Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 10/2/2014 2:47:28 PM EDT
I found out today that a particular thorn in my side offed herself with a shotgun earlier today/last night (not sure exactly when it happened, last 24 hours).  

She was a mean spirited, nasty, liberal person.  I don't feel the slightest bit sad.

She even posted her suicide note on facebook and tweeted about it.  https://www.facebook.com/kvonroeder/posts/656485347806155

https://twitter.com/ItsDamiya/status/517418479968735232
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:51:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Whoa man. Have some heart. I get anger, even hating someone, but to be happy someone commited suicide? Don't judge a person until you were in their shoes. Maybe she's been through an extraordinary amount of crap to be that depressed. Thoughts to those affected, and just because she wasn't a great person doesn't mean she deserved to kill herself.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:52:01 PM EDT
[#2]
At first I thought, wow, you're mean. Then I read it was a tranny in the suicide note so now I'm like, meh.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:52:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Your 7th post is this?

You're special.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:52:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Whoa man. Have some heart. I get anger, even hating someone, but to be happy someone commited suicide? Don't judge a person until you were in their shoes. Maybe she's been through an extraordinary amount of crap to be that depressed. Thoughts to those affected, and just because she wasn't a great person doesn't mean she deserved to kill herself.

View Quote

I don't know, I don't really care about her shoes.  All that matters to me is how she acted towards me.  Even if you're suffering in your own life it is not an excuse to treat other people like shit.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Not really.

gd
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:53:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
At first I thought, wow, you're mean. Then I read it was a tranny in the suicide note so now I'm like, meh.
View Quote

Tranny, raging liberal, anti gun, and a racist who thinks anyone who supports Darren Wilson is a racist.  Super ironic that she killed herself with a shotgun.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:54:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Looks like weird al
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:55:53 PM EDT
[#8]
You're certainly entitled to feel however you feel.

Personally, even the worst person in my life in recent times I still care about on some level.  I wouldn't want her to off herself.  I'd rather that she go one to live a normal healthy life.

Love your friends and enemies.  Unless of course.. they are actively trying to hurt you or your family/friends.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:56:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Not yet

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:57:51 PM EDT
[#10]
There's only probably a hand full of people I really don't give a fuck about and even if they killed themselves, just for a second I'd feel a little bad. Never happy.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:58:17 PM EDT
[#11]
I cant decide whos more fucked up, you or the tranny.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:58:31 PM EDT
[#12]
you people get trolled too easily...
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:59:55 PM EDT
[#13]
I have hate in my heart, I'll just leave it at that.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:00:31 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

There's only probably a hand full of people I really don't give a fuck about and even if they killed themselves, just for a second I'd feel a little bad. Never happy.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:00:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:01:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

its not a troll

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2i1w0a/former_rioter_damiya_has_committed_suicide_rip/
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:01:29 PM EDT
[#17]
There are evil people who walk, live, and work among us. Those with no morals or ethics. They literally make the world a worse place to live in.  I am not sad when they die....however that happens.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:01:52 PM EDT
[#18]

IBTL
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:02:39 PM EDT
[#19]
I want to tie this off with an apology to those of you who I've inflicted myself on over the years. Whether it's reading the shit I spew onto Twitter or suffering my vortex of negativity as a colleague, I've been an albatross around the neck of a lot of people I respect and enjoy. To those who tried to befriend me and whose friendships I abandoned and allowed to wither and die, I'm also sorry. I wish I knew how to be a friend, but I just wasn't wired that way.
View Quote

I think it's safe to say she had acknowledged she fucked up and apologized for it. If anything, a little compassion or empathy goes a Long way. Go to the funeral and see people who are grieving, their losses; maybe it'll help your heart.

OP, if you're that happy, get some counseling.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:02:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:03:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I think it's safe to say she had acknowledged she fucked up and apologized for it. If anything, a little compassion or empathy goes a Long way. Go to the funeral and see people who are grieving, their losses; maybe it'll help your heart.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I want to tie this off with an apology to those of you who I've inflicted myself on over the years. Whether it's reading the shit I spew onto Twitter or suffering my vortex of negativity as a colleague, I've been an albatross around the neck of a lot of people I respect and enjoy. To those who tried to befriend me and whose friendships I abandoned and allowed to wither and die, I'm also sorry. I wish I knew how to be a friend, but I just wasn't wired that way.

I'm not exactly dancing and throwing a party over it, but I sure ain't sad either.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:04:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote

You fucking serious?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:04:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Tranny, raging liberal, anti gun, and a racist who thinks anyone who supports Darren Wilson is a racist.  Super ironic that she killed herself with a shotgun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hipsters love irony.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:06:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:10:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Hipsters love irony.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hipsters love irony.

Not to mention that the waiting period had no effect on the outcome. She waited the 10 days, picked up the shotgun, and killed herself.

That is really fucked up. I have heard, numerous times on the scanner, various agencies being dispatched on calls because of a Facebook post. Every time, I kinda rolled my eyes. But this one was for real. Not that there was anything that could be done at that point, but I am happy that people cared enough to call it in. I will now look at this in a whole new light.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:10:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:10:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Never happy.  Relieved maybe, but never happy about it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:11:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Yep blown trans make a mess
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:12:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:12:41 PM EDT
[#30]

not her...you pretending to know her.

NORCAL LEO will be along shortly too for Familiar
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:12:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Sounds like you're off to Florsheim to pick up some grave dancing shoes, OP.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:13:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:13:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:13:28 PM EDT
[#34]
It never ceases to amaze me what some people post here.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:15:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
There are evil people who walk, live, and work among us. Those with no morals or ethics. They literally make the world a worse place to live in.  I am not sad when they die....however that happens.
View Quote

^
This
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:16:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Having been thru a couple of suicides in recent years, no.  I don't wish that on anyone.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:18:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

its not a troll

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2i1w0a/former_rioter_damiya_has_committed_suicide_rip/

I did know her, though not personally, only over IRC.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:19:07 PM EDT
[#38]
OP gonna get raped by arfcom's self-righteous, but I stand with him.

Fuck her (or him).  The only good anti-gun liberal is a dead anti-gun liberal.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:19:22 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Yep blown trans make a mess
View Quote
lol

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:20:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

its not a troll

All of the sudden it smells like Cheetos and semen in this thread.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:20:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

its not a troll

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

So....What did he/she/it do to you anyway? I'm curious.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:20:41 PM EDT
[#42]
What a depressing thread.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:20:53 PM EDT
[#43]
She had her issues, thats for sure.

At least she didn't decide to take anyone with her.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:22:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:23:24 PM EDT
[#45]
FOR SALE: SHOT GUN, LIKE NEW CONDITION,,  used once.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:24:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

its not a troll

Maybe I'm just too old to know, but what is IRC?
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:25:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

its not a troll

She was just generally a cunty person.  She'd also beg people to give her ops (usually got denied) and then kickban me from the channel simply because she didn't like the fact that I wasn't a self righteous piece of shit liberal, like her.  Or him, it, whatever.  I didn't even know she it was a tranny until I found out 'it' offed itself.  She sure seemed like a woman though.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:25:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
What a depressing thread.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:26:01 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I don't know, I don't really care about her shoes.  All that matters to me is how she acted towards me.  Even if you're suffering in your own life it is not an excuse to treat other people like shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You are a special kind of mean and stupid.

Link Posted: 10/2/2014 3:26:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Some I'm going to their funeral just for the simple pleasure of seeing them dead.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top