User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:26:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They should make a sign that says what is NOT EBT approved.  It would be fucking easier.
View Quote

Our locally owned convenience store has 2 big hand written signs on the entrance doors. "NOTICE: EBT MACHINE BROKEN"

Been there as long as I can remember.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:37:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Don't hate the player hate the game. I worked with a guy that ate Digiorno Pizza and had a Monster everyday for lunch and would bring in 3 pound bags of peanut M&Ms all bought on EBT. I kinda like Rock Star I have one everyday with my lunch, I buy it though. And my phone takes crappy pics also.

http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a405/jabrownii/2014-09-22_14-58-11_741_zps1aed58eb.jpg
View Quote

If you would lay off the Rockstar, you would probably take better pictures.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:39:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:40:27 PM EDT
[#4]
That's fucking insane
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:40:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Most of the EBT shoppers tend to prefer Red Bull anyway, at least from what I've seen.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:22:53 PM EDT
[#6]
thats some bullshit!!!!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:46:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:11:32 PM EDT
[#8]
A guy I work with has an EBT card.  Also had another kid a few months ago despite the fact that they are struggling with affording the two they already have.  Guess it's easy to pop out spawn when you ain't paying for it.

On a note relevant to this thread, the other workers and I were discussing the fact that EBT is accepted at gas stations and such.  He chimed in by saying you can't use the food stamps there, but you can load the card with your own cash to use for non-EBT purchases.  Sounds like using the EBT card as a debit card IMO.  It's only a matter of time before something fucks up somewhere and they get funds on that account from the .gov to buy whatever they want.

The whole system is pretty much FUBAR if you ask me.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:18:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Elect republicans. They'll fix this.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:20:49 PM EDT
[#10]

I wouldn't drink Monster because they sponsor that cry baby Kyle Bush, fuk Monster and that whine baby.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:25:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:27:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Our local supermarket, Shaw's, has a big sign...on the live lobster tank...explaining that live lobsters are EBT approved, but not cooked ones.  Good to see NH is cracking down.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:14:12 PM EDT
[#13]

"Life is full of choices..."
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:16:36 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote
That's a lot of fucking diet mountain dew.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:19:16 PM EDT
[#15]
There are much more important things in this world to be angry about.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:26:23 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
If that pisses you off.  They can buy beer on EBT here in KS.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Be mad at the law makers that allow it to happen, not the corporations.

Add a couple hundred million illegal aliens over the next five years and see those voters and their politicians vote even more money out of our wallets.

Infuriating dose of truth right there.

If that pisses you off.  They can buy beer on EBT here in KS.

I've been told that beer is liquid bread, so.....

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top