Site Notices
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:44:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Meh...
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:18:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Nobody likes me. Hell, I don't like me..
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:24:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Just another fish in the big sea of GD.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:29:05 AM EDT
[#4]
If I had to enter the witness protection program, I could simply change my avatar and continue posting without fear of being recognized.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 3:53:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Butt sex
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:23:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
BNR - Informative history posts
puck - running the technical forum in GD at night.
deej - the guy that remembers almost everything. and the guy that tags me in every article on the internet about dodge diesels
sauerpatchkid - the guy that prefers living on "the edge"
smiley - your courage in calling out the atf to the pit thread. you have a dog with more hair than a salon floor, and a hot inky wife.
lorazepam - your avatar is my dad duh
maximus - i would notice you missing, since you comment on nearly every worthwhile thread
alaskacajun - every thread can use some tony chachere's.
mcmuffin - if you were gone, would would keep me entertained in the tinder thread?
jreno - if he wasn't here, think of all the moderating that wouldn't take place, in the thread that gets 5 posts per month
caboose314- the missing pink stormtrooper would be noticeable in stormtrooper threads
johnnypantz - I couldn't handle the disappearance of you, wee-man.
b2k4e- we need you around to be that one guy that likes trashcan products more than domestic mfg goodness
dk-prof - i'm going to need you, to pay for one of my tattoos one of these days
matthardcore - always wrong, but at least has the right idea.
kennyw1983 - had the balls to fo on tinder thread. decided to go home and fap because girl weighed 5 pounds too many
lingerlonger - fart bubble always showing off his latina wife, and trying to farm a home to his hot sister in law
fury - our forum would be complete without someone made of 40% dolemite
AJE - i've only seen him in the picture thread. i didn't know they let him out the rest of arf
justa_txguy - he's a dickhead by his own admission
marknh - it wouldn't smell like tea and sound like jason statham if he left
mech '07 - marvin would be missed
rex - yes, we would. don't be dumb
primuspilum - yeah, we'd notice you too
fugitive - still don't remember who you are from CW.
RA - would take half the forum with him
treetop - wouldn't sound as good with out his mcintosh goodness
snow - her demure, low key nature and general agreeableness.
ny_shooter - because he's a funny motherfucker.
ohrazor - first '13 lifer?
bcauz3y - sword bearing linux penguin
shotgunfatcat - your nasty snap chats
oldschool63 - wolverines!
undefined - wrong. i don't know you outside arfcom, and i would fucking notice. did i not text you when you went on vacation without saying anything?
blitz - would definitely be noticed - his famous self defense thread, his hardcore conexing, his protege son-of-a-blitz
gunz - our personal NSA reference
subnet - the DJ that dropped out
damcv62 - if you didn't let us know you were leaving, we would begin to worry before too long
lichter - our favorite misspelled fruit
dtux - your creepy spy vs spy dia de los muertos avatar
ichwarrior - most jobs in different fields at one time - lumberjack, it guy, farmer, etc

and to all those not featured - I just haven't had a chance to converse with you yet. "it's a small world" is even more appropriate in a setting such as this one.
the majority of people posting here have positively contributed to the site and forum, of which many, many people have noticed, even ones you would never expect,
or notice yourself. Such a positive impact may not always be recognized, but will not be forgotten

View Quote

^ I like this guy.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:26:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Maybe my sf novels, or maybe my photography.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 8:43:20 AM EDT
[#8]
nothing unless I go out big....instead of arcockalypse...it would be boobs.  

But I kinda like it here and dont have that kind of spare time.

speed
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:52:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Maybe my sf novels, or maybe my photography.
View Quote
That for sure.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:38:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Suppose that depends on how I check out...

Get bored and never log on again? No body, except perhaps the man who remembers almost everything, would notice. Fail to sign on again after a Himalayan motorcycle adventure involving go pro cameras and Nepali guides paid to forward any surviving video?

I'd probably be remembered

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:40:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Best guitar player you never heard.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:42:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Not many would likely notice if I stopped posting.  The few who might would probably remember my posts about my dogs Molly and Elli when they passed away , others might remember my series of Magdalena Neuner avatars.

I don't think I've done anything to create any sort of "enduring legacy".  It'd be cool if I did someday though.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:44:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Not many would likely notice if I stopped posting.  The few who might would probably remember my posts about my dogs Molly and Elli when they passed away , others might remember my series of Magdalena Neuner avatars.

I don't think I've done anything to create any sort of "enduring legacy".  It'd be cool if I did someday though.
View Quote

I already miss your Madga avatars
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:45:04 AM EDT
[#14]
does being on the list count as a legacy?

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:11:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

^ I like this guy.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
deej - the guy that remembers almost everything. and the guy that tags me in every article on the internet about dodge diesels
smiley - your courage in calling out the atf to the pit thread. you have a dog with more hair than a salon floor, and a hot inky wife.
maximus - i would notice you missing, since you comment on nearly every worthwhile thread
mcmuffin - if you were gone, would would keep me entertained in the tinder thread?
jreno - if he wasn't here, think of all the moderating that wouldn't take place, in the thread that gets 5 posts per month
caboose314- the missing pink stormtrooper would be noticeable in stormtrooper threads
b2k4e- we need you around to be that one guy that likes trashcan products more than domestic mfg goodness
kennyw1983 - had the balls to fo on tinder thread. decided to go home and fap because girl weighed 5 pounds too many
lingerlonger - fart bubble always showing off his latina wife, and trying to farm a home to his hot sister in law
AJE - i've only seen him in the picture thread. i didn't know they let him out the rest of arf
undefined - wrong. i don't know you outside arfcom, and i would fucking notice. did i not text you when you went on vacation without saying anything?
blitz - would definitely be noticed - his famous self defense thread, his hardcore conexing, his protege son-of-a-blitz
damcv62 - if you didn't let us know you were leaving, we would begin to worry before too long
ichwarrior - most jobs in different fields at one time - lumberjack, it guy, farmer, etc

and to all those not featured - I just haven't had a chance to converse with you yet. "it's a small world" is even more appropriate in a setting such as this one.
the majority of people posting here have positively contributed to the site and forum, of which many, many people have noticed, even ones you would never expect,
or notice yourself. Such a positive impact may not always be recognized, but will not be forgotten

^ I like this guy.

That's just because you finally found somebody other than me who appreciates your sense of humor.

Most of them are just using you sexually for your avatar.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:58:14 AM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 6:01:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Nope.  Most will prolly say good riddance to that pro cop troll smartass SIIHPAPP
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 6:13:28 AM EDT
[#18]

This is what I'll remember you for. Link

You made me feel welcome even though you hate every 13er now.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 8:21:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's just because you finally found somebody other than me who appreciates your sense of humor.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

^ I like this guy.

You make me feel so dirty.

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:24:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

The fact that you have my number takes it outside of arfcom.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:26:54 PM EDT
[#21]
The people that don't like me would bitch that I was fat and overrated and a closet liberal.

The people that like me would remember my funny drawings for a while.

My lifelong friends that I've made on here would remember me forever. And those are the ones that really matter in the end
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:35:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The people don't like me would bitch that I was fat and overrated and a closet liberal.

My lifelong friends that I've made on here would remember me forever. And those are the ones that really matter in the end
View Quote

You have detractors

Seriously? I have never seen any of that

I don't know about lifelong friends, but you are definitely an ARFCOMer that would be hard to forget (especially since your drawing of my cat with an AR dispatching zombie mice is my phones background)
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 5:38:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You have detractors

I don't know about lifelong friends, but you are definitely an ARFCOMer that would be hard to forget (especially since your drawing of my cat with an AR dispatching zombie mice is my phones background[BD)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The people don't like me would bitch that I was fat and overrated and a closet liberal.

You have detractors

I don't know about lifelong friends, but you are definitely an ARFCOMer that would be hard to forget (especially since your drawing of my cat with an AR dispatching zombie mice is my phones background[BD)

ha! I remember that one.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:54:19 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I remember that!  You were welcome,  still are.

I don't hate all 13er's.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:50:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The guy that remembered almost everything.
View Quote

I will be remembered if deej is the only one left

I'd only be remembered because I have a famous brother.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:52:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The people that don't like me would bitch that I was fat and overrated and a closet liberal.

View Quote

I seem to recall knives for some strange reason......
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:55:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Nah, nobody will give a flying fuck if I croak.

Not much to remember.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:30:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Posted some funny pics.

Then I erased my photobucket account in a fit of depression.

So that's that.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 12:40:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Just another fish in the big sea of GD.
View Quote

Nah.  One of our resident reptile experts.  
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top