Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/22/2014 2:11:26 PM EDT
Here's mine for the day.

Got to work only to realize I left my work keys at home...So I had to take an extra long lunch just to drive all the way home to pick up my keys.

What's Yours??
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:13:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:13:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I couldn't have a beer with my lunch today

was horrible
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:14:50 PM EDT
[#3]
The iPod I have had since JAN 2008 suddenly won't hold it's charge

Only Crapple product I own, BTW
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:14:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I get out of work in 20 minutes and I'm not sure what to do when I get home.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:17:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's so much food in my refrigerator that sometimes I can't decide what to eat, so I just say fuck it and order Chinese.
View Quote

Word.  I don't know which microbrew  want to drink, so instead I drink some clean water.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:18:21 PM EDT
[#6]
I drove to a gas station that was 45 miles out of my way, just to save .10 cents a gallon, in the company car while on the clock. When I got there the price had already jumped up .20 cents so I spited them and drove back to the original gas station of my choice, just down the road from work.

Thatl show em.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:18:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn office asked me if I wanted a free Blackberry. I don't want a free Blackberry, I use the GOOD app in my iPhone.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:19:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Ordered a bakers dozen of hot wings for lunch today, only got 12.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:19:59 PM EDT
[#9]
I had to have Ford bill  a premium to cover a tow on the wreckers account so I wouldn't have to wait 2 hours for the tow and show my card... $25.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:20:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:20:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Took car into the shop. They couldn't get to it today and I needed to get to work. Left it there and went home grabbed other car.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#12]
I am having leftover ribs tonight for dinner and can't decide on baked beans or mashed potatoes as a side dish.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:21:37 PM EDT
[#13]
The IRS raped my bonus this year.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:26:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Does breaking in to your X's house to steal back child support that you previously paid count?

Not that I did this, purely hypothetical. I'm happily married to my first and last wife.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:29:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
There's so much food in my refrigerator that sometimes I can't decide what to eat, so I just say fuck it and order Chinese.
View Quote

my fridge is so full i cant fit a full six pack in there, and i had to drink a $30 bottle of room temp wine the other day, guh!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:32:20 PM EDT
[#16]
I started out for a bike ride yesterday. About a block form the house I realized I forgot my cycling computer, so I had to turn around and go get it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:43:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Bought $100k of stock but I just missed the dividend and have to wait until next quarter to pay out
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:43:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Im going to drive 30 miles  one way to buy a $2.00 part (agitator dogs)  for my washing machine, or pay $10 on line and wait 5 days
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:52:08 PM EDT
[#19]
my company let my floor run out of peanut m&m's....i've been told there are some available on the floor above me...I don't want to take the elevator for 1 floor b/c that's just weak and I don't want to take the stairs b/c stairs...so I'm just doing without
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:09:33 PM EDT
[#20]
While riding at the dunes over the weekend, my quad's stock suspension and the rutted sand left me with sore arms and legs.

And my air mattress has a slow leak, so I wasn't as comfortable in the morning as I was when I went to bed.

Also, my truck is gas instead of diesel, so my towing mileage wasn't as good, and I had to press the pedal down more when climbing hills.

And because it was sunny and warm all weekend, I perspired somewhat while getting unstuck a few times, and the campground didn't have a shower.
Also, this.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:58:42 PM EDT
[#21]
It rained which delayed shooting the gunnite for my pool.  Might as well have ebola.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:03:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I am having leftover ribs tonight for dinner and can't decide on baked beans or mashed potatoes as a side dish.  
View Quote

Uh.... BOTH!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:56:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Ordered a bakers dozen of hot wings for lunch today, only got 12.
View Quote
I did that once, told the waitress that I got shorted a wing and she asked quite incredulously "What did you do, count them?"  I'm like:  you're gonna count the money when I pay for them, aren't you?

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:03:10 PM EDT
[#24]
I didn't feel like doing laundry over the weekend, so I bought a bunch of new clothes.

Now I have even more laundry to do.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:03:44 PM EDT
[#25]
I ran out of heavy cream for my coffee so I had to stop at the grocery store to get some.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:05:13 PM EDT
[#26]
I got asked if I wanted to work today. So I had to decide if I wanted to either get drunk or make some money. I picked make some money.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:05:47 PM EDT
[#27]
I couldn't find a jacket I like after going to 3 malls.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:05:53 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm trying to refinance my house and my credit is so good, every lender keeps calling and harassing me
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:06:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Word.  I don't know which microbrew  want to drink, so instead I drink some clean water.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Water?  Like from the toilet?

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:17:05 PM EDT
[#30]
My Sammich Maker works nights. So she was tired when she got home this morning at 7ish ( she also went grocery shopping, and said shes make me a Steak Sammich for my lunch ). I work from home so was happy to hear of Steak Sammich for lunch.

She was tired after working all night and at 12 when I got to lunch, she was still sleeping. I sat on the couch waiting, and only had 20 minutes left of my lunch when she did wake up and make me my Steak Sammich.  I reprimanded her on her timing, swift smack to her rear.

Steak Sammich was good.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:20:59 PM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:23:01 PM EDT
[#32]
I want a 9 foot tall garage door and need another panel.  I've got four right now (84" so another 21" = 105" tall) I'm pricing various vendors to get a price.  Some really want to ph*c you over. Dayam salesmen.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:24:49 PM EDT
[#33]
my gun safe is full and i need a larger one........ also... i am about to move to a much larger house, and i have to pack and change utilities, and mail.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:27:50 PM EDT
[#34]
I loaded 60 rounds to build up a load for a new rifle.  I left my sled at home, I have a sore shoulder and none of the loads were worth a shit. Now I have to load more.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:28:11 PM EDT
[#35]

It was too hot to walk comfortably to the coffee place this afternoon so I drove in my air conditioned car.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:28:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Im going to drive 30 miles  one way to buy a $2.00 part (agitator dogs)  for my washing machine, or pay $10 on line and wait 5 days
View Quote

my first world problem is I ordered more of those dogs to keep on hand for spares
so now I cant remember where I put the spare parts that I will probably never even need to replace again
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:31:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

my first world problem is I ordered more of those dogs to keep on hand for spares
so now I cant remember where I put the spare parts that I will probably never even need to replace again
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two piece agitator? F&%$ that. Take off the top piece, make a washer out of rubber, plastic, whatever and screw that sumbeech back down. I got tired of replacing em.

ETA: Got to work and realized I left my snuff at the house. Had to go buy some at the Kwik-E-Mart.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:31:34 PM EDT
[#38]
went to buy a rockstar with my ebt card and they were out of the flavor i wanted
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:34:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
It rained which delayed shooting the gunnite for my pool.  Might as well have ebola.
View Quote

Holy post whore, Batman!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:40:09 PM EDT
[#40]
I go to the gym every day but I have no willpower when it comes to my diet.  So I continue to not have a perfectly chiseled physique.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:45:29 PM EDT
[#41]
I don't know how many cars, or motorcycles, or guns I have.  Vehicle registration time sucks.  I do know I only have one limo, but it's just too damn long for the Taco Bell drive through
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:48:51 PM EDT
[#42]
I have been thinking all day trying to decide between buying a 20" AR barrel for an A4 build or a 16" to replace the barrel on a different AR, or should I say the hell with it and  buy both ?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:49:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Rained near the end of my ride on my KTM 690 Enduro yesterday.

Only have two beers in the fridge...I don't feel like leaving the house to get more because I worked from home today.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:53:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Only have two beers in the fridge...I don't feel like leaving the house to get more because I worked from home today.  
View Quote

FAIL
Rain (especially at the end) during a ride on a bike designed for off road/inclement weather is a bonus not a problem.
No, not even a first world problem

The "2 beers left" bitch is legit, the bike thing is just bragging
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:54:11 PM EDT
[#45]
My dog is pissed at me because I forgot to plug in the electric motor for her recliner this morning.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:54:29 PM EDT
[#46]
I have so many toys they get neglected because I can't choose what to play with...like a cat with 5 mice under foot I guess...

same situation with guns too....
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:55:28 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

FAIL

Rain (especially at the end) during a ride on a bike designed for off road/inclement weather is a bonus not a problem.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

FAIL

I have it THAT good.  Maybe I should have added "new riding gloves don't have squeegee built in "

The beer situation is a problem regardless...

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:55:55 PM EDT
[#48]
The heated seats in my fuel inefficient car stopped working.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:57:54 PM EDT
[#49]
I have to replace the flapper on one of the toilets in my house. Until then, I can only use the toilets in my other three bathrooms. FML
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:01:25 PM EDT
[#50]
I paid all my bills today and had plenty of money left over
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top