Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Posted: 9/27/2014 12:33:20 PM EDT
It's Not too far off from my wedding and some dirt has come out about the bachelor party courtesy one of the boys not understanding what he learned in Bachelor Party 101. Mind you, the future Mrs was told by me what we did but I chose to keep the details to a minimum. Personally, I've always felt strippers are strictly a fantasy and not a whole lot different from watching a XXX movie or thumbing through Playboy.  Regardless, upon every detail being spilled her imagination is now going wild and I'm receiving cold shoulder.  

She's been hinting she doesn't know what to do, and the only thing I can think that means is she's now questioning who she's marrying. We've been together 6years, and while I've lusted after a few girls that have come and gone my faithfulness is intact.

So, are strippers really something I should be feeling bad about or worried about the fate of the big day?  Frankly, she could have had them and I wouldn't have cared but I suppose that is because I trust her.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:34:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Eject.

Find a wife that likes to go to strip clubs with you.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:35:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Strippers by themselves no.  Add some more action verbs and the line could get crossed easily.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:36:46 PM EDT
[#3]
FPNI
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:36:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Strippers are fine, fucking whores at you bachelor party isn't

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:37:07 PM EDT
[#5]
The deed is done. Apologize once.  If that isn't enough, then you have your answer.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:37:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Eject.

Find a wife that likes to go to strip clubs with you.
View Quote

This... Even though it sucks sometimes, she hogs all the action.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:38:09 PM EDT
[#7]
If she is acting like this now, what's it going to be like 5 years from now..........

She sounds insecure and the jealous type........eject now, or your life will be a living hell.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:38:13 PM EDT
[#8]
eject
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:38:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Uh, as long as you keep it fantasyland I'd say you should be okay. Look but don't touch. Especially considering you don't know how many guys HAVE touched.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:38:25 PM EDT
[#10]
It's freaky how often FPNI.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:40:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Naa strippers for a bachelor party are fine.

Strippers after the bachelor party, possibly questionable
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:40:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Leave now.  And teach your buddies what "to the grave" means
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:40:39 PM EDT
[#13]
My wife knows I went to a strip club. Shit, she even threw me a handful of twenty's and one's before hand and told me to have a good time.

No male strippers at her's though. I know what happens at THOSE shit shows.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:40:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Strippers by themselves no.  Add some more action verbs and the line could get crossed easily.
View Quote

Watching?
Paying?
Ignoring?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:41:14 PM EDT
[#15]
That would depend on what details of said bachelor party were left out and how bad they were. If it was merely a stripper and you didn't fuck her, etc. Then it's whatever. But it may not even be the goings on of what happened that bugs her, it's that you didn't divulge the whole truth and she had to hear it from someone else.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:41:17 PM EDT
[#16]
You seem to be wanting acceptance for bad behavior.  She is the one you need to convince, not us or you.  Would you be OK with her and a male stripper?
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:41:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Future wives always get cold feet when the bacholer party gets mentioned. this is common op. she's not going anywhere.  if your relationship were rocky enough that she was ready to eject, she would have done so by now.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:41:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The deed is done. Apologize once.  If that isn't enough, then you have your answer.
View Quote

Came here to post this.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:42:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Eject.

Trust is the foundation. Its ok to rent, but Never buy a house with a cracked foundation.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:43:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Future wives always get cold feet when the bacholer party gets mentioned. this is common op. she's not going anywhere.  if your relationship were rocky enough that she was ready to eject, she would have done so by now.
View Quote

She hasn't left as a result, but she'll damn sure be sticking around and making his life miserable about it.

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:43:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Porkchops is right.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:46:08 PM EDT
[#22]

Asking a bunch of men this question? LoL

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:48:00 PM EDT
[#23]
You are being given a gift.  One that many of us get but rarely accept.

The gift of fore sight. She is showing you your future with her.... Jealous and untrusting.

It will only get worse.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:50:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Did she get pissed when you told her or when word got back to her? Where you 100 percent truthful with her?

Maybe she's embarassed now that she knows that others know what went down and she accepted it.. Are friends and / or family giving opinion / advice to her?

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:51:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
You seem to be wanting acceptance for bad behavior.  She is the one you need to convince, not us or you.  Would you be OK with her and a male stripper?
View Quote

I'm not looking for acceptance, I'm fine with what occurred. I also posted I'd be fine with her getting a dance from male strippers.  Simply was wondering what the hive thought about strippers this day and age or if I'm still in the golden age of male over here. Everyone is so PC all the time on what's ok, I think she's overreacting because she's insecure.

There were dances galore, but no fucking, sucking, stroking. A grab of some tits and ass as part of the show but that's about all.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:52:19 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
She hasn't left as a result, but she'll damn sure be sticking around and making his life miserable about it.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

then he should tolerate her bullshit about until she crosses his line in the sand. after that eject.

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:52:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That would depend on what details of said bachelor party were left out and how bad they were. If it was merely a stripper and you didn't fuck her, etc. Then it's whatever. But it may not even be the goings on of what happened that bugs her, it's that you didn't divulge the whole truth and she had to hear it from someone else.
View Quote

This is what I'm thinking.  When she's getting details piecemeal from another party and it doesn't jive with what you've already told her, of course she's going to wonder what else you may be *hiding.*  

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:53:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Couldn't have said it better.  She'll get over it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:54:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
So, are strippers really something I should be feeling bad about or worried about the fate of the big day?
View Quote

Did you make-out with, have sex with, or receive a blow job from said strippers? If not then HELL NO.

Your fiance is over reacting big time. My wife wouldn't care if I went to a strip club on a Wednesday night to celebrate absolutely nothing. She's questioning marrying you because you went to a strip club for your bachelor party?

ETA: Ah I guess if you lied to her about what you were doing that night that would send up some red flags on her part I guess. All depends on what you said you were doing and what your friend told her you guys did.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:55:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Sorry OP, I cannot relate.  My wife was afraid the best man would be too tame planning my bachelor party, so she recruited some of my more outgoing friends to take over and insisted that they take me to a strip club.  

She and I trust each other completely, and I did not do anything I could not tell her about.  

We've been married now 15 years.

If your relationship does not have that kind of trust (from either side), you may want to think about what the future holds with marriage.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:56:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

/thread
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:56:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Watching?
Paying?
Ignoring?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Watching?
Paying?
Ignoring?

I said some verbs, those ones would almost certainly be acceptable.  If you would like I could start a list of verbs that would be unlikely to be acceptable in this context.  Perhaps I can even get a couple days off of the site.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:57:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Did you make-out with, have sex with, or receive a blow job from said strippers? If not then HELL NO.

Your fiance is over reacting big time. My wife wouldn't care if I went to a strip club on a Wednesday night to celebrate absolutely nothing. She's questioning marrying you because you went to a strip club for your bachelor party?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, are strippers really something I should be feeling bad about or worried about the fate of the big day?

No, she's questioning marrying him because the details coming from another guy who was there are different than what OP told her.  Even if it was 100% innocent (which I believe it was) she's a little rocked right now because it looks as though he's hiding something.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Came here to post this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Came here to post this.

There's some truth to this post, but....

This isn't about the strippers. This is about you lying by omission.

She is now looking at what we call a red flag and trying to decide if it's an anomaly or part of your character. She's also probably trying to decide whether she's willing to take the risk of marrying someone she believes she may not be able to trust.

So, if you haven't lied before, it's probably worth a shot for you to tell her that you fucked up, have learned a valuable lesson and it won't happen again. She will then make her decision and you will have done what you can.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:57:59 PM EDT
[#35]
What the fuck?  Fuck no a stripper is not a wedding-ending offense.

Besides, strippers on the level (does such a thing truly exist?) don't do shit to you, at least not the kind of shit that male strippers get away with at bachelorette parties.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:58:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm not looking for acceptance, I'm fine with what occurred. I also posted I'd be fine with her getting a dance from male strippers.  Simply was wondering what the hive thought about strippers this day and age or if I'm still in the golden age of male over here. Everyone is so PC all the time on what's ok, I think she's overreacting because she's insecure.

There were dances galore, but no fucking, sucking, stroking. A grab of some tits and ass as part of the show but that's about all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I can tell you now strippers aren't what she has an issue with.
You left out grabbing another woman's tits and ass during "dances galore" and then dub it "part of the show"?

You, sir, dug your own grave. You've embarrassed her and hearing about it from someone besides her future husband is making her question her trust in you.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:58:41 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So it WASN'T look but don't touch-the touch was in there too.

Ultimately, it's between you and her, and it sounds like you guys never set your boundaries beforehand.

If that's a deal breaker for her, then it is.

The only blame she bears is (apparently) never setting firm boundaries from the beginning.

My personal opinion, and worth exactly what you paid for it, is that whole "other girl" thing is something you should leave behind permanently once you get to the engagement level of a relationship.

If you can't do that, you shouldn't be in an exclusive relationship to start with.

Nick

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:59:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

She is now looking at what we call a red flag and trying to decide if it's an anomaly or part of your character. She's also probably trying to decide whether she's willing to take the risk of marrying someone she believes she may not be able to trust.

So, if you haven't lied before, it's probably worth a shot for you to tell her that you fucked up, have learned a valuable lesson and it won't happen again. She will then make her decision and you will have done what you can.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Came here to post this.

But this is correct.  Will she ever be able to fully trust you now?

You done fucked up.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:59:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Wait wut? Women don't like their man hanging around strippers? Shocking.

The fact that you had them at your bachelor party is not a huge deal and is pretty much commonplace but what happened there? Fucking, blow jobs, etc ? If so then yes you have things to worry about.

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 1:00:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Should have kept your hands to yourself OP
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The gift of fore sight. She is showing you your future with her.... Jealous and untrusting.

It will only get worse.
View Quote

I think she was given the gift of foresight.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 1:00:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
What the fuck?  Fuck no a stripper is not a wedding-ending offense.

Besides, strippers on the level (does such a thing truly exist?) don't do shit to you, at least not the kind of shit that male strippers get away with at bachelorette parties.
View Quote

Oh, bullshit.  There have been enough stories here about posters' own bachelor party (or ones they've been at) shenanigans to know that's not true.

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 1:00:38 PM EDT
[#43]
If you had sex with one or more of the strippers, you're an idiot and she's right to be pissed off.

If you didn't have sex with one or more of the strippers, she's being an uptight harpy.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 1:00:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No, she's questioning marrying him because the details coming from another guy who was there are different than what OP told her.  Even if it was 100% innocent (which I believe it was) she's a little rocked right now because it looks as though he's hiding something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got it. OP, what did you tell your fiance about the night? And what did she hear from your friend?
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 1:01:00 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 1:02:43 PM EDT
[#46]

It's a control tactic.  Don't be a sucker.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 1:02:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It will only get worse.

It's amazing how quick some are to jump to blaming the women for being jealous and insecure without ever looking at the behavior that made them that way.

But a guy posts that his wife came home half an hour late for work and was acting funny and there's 8 pages of *eject* and advice to put a keylogger on the computer, a GPS device on the car and a preemptive visit to a lawyer.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 1:03:12 PM EDT
[#48]
If she is in a position to threaten calling off the wedding, and you are desperate to please her to keep the wedding going, something weird is already going on with this dynamic.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 1:04:00 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

You left out grabbing another woman's tits and ass during "dances galore" and then dub it "part of the show"?

You, sir, dug your own grave. You've embarrassed her and hearing about it from someone besides her future husband is making her question her trust in you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

As a happliy married dude, this.  You goofed, dude.

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 1:07:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Eject.   Eject.  Eject.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top