Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2014 3:14:03 PM EDT
TLDR crowd: You're fucked.

Background:
Pet dag: Neutered male German Shepherd/Black Lab mix, about 50 pounds. Well-behaved, everyone comments on his good manners, heels and follows voice commands consistently.
Docile and submissive, a bit of a wuss really, but looks like Satan. Panicked and fled once upon being charged by six fluffy weeks-old puppies. I don't even let him bark at anyone when
we're outside.

Neighbor lady. Allegedly participates in weightlifting/crossfit but has large, flabby ass and shuffles around bent over like a granny. Regularly drunk.Terrified of pet dag.
Frequently screams at me from her porch that pet dag is aggressive and needs to be on a leash in his own yard "because it's the law." (It's not)

Leash law: Ordinance stating dogs at large are illegal and will be impounded/owners charged and fined. No leash law for my village has been produced at my request
by crazy neighbor lady OR deputies I've spoken to. Deputies have only said that law requires dogs to be under owner's control.

Neighbor lady's chihuahua that is permitted (by her) to make deposits in my lawn and others. Is an impetuous little Chihuahua, likes to stand in street and bark at me.
Tolerate Chihuahua because it is after all, only a brainless dag.

SITUATION:
Crazy neighbor lady shuffled over to my house a few days ago and told husband that pet dag killed her chihuahua.

Husband told crazy neighbor lady she was drunk and to get lost. Pet dag is never outside unless under direct supervision of myself or family members.

It has been three days since the murder allegations and I have not seen crazy neighbor lady. I have also not seen the Chihuahua.
I am now afraid to put pet dag out on his chain in back yard (he's an inside dog but sometimes gets put out there for periods of time we may be absent).
I think about how easy it would be for her to try to hurt him when we're not home. :(  Cameras would only record it, not prevent it. I guess I can't let him outside by
himself on his chain anymore.

I hope crazy neighbor lady drinks herself into oblivion soon.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:22:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Boring, sorry OP.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:22:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I hope crazy neighbor lady drinks herself into oblivion soon.

View Quote

You can help, buy her a case or two.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:23:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Boring, sorry OP.
View Quote

Yeah, drunk crazy ladies ARE boring. And it IS boring...now. But I predict future interaction, possibly less boring.
I was hoping GD would have lively input on how they would handle it. They usually do.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:23:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Thread's worthless without pictures.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:27:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know, I'm a big bucket o' fail when it comes to posting pics. I managed to do it... once. Can't remember how. And I would need to get pics.
I have pics of pet dag but not manatee. You've heard of porch monkeys (RIP) but this is a porch manatee. If things progress I could try to post pics, I guess.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:29:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Is English not your first language?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:30:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I know, I'm a big bucket o' fail when it comes to posting pics. I managed to do it... once. Can't remember how. And I would need to get pics.
I have pics of pet dag but not manatee. You've heard of porch monkeys (RIP) but this is a porch manatee. If things progress I could try to post pics, I guess.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This needs to become a pictorial account of drunk neighbor lady's shenanigans. You must do this now, the GD gods demand it.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:30:43 PM EDT
[#8]
First you say:
Quoted:
Pet dag is never outside unless under direct supervision of myself or family members.
View Quote

Than you say:
(he's an inside dog but sometimes gets put out there for periods of time we may be absent).
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:31:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm trying to masturbate to this thread, but it's turning out to be dildos.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:34:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're masturbating dildos? You're doing it wrong...

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:36:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Pics would make this story much mo better.

I hope your dag is safe.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:39:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Can we at least get a MSpaint?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:44:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
First you say:

Than you say:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
First you say:
Quoted:
Pet dag is never outside unless under direct supervision of myself or family members.

Than you say:
(he's an inside dog but sometimes gets put out there for periods of time we may be absent).

Intent was to convey dog is never at large, point being that Chihuahua would have had to be at large in MY yard to get killed. Good catch.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:46:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Can we at least get a MSpaint?
View Quote

Frustrating, damn it. If I could post MS paint presumably I could post pics. Gimme a couple days and I'll try to see what I can do. I suck at this.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:47:21 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:47:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Why are people still referring to their dogs as dags? You've seen Snatch, we all get it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:51:07 PM EDT
[#17]

The high test grade.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:57:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Why are people still referring to their dogs as dags? You've seen Snatch, we all get it.
View Quote

Is that where its came from?  I thought it was just retarded GD slang...  
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:59:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Stop harshing my groove, man. I never saw Snatch. I just like the slang. I don't care if it's old. I like old. Like Classic Rock.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:01:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Sorry OP, I too have a crazy neighbor lady who, when I brought my GSD home called her insurance company, the town, and wanted my homeowners insurance company so she could report that I had a GSD.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:07:00 PM EDT
[#21]
GD will forgive you for not posting pics.  I cannot.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:07:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Says you!
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:17:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Brought this to mind from years ago

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#24]
needs more blading at 45 or fruit plates   6/10
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:30:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. And it is retarded GD slang.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:30:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Stop harshing my groove, man. I never saw Snatch. I just like the slang. I don't care if it's old. I like old. Like Classic Rock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps you haven't seen my user title. Buzz Killington.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:31:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Ask her if she likes tacos de chihuahua.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:40:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
First you say:

Than you say:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
First you say:
Quoted:

Than you say:

Your dog probably Did kill the Chihuahua when it came over to crap in your yard.

Not your fault.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:57:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Sounds like a good chi-chi kill to me, but we will need pics of neighbor lady drunk and passed out with about 400lbs. of barbells crushing her larynx to give necessary advice.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:07:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Build a miniature catapult and start lobbing dog logs into her back yard when she's plastered .

Get a recording of a chihuahua barking and play it in the middle of the night ...really loud....

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:11:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Build a miniature catapult and start lobbing dog logs into her back yard when she's plastered .

Get a recording of a chihuahua barking and play it in the middle of the night ...really loud....

View Quote

Oooooohh, that's just fucking evil.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:14:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I
'll IM you my email address send pics to me I'll post them up.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:15:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Meh. Everyone is a little crazy.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:16:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
TL/R
View Quote

Your dog killed her Chihuahua didn't it?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:17:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:18:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In communist russia dildos masturbate you,
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:24:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was old when Classic Rock first came out.... Want me to bring my Shepards over? Hades and Ares, ?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:28:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Sorry OP, I too have a crazy neighbor lady who, when I brought my GSD home called her insurance company, the town, and wanted my homeowners insurance company so she could report that I had a GSD.
View Quote

and the proper response to here would be "FUCK YOU BITCH and if ANYTHING I MEAN ANYTHING happens to my dog I'm holding you YOU responsible."
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:31:27 PM EDT
[#39]
is this in Flur a durh?
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:37:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Buy crazy drunk lady more booze to speed along the end.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:41:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Drunks fall down a lot.

Old ladies fall down a lot too.

You never know she an old drunk lady is going to have an a accident.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 5:43:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Find an old three wheel ATV that still runs and leave it (anonymously) on neighbor's porch with the keys and a nice gift card. Watch while she wrecks herself.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 6:19:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Drunks fall down a lot.

Old ladies fall down a lot too.

You never know she an old drunk lady is going to have an a accident.
View Quote

She probably tripped and fell over the chihuahua, killing them both. Let us know when it begins to smell.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top