Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/19/2014 5:33:32 PM EDT
The little girl's body was found yesterday (Thursday) around noon. She was nude and had been dumped on a trash pile at the end of a dead end road. I assisted as a volunteer on Wednesday to help search wooded areas / overgrown lots - etc. I was assigned a 100yd square grid of a heavily overgrown area. Along with my Yellow Lab and a machete we basically clear cut that grid. Found Nothing - turns out we were about a mile from where she was found.

Yeah it is a shitty part of town - 100% FSA - but an 8 yr old does not deserve what happened to her. Details are sketchy - no suspects as of yet. Investigators are keeping everything close to the chest.

Link

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Update #1 - Autopsy reveals cause of death was suffocation. Police Chief stated the autopsy revealed numerous other facts that will be kept confidential until a suspect is in custody. Authorities say they are following several leads. A local cemetery has donated a burial space - a local funeral home is covering the cost of the funeral. Local news just stated 'their sources' advised the autopsy DID NOT reveal any signs of a sexual assault although this has not been verified by the official release.

I will keep posting updates as they become available.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Local and Fed LEO's searching the father's home as I write this. Entire block is secured and FBI on the perimeter. Don't know if they are SWAT or otherwise but they are in cammo with M4's. DA has scheduled a press conference at 1330 hrs local time.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:34:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:34:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:35:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:37:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn man. ..... R.i.p little angel......
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:40:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Count yourself as lucky that you didn't have to be the one that found her.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:41:21 PM EDT
[#7]
There Are Truly Monsters That Walk Among Us
View Quote

That is exactly what I tell my Friends and Neighbors with young children, the ignorance is astounding. They believe such a thing will not happen to them
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:44:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Sad how advanced technology is today, yet we still can't prevent these monsters who walk among us, from snatching children and wasting their lives with no regard or consequences.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:44:56 PM EDT
[#9]
My great grandparents and a great uncle lived on Rebel Rd.  I grew up near the other end of it from where she was found.  Very sad.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:45:32 PM EDT
[#10]

That's sickening.
When / if they catch monsters like that we should just put them down. Fuck a trial.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:46:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Damn man. ..... R.i.p little angel......
View Quote

That's all I can think about the situation as well.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:47:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That's sickening.
When / if they catch monsters like that we should just put them down. Fuck a trial.
View Quote

This. Death by blowtorch...
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:47:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The little girl's body was found yesterday (Thursday) around noon. She was nude and had been dumped on a trash pile at the end of a dead end road. I assisted as a volunteer on Wednesday to help search wooded areas / overgrown lots - etc. I was assigned a 100yd square grid of a heavily overgrown area. Along with my Yellow Lab and a machete we basically clear cut that grid. Found Nothing - turns out we were about a mile from where she was found.

Yeah it is a shitty part of town - 100% FSA - but an 8 yr old does not deserve what happened to her. Details are sketchy - no suspects as of yet. Investigators are keeping everything close to the chest.

Link
View Quote

RIP

OP if you saw things and need to talk about, find somebody and talk. Do not hold it in, and CID can help. I have worked many scenes and the things you see will bother you, but talking helps. Do not try to keep it in if you feel grief, talk to somebody or it will eat you alive.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:48:11 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm always telling my kids, lock the damn doors, put the alarm on, be aware of your surroundings.  They always think I'm just paranoid.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:49:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:49:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:50:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That is exactly what I tell my Friends and Neighbors with young children, the ignorance is astounding. They believe such a thing will not happen to them
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I can't emphasize it enough. I'm constantly reminding my wife to be alert and watch out for savages.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:54:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

RIP

OP if you saw things and need to talk about, find somebody and talk. Do not hold it in, and CID can help. I have worked many scenes and the things you see will bother you, but talking helps. Do not try to keep it in if you feel grief, talk to somebody or it will eat you alive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link

RIP

Tks Zoe17. Retired LEO here - 23 yrs wearing the badge. The worst time I ever had was a case similar to this when I had to sit in the same room with a child murderer and 'interview' him after we arrested him. I really WANTED to kill that bastard. He showed absolutely no remorse for molesting and killing a 10 yr old girl.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:55:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Some people should not be wearing their skin.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:58:24 PM EDT
[#20]
What round for monster?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:00:22 PM EDT
[#21]
That's just horrible. We here in the Charlottesville area are dealing with yet another missing girl. This one a UVA student. I'm volunteering tomorrow but from the press conference just a bit ago it doesn't seem to be any hard leads on where to even look.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:04:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#23]
When I lived in Mobile, not too long ago.
There was a so-called precher that killed his wife and stuffed
her in a small chest freezer.
Wasn't that in about the same neck of the woods?

Then there was the Viet from Bayou Labatre or Coden
that threw the 4 small children of the Dauphin Island bridge because
he thought the wife was cheating on him.
He was convicted on five counts of 1st degree,
But that conviction was recently thrown out.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:10:25 PM EDT
[#24]
I hope they catch the scum bag and emasculate him
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:15:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I hope they catch the scum bag and emasculate EVISCERATE him
View Quote

RIP, little angel.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
What round for monster?
View Quote

There is not a round or enough rounds for those non human bastards!
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Terrible
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:18:06 PM EDT
[#28]
No words.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:18:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:19:40 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

What round for monster?
View Quote

All of them.

RIP, little one.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:20:10 PM EDT
[#31]
poor girl.   I hope that justice is swift, merciless,  and unspeakably brutal.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#32]
I hope the killer gets a Draino-EnemaTM .
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:21:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't recall the first case, but the Viet from Bayou la Batre threw his kids off the Dauphin Island bridge because his ex wouldn't loan him money.  The conviction was thrown out, but I think he is going to be retried.  They didn't let him go, at least, though if they turned him lose in Bayou la Batre and gave the Viets notice, he'd be taken care of pretty quickly.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:21:51 PM EDT
[#34]
I hope the fucker left some tracks and clues, so they can be found.

This is one of things that as a parent, must be the worst thing you could fathom.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:23:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Wrong. Only word for it
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:24:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
What round for monster?
View Quote

None of them. Drawn and quartered with a lot of salt and adrenaline shots sounds more appropriate. Motherfucker.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:26:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Odds are extremely good it won't.
Quavering in terror of rare psychos & not letting your kids outside to experience anything is the way to go. Raise them right. (On the couch.)
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:26:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Christ all Mighty,  may she rest in heaven.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:31:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Damn.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:35:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quavering in terror of rare psychos & not letting your kids outside to experience anything is the way to go. Raise them right. (On the couch.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well said. Molesters are more commonly someone you know not random abductions.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:41:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Kinda / Sorta. Preacher was in Mobile - this incident is in Prichard but only about 10 miles apart.

View Quote

Yeah we get to try this asshole all over again on the taxpayer's dime.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:42:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Tks Zoe17. Retired LEO here - 23 yrs wearing the badge. The worst time I ever had was a case similar to this when I had to sit in the same room with a child murderer and 'interview' him after we arrested him. I really WANTED to kill that bastard. He showed absolutely no remorse for molesting and killing a 10 yr old girl.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link

RIP

HD your welcome. I did not know you where LEO. But for new guys and for people volunteering for searches I make sure that everyone that had access to scene, has access to CID. I call some of the Junior guys after a tough call and check on them. I had a retiring 30+ year FD Captian call me after I worked a scene where I was first on scene medic, and I was only 1-2 years in FD/EMS. His call and checking on me was not something he had to do, he did because he cared about the young guys. Seeing the tragic accidents and the pure evil up close and personal is not for everyone.

I hope the killer gets, ..umm... PROPER justice.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:43:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Monsters
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:44:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Pritchard is an absolute shithole.  It's on the level of Detrioit.

It's so bad, when the new interstate was built, they went over the city instead of anywhere near it.  It's that bad.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:54:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:57:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Pritchard is an absolute shithole.  It's on the level of Detrioit.

It's so bad, when the new interstate was built, they went over the city instead of anywhere near it.  It's that bad.
View Quote

You are absolutely correct good sir. One of my fears as a street cop was getting into a car chase that went into Prichard. There are few if any street signs. Thugs steal am and sell em as scrap.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:57:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Well that ruined the rest of my day.

RIP
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:59:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:01:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:04:42 PM EDT
[#50]
RIP sweet angel, we'll get that sick fuck we promise you.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top