Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2014 2:02:16 PM EDT
According to statute RCW 70.54.050: "Every person who shall willfully expose himself to another, or any animal affected with any contagious or infectious disease, in any public place or thoroughfare, except upon his or its necessary removal in a manner not dangerous to the public health; and every person so affected who shall expose any other person thereto without his knowledge, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor."
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:03:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Wait until the stoners start coughing then call the cops.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:04:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
According to statute RCW 70.54.050: "Every person who shall willfully expose himself to another, or any animal affected with any contagious or infectious disease, in any public place or thoroughfare, except upon his or its necessary removal in a manner not dangerous to the public health; and every person so affected who shall expose any other person thereto without his knowledge, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor."
View Quote

how does one go to the doctor without committing a crime?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:06:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I suppose you could always argue it was un-willful.  Boss said I have to go to work.  Or I had to get milk for my kids...
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:07:32 PM EDT
[#4]
So if I don't show my weiner, there's no crime?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:08:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, you can go to the doctor.  Just not when you are sick.  I went in for a physical last month, no problem.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:12:49 PM EDT
[#6]
The verbiage in laws is always so clear and concise.

removal is an archiac verb  that can just mean "transportation" - to change the location, position, station, or residence of -
"remove soldiers to the front"
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:13:31 PM EDT
[#7]
sweet, get a STD never work again
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:19:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Oh, you can go to the doctor.  Just not when you are sick.  I went in for a physical last month, no problem.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Silly me
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:22:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Co workers come to work sick often. Pisses me off but nothing anyone can do. Washington state has a shit ton of old laws on the books that are unenforceable.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:25:02 PM EDT
[#10]
The Village Stompers disapprove of this (I know, not the state but still a cool old tune)

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:32:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Good.  

Need some face mask laws to go along with them when people are sick.  Inconsiderate assholes.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:34:01 PM EDT
[#12]
not all sick people are contagious, so there you go..........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top