BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:47:33 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So how does she exclude them?  Anyone with a tan and dark hair is off limits?  
View Quote
Must eat bacon before they let you on the range.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:49:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That's stupid.  There are thousands of Muslims that have been living peacefully in this country for decades.  
View Quote

GTFO with that logic.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:50:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So she'll exclude Jews and vegetarians too?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Her range.  Her rules.
View Quote

BS. Would you say the same about a "No Blacks" rule? I would hope not. It's along the same lines if you ask me. If you let the acts of a few people adversely affect the lives of hundreds of millions of people they win. Fact is you have a better chance of finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow guarded by a 3" tall Irish leprechaun then you do being a victim of "terrorism."  Come On people turn of the news already.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:51:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That's stupid.  There are thousands of Muslims that have been living peacefully in this country for decades.  
View Quote

I agree. But it's her right. Her right to be retarded.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:51:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
That's how it should be, agreed. The reality though means she will be sued by the ACLU, CAIR, and a shit ton of others. I hope she knows a good lawyer
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Her range.  Her rules.

That's how it should be, agreed. The reality though means she will be sued by the ACLU, CAIR, and a shit ton of others. I hope she knows a good lawyer

Yep.  This won't stand the test of our great unjustice system.  The Unjustice Dept will probably take this one.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:52:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote

Just ask everyone coming in if they are Muslim. Those who say yes cannot enter. They cannot deny it.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:52:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This won't end well.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:53:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And some Christians.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:53:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

BS. Would you say the same about a "No Blacks" rule? I would hope not. It's along the same lines if you ask me. If you let the acts of a few people adversely affect the lives of hundreds of millions of people they win. Fact is you have a better chance of finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow guarded by a 3" tall Irish leprechaun then you doing being a victim of "terrorism."  Come On people turn of the news already.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her range.  Her rules.

BS. Would you say the same about a "No Blacks" rule? I would hope not. It's along the same lines if you ask me. If you let the acts of a few people adversely affect the lives of hundreds of millions of people they win. Fact is you have a better chance of finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow guarded by a 3" tall Irish leprechaun then you doing being a victim of "terrorism."  Come On people turn of the news already.

It's funny to me. "Terrorism" is like the right's "school shootings". If you listen to them, your chances of being killed in one is 87%. Better ban Muslims / guns. Think of the children.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:54:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Sounds like someone either wants attention or wants to provoke shit.

How do you even know who's a Muslim or not? Or do you just not let all brown people in?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:54:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Just ask everyone coming in if they are Muslim. Those who say yes cannot enter. They cannot deny it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aren't they allowed to lie if it advances their cause or something like that?

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:54:33 PM EDT
[#13]
It would be easier for the range to say "This range is a friend of Israel. All who shoot here much sign a document supporting Israel's claim to it's land and right to defend itself."
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:55:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

It would be easier for the range to say "This range is a friend of Israel. All who shoot here much sign a document supporting Israel's claim to it's land and right to defend itself."
View Quote
Or 50% of your range fee donated to Israel charities.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:55:48 PM EDT
[#15]
I am sure Eric Holder will be along shortly to charge them with civil rights violations.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:55:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Good.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:56:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Excellent.   Now get rid of (deport) non-American Muslims in the USA.
View Quote

So, if they convert, can they stay?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:56:37 PM EDT
[#18]
I have some mutual friends with her, I've never met her.  They love her to death,  but I think this is driven by a desire for publicity.  As we speak,  hundreds of thousands of people are learning her name.

I have a friend that's half Arab and Christian.  We may need to go shoot.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:56:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her range.  Her rules.

Again, Her Range, Her Rules, and Only She will have to deal with the ramifications of The Rules she set forth, you agree with them or you don't. IMHO, she just invited trouble to her establishment because you
know, some radical is going to see that and act upon it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:56:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her range.  Her rules.

Sure as fuck would , I don't believe anyone should be forced to deal with anyone else , you don't like me fine I'll deal with someone else that wants my $$
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:58:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo. Filters out those that would oppose Israel, which tend to be among the following groups: A) Liberals B) Muslim extremists C) Nazis.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:59:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Honestly i think it has nothing to do with not wanting something to do with Muslims. She is a public figure who makes money getting her name in the news. She wants the feds or the state or someone to sue her so she can take it it to trial and see how far she can go. If she wins she is a hero for far right conservatives. If she loses she is a martyr. Its a win win for her.

In case you dont know who Jan Morgan is

http://janmorganmedia.com/
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 5:59:31 PM EDT
[#23]
She went about this in a very tasteless way. I expect she will be reamed 7 or 8 new assholes.

I can almost understand her position, but in this politically correct society she would have greatly benefited by changing her range to a private range, where she can semi control the demographics of her patrons.

I hope she takes that down ASAP.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:00:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I have some mutual friends with her, I've never met her.  They love her to death,  but I think this is driven by a desire for publicity.  As we speak,  hundreds of thousands of people are learning her name.

I have a friend that's half Arab and Christian.  We may need to go shoot.
View Quote

Ding ding ding..
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:00:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:00:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd probably go a step further....but I'm an asshole most of the time.

I'm right....but I'm an asshole.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:00:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Honestly i think it has nothing to do with not wanting something to do with Muslims. She is a public figure who makes money getting her name in the news. She wants the feds or the state or someone to sue her so she can take it it to trial and see how far she can go. If she wins she is a hero for far right conservatives. If she loses she is a martyr. Its a win win for her.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had never heard of her before today. Thanks for the link.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:02:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Sure as fuck would , I don't believe anyone should be forced to deal with anyone else , you don't like me fine I'll deal with someone else that wants my $$
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her range.  Her rules.

Yeah, sounds good on paper but speaking of such, there is that little entry directly before our all coveted 2nd amendment that we all hold near and dear and verbatim called the 1st amendment which directly prohibits this very type of thing from taking place. Some of us may not like it or agree with it, but its the law of the land written in stone and should be upheld at ALL COST.

Just like we don't ban guns because of the acts of a very small minority we don't infringe upon the religious rights based on the acts of a few.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:03:30 PM EDT
[#29]
So she's gonna weight 'em down and throw them in the river and see if they float? Is that the test?

Let's see them fuckers try to taquiyya themselves out of that one.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:06:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yeah, sounds good on paper but speaking of such, there is that little entry directly before our all coveted 2nd amendment that we all hold near and dear and verbatim called the 1st amendment which directly prohibits this very type of thing from taking place. Some of us may not like it or agree with it, but its the law of the land written in stone and should be upheld at ALL COST.

Just like we don't ban guns because of the acts of a very small minority we don't infringe upon the religious rights based on the acts of a few.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her range.  Her rules.

The 1st Amendment is a restriction of the government - not a restriction of the people.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:06:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I follow her on FB. She is SUPER right wing. a little far for me but I agree with most of what she says. I may not agree with this particular decision i wish her the best of luck winning her inevitable law suit. It truly should be your business your rules and its not and that's wrong.

EDIT: Pic of Jan

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:06:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Should have put up a sign that said

"Kafirs Only"

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:08:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:14:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That's a pretty stupid stunt. She's going to lose major in court of course. We have both the freedom of religion and a lot of lawyers in America.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://bearingarms.com/oklahoma-beheading-isis-threats-arkansas-firing-range-become-first-exclude-muslims/

In an act that will no doubt result in lawsuits, The Gun Cave Indoor Shooting Range in Hot Springs, Arkansas, has declared itself a “Muslim free zone” due to concerns over domestic Islamic terrorism. The ban was announced yesterday by range owner Jan Morgan in an article posted to her web site where she cites ten points justifying her position.

That's a pretty stupid stunt. She's going to lose major in court of course. We have both the freedom of religion and a lot of lawyers in America.

Except in Public Schools and on .gov property.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:14:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

My thoughts exactly.  Local ranges here take your license.  One look at that and it is very clear that I have an Arab name and a first name that is very prevalent in Islam.  No, I'm not a Muslim, but proove that I'm not.

That said I am an all American, country loving, gun shooting, conservative, 'murican who was born and raised in the heartland!!
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:26:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her range.  Her rules.

Me or someone else not wanting to deal with someone dosen't infringe on thier religious rights they are free to practice as they wish, but forcing me to deal with someone I don't want to sure seems like it's infringing on my right to associate with who I please
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:29:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The 1st Amendment is a restriction of the government - not a restriction of the people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Her range.  Her rules.

Right, and thats why there are religious discrimination laws in place. Private or not, any lawyer with a suit and tie could make a valid argument that this range is a public accommodation which means her range could fall under federal anti discriminatory laws, this is a lawsuit waiting to happen  Do I personally think she has a right? While I don't agree with it or think it's "right" sure her land her rules, would I feel bad if she were prosecuted? Not at all. I don't like any form of discrimination. Discrimination is a slippery slope.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:31:35 PM EDT
[#39]
at the entrance you must remove your shoes and rinse your feet in bacon grease to cleanse your soul.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:34:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://bearingarms.com/oklahoma-beheading-isis-threats-arkansas-firing-range-become-first-exclude-muslims/

In an act that will no doubt result in lawsuits, The Gun Cave Indoor Shooting Range in Hot Springs, Arkansas, has declared itself a “Muslim free zone” due to concerns over domestic Islamic terrorism. The ban was announced yesterday by range owner Jan Morgan in an article posted to her web site where she cites ten points justifying her position.

You don't Constitution much do you?

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

As far as I can tell she isn't Congress.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:35:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Right to freedom of association.
View Quote

You'd think so...
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:36:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Convert to what?  Non-head loppers?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:38:16 PM EDT
[#43]
I keep seeing "freedom of religion" and "infringing on people's religious rights" posted in this thread. How is not being allowed to shoot at her range infringing on anyone's right to worship as they please?

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:42:02 PM EDT
[#44]

Wonder if this is legit. She seems to intelligent to misspell "fort". Foot??

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:43:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

LOL
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:45:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
if I had it I would post a picture of

grumpy cat saying " Good "

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:46:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Before y'all start with the ethnic cleansing, I just to see the reaction created by a Muslim bakery refusing to make a gay wedding cake.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:47:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this, but make it the good ones, like "prostetics for isreali kids who had limbs blown off by hamas"  and " teaching gun safety to isreali reservist women who will then tour and teach us gun safety"
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:47:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since some people might be affected by this policy, maybe you could give some detail?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 6:49:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I keep seeing "freedom of religion" and "infringing on people's religious rights" posted in this thread. How is not being allowed to shoot at her range infringing on anyone's right to worship as they please?

View Quote

My thoughts too..  Scott's Fertilizer has the right to hire just non tobacco users IIRC, I'm sure most will agree their  business thier right
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top