BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:11:53 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeager and Willis know that like on reality TV, on YouTube melodrama sells. No one wants to watch a nice bunch of guys build choppers, they want to see a bunch of guys acting like spoiled teenagers yelling and throwing tools around the shop. Yeager knows youtards don't want to sit there and listen to him talk about hold over with an ar at short range, or how to switch to slug with a pump shotgun. He wants people calling him a ditch witch so it's dopey minions can ban together and feel like they belong to something and , most importantly he knows that jumping around like an organ grinders monkey gets those .0000001 penny clicks.

View Quote

The sad part is people like noir are associating with him. I talked to Yeager once about setting up a class and wrote him off as a blow hard in twenty seconds. And this was before he became famous as the world's most unqualified mercenary.
ding ding ding

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:18:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I chanced across a recent video done by Yeager (or someone who works with him) on Youtube recently, and in it there was some guy, apparently a good friend of Yeager's, who was talking about how much he liked him and how much he respected him.

I don't know who this person was, but in his ramblings he started talking about how Yeager helped him get back on his feet "after he got out of prison."

No idea what any of that is about.

The guy, whoever he was, had that same kind of beard that Yeager does.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to take this chance to point out a consistent theme in Yeager's professional relationships. His entry into law enforcement was through being a narcotics informant. That role requires that a person freely associates themselves with criminals. Yeager wasn't a narcotics detective given a routine undercover assignment. He chose to form friendships and acquaintances with drug dealers and their ilk: felons, deserters, child molesters etc., and then return their trust by turning them into law enforcement for money. He has continued to advance his career by associating himself with a two-time felon (Willis), an Army deserter (Cory Jackson), and a child molester (Will Hayden). Just like his early days as an informant, he associates himself with a criminal element in order to deepen his pockets.

I chanced across a recent video done by Yeager (or someone who works with him) on Youtube recently, and in it there was some guy, apparently a good friend of Yeager's, who was talking about how much he liked him and how much he respected him.

I don't know who this person was, but in his ramblings he started talking about how Yeager helped him get back on his feet "after he got out of prison."

No idea what any of that is about.

The guy, whoever he was, had that same kind of beard that Yeager does.

that's john willis, owner of SOE gear and the other vehemently hated guy on arfcom...
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:20:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I don't think he's an idioy because of what happened in Iraq, I think he's an idiot based on his videos, especially the one that he said "if this thing goes any further I'm going to start killing people".    Then went back and said he didn't mean it because his CCW got yanked.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:50:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Haha, it's getting under ditch boy's skin.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:12:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I love the other comments saying that if you don't like and support ditch bitch that you are a fake 2A supporter

LOL at the FUAROCK under one of the comments
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:37:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Someone in the comments said "Don't soil your name with this idiot."

He's spot on.  I don't know why Colion would associate with this guy.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:02:36 AM EDT
[#7]
As usual, lots of uber judge internet heros here in this forum..

Ive read everything there is to read on this event.

Bottom line is Yeager belonged to a subpar contractor, led by subpar team leader in the field. Net result was derp on the motorcade that led to getting themselves lit up and ventilated.

None of that was Yeagers fault.

Then from a car that should have been an automatic for the kind of work that was being done (again, not Yeager'f fault) he made a mistake in getting the car in gear and incorrectly decided that the vehicle was inoperable as bullets were zipping under his nose...literally.

Now you can stop right there and go fuck yourself. Unless you have had your heart stop while realizing that you are the subject of a gunman, you can kiss my ass.

He owned the mistake, said he made it, and immediately went to the next step. Glad you guys are perfect.

The NEXT THING he was trained to do is GET OUT OF AN INOPERABLE VEHICLE.... So he did.

He returned fire..but the vehicle that lit them up was already close to gone at this point.

Then he sought cover and fire from a covered position and once the shooting stopped....looked for an operable vehicle to commandeer and get his team out.

You can go back to locking your mothers basement door from the inside and talking a ton of hero bullshit because if you're trained to do 10 things in a gunfight and you actually remember and implement 3 of them then youre doing pretty good.

He made a split second mistake...in and amongst a freakin ocean of derp poured all over him by inept leaders in the field and in the corporate office...and still was able to get on with the next thing in his given operating procedure.

Im not a Yeager cock chugger. I just cant stand all the fuckin chest pounding that happens on this forum towards people......especially towards people that are stand up dudes that have faced fire. That is a dude that went to the Bundy Ranch when the fucking feds decided to jack them up. That is a dude who has made a living...a good living...training regular people how to think differently and be prepared for everything from a stray dog to an aimed bullet. Yeah... Lets hate on THAT guy!!??? Assholes..

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:09:44 AM EDT
[#8]
What is fanboi Josh Fultz's username? Cunt.

All the shittalk between him and AR15.com... I say we should nominate one of us to fight him and make a public call out to settle things.

ETA: Ditch Bitch of Baghdad... awesome.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:15:05 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Bottom line is Yeager belonged to a subpar contractor, led by subpar team leader in the field. Net result was derp on the motorcade that led to getting themselves lit up and ventilated.

Then from a car that should have been an automatic for the kind of work that was being done (again, not Yeager'f fault) he made a mistake in getting the car in gear and incorrectly decided that the vehicle was inoperable as bullets were zipping under his nose...literally.

Now you can stop right there and go fuck yourself. Unless you have had your heart stop while realizing that you are the subject of a gunman, you can kiss my ass.

He owned the mistake, said he made it, and immediately went to the next step. Glad you guys are perfect.

The NEXT THING he was trained to do is GET OUT OF AN INOPERABLE VEHICLE.... So he did.

He returned fire..but the vehicle that lit them up was already close to gone at this point.

Then he sought cover and fire from a covered position and once the shooting stopped....looked for an operable vehicle to commandeer and get his team out.

You can go back to locking your mothers basement door from the inside and talking a ton of hero bullshit because if you're trained to do 10 things in a gunfight and you actually remember and implement 3 of them then youre doing pretty good.

He made a split second mistake...in and amongst a freakin ocean of derp poured all over him by inept leaders in the field and in the corporate office...and still was able to get on with the next thing in his given operating procedure.

Im not a Yeager cock chugger. I just cant stand all the fuckin chest pounding that happens on this forum towards people......especially towards people that are stand up dudes that have faced fire. That is a dude that went to the Bundy Ranch when the fucking feds decided to jack them up. That is a dude who has made a living...a good living...training regular people how to think differently and be prepared for everything from a stray dog to an aimed bullet. Yeah... Lets hate on THAT guy!!??? Assholes..

View Quote

A stand-up guy? Why? Because he got shot at? Because he left his alive and wounded teammates in a vehicle so he could seek cover to which  he could provide no support from? Then parade around the internet and milk that shit for his classes, make videos stating that if shit goes one step further he's going to start killing people, have his ccw permit revoked (then reinstated) and just be an overall twat? Yeah bro, real stand-up guy.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:24:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Honestly in this day and age when you can take a class or watch videos from guys that were in Delta, or SEAL teams and what not.  Why would you take a class from a guy that was a Podunk town cop and got a contract for a shitty security company and paniced at best.  Then again people still will take a class from Corky and nice ass  The fact remains these people really dont know what the fuck they are doing, vs some other REAL been there done that guys.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:26:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Don't neglect the Cory and Etika thread while prosecuting this one.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:28:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Not sure on what he teaches, but the dead guys in his team were killed in the initial volley of gunfire from what the AAR I read said, op commander had them stop for whatever reason and yes he pulled it out of D and forgot under pressure to put it back into drive, but by that time the dead guys were already dead or dying.

So what part of his actions that day killed his teammates if they were already dead or dying at that point?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I mean, yeah the mouthbreathers are talking about people being killed 10 years ago.  But people still got killed because of his stupidity.  Doesn't that really tell you something about his skills?!

I remember reading the AAR of that day in question, but I don't remember it putting deaths on Yeager's head. Did you read it? Can you link me?  Considering the 3 dead fellows were of the result of the initial belt fed gunfire against the 3 vehicle team.

Not riding his nuts, and yes he's a wackjob but I can't fault him for what happened that day.

Didn't he disable a potential escape vehicle?

(Does he teach a defensive/combat driving course?)

http://youtu.be/NphgWi1nUt4

Not sure on what he teaches, but the dead guys in his team were killed in the initial volley of gunfire from what the AAR I read said, op commander had them stop for whatever reason and yes he pulled it out of D and forgot under pressure to put it back into drive, but by that time the dead guys were already dead or dying.

So what part of his actions that day killed his teammates if they were already dead or dying at that point?

This comes up in every thread about this and no offense, it's always someone that has zero training or experience in the military/combat. The shooting started and he hauled ass, on his feet. His job as the driver is to drive, not bail. Unless that car was upside down and on fire he shouldn't have been on foot. Even then he should've been pulling dudes out of the vehicle. It doesn't matter if they were going to make it or not. His first and only response was to run away. Even after he got himself away, he did nothing to help anyone but himself. That's what shitbags and people with no military training do.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:30:23 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You must be an amazing leader to have protected your soldiers from any harm during two full term combat deployments.

That must be a record yes? Not one combat related injury?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What is funny is that I am the one who coined the moniker "Ditch Bitch of Baghdad" and have two successful deployments under my belt, during neither of which were any of my soldiers injured, much less killed.

You must be an amazing leader to have protected your soldiers from any harm during two full term combat deployments.

I've never been in the military, I've never been shot at, I've never been to Iraq, and the only gun I've ever shot was my grandfather's .22 rifle... So I'm no experienced subject matter speaker on any of this. But, I would like to know what your experiences with this subject is pertaining to this thread.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:34:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/assmonkay/lex-luthor-wrong.jpg

A stand-up guy? Why? Because he got shot at? Because he left his alive and wounded teammates in a vehicle so he could seek cover to which  he could provide no support from? Then parade around the internet and milk that shit for his classes, make videos stating that if shit goes one step further he's going to start killing people, have his ccw permit revoked (then reinstated) and just be an overall twat? Yeah bro, real stand-up guy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he means he is a stand up guy because he owned up to his mistakes and was quite clear at how useless he felt. All of which he could have easily covered up in the  "fog og war" No one would have questioned or knew. He knew this and did not do it.

I believe also that he was standing up as well over the behavior of his team the night before (carousing drinking etc...unprofessional behavior esp prior to a job) That has to be hard to do as well.

I know since I was not there I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.  I find it funny that you guys seem to think that these contractor were like blood brothers etc...They aren't  From what I've read it sound like this group was almost ad-hoc, did not know each other and had no training at all except what they had from wherever they came from.And certainly nothing together. I highly doubt that they had a  drill for this sort of thing. The Grim reaper and Murphy came for them and they were not ready.

What I've never seen is a scaled map of the battle space so we have an idea of what the battle looked like. Did I hear the cars were 300 meters apart?  Seems like a long way.

But since you guys are Sargent Rock chewing bullets and firing an M16 full auto in one hand, and a  Saw in the other All while taking on the enemy standing in the open. I don't think it will help. You have made your unqualified, and uninformed decision years ago. Unless you have info that no one else has, in which case Please share it with the class

I am not going to judge Yeager I was not there.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:34:06 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:39:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Hey, remember that time Yeager said if gun banners went one more inch he would start killing people?  And then they did?  And Yeager didn't kill anyone?  And Yeager had is CCW revoked?  And Yeager pleaded like a bitch to get it back?

To his credit, I haven't heard him use the phrase "philosophy of use" like a certain other YouTube douchecanoe.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:42:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This comes up in every thread about this and no offense, it's always someone that has zero training or experience in the military/combat. The shooting started and he hauled ass, on his feet. His job as the driver is to drive, not bail. Unless that car was upside down and on fire he shouldn't have been on foot. Even then he should've been pulling dudes out of the vehicle. It doesn't matter if they were going to make it or not. His first and only response was to run away. Even after he got himself away, he did nothing to help anyone but himself. That's what shitbags and people with no military training do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I mean, yeah the mouthbreathers are talking about people being killed 10 years ago.  But people still got killed because of his stupidity.  Doesn't that really tell you something about his skills?!

I remember reading the AAR of that day in question, but I don't remember it putting deaths on Yeager's head. Did you read it? Can you link me?  Considering the 3 dead fellows were of the result of the initial belt fed gunfire against the 3 vehicle team.

Not riding his nuts, and yes he's a wackjob but I can't fault him for what happened that day.

Didn't he disable a potential escape vehicle?

(Does he teach a defensive/combat driving course?)

http://youtu.be/NphgWi1nUt4

Sop in that line of work is to bound back just like he did if his vehicle is down.  He followed the plan.  He was the only one to follow the plan.  

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:42:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I've never been in the military, I've never been shot at, I've never been to Iraq, and the only gun I've ever shot was my grandfather's .22 rifle... So I'm no experienced subject matter speaker on any of this. But, I would like to know what your experiences with this subject is pertaining to this thread.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is funny is that I am the one who coined the moniker "Ditch Bitch of Baghdad" and have two successful deployments under my belt, during neither of which were any of my soldiers injured, much less killed.

Snicker.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:42:52 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I think he means he is a stand up guy because he owned up to his mistakes and was quite clear at how useless he felt. All of which he could have easily covered up in the  "fog og war" No one would have questioned or knew. He knew this and did not do it.

I believe also that he was standing up as well over the behavior of his team the night before (carousing drinking etc...unprofessional behavior esp prior to a job) That has to be hard to do as well.

I know since I was not there I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I find it funny that you guys seem to think that these contractor were like blood brothers etc...They aren't  

What I've never seen is a scaled map of the battle space so we have an idea of what the battle looked like. Did I hear the cars were 300 meters apart?  Seems like a long way.

But since you guys a Sargent Rock chewing bullets and firing an M16 (full auto in one hand, and a  Saw in the other All while taking on the enemy standing in the open. I don't think it will help. You have made you unqualified, and uninformed decision years ago. Unless you have info that no one else has, in which case Please share it with the class

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know since I was not there I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I find it funny that you guys seem to think that these contractor were like blood brothers etc...They aren't  

But since you guys a Sargent Rock chewing bullets and firing an M16 (full auto in one hand, and a  Saw in the other All while taking on the enemy standing in the open. I don't think it will help. You have made you unqualified, and uninformed decision years ago. Unless you have info that no one else has, in which case Please share it with the class

There's an ethos. A code, an unwritten rule and expectation that no one gets left behind. Whether it be military, or contractors. Real operators adhere to that code. Yeager was an in-experieced guy who found out he was stepping into some big boy pants the hard way.

They don't have to be US military to be brothers, they don't have to be Americans to be brothers. They're all in the same place, in the same situation, doing the same job, with the same danger. Blood, service, or nation, they're brothers.

ETA: Well, the dead contractors were brothers. Yeager was that step-child that liked to finger the family dog.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:24:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Here is what I posted in this thread about Yeager some months back: http://209.251.48.101/forums/t_1_5/1619155__ARCHIVED_THREAD____Explain_who_James_Yeager_is_to_a_14er.html&page=1

copy&pasted

I worked Irish a lot in 2005 as a contractor. All I will say about what happened is this.

They stayed static way to long on the worst road in the world at the time. They were driving cars trying to blend in but when they stopped they staggered the vehicles. From some reports they fired warning shots to prevent vehicles getting to close to them. The team leader was also the medic and possibly wearing another hat as well.
Once engaged they had already lost. If I remember right all casualties were hit in the opening fire. Everyone should know that vehicles are bullet magnets.
The only thing they could do once they were engaged is drive through the ambush or bail out.

I normally drove in soft skin Suburban’s on Irish and every other road in country. We never stopped unless we were mixed in with a Military convoy. Key word here is never Stop if at all possible. What happened to his team happened to a lot of teams.

I will say that in 2005 not to many companies vetted there people and little to no training happened before you got in to county if at all.

In later years as contracting goes vetting and training happened before you made it in to country.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:30:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Sop in that line of work is to bound back just like he did if his vehicle is down.  He followed the plan.  He was the only one to follow the plan.  

View Quote

Lol nope.

Don't feel bad, James Yeager doesn't know the IA for a hard down lead vehicle either.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:41:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Okay, I'll bite.   I'm not a Yeager fan, but that video was a nice, supportive review of Colion.    

Colion is a GREAT guy BTW.   Worth supporting.

And that is colion's channel.

So why carry the fight there?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:42:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Right or Wrong, he is still a enormous cunt.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:44:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:51:33 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Yeager took a class from Clint Smith and said Smith was looking for info on having a bigger internet presence from Yeager-yeeks  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeager took a class from Clint Smith and said Smith was looking for info on having a bigger internet presence from Yeager-yeeks  
Seems like Yeager ethics. Gettin' dat money, regardless of casualties.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:55:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

...IF Smith ever actually said that.

Smith seems to me like the kind of guy who is polite to everyone in casual conversation.

I'm guessing he might have said something in idle conversation which our boy James blew out of all proportion to feed his own ego.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:29:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:34:37 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you are against capitalism?

All the other BS aside, it sounds like a good business plan.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:38:12 PM EDT
[#29]
The man is living his dream.

He's not in some cubicle or working somewhere he has to ask for permission for a day off.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:40:20 PM EDT
[#30]
I like Yeager threads. They deliver good wholesome entertainment.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:49:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Meh, I like Yeager. Sure he's got some cons about him. But I think he's all right.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:53:14 PM EDT
[#32]
I don't like him ...but not because of IRAQ and the ditch ( I was not there and refuse to Monday morning quarterback that situation)

But because of the high school drama shit he does on YouTube... And because of who he associates with.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:56:10 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

He's not in some cubicle or working somewhere he has to ask for permission for a day off.
View Quote
Roger that.

I'm going to exploit my ineptitude in order to capitalize on being a badass that I am not.

?????

Profit.

The only reason he's as successful as he is, is because of unaware/uneducated/or morally out of touch students that will pay top dollar because he was in a shootout in Iraq and they think they're paying for services from someone with experience and a "subject matter expert".

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:58:24 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I don't like him ...but not because of IRAQ and the ditch ( I was not there and refuse to Monday morning quarterback that situation)

But because of the high school drama shit he does on YouTube... And because of who he associates with.
View Quote
Pretty much my take on him as well.  I never served so I don't have the right to critique his actions over seas, but just watching his training videos, seeing who he associates with and his drama I don't really hold him very high in any regards other than a YouTube drama guy. but, After reading all the comments and not seeing the famous moniker someone from Arfcom coined for him I couldn't resist.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:59:02 PM EDT
[#35]
how many other successful missions in other places did yeager have? i know this wash' the only mission he ever went on... anyone know??
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:00:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
how many other successful missions in other places did yeager have? i know this wash' the only mission he ever went on... anyone know??
View Quote

I don't think they care to learn this info.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:01:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Roger that.

I'm going to exploit my ineptitude in order to capitalize on being a badass that I am not.

?????

Profit.

The only reason he's as successful as he is, is because of unaware/uneducated/or morally out of touch students that will pay top dollar because he was in a shootout in Iraq and they think they're paying for services from someone with experience and a "subject matter expert".

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Roger that.

?????

Profit.

Chris Costa gets paid more than Yeager and I'm pretty sure Costa has way less experience.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:04:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think he's an idioy because of what happened in Iraq, I think he's an idiot based on his videos, especially the one that he said "if this thing goes any further I'm going to start killing people".    Then went back and said he didn't mean it because his CCW got yanked.

This.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:05:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:10:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Ok, want to see something fucking hilarious?

I googled "How to be a badass":

Then, of course, the infamous inky observed pretty much everything and nothing that day:

Confidence is imitating ignorance in his case:

Ahhh shit, did not quite meet the criteria for being a badass here...:

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:12:44 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Chris Costa gets paid more than Yeager and I'm pretty sure Costa has way less experience.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Roger that.

?????

Profit.

Yes, but Costa is a reputable man that does not inflate his resume or his experience in order to gain attendance for his classes. You can have multiple combat deployments and still be outdone by someone with way less experience.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:15:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, you sure sound like one.

Chug-a-chug-a-CHOOCHOO!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:26:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:58:22 PM EDT
[#44]
I don't care one way or the other about this guy.
I just don't like his cuntface nanny goat beard.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:06:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Can someone explain who this guy is? I'm not Tier 1 One Tacticool enough I guess.
View Quote

Just roll your eyes or post what an asshole he is when you see or hear his name. That's really all you need to know.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:08:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Owns a dildo store and looks like Buck Angel.

My hero.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:14:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Its been a while since I read it, please enlighten me great one. Please also link me to where it states his direct, negligent actions caused the deaths of his three teammates.

Waiting.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can't even read the AAR and get what happened right when re-typing it.  How does anyone expect you to comprehend what it said?

Its been a while since I read it, please enlighten me great one. Please also link me to where it states his direct, negligent actions caused the deaths of his three teammates.

Waiting.

You said he forgot to put it back into drive.

That is not correct.  Please stop spreading falsehoods after claiming to have read the AAR.

Where you're getting the idiotic reply of anything to do with his direct, negligent actions causing the death of his three teammates from anything in my post, I will spend every waking moment for the rest of my life wondering how a person could be so stupid.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:15:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How many patrols did Bowe Bergdahl make before he decide to be a deserting shit stain?

How many INSUM's did Bradley/Chelsea Manning produce before he/she/it decided to become a treasonous shit stain?

How many soldiers did Jeffrey Dahmer treat at his unit's BAS before he decided to be a cannabalistic shit stain?

How many missions did LT William Calley lead before he decided to massacre the inhabitants of My Lai and become a shit stain?

A man can build a thousand bridges and be called a bridge builder, but if he sucks just one dick, he'll forever be known as being a cocksucker. The fact of the matter is, it was that one mission which brought him notoriety, and not because the news media exploited the story for ratings. James brought that on himself by posting his scathing AAR all over the internet, for all the world to see. He could have easily returned home, taken the lessons learned, and quietly returned to a life of serving as an LEO and local firearms trainer. Instead, he chose to build a reputation based on that incident. Well, he wants it, he gets it.

Anybody who places the lion's share of blame for the Route Irish incident on Yeager is wrong. The bulk of the blame belongs to his superiors, who placed an inexperienced individual into a situation for which they were neither properly trained, led, or prepared. It's his actions upon returning, such as putting himself forth as a SME on PMC operations, his association with criminals, his death threats, and his being a general douchebag, for which he should be shunned and treated as a pariah.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:15:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

enlighten us all please...  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can't even read the AAR and get what happened right when re-typing it.  How does anyone expect you to comprehend what it said?

enlighten us all please...  

TrySS said he forgot to put it into drive.  You did not forget, James, you left the E-brake on.  Sorry, I mean, Juan.

If TrySS can't even get the simplest of things right from "reading the AAR", how can anyone expect him to hold an intelligent conversation in this thread?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:16:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics.
View Quote

Not really.  It's no different than arguing in person.  This is a stupid, played out cop-out made by people trying to feel superior versus other people.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top