were to depart the Earth today the worst part for me would be the price tag of top shelf bourbon I would be buying to celebrate.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:49:03 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

[ETA] If you get this worked up (supposedly) over chatting in an IRC room with a stranger you didn't know in person, you should leave GD immediately.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup.  GD is gonna filet his soul, fry it up and serve it with HP sauce.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:49:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Only once.  Fuck you Norm Hutson, you miserable piece of shit.
View Quote

LOL, at least you've gotten over it.  

(just kidding, but it kinda made me laugh)
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:49:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I don't know, I don't really care about her shoes.  All that matters to me is how she acted towards me.  Even if you're suffering in your own life it is not an excuse to treat other people like shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whoa man. Have some heart. I get anger, even hating someone, but to be happy someone commited suicide? Don't judge a person until you were in their shoes. Maybe she's been through an extraordinary amount of crap to be that depressed. Thoughts to those affected, and just because she wasn't a great person doesn't mean she deserved to kill herself.

I don't know, I don't really care about her shoes.  All that matters to me is how she acted towards me.  Even if you're suffering in your own life it is not an excuse to treat other people like shit.

Translation: "All that matters is me"

No. Even if it's someone I didn't like, my immediate reaction is "wow, what a miserable existence that person must have had". Maybe she was mean to you because she was in pain every fucking day and couldn't cope. I wouldn't wish that kind of life on anyone (with only a few exceptions)
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:50:16 PM EDT
[#38]
My brother did about two years ago...basically he was a douche so I just carried on the day I found out...
Thanks to the Indiana HTF guys for digging up the info! My family tried to say he died of complications from a spider bite or some bullshit like that.

Apple/tree stuff....

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:53:05 PM EDT
[#39]
I would not say I was happy about their death, but I think it is accurate to say I was relieved.

I knew they would no longer harm anyone else, and I no longer had to worry about what I may have be forced to do to them due entirely to their actions.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:53:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

OP got the pickle surprise and is trying to deal with it in his own way.

Okay this post is now really funny to me.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:53:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Incestuous pedo brother in law hung himself. I would have danced and spit on his grave if I knew where he was buried. Probably one of my top favorite days when I found out he killed himself.  The world was down one evil person.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:53:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

No. Even if it's someone I didn't like, my immediate reaction is "wow, what a miserable existence that person must have had". Maybe she was mean to you because she was in pain every fucking day and couldn't cope. I wouldn't wish that kind of life on anyone (with only a few exceptions)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whoa man. Have some heart. I get anger, even hating someone, but to be happy someone commited suicide? Don't judge a person until you were in their shoes. Maybe she's been through an extraordinary amount of crap to be that depressed. Thoughts to those affected, and just because she wasn't a great person doesn't mean she deserved to kill herself.

I'm willing to bet all of the pain she had in her life she caused herself.  She was one of those people who created problems so she'd have an excuse to treat other people like shit.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:54:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm willing to bet all of the pain she had in her life she caused herself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps, but misery is misery, and I have a hard time being happy when someone was SO miserable that they ended their life. Again, a few notable exceptions of course.

Of course you could be completely wrong too. I'd wager just about anything that she/he/whatever was severely abused as a child (guessing based on the tranny thing).
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:55:47 PM EDT
[#44]
This story seems strangely...

...FAMILIAR!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:56:45 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

What a depressing thread.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Perhaps, but misery is misery, and I have a hard time being happy when someone was SO miserable that they ended their life. Again, a few notable exceptions of course.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree.  Misery is having everything in your life go wrong despite your best efforts.  Someone suffering because of problems they created for themselves is not misery.  Its causality.  They might be miserable, but you know what, what matters is how a person deals with their misery.  Some people take it out on other people and act like assholes and some don't.  The one's that don't get talked about respectfully after they're dead.  The ones that do can eat a bag of dicks in hell.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:58:37 PM EDT
[#47]
That thing looks like the dude from "Mask".

There are several people who I would be delighted to hear offed themselves, and even happier to find out they did it in a painful manner.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:01:37 PM EDT
[#48]
So is the consensus that OP is TacticalMolonLabe's new troll account?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:01:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol no shit. This is over internet message board messages? Pathetic, OP.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 4:02:09 PM EDT
[#50]
When I was a kid (7-10) there was a bully who used to kick my ass.  He lived 3 houses down from me and was about twice my size but the same age.  I hated him.

We moved away but I still saw him at school and he was always a complete asshole.  

Then when he was 15 he offed himself with a shotgun.

I found pleasure in that.

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top