Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/28/2014 12:13:27 PM EDT
I compiled this last night in a different thread and it got me thinking. ARFcom has had an influx of recently single members whether by their doing or the other persons doing. Some have said,"Oh well!!" and moved on to the next person and other have followed a different path. Well I am here to post what I have learned through trial and error and the lessons I learned early on years ago about dating women in general. But how does DD know so much yet been married for almost 9 years you say???!!???, well I learned these all before marriage and I am the unofficial go to guy among my single friends for the rules and the tricks to dating/fucking 2 or more women at a time and neither finding out about the other. I'm a damn pro and if I truly wanted to, could easily go behind my wife's back, but she is a great catch and I prefer to be with her as opposed to a random chick for a couple of fuck sessions and then onto the next. So sit back, take notes and hope this helps those who need it.

Follow these rules while you're easing back into dating or if you have no clue on how to date online or in real life.....
(Not in any specific order and other Masters, please feel free to add to what I have come up with so far)

1. Call once after a couple days....if she doesn't answer when she isn't supposed to be at work....don't call again and forget her.

2. However long between texts she takes to get back to you....that's when you return a text.

3. Don't ever offer your number if you're online dating. Wait until they ask or if they give it to you.

4. ALWAYS refer to them as a woman....not chic, hooker, babe, hottie...you get my drift.

5.First date should be lunch or early afternoon. Then promptly leave after 2-3 hours and for love of god, don't call or text until the next day or day after.

6.If your past girlfriends/wife comes up in conversation.....don't tear the ex up...say that she screwed up but took 2 to screw it up.....shows you are not bitter and you take responsibility for your actions.....regardless of the responsibility of your actions part,who cares if you really do or not as you're trying to get tail and not your next wife.

7.Don't talk about your impending divorce. Since you're not going to marry the chick you are trying to fuck, anytime soon, that doesn't need to be brought up. Again your objective isn't to jump into another marriage/long term thing right now.  

8.Take all the pics of your ex off your phone. Change the pet/nickname of your ex on your phone to her name.  

9.Let the new chick pick out things to do on first few dates. Be assertive and confident in whatever they suggest to show you're a strong male though.

10.Stay as positive as possible and don't get into heavy deep and usually negative discussions on life,family,deaths or exes. Keep things fun and light.

11.Don't text or call everyday. Coin toss on the night you last talked making it 1 or 2 days until you initiate a text or call. This shows you have a life but are still available. Obviously return calls and texts. Don't answer the first time she calls on some days too this is same principle.

12.Don't be afraid to pretend to like some bullshit they are into. Also DONOT bring up guns or politics until you know for sure she will not flip out and also they do not want to talk about current news events. They could give a shit less, do engage conversation if they bring up current events, but keep it short and don't go I to Arfcom style depth as to why this or that is the root cause etc.

I can go on but enough for now. Good luck and hope this helps.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:16:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Added rule: SIIHPAPP!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:17:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Added rule: SIIHPAPP!!!!!!!
View Quote

That's definitely on the list but be patient young Padewan.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:18:47 PM EDT
[#3]
-work out 3 times a week
-brush your teeth and get hair cuts frequently (if you have hair left)
-secure a good job
-put up a picture holding an adorable animal.

Profit!

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:19:28 PM EDT
[#4]
You could not have been a gun monkey as your spelling and grammar are too good.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:21:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
-work out 3 times a week
-secure a good job

Profit!

View Quote

Depending on the chic, embellish the job you have....if she is a right now kind of chic that is. They don't verify through NICS etc so if your looking for a quick fun time...no harm in this.

The haircut, brush your teeth and working out are all things I felt was an unnecessary item and was a major implication on the whole dating realm,I could be wrong.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 12:22:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
You could not have been a gun monkey as your spelling and grammar are too good.
View Quote

Fuck yeah I was, 0981 though.....they picked the better gun monkeys though
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:11:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm kinda shocked there isn't more interest due to the amount of divorce/break up threads and the break up threads are rather interesting due tithe short time of some folks relationships such as a few dates to a month or bit longer.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:16:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't agree with 1,2,3
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:16:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
8.Take all the pics of your ex off your phone. Change the pet/nickname of your ex on your phone to her name.  

View Quote

I guess I'm no fun.  My wife is in my phone under her name.

The funny thing is that since she just imported a vcard for me I show up as Mr. Smiling Bandit on her phone.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:21:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Notes on how to bang women from a squid.  Huh.  Like taking notes on how to diet from Rosie O'Donnall.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:22:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I don't agree with 1,2,3
View Quote

Disclaimer should say for 1,2,3 that it is dependent on the woman. I agree some women want to text a lot and want the guy to initiate and will accept your number after just a few messaging on the comp etc. So dated discretion I'd suggest.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:22:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The funny thing is that since she just imported a vcard for me I show up as Mr. Smiling Bandit on her phone.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are no fun cuz your married.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:26:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm kinda shocked there isn't more interest due to the amount of divorce/break up threads and the break up threads are rather interesting due tithe short time of some folks relationships such as a few dates to a month or bit longer.
View Quote

I don't need it, I have the kevorka

Often makes it very hard to be married.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:26:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Notes on how to bang women from a squid.  Huh.  Like taking notes on how to diet from Rosie O'Donnall.
View Quote

I hope your not serious???? All you Jarheads in overseas port only wanted to fight squids in bars while we were chasing tail.

I really hated when a landing ship pulled into port after us as this was typically the end outcome. Some bullsht bar fight so Jarheads could flex and prove they were #1, but we squids are accustomed to fighting drunk then chasing tail afterwards.  I kicked plenty of Jarheads asses overseas due to this very scenario. No I didn't win them all but we were looking for pussy and not a fight.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:27:58 PM EDT
[#15]
What advice do you have for guys like me, who can't even get women to like him on Tinder, Eharmony, OKCupid, POF, Zoosk, etc? It seems like women look at my picture, and just go "ugh! no thanks!"

I'm lucky if I go on 3 dates a year.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:28:49 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

What advice do you have for guys like me, who can't even get women to like him on Tinder, Eharmony, OKCupid, POF, Zoosk, etc? It seems like women look at my picture, and just go "ugh! no thanks!"

View Quote

Stop being ugly.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:29:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Get in shape. Get a haircut. Get new clothes. Take new photos.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:31:56 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Basically what I said, but nicer.

Pick things up, put them down.  Do it more.  Shave and a haircut.  Some new duds.  Get pics of you doing something interesting.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:32:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm ugly too and my advice is be confident in all aspects of your life. Whatever your job is, learn more to be better at it and this shows to others. Your hobbies, being outside of shooting....master that and people will take notice, mainly women.

I have read your replies in similar threads and don't be so hard on yourself. Shoot for the stars and you will find one eventually. Took me years to find the right gal and even then it's not a bed of roses.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:34:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish I could argue that point.  
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:38:04 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I hope your not serious???? All you Jarheads in overseas port only wanted to fight squids in bars while we were chasing tail.

I really hated when a landing ship pulled into port after us as this was typically the end outcome. Some bullsht bar fight so Jarheads could flex and prove they were #1, but we squids are accustomed to fighting drunk then chasing tail afterwards.  I kicked plenty of Jarheads asses overseas due to this very scenario. No I didn't win them all but we were looking for pussy and not a fight.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The three things Marines like to do on libo.  Fight, fuck and drink.  Not necessarily in that order.  It aint about flexing and proving who is #1 it is about the joy of beating the crap out of someone (hopefully not the other way around though that happened a few times).
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:40:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
  The three things Marines like to do on libo.  Fight, fuck and drink.  Not necessarily in that order.  It aint about flexing and proving who is #1 it is about the joy of beating the crap out of someone (hopefully not the other way around though that happened a few times).
View Quote

We just wanted to drink & fuck hot women whether locals or women on holiday.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:40:18 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

-work out 3 times a week

-secure a good job

Profit!

View Quote

I don't own a puppy and I suck at photoshop.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:40:50 PM EDT
[#24]
This thread is relevant to my interests, OP.

How much experience do you (or anybody) have with Zoosk, specifically?

I know it's joined at the hip with FB, and they keep sending me 'matches', 99% of which seem too good to be true, to say the least.

Is it worth joining, or just a waste of time and money?

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:42:29 PM EDT
[#25]
tagged
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:43:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I know it's joined at the hip with FB, and they keep sending me 'matches', 99% of which seem too good to be true, to say the least.

View Quote

Are you looking to get laid or get married?
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:43:57 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:49:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Yes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

It's two very different goals with very different strategies.

Getting laid via the internet is easy, IMO. It's really just a numbers game, and I would use a tool like Tinder or the large free dating sites for that.

Finding someone to date long term/marry is WAAAAY harder, and I prefer to meet potential mates in real life, rather than over the internet. I am a big concert goer, and I liked meeting women at concerts. I knew we had some mutual interest, and inhibitions are usually down at shows. I also liked meeting women in school, which is part of why I have two masters degrees.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:51:01 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Getting laid via the internet is easy, IMO. It's really just a numbers game, and I would use a tool like Tinder or the large free dating sites for that.

Finding someone to date long term/marry is WAAAAY harder, and I prefer to meet potential mates in real life, rather than over the internet. I am a big concert goer, and I liked meeting women at concerts. I knew we had some mutual interest, and inhibitions are usually down at shows. I also liked meeting women in school, which is part of why I have two masters degrees.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.

I'm not exactly an internet-dating noob here.

Do you have experience with Zoosk, specifically?

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#30]
What do boobs feel like?
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:56:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
tagged
View Quote

ditto. I'm actually talking to a person on the Tinder now.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:56:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

No. But they are all basically the same with basically the same people on them.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:57:12 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

No. But they are all basically the same with basically the same people on them.

View Quote

Thanks.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 1:59:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What do boobs feel like?
View Quote

Bags of sand, of course.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 2:02:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Confidence is key.
Be fun, be funny. If you can make a chick smile, you can get in her pants.
Don't let them plan the first date. Be assertive. You are an alpha male, remember?
Don't plan the first date at a bar. That's fucking boring. Make it something fun, followed, or before, witn drinks.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 2:03:01 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm working on getting into better shape.... but I'm not *SO* fat that it's that noticeable in photos. I also don't exclusively message super models. I often do find myself messaging fat chicks.

The photos I have, my hair looks decent.

The clothes I have on in my photos, are also quite nice (at least in my opinion.

However, I don't feel I really take good photos. I'm not very ... photogenic.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 2:07:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have no clue on Zoosk or Tinder. Im married, but I still have buddies coming to me for advice and the game is a little different, but I
did enough online dating back then thanks to MSN Chatrooms and got a ton of tail from them, Met many right now girls but met a couple
good women. Those chatrooms are long gone and thing tinder and zoosk are the natural progression.

Worst that can happen is you never hear from whoever you message right11???
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 2:08:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
What do boobs feel like?
View Quote

Warm fresh baked sponge cake
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 2:09:39 PM EDT
[#39]
If the girl looks kind of nerdy start off with "You're kind of cute in a Bernadette Rostenkowski kind of way."

Works every time.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 2:11:50 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I have no clue on Zoosk or Tinder. Im married, but I still have buddies coming to me for advice and the game is a little different, but I

did enough online dating back then thanks to MSN Chatrooms and got a ton of tail from them, Met many right now girls but met a couple

good women. Those chatrooms are long gone and thing tinder and zoosk are the natural progression.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's about the shape of it, yes.  

Thanks!

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 2:34:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Everything you need to know here-

Using Arf thread titles as tinder pickup lines thread

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 2:36:03 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Everything you need to know here-

Using Arf thread titles as tinder pickup lines thread

View Quote
Yes

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 3:30:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
If the girl looks kind of nerdy start off with "You're kind of cute in a Bernadette Rostenkowski kind of way."

Works every time.
View Quote

Nerdy girls seem to like normal guys. This is when if your looking for a right now girl....do some research on whatever she is interested in
to sound somewhat knowledgeable and fit in to her world to get some action......If its a right for relationship girl.....your fucked unless you dive into that
and learn to like it or actually have an interest. She will see right through you.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 3:39:59 PM EDT
[#44]
I don't agree with #1 or #2 everyone has a life. If you think anyone is sitting by the phone waiting for you to call you are crazy.

ETA: And I thought the whole purpose of texting was so the recipient could reply when it was convenient versus having to stop what they were doing to answer the phone.

And on top of that not everyone has a nice quiet job. Half the time I never hear my phone ring.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 4:50:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I compiled this last night in a different thread and it got me thinking. ARFcom has had an influx of recently single members whether by their doing or the other persons doing. Some have said,"Oh well!!" and moved on to the next person and other have followed a different path. Well I am here to post what I have learned through trial and error and the lessons I learned early on years ago about dating women in general. But how does DD know so much yet been married for almost 9 years you say???!!???, well I learned these all before marriage and I am the unofficial go to guy among my single friends for the rules and the tricks to dating/fucking 2 or more women at a time and neither finding out about the other. I'm a damn pro and if I truly wanted to, could easily go behind my wife's back, but she is a great catch and I prefer to be with her as opposed to a random chick for a couple of fuck sessions and then onto the next. So sit back, take notes and hope this helps those who need it.

Follow these rules while you're easing back into dating or if you have no clue on how to date online or in real life.....
(Not in any specific order and other Masters, please feel free to add to what I have come up with so far)

1. Call once after a couple days....if she doesn't answer when she isn't supposed to be at work....don't call again and forget her.

2. However long between texts she takes to get back to you....that's when you return a text.

3. Don't ever offer your number if you're online dating. Wait until they ask or if they give it to you.

4. ALWAYS refer to them as a woman....not chic, hooker, babe, hottie...you get my drift.

5.First date should be lunch or early afternoon. Then promptly leave after 2-3 hours and for love of god, don't call or text until the next day or day after.

6.If your past girlfriends/wife comes up in conversation.....don't tear the ex up...say that she screwed up but took 2 to screw it up.....shows you are not bitter and you take responsibility for your actions.....regardless of the responsibility of your actions part,who cares if you really do or not as you're trying to get tail and not your next wife.

7.Don't talk about your impending divorce. Since you're not going to marry the chick you are trying to fuck, anytime soon, that doesn't need to be brought up. Again your objective isn't to jump into another marriage/long term thing right now.  

9.Let the new chick pick out things to do on first few dates. Be assertive and confident in whatever they suggest to show you're a strong male though.

10.Stay as positive as possible and don't get into heavy deep and usually negative discussions on life,family,deaths or exes. Keep things fun and light.

11.Don't text or call everyday. Coin toss on the night you last talked making it 1 or 2 days until you initiate a text or call. This shows you have a life but are still available. Obviously return calls and texts. Don't answer the first time she calls on some days too this is same principle.

12.Don't be afraid to pretend to like some bullshit they are into. Also DONOT bring up guns or politics until you know for sure she will not flip out and also they do not want to talk about current news events. They could give a shit less, do engage conversation if they bring up current events, but keep it short and don't go I to Arfcom style depth as to why this or that is the root cause etc.

I can go on but enough for now. Good luck and hope this helps.
View Quote

You make some good points, may be a little complex for GD though:

Make her laugh

Find something that's fun for both of you

Be yourself

You don't care what she or anyone else thinks

If she's a 9 or 10, then you need to have a "I could take it or leave attitude"

If she's a 6, tell her how beautiful she is

Make her laugh

Make her laugh

Don't be 1 dimensional

You can never smile too much or make too much eye contact, did I mention make her laugh?

IF anyone hasn't read Sean Connery's Swingset's women manifesto that's your starting point.

Link Posted: 9/28/2014 5:00:38 PM EDT
[#46]
I agree with most of your points, they are lessons I learned as well.  However, 2, 9, and 12 I disagree with.

2. You should return texts when you have time.  You should be a busy guy with lots of things going on and you set the stage for when the woman hears from you.  Otherwise, by mimicking her response time you are letting her take the lead.  A guy should lead his own life instead of letting a woman do it for him.

9.  Women don't like to make decisions, especially early on.  How many times has your woman said she was hungry and could eat anywhere, but then when you name places she says no?  It happens all the time.  On the first couple dates women do not want the added pressure of picking/planning the date.  If you are a strong confident man you will have the date planned.  Two problems with letting the woman pick, 1 what if you have absolutely no interest in it and 2 if she picks something you aren't familiar with that is added stress on you.  The added stress will make you more nervous and being a strong confident guy with a plan in an unknown situation and you are nervous is very hard to do.  The second part of 9 is spot on though.  For the first few dates I picked things I was very familiar with so that I could be assertive and confident.

12.  Is a mixed message.  I agree with "don't pretend to like something because she does", a confident man should stand up for himself.  But then you go on and tell that man neuter himself and not talk guns or anything else that might be offensive.  Now sure, if all your intentions are is a one night hit it and quit it session, that is good advice.  But for dating advice it will cause problems.  If the woman hates guns, then wouldn't you want to find out sooner than later?  Why go through the hassle and expense of multiple dates only to find out you are completely incompatible?  I put going to the gun range as a possible first date in my profile.  The girl is either into who I am as a person or they can move on.  #12 should be "don't pretend to like something just because she does and don't pretend to be someone other than who you really are."  That needs to tie into being strong, assertive, and confident.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 5:11:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Meh. Guess a lot of those "tips" should be considered common sense.
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 5:14:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Tinder is just a copy of Hot or Not
Link Posted: 9/28/2014 5:39:43 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View Quote

You need to factor in that most guys get no good dating advice growing up.  Then the advice they have to go is on what they see in TVs and movies.  The strong, aggressive, and confident guy is portrayed as evil, the villain, or just a jerk.  Who gets the girl at the end of the movie?  The clumsy, weak, pathetic guy who is in touch with his emotions, bought the girls tons of gifts, was a shoulder for her to cry on...etc.  It is that who liberal society playing in an emasculating/feminizing men.

In the real world the pathetic guy spends time with a girl like the movies show but only to be used, walked on, and put in the friend zone.  He doesn't understand why something didn't work because he did exactly what the movies show.  I fell into that category for many years.  Then to make things worse that guy watches as she goes running back to the strong confident guy.  Be the strong confident guy.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:30:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You need to factor in that most guys get no good dating advice growing up.  Then the advice they have to go is on what they see in TVs and movies.  The strong, aggressive, and confident guy is portrayed as evil, the villain, or just a jerk.  Who gets the girl at the end of the movie?  The clumsy, weak, pathetic guy who is in touch with his emotions, bought the girls tons of gifts, was a shoulder for her to cry on...etc.  It is that who liberal society playing in an emasculating/feminizing men.

In the real world the pathetic guy spends time with a girl like the movies show but only to be used, walked on, and put in the friend zone.  He doesn't understand why something didn't work because he did exactly what the movies show.  I fell into that category for many years.  Then to make things worse that guy watches as she goes running back to the strong confident guy.  Be the strong confident guy.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at it this way for you guys who got shoved into lockers. Look back all the way from junior high to however old you are now.

Who was it getting their first blow job in middle school? The arrogant shit heads who stuffed you in your locker. Who was the one fucking every Friday night after the football game? The arrogant shit head athlete who stuffed you into your locker. Who was the one in college bringing home all the tail to their doorm or apartment? The arrogant shit head ladies man who came to you for help on his classes but wouldn't help you if you needed pissed on if you were on fire. Who is the one banging all the office chick's?

Shall I continue?

It took me until I was a freshman in college to figure it out. Once I figured out how to be confident, get in shape, and not make every girl your everything because they might be "the one" the pussy comes running to you. Just ask my now wife what we did on our first date? I didn't need a wingman on speed dial to rescue me. I fucking took him with us an he ate dinner with us. Both me and my roommate smell of cheap beer and gunpowder because we just got don't burning 1000rounds of ammo.

By the way, I took her home that night!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top