Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 11:11:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Page 2 is a volunteer to push the plunger on the syringe.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 11:41:31 AM EDT
[#2]
i've done alot of Toxicology work in the past and she fits the bill for a Involuntary Tox case. someome spiked her drinks and things went to hell rather quickly.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 1:55:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Cop was probably being overly cautious. There's a lot of pressure to not fuck this case up on a technicality, given its high profile.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If he was a person of interest why weren't they talking to him when he showed up at the station? Maybe I'm missing that part or it's written poorly.
They did. An investigator started to talk to him but for some reason the idiot Mirandized him even though he was not in custody. The guy lawyered up and left after talking to the lawyer, who probably told him "don't talk to the cops."  

Cop was probably being overly cautious. There's a lot of pressure to not fuck this case up on a technicality, given its high profile.

That's what I was thinking, but if the cops were trying to build a rapport with him -- get him comfortable so he'd begin sharing information, beginning the interview with "Anything you say can and will be used against you.." might have indeed been what caused him to clam up and run.

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 3:28:02 PM EDT
[#4]
This guy is either being sheltered by BHO in the friggin White House, or he's disappeared into Missouri, where no one will notice him. Either way he's not using this name any more.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Haunting

22 years ago today Dail Dinwiddie went missing from Columbia, SC and has never been heard from again. Somewhat similar circumstances. I'll never forget seeing the flyers posted all over the southeast. Sad.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 6:23:20 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I read on our HTF that if you wanted to be part of the search party you could not come armed.

Fuck that noise....Concealed is concealed.
View Quote

C'Ville police take full retard to a new level.  

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 6:49:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This wont end well. Poor girl.
View Quote

She is most likely dead,
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 7:33:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Suspect has been arrested.

Hannah Graham suspect Jesse Matthew now in custody

CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA (WWBT) - Jesse Matthew, suspected abductor of University of Virginia sophomore Hannah Graham, is now in custody.
View Quote

Matthew was arrested in Gallvaston, Texas, and "the extradition process is underway," Charlottesville Police Chief Tim Longo said.

"The hero of today is a deputy with the Galveston County Sheriff's Office," FBI Special Agent Adam Lee said.
View Quote

http://www.nbc12.com/story/26620227/cville-pd-updates-media-on-hannah-graham-jesse-matthew
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 7:35:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Prior to being arrested, the suspect lawyered upon Saturday.  His lawyer refused to say if he knew where the suspect was.

Missing UVa student suspect hires former prosecutor

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WUSA9) -- The suspect wanted in the disappearance of University of Virginia student Hannah Graham has hired a former prosecutor to be his lawyer.

Jesse Matthew will be represented by attorney James 'Jim' Camblos, who was commonwealth attorney for Ablemarle County for 16 years. Camblos said he was hired by Matthew and his family on Saturday.

Camblos told WUSA9's Peggy Fox that he spoke with Matthew but he wouldn't say if he knows Matthew's whereabouts.
View Quote

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/2014/09/24/jesse-matthew-hannah-graham-missing-uva-student-suspect-lawyer/16155379/

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 7:36:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Arrested in Galveston, Tx.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 7:36:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Suspect has been arrested.
View Quote

Good.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 7:39:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

TryIng to make it to the border? Hiding out with family or friends?
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 7:50:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 7:53:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:08:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:18:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Man, good thing it's not a black girl with a white guy... Holder would have to make time for two persecutions.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:26:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Galveston is a cesspool of criminals.  He probably thought he could hide there.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:32:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Maybe wait til they have some proof he did something  

There was a kidnapping murder case in N.y where I said for years the guy in prison was railroaded, twenty years later I think the case is gong to end up being retried.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was a kidnapping murder case in N.y where I said for years the guy in prison was railroaded, twenty years later I think the case is gong to end up being retried.

He ran.  That's enough proof for me.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 9:43:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:15:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#21]

Suspect

Sketch of Morgan Harrington Suspect

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 12:44:26 AM EDT
[#22]
2002: sexual assault in Lynchburg ... quits the Liberty University football team a few weeks thereafter
2005: sexual assault in Fairfax.
2009: Morgan Harrington murder.
2014: Hannah Graham murder.

And now there is a possible connection to the 2003 disappearance of a woman near Christopher Newport University, and Matthew left the CNU football team a few days after she went missing - less than a month on the team?

Makes you wonder what else?
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:31:12 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
2002: sexual assault in Lynchburg ... quits the Liberty University football team a few weeks thereafter

And now there is a possible connection to the 2003 disappearance of a woman near Christopher Newport University, and Matthew left the CNU football team a few days after she went missing - less than a month on the team?

View Quote

Yep.  This guy appears to be a serial killer.  Hopefully his arrest and the subsequent investigation brings closure to some families.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:42:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 8:43:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Yep.  This guy appears to be a serial killer.  Hopefully his arrest and the subsequent investigation brings closure to some families.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And he dies a very painful, drawn out death in prison.

The more I watch the news, the more I think my daughter will hate me.

I don't want her 1" from my side until the day I die.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:17:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Son, in a place where a speeding ticket is $400, I don't even want to guess how much a case like this would cost to defend yourself from. I know the George Zimmerman lawyers said his defense was like $2,000,000.

Given that I don't have a spare million or even 1/4 that laying around, it seems that running to Mexico is the intelligent choice.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:21:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Friends saying he was charming, intelligent and harmless is just like the way Ted Bundy was described.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:22:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Son, in a place where a speeding ticket is $400, I don't even want to guess how much a case like this would cost to defend yourself from. I know the George Zimmerman lawyers said his defense was like $2,000,000.

Given that I don't have a spare million or even 1/4 that laying around, it seems that running to Mexico is the intelligent choice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, because running to Mexico is gonna make it easier and cheaper for your defense.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:29:02 AM EDT
[#29]
sounds like there was ample chance to catch this guy before and they just got real lucky he came in to the station
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:37:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I can only hope I teach my daughter well enough to be smart enough not to get herself in situations like this.

rules
1 - Never leave your drink unattended.
2 - Never accept a drink from a stranger.
3 - Just because your he's been your friend for years doesn't mean he won't do something despicable to you.
4 - Having a drink or three is fine, but drinking like a fish is nothing but trouble.
5 - Never be alone.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:42:04 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Friends saying he was charming, intelligent and harmless is just like the way Ted Bundy was described.
View Quote
He must have had some game to get this most recent girl, who was fairly attractive, into the bar and start buying her drinks.  Granted, her earlier texts to her friends indicated that she's been drinking all night.

Still, I wonder if he slipped her some kind of sedative and then followed her after she left the bar.  I think the last text was that she was "lost."  That was after she left the bar where he had bought her drinks.

Didn't he work at the hospital?  If he was able to palm some kind of sedative at work and had it at home, that may be some of the evidence the police have from his apartment.

Link Posted: 9/30/2014 9:47:50 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I can only hope I teach my daughter well enough to be smart enough not to get herself in situations like this.

rules
3 - Just because your he's been your friend for years doesn't mean he won't do something despicable to you.
4 - Having a drink or three is fine, but drinking like a fish is nothing but trouble.
5 - Never be alone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

rules
5 - Never be alone.

You are on the right path, and that is what we always were taught as boys, as well.

But these are just animals looking for that one second of opportunity.

It's frighting.
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 1:15:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

I only read halfway through your sentence before that name crashed into the front of my mind.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:35:09 PM EDT
[#35]
http://www.nbc29.com/story/26669644/past-encounters-with-jesse-matthew-remembered
"I think looking back on the situation, what scares me the most is that we were so ready to trust someone without thinking twice about his credentials as a taxi driver or was he actually on duty at the time, that we got in the car just because he was jovial and was friendly and had that demeanor and we needed a ride somewhere just like Morgan, just like Hannah,” Gilmore said.
View Quote
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top