[#1]
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 4:47:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Her accent isn't that bad. You should hear my sister. Straight up Ocka! LOL
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 6:08:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I miss those old The Onion clips... Like Red Eye their heyday has come, and passed. Long Live 2007-2009... May they rest in piece.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I miss those old The Onion clips... Like Red Eye their heyday has come, and passed. Long Live 2007-2009... May they rest in piece.

OT but anytime I watch Onion videos I get sidetracked.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 6:12:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 7:55:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Pffft................looks like a little boys ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't like big flabby ghetto asses, or crappy pop, so no.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_O4gdTMI3AI/Un33DQUN3SI/AAAAAAAAO4c/KGN5Cd7Kb2Q/s1600/Jacotey.gif

That, sir, is booty.

Well, the world is your oyster - there are vastly more giant flabby asses out there than the likes of Alizee. I truly envy your tastes, I'll take the little boy every time.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 7:59:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:35:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I will avoid it. Iggy Azalea's voice makes me cringe, just like Adam Levine's.   Kinda makes me glad my damn car radio is not working.
View Quote

Yeah, that thick, ebonic accent is disgusting and bothers me considerably.  I can't stand hearing it.  What makes it worse is knowing that this person isn't even from black American ghetto culture, but rather, chose to take on that accent.  WTH would anyone in their right mind choose to sound like that?  I certainly can't think of a good, tasteful reason.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:52:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:52:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I thought Arf was the anti-rap community...

It only works that way if there is no ass involved? *lol*

Ya'll aint shit
View Quote
One, I watched it on mute and two, it's "y'all". You know a contraction of " you all" just sayin'.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:53:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:09:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Fat asses, no tits. Um....

I don't get it.
View Quote

Ass>Tit

Ass is maintainable, tits sag.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:12:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You'd need 12"L X 9"G+ just to get any feeling.

G= Girth or Circumference.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would hulk smash both of them. BOTH!

You'd need 12"L X 9"G+ just to get any feeling.

G= Girth or Circumference.

LoL

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:41:19 PM EDT
[#13]
After some careful research, I conclude that these philistine women know their craft well.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:49:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

$$$$$$$$$$$
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I will avoid it. Iggy Azalea's voice makes me cringe, just like Adam Levine's.   Kinda makes me glad my damn car radio is not working.

Yeah, that thick, ebonic accent is disgusting and bothers me considerably.  I can't stand hearing it.  What makes it worse is knowing that this person isn't even from black American ghetto culture, but rather, chose to take on that accent.  WTH would anyone in their right mind choose to sound like that?  I certainly can't think of a good, tasteful reason.

$$$$$$$$$$$

lol, there is no shortage of white girls that go out of their way to act 'hood'.  Though, it generally tends to be grossly overweight white trash that has 4 kids from 4 different fathers sperm donors, but it will also be your girl from decent families that are drawn to that culture.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 11:56:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
One, I watched it on mute and two, it's "y'all". You know a contraction of " you all" just sayin'.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought Arf was the anti-rap community...

It only works that way if there is no ass involved? *lol*

Ya'll aint shit

I typed it on my phone...Oops. and still Y'all ain't shit!!!

*lol*
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:07:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Levine doesn't sound have that "accent". Nonetheless, my spine wants to choke people to death when I hear him.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:19:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Levine doesn't sound have that "accent". Nonetheless, my spine wants to choke people to death when I hear him.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no idea who that is.  Until a few days ago I had no idea who the Iggy chick was, either.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:31:07 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Any.. uhh... way you want to reword that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, the world is your oyster - there are vastly more giant flabby asses out there than the likes of Alizee. I truly envy your tastes, I'll take the little boy every time.

Any.. uhh... way you want to reword that?

Nope...apparently I like little boy asses. And, if they all have Alizee's booty, I'm heading to Chuck E. Cheese tonight to check out the goods.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:38:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I have no idea who that is.  Until a few days ago I had no idea who the Iggy chick was, either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Adam Levine is the lead singer of some band named Maroon 5. I am considered quite unusual that I do not care for his voice and his looks are meh.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:10:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Iggy has some skills...The song black Widow though sounds like she is trying too hard though.

Let that girl do her thing *lol*.  She is not at the Nikki Minaj level yet but she is commercial rap and she has a BIG ass...Obviously people like that shit...Including some of you guys on here...

Half of the men don't listen to her music anyway... All they care about it is:

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:25:44 AM EDT
[#21]
I came
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:20:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_O4gdTMI3AI/Un33DQUN3SI/AAAAAAAAO4c/KGN5Cd7Kb2Q/s1600/Jacotey.gif

That, sir, is booty.

I agree, WTF swingset!!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:44:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Prurient desires ruining the nation ... again.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:55:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:00:36 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm only disgusted and ashamed in the first few minutes after I blow my load into my spankerchief.   Then I'm ready to do it all over again.  But for a brief moment, I agree with the OP.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:05:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Oh my!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:08:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I am wholly nonplussed.

And no, I'm not gay... I simply appreciate not only good music, but decent EDM... which this is NOT.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Saw it this morning on Vimeo.  I was unimpressed also.

I am wholly nonplussed.

And no, I'm not gay... I simply appreciate not only good music, but decent EDM... which this is NOT.

What music?

I didn't hear any music.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:21:11 AM EDT
[#28]
To be heard in strip joints everywhere in 2015
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:23:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She'd sound goofy rapping with an Australian accent.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:25:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most rapping in general sounds goofy at best.  Either way, it is an adoption of that culture, which is not something that I think can be done in good taste.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:46:30 AM EDT
[#31]
who listens to the music?  wtf?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:50:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That, sir, is booty.

Ya like what ya like. Just yanking your chain.

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:07:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Most rapping in general sounds goofy at best.  Either way, it is an adoption of that culture, which is not something that I think can be done in good taste.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't disagree.

That said, most music genres are about adapting a culture.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 2:29:29 AM EDT
[#35]
I remember when music had taste and class

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 3:23:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Uhh uhhh!

Uhhh scandal uhhh

What? What were we talking about?
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top