Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:45:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Not at all. Their choice.;
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:46:05 PM EDT
[#2]
First of all, I couldn't give two fucks what someone outside my family does regarding this topic.

The question brought up a lot of emotion inside of me.  Beside my belief in God, my family and especially my children are the driving force and the joy in my life (I know by my Father's actions that it is the same way for him) if we were already wealth we would probably have 4-6 children instead of two.  I work hard and own my own business, every ounce of my sweat is intended to build a legacy to benefit them and their children.  Honestly, I am not much for material things, I like old trucks and small houses, if I didn't have offspring I would probably just work as a carpenter and enjoy my off time.  I already think about my future grandchildren (I am only 31).

If my boy's didn't want children when they are grown a part of me would die inside and I would wonder where I went wrong.  I wouldn't be mad at them, I hope, but I would be extremely disappointed.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:53:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And ya'll are the reason blacks and hispanics are becoming the new majority.  Gratz on handing over what your forefathers bled for because you want a BMW.
View Quote

While you're goose stepping to the oldies, our daughter is 7 years in to a LE job, prior to that 5 .mil. After all she's done and places sheh has been. It was her decision to not have kids. Her reason, Why would i want to raise children in such a messed up world.   Yeppers i'm so torn she's decided to not reproduce, just to keep minorities suppressed. what a fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:55:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I could not give less of a fuck if someone didn't want to have kids...  Their fucking loss...
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:04:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Not everybody is cut out for kids...takes patience and sacrifice..but for those of you who think you know what its like to have kids and haven't ....you have no idea ..especially the upside
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:21:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Genes reproduce, it's what they do.  If they don't reproduce they have failed their one mission in the world.  Deleterious genes are those that prevent the genes from reproducing.  Plenty of people are voluntarily removing themselves from the gene pool.  That's their choice, but IMO is an indicator of poor genetics.  

I will be disappointed if my children don't give me grand children, especially if it is simply their choice.  On the other hand if one or two opt out of reproducing I hope to have plenty more that continue reproduction.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not militantly pro kid or Catholic, but a lack of a desire to have children is just another genetic defect.

Why?

We live in a time when you don't need to have children to help you with your work.

It's not like the human race is in dire need of more people.

Now is the perfect time for people who don't like or want children to be perfectly fine without them. Honestly I feel like they may be missing out, but as I pointed out earlier lots of lifestyles don't go well with also being a parent, and that is fine too.
Genes reproduce, it's what they do.  If they don't reproduce they have failed their one mission in the world.  Deleterious genes are those that prevent the genes from reproducing.  Plenty of people are voluntarily removing themselves from the gene pool.  That's their choice, but IMO is an indicator of poor genetics.  

I will be disappointed if my children don't give me grand children, especially if it is simply their choice.  On the other hand if one or two opt out of reproducing I hope to have plenty more that continue reproduction.

Cancer cells reproduce too.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 11:33:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
And ya'll are the reason blacks and hispanics are becoming the new majority.  Gratz on handing over what your forefathers bled for because you want a BMW.
View Quote

Well my wife is Mexican and I don't know what I am.  If our daughters don't have kids,  that's less of them pesky minority crotch fruit for you to bitch about.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 8:03:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

^ Thinks there are too many hispanics.  Is posting from a paid membership account, on a website owned by hispanics.

You're helping them breed.  They took your money and used it to buy wine to seduce their wives and make more hispanic babies.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 8:33:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

^ Thinks there are too many hispanics.  Is posting from a paid membership account, on a website owned by hispanics.

You're helping them breed.  They took your money and used it to buy wine to seduce their wives and make more hispanic babies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'ma gonna go out on a limb and guess that Blu3Ridge, like some other GD posters, is desperate for his Grandchildren to look like him.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 8:39:23 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Most of us just don't WANT to have kids. It's not like we've lost our sex drive... which is, you know, how you make babies
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not militantly pro kid or Catholic, but a lack of a desire to have children is just another genetic defect.

Most of us just don't WANT to have kids. It's not like we've lost our sex drive... which is, you know, how you make babies
The sex drive is ingrained to perpetuate the species.  Now people are smart enough they can skip the kids while still fulfilling their sex drive.  Doing so removes their genes from the pool and selects against intelligence and the ability to think ahead.

Most people will eventually want kids, so a plan to have children later, or even not desiring kids in their 20's doesn't have much affect.  But many people choose to not have kids, their genes are removed and only those who breed remain.

This idiot with 30 kids by 11 moms is influencing the gene pool:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2146545/Man-fathered-30-kids-11-different-women-says-needs-break--child-support.html

Relatively smart people are having very few children and becoming a smaller part of the pool.  If you and your wife/significant other don't have 2.1 kids you haven't even made replacement rate.

Link Posted: 9/3/2014 9:01:25 AM EDT
[#11]
My wife and I have the only grand kids, 2 boy's. My last name is not very common and is Sicilian, felt a little internal pressure to keep the line going.

My brother in-law got snipped in his early 20's, didn't want kids.  He's very self centered, retired now and on his third wife. I worked out for him, he's a really good uncle to our kids.

My sister and BIL couldn't have any kids, but they tried like hell. Great Aunt and Uncle.

My little brother is a 51 yo loser, and thank god he never had any kids.

I guess it's in the cards for some, and not others.  I wouldn't put pressure on my boy's (16 &14) to have kids.  I'm worried about how their life is going to be the way things are going in the world now. I'm really scared what it will be in 15 years.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top