User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:24:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:27:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Does Neil deGrasse Tyson make up stories?

http://wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/blogs/unreasonablefaith/files/2012/07/neil-degrasse-tyson-i-dont-think-he-knew-this.jpeg

In a series of articles for The Federalist, a right-leaning Web magazine, Sean Davis makes a strong case that Tyson has a habit of telling tall tales.  The details of one personal story – what happened when Tyson was called for jury duty — vary with each telling. Other tales, such as quotes attributed to members of Congress and unnamed journalists, seem too good to be true, and prove difficult to verify.

Most significantly, Tyson attributes a quote to a September 2001 speech by former President George W. Bush that no one can seem to find.  Here’s Davis:

According to Tyson, in the days following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Bush uttered the phrase, “Our God is the God who named the stars.” According to Tyson, the president made that claim as a way of segregating radical Islam from religions like Christianity or Judaism.

TYSON: Here’s what happens. George Bush, within a week of [the 9/11 terrorist attacks] gave us a speech attempting to distinguish we from they. And who are they? These were sort of the Muslim fundamentalists. And he wants to distinguish we from they. And how does he do it?

He says, “Our God” — of course it’s actually the same God, but that’s a detail, let’s hold that minor fact aside for the moment. Allah of the Muslims is the same God as the God of the Old Testament. So, but let’s hold that aside. He says, “Our God is the God” — he’s loosely quoting Genesis, biblical Genesis — “Our God is the God who named the stars.”

nk to video]

Neil deGrasse Tyson’s story has three central claims: 1) Bush uttered that precise phrase, 2) in the days immediately after 9/11, 3) in order to distance American religion from that practiced by radical Muslims.

As you have probably already guessed, every single claim is false. Every one! Then there’s Tyson’s aside that Bush’s quote was a “loose quote” of the book of Genesis. Yep, that’s false, too.

Davis could not find any account of Bush having said anything remotely resembling the quote in the days following 9/11, and Bush’s speechwriters deny this is something the president said.  I checked the WhiteHouse.gov archive of Bush speeches, too, and it’s not there.  (There is, however, a short speech on Islam as a religion of peace, which takes a very different tack than that which Tyson suggests.)

The closest thing Davis could find to the quote Tyson attributes to Bush is from remarks the president gave in 2003.

The only similar quote came in February of 2003 after the crash of the space shuttle Columbia, when the president said, “The same Creator who names the stars also knows the names of the seven souls we mourn today.”

However, contrary to what Tyson has repeatedly claimed, the Columbia space shuttle comment — which was wholly different in purpose, content, and timing than the alleged 9/11 quote cited by Tyson — was meant to unite the nation following a horrible tragedy, not divide it based on religion. And contrary to Tyson’s claim that the alleged quote was loosely taken from Genesis, the actual quote was taken from the book of Isaiah. A similar verse can also be found in Psalm 147.
View Quote

A hero of the left and noted 'climate change' expert has some explaining to do.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/09/22/does-neil-degrasse-tyson-make-up-stories/
View Quote

I've thought this guy is FOS for years.  His understanding of Islamic history is definitely FUBAR.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:32:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is really a big pile of bullshit.  News Flash...science tends to dislike colorful statements often made from politicians.  Tyson is a good guy and has made significant contributions to science.  

View Quote

So has Al Gore.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:40:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That's what this is really about Tyson pokes holes in people's irrational beliefs so his misremembering some comment George Bush probably did not make is blown up to "He's Da Debil"
View Quote

As Ace of Spades likes to point out, the converse is also true. We have a disturbing number of people defending NDT's remarks as "truthy" while also proclaiming that they're
more scientific and rational than those knuckle-dragging bible thumpers. Which calls into question their devotion to the life of the mind, if they're just going to
cheer for stories that make them feel good about themselves, no matter if they're true or false. NDT should admit that at the very least he was sloppy in his
research.

The stories NDT tells generally have a theme: all those other people are pretty dumb, and you're smart for noticing. Well, I'm noticing that those same people
are defending false stories because hearing them makes them feel better about themselves.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:41:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Most of the stars probably had names given to them by the Greeks, Romans and even by the Chaldeans long before the Arabs did...........

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Most of the stars probably had names given to them by the Greeks, Romans and even by the Chaldeans long before the Arabs did...........

Quoted:
I don't know if this list constitutes 60% of named stars, but ....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arabic_star_names

Yeah I have a really hard time believing that they were the first to name all of those stars.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:41:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Discounting the claims of creationism as being a ridiculous pseudo science is bias?  

That's what this is really about Tyson pokes holes in people's irrational beliefs so his misremembering some comment George Bush probably did not make is blown up to "He's Da Debil"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Discounting the claims of creationism as being a ridiculous pseudo science is bias?  

It's more obnoxious than that.

Here is what Tyson said:

Here’s what happens. George Bush, within a week of [the 9/11 terrorist attacks] gave us a speech attempting to distinguish we from they. And who are they? These were sort of the Muslim fundamentalists. And he wants to distinguish we from they. And how does he do it?

He says, “Our God” — of course it’s actually the same God, but that’s a detail, let’s hold that minor fact aside for the moment. Allah of the Muslims is the same God as the God of the Old Testament. So, but let’s hold that aside. He says, “Our God is the God” — he’s loosely quoting Genesis, biblical Genesis — “Our God is the God who named the stars.”

The closest thing anyone can find to Bush saying something like that was about the astronauts killed when the Columbia exploded in 2003.

The same Creator who names the stars also knows the names of the seven souls we mourn today.

That distortion is profane. He used a memorial for seven dead people to make a stupid and totally false point.

He also likes to claim that politicians are stupid because one of them said, “I have changed my views 360 degrees on that issue.” He doesn't mention that fellow global warming alarmist Maxine Waters is the politician who said it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:43:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:57:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
People remember things inaccurately all the time. I had a guy testify under oath that there was no traffic light at an intersection where he was hit. He was a truck driver with a large outfit with over a decade of experience and he was talking about a traffic light right out side a mall he had been to a million times.  

I subpoenaed a DMV employee for the trial who testified that the light was there for years before the accident.

Does that mean the guy was a no good liar? The testimony about the light actually hurt him, the jury found him partially at fault for an accident that I think the would otherwise have found was 100% my client's fault. He just remembered things wrong.

I had a disagreement with a judge over what was said at a prior court appearance. It had been tape recorded so we played it back. I was wrong. People innocently remember things incorrectly all the time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bottom line Aimless, if you are going to position yourself as the public face of science, AND you decide to profit by that association, you better have your shit wired.  because if you half ass it, it welcomes the questioning of your credibility AND it does a disservice to all the other scientists out there who just quietly plug away doing research.

People remember things inaccurately all the time. I had a guy testify under oath that there was no traffic light at an intersection where he was hit. He was a truck driver with a large outfit with over a decade of experience and he was talking about a traffic light right out side a mall he had been to a million times.  

I subpoenaed a DMV employee for the trial who testified that the light was there for years before the accident.

Does that mean the guy was a no good liar? The testimony about the light actually hurt him, the jury found him partially at fault for an accident that I think the would otherwise have found was 100% my client's fault. He just remembered things wrong.

I had a disagreement with a judge over what was said at a prior court appearance. It had been tape recorded so we played it back. I was wrong. People innocently remember things incorrectly all the time.

Not the same thing.  It is ridiculously easy to look up quotes.  He inserted a quote to deliberately point out how the source is ignorant of science...you need to verify that before doing it publicly.  That is just sloppy and reckless.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:12:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:22:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't know if this list constitutes 60% of named stars, but ....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arabic_star_names

Many of the Greek names, and such, were translated into Arabic and rolled into their accounting.  Regardless, it's quite juxtaposed to the Middle East we see today.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:30:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

You think his goal is science? Look at this scene from his show Cosmos. It's sad because I used to actually like him.

http://blogs.ajc.com/news-to-me/files/2014/03/cosmos-bruno-animated-clip.jpg

View Quote

Good job - the point of the scene flew right over your head. Either that or you're being intentionally obtuse.

I'm betting the latter as its your M.O.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:31:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Get him a show on Discovery or the History channels...  he'd fit right in.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:40:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:43:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:45:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:51:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

So you believe that creationism is an actual real science? In that what the reference to bible thumpers is?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As Ace of Spades likes to point out, the converse is also true. We have a disturbing number of people defending NDT's remarks as "truthy" while also proclaiming that they're

more scientific and rational than those knuckle-dragging bible thumpers. Which calls into question their devotion to the life of the mind, if they're just going to

cheer for stories that make them feel good about themselves, no matter if they're true or false. NDT should admit that at the very least he was sloppy in his

research.

The stories NDT tells generally have a theme: all those other people are pretty dumb, and you're smart for noticing. Well, I'm noticing that those same people

are defending false stories because hearing them makes them feel better about themselves.
So you believe that creationism is an actual real science? In that what the reference to bible thumpers is?  
Oh, dear.

You done doneit.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:53:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Not every word bush uttered is in the net. It's not like he misquoted Christ or George Washington, I assume he is confusing the space shuttle quote, but he could be referring to something he saw on TV that was never transcribed.  
View Quote

Yeah, but if you are going to quote the President of the United States, and you can't find that quote anywhere, maybe...just maybe...you shouldn't use it.  Because when you quote the President of the United States and deliberately tell an audience that he was flat out wrong in saying what he did...that's something you might want to verify before you go public, dontcha think?

Face it Aimless...it is damn sloppy.  And damn sloppy might fly in a lot of fields, but science is not one of them.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:54:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
It's bullshit because it's not accurate, or it's bullshit because he should be able to make stuff up about what a president said?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is really a big pile of bullshit.  News Flash...science tends to dislike colorful statements often made from politicians.  Tyson is a good guy and has made significant contributions to science.  

It's bullshit because it's not accurate, or it's bullshit because he should be able to make stuff up about what a president said?
That he doesn't have a job on Fox news or MSNBC, because that's part of their job description.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:55:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Seems like he's putting celebrity over science.
View Quote
The media blew smoke up his ass and he has failed to exhale it. Now he's all puffed up with himself.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:57:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Sounds like someone has a hard on for Tyson because he doesn't like Tyson's views on global warming (or religion or whatever. Why didn't he call Tyson and ask him why he thinks Bush said that? Weak sauce.  
View Quote

So I was a huge NDT fan until I saw, coincidentally or not, just earlier today not only this but it turns out he is a serial fabricator and makes up basically all of his quotes and stories
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:59:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

But good scientists are precise in their statements and don't make shit up.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:13:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

No. I don't like people who use science and rationality as sources of their authority to make up stories in order to support their political positions.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:18:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well I think that's at least part of the  real undercurrent here, Tyson is unpopular with biblical literalists.  
View Quote

I'm not a Christian literalist or creationist. And even if I were it wouldn't matter. NDT's statements are false. That he's
using science as a source of his authority makes it worse in that it tends to bring discredit to the field.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:21:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Good job - the point of the scene flew right over your head. Either that or you're being intentionally obtuse.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You think his goal is science? Look at this scene from his show Cosmos. It's sad because I used to actually like him.

http://blogs.ajc.com/news-to-me/files/2014/03/cosmos-bruno-animated-clip.jpg

LOL so making him look like Darth Sidious's ugly brother wasn't a jab at religion? The opening shot no less.

Or maybe it was their false narrative that showed Giordano Bruno being persecuted because of his belief that the earth wasn't the center of the universe?

No way it could have been do to his theological beliefs regarding the holy trinity...

or that they intentionally skipped over more historically important science figures?

Yeah that sure went over my head smart guy.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:24:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:25:07 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote

You know who else made significant contributions to science?  Hitler.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:27:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Not every word bush uttered is in the net. It's not like he misquoted Christ or George Washington, I assume he is confusing the space shuttle quote, but he could be referring to something he saw on TV that was never transcribed.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bottom line Aimless, if you are going to position yourself as the public face of science, AND you decide to profit by that association, you better have your shit wired.  because if you half ass it, it welcomes the questioning of your credibility AND it does a disservice to all the other scientists out there who just quietly plug away doing research.

Not the same thing.  It is ridiculously easy to look up quotes.  He inserted a quote to deliberately point out how the source is ignorant of science...you need to verify that before doing it publicly.  That is just sloppy and reckless.

And how would the "I saw it on TV but it was never transcribed, recorded, or documented in any way, but honest I saw it" exuse stand up in a court of law, counselor?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:32:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:32:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:33:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL! Made it to page three!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:42:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Leftist scientist who uses his position to promote his ideologies with a few lies thrown in for good measure.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:43:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

News Flash, science, is a methodology used for gaining systematized knowledge of the physical world. Science is not a person. As such, science unable to like or dislike anything, including being anthropomorphized.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:44:33 PM EDT
[#34]
I cannot stand that guy.  He's a figurehead - an intelligent and semi-accomplished black man who is also a scientist and an atheist.  I bet it kills the libtards that he doesn't have a vagina.  

He is held up as the second coming of Carl Sagan who sought to enlighten the world.  This ass just wants to get the world to confirm to his beliefs.  

My favorite criticism is his discussion of why he does not have time to consider deep, thought provoking questions in Neil Degrasse podcast

Why? As he says, "I don't have time for that."  Seriously, he "ain't got time for dat!"

Asshole...
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:47:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:48:02 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

Bruno wasn't really a scientist, so making him a martyr of science doesn't make a lot of sense. He happened to get the heliocentric theory right mainly by accident.

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/giordano-bruno-cosmos-heretic-scientist

Bruno had the balls to suggest that Satan was destined to be saved and redeemed by God. He didn't think Jesus was the son of God, but rather “an unusually skilled magician.” He even publicly disputed Mary's virginity.

That's going to get you sideways with the Cardinals in 17th Century Italy.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:48:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:00:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:07:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Here is where I get pissed off.  Who the fuck cares if Tyson heard 1.  exactly what Bush said.  2.  Misunderstood him.  3.  paraphrased. or 4 made it completely.  It has nothing to do with the scientist and the science that Tyson has contributed to the cause.  If one wants to debate or question the conclusions of this science that is perfectly fine however thats not what the fuck tard mental midget that Sean Davis did.  The whole point of the article is to (notice the ???? at the end (which by the way worked for the OP, who FORGOT the ???? in his post)) discredit the science of the man to non-critical thinkers.  Wonder why a guy like Sean Davis has a series of articles that attempt to discredit the most popular face of science?  

Let me connect the dots so carefully laid out by Mr Davis.   Science lies...God is good...defund science and education...do things in God's name that defy reason and logic (which just so happen to be in my economic interest)

both parties do this shit...its called playing to your base i.e. tell them what they want to here.  It pisses me off.  I can not understand how people can bypass critical objective thinking and consume this trash.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:08:07 PM EDT
[#40]
I lost respect for him when he pushed his Climate Change agenda in his latest Universe series.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:09:27 PM EDT
[#41]
really?

Quoted:

News Flash, science, is a methodology used for gaining systematized knowledge of the physical world. Science is not a person. As such, science unable to like or dislike anything, including being anthropomorphized.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:18:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If one wants to debate or question the conclusions of this science that is perfectly fine however thats not what the fuck tard mental midget that Sean Davis did.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
If one wants to debate or question the conclusions of this science that is perfectly fine however thats not what the fuck tard mental midget that Sean Davis did.  

Quite obviously you have not read Sean Davis' articles.

And that’s what’s so valuable about the hysterical responses to my research on Tyson. These lovers of science don’t actually love science, because science requires you to go where the evidence takes you, even if it goes against your original hypothesis. What many of Tyson’s cultists really like is the notion that one can become more intelligent via osmosis — that you can become as smart and as credentialed as Tyson by merely clapping like a seal at whatever he says, as long as what he says fits the political worldview of your average progressive liberal.

Tyson may be a great scientist, but what he’s selling at a price of $70 per ticket isn’t science. He’s selling the self satisfaction that comes from moral preening. Neil Tyson is adored by people who want the sweet feeling of smug, intellectual superiority without all the baggage of actually being intellectually superior in any way. They love math and science up to the point at which one of them needs to figure out a restaurant tip, and then out comes the iPhone calculator. The more self-aware ones will just round up to the nearest dollar and then pretend it’s because they’re generous. But overall, we’re dealing with people who love science so much that they picked college majors just to avoid the subject they allegedly love so dearly.

If you doubt me, then just scan through the Fark comments to get a sense of the soaring intellect of Tyson’s most ardent defenders. I’ve got bad news for you “science lovers” out there: clicking “like” on a Facebook meme is not science, and spending all day looking at pictures on the Internet does not make you a scientist.
That is not the kind of attitude that is supposed to form the actual foundation of science, which consists of following the facts and the evidence wherever it takes you, no matter how unpleasant. Science is supposed to be the search for truth, not the search for stuff that just happens to support your political agenda. Science certainly isn’t the creation of bogus evidence out of thin air — the intelligent design of quotes ex nihilo, if you will — in order to support a political agenda.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:20:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:20:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Here is where I get pissed off.  Who the fuck cares if Tyson heard 1.  exactly what Bush said.  2.  Misunderstood him.  3.  paraphrased. or 4 made it completely.  It has nothing to do with the scientist and the science that Tyson has contributed to the cause.

View Quote

Lying, then defending it after the fact, has nothing to do with the scientist doing the lying?  Sure, that's reasonable.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:22:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Lying, then defending it after the fact, has nothing to do with the scientist doing the lying?  Sure, that's reasonable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here is where I get pissed off.  Who the fuck cares if Tyson heard 1.  exactly what Bush said.  2.  Misunderstood him.  3.  paraphrased. or 4 made it completely.  It has nothing to do with the scientist and the science that Tyson has contributed to the cause.

SUCCESS!!!!  Nice job Sean David
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:24:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that’s what’s so valuable about the hysterical responses to my research on Tyson. These lovers of science don’t actually love science, because science requires you to go where the evidence takes you, even if it goes against your original hypothesis. What many of Tyson’s cultists really like is the notion that one can become more intelligent via osmosis — that you can become as smart and as credentialed as Tyson by merely clapping like a seal at whatever he says, as long as what he says fits the political worldview of your average progressive liberal.

Tyson may be a great scientist, but what he’s selling at a price of $70 per ticket isn’t science. He’s selling the self satisfaction that comes from moral preening. Neil Tyson is adored by people who want the sweet feeling of smug, intellectual superiority without all the baggage of actually being intellectually superior in any way. They love math and science up to the point at which one of them needs to figure out a restaurant tip, and then out comes the iPhone calculator. The more self-aware ones will just round up to the nearest dollar and then pretend it’s because they’re generous. But overall, we’re dealing with people who love science so much that they picked college majors just to avoid the subject they allegedly love so dearly.

If you doubt me, then just scan through the Fark comments to get a sense of the soaring intellect of Tyson’s most ardent defenders. I’ve got bad news for you “science lovers” out there: clicking “like” on a Facebook meme is not science, and spending all day looking at pictures on the Internet does not make you a scientist.
That is not the kind of attitude that is supposed to form the actual foundation of science, which consists of following the facts and the evidence wherever it takes you, no matter how unpleasant. Science is supposed to be the search for truth, not the search for stuff that just happens to support your political agenda. Science certainly isn’t the creation of bogus evidence out of thin air — the intelligent design of quotes ex nihilo, if you will — in order to support a political agenda.

That is painfully obvious.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:34:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

FYI - I invite you to pursue Tyson's published papers.  His published works are certainly not earth shattering and he hasn't been the principle author on a paper since 1993.  He had nearly a 10 year hiatus from publication of any sort starting in the late 90s and when he returned he published a few surveys of available data, none of which he was a principle author on.  In other words, he's largely abandoned doing actual science in order to become a science advocate and an advocate in an area in which he has no demonstrable expertise, i.e. politics.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:36:40 PM EDT
[#48]
So we have a speech where Bush Says

“The same Creator who names the stars also knows the names of the seven souls we mourn today.”

and we have Tyson Saying Bush said "Our God is the God who named the stars".

Those sound pretty close to me.  He didn't pull this out of his ass.

Sounds like Tyson went off on a tangent which he is quite well known for, and made an error in recalling what was actually said.    

Hardly "making up stories".
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:40:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Let me connect the dots so carefully laid out by Mr Davis.   Science lies...God is good...defund science and education...do things in God's name that defy reason and logic (which just so happen to be in my economic interest)
View Quote

Can you point out where Sean Davis makes any of those arguments?  Or do you just have a reading comprehension problem that defies scientific treatment?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:44:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Then he needs to stick to being all scientifical and shit and leave politics to those who know it best.

He probably voted for Obama.

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top