BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

At 23 months, kids are rather easy to manage. Now a 9 month old crying is tough.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have baby sat for my niece and I cam remember the times I wanted to lock myself in the closet to escape the screams. Somehow, someway we both survived without any beating or bloodshed or negligence. So, basically fuck that guy.  

Guys like this deserve whatever happens to them in prison.

At 23 months, kids are rather easy to manage. Now a 9 month old crying is tough.

Poor kid probably just wanted a snack, or a drink of water, or someone to play with him.  

RIP little dude.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:50:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:51:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:51:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:52:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:54:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Why did he not get more than 25 years?  
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:55:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:57:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Beat his girlfriends 23 month old to death while he was babysitting, because the kid wouldn't stop crying. Judge quoted him saying at some point that he'd just have to cry during sentencing to get out of it. Judge smacked him with a 25 to life sentence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Can't watch the video right now, can we get summary (including his crime, his sentence, and what the judge said?)

Beat his girlfriends 23 month old to death while he was babysitting, because the kid wouldn't stop crying. Judge quoted him saying at some point that he'd just have to cry during sentencing to get out of it. Judge smacked him with a 25 to life sentence.

good prison justice is rare but judging from the frail frame and lilly white looks he might end up someones kid
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:58:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:59:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Brittni Smallwood.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:01:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:04:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

FPNI, I cant say anything better.
View Quote
Someone should beat him till he stops breathing

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:05:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If it had been my child, he wouldn't have to worry about prison.

ymmv
View Quote

This makes sense, but look at the kid's mom
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:11:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Looks like Bubba has a new play toy, have fun in prison.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:15:38 PM EDT
[#15]
He's defective. The judge reading the defendant's comment predicting an easy time getting jury sympathy because he is 16 and blond pretty much nailed down as fact that he only cares because he got caught.

No fucks given--at least for him.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:17:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Okay, now I'm not Clarence Darrow, but here's a "practice tip" @ 1:20 the Judge asks "how do we know he won't do this (beat a toddler to death) again?"  

You do not want your lawyer to say "We don't know that, I think it's unlikely..."

This is not "a good answer"
View Quote

I thought it was quite refreshing to see a defense attorney not prevaricate or outright lie.  You know I believe the rules state that they are supposed to tell the truth but it's so seldom done.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:17:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:18:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Okay, now I'm not Clarence Darrow, but here's a "practice tip" @ 1:20 the Judge asks "how do we know he won't do this (beat a toddler to death) again?"  

You do not want your lawyer to say "We don't know that, I think it's unlikely..."

View Quote

That lawyer was not very quick on his feet when he answered that question. Either that or he intentionally fucked up because he wanted his client to do hard time.

ETA: Could have been worse. His lawyer could have said something like, "Judge, I can assure you that he will never kill another baby. He has told me repeatedly that he has met his baby quota and is now ready to move on to nuns."
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:21:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I pray that he's not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe someone should beat him untill he stops crying.
Baby faced 17 year old skinny white kid in prison for murdering a child? He better pray that he's segregated from the rest of the population.  

I pray that he's not.

He will be....despite arfcoms homo-erotic prison fantasies..POS's like this are not introduced into GP..they are held in protective  custody.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:27:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Waste of O2, that one is.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:33:04 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Good riddance! But...

That defense attorney was awful.

View Quote

Maybe it was on purpose.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:33:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:36:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, how I wish the judge had said that.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:43:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Crime: Beat a kid to death, because the kid wouldn't stop crying.

Sentence: 25 years to life.

Judge statement: Told the guy that they recorded his conversation with his mother on how he stated he is a 16 year old (at the time) and all he has to do is go into the court room and cry and say how sorry he is and that he would get off easy.

ETA: Kid was 23 months old.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Can't watch the video right now, can we get summary (including his crime, his sentence, and what the judge said?)

Crime: Beat a kid to death, because the kid wouldn't stop crying.

Sentence: 25 years to life.

Judge statement: Told the guy that they recorded his conversation with his mother on how he stated he is a 16 year old (at the time) and all he has to do is go into the court room and cry and say how sorry he is and that he would get off easy.

ETA: Kid was 23 months old.

Good sentence.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:44:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Twenty-five years to life?  Judge was being nice.  I'd have him thrown from a cliff.  Gravity will do the rest.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:44:06 PM EDT
[#26]
25 to life, so that means he can get out at 41-42 years old.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:46:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yeah, often times embedded videos just show as blank space on ipads. When the post is quoted it's converted to a link that ipad users can just click.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is the purpose of posts like this?  Is it a way to tag on an ipad or a way to get the video to show?  I am used to old desktops, your technology frightens me.

As to the topic:  I hope he gets loved tenderly to death in prison but not right away, drag it out over months.

Yeah, often times embedded videos just show as blank space on ipads. When the post is quoted it's converted to a link that ipad users can just click.

Never had issues with my ipad.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:47:16 PM EDT
[#28]

Meh.  There was nothing that lawyer could have said at that point that would make any damned difference.  Little shit was caught showing zero remorse on the damned phone after killing a two-year old.  I'm sure the lawyer's preparation for that hearing was along the lines of "Fuck it, I'm watching TV."

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:48:18 PM EDT
[#29]

I am happy in the thought that this punk's ass hole is going to be doing a lot of crying itself during the next 25 years....being the pretty boy blonde that he is.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#30]
May he die by a thousand Shanks...  
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:49:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I think they should enact the death penalty on him.
View Quote

That would be too easy.., Let him suffer hopefully he dies from anal hemorrhaging..

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:49:41 PM EDT
[#32]
You are man enough to kill that poor kid, then you need to be man enough to take your punishment and not cry like a bitch.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:49:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. I'd be happy to offer my services for such a beating. That fucking boils my blood.

Poor little kid
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

He will be....despite arfcoms homo-erotic prison fantasies..POS's like this are not introduced into GP..they are held in protective  custody.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Baby faced 17 year old skinny white kid in prison for murdering a child? He better pray that he's segregated from the rest of the population.  

I pray that he's not.

would suck if something happend in jail in lieu of prison or the time between the move from one to the oother
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:51:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Punishment was light

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:54:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
25 to life, so that means he can get out at 41-42 years old.
View Quote

More likely he'll serve 5-7 years..and out on parole.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:02:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
You are man enough to kill that poor kid, then you need to be man enough to take your punishment and not cry like a bitch.
View Quote

I know what you mean, but men do not kill defenseless children.

If it had been my child that murdering monster wouldn't have made it to trial.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:03:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

what makes it worse is you know that little asshole could have always just walked away from the poor kid and call someone to watch it instead of him.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:08:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:12:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:14:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:16:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:19:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:26:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Glad the little punk didn't get off easy.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 2:36:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well ... how are you supposed to answer that question?

"Your honor, what about this chick in Florida, or wherever, who killed her baby and immediately went out to a party?  She's not in jail, and she hasn't killed anyone else ... yet ... that we know of.  So, I think it is safe to say the same for my douchebag of a client.

Besides, if you impose a lesser sentence, then you give my client the illusion of hope, and this illusion can be a very torturous thing when you are being gang raped in prison and see your hopes of ever seeing the light of day dim as these big, ferocious men are beating you to death - a pitiful, remorseful demise.  Compare this same situation for someone who is essentially serving a life sentence, and the prospect of being gang raped to death could be construed to be a pleasant, liberating experience."
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 3:12:25 PM EDT
[#47]
I REALLY want that kid to feel what the baby did.

Even his last breath.

Fucking stain on the planet.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:32:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Twenty-five years to life?  Judge was being nice.  I'd have him thrown from a cliff.  Gravity will do the rest.
View Quote

Honestly though, if you are so bad you have a 25 year sentence why bother?!? There is no denying he killed the baby. What good is he going to be in 25 years?!?  Whats he going to do when he gets out? Get a job and apartment and start over?!?

He should just be fried and be done with it.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:33:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I pray that he's not.

Bet there are lapses.

Link Posted: 9/18/2014 4:48:41 PM EDT
[#50]
16 year-olds don't make very good parents.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top