Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:29:39 PM EDT
[#1]

I hate hate. I wasted at least 10yrs.... well actually no.... now that I think about it I've been pissed off for more years than I haven't. The scariest part is when it becomes your identity. Not 'a part' of your personality (don't mess with so and so, he'll fuck you up etc), but who and what you are. There is nothing else. You don't have another side. Hate and anger and rage and fire and the feeling of your teeth tearing through meat is the only thing that's real. That is the point when you're so far down that hole that you can't even see back up to the top. And it perpetuates itself. It isolates you, which in turn makes you tell yourself a story instead of finding out the truth, and the story is completely skewed by your own personal bias, which is of course fed by the hatred. Thus, only serving to piss you off even more. And you reach milestones within yourself. You can recall times when you only had so much hate and you think less of yourself for being so naive. Then something happened and it boiled over. Maybe I ought to stop there.

I'll say this though: Love conquers the demon.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:16:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I hate that my junk shrunk after I turned 60
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:01:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Have you ever really hated? What is your definition of hate?

Did you act on your hate? Specifics not necessary.
View Quote
1. yes

2. Someone you loathe

3. sometimes
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:06:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't let assholes "rent" space inside your head.

When you hate, you are giving them power over you.

The best revenge is moving on and living a better life.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:14:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't give individuals enough consideration to hate them. Much like love, hate occupies your thoughts, and time. I don't have the spare time or energy to waste on hate. I dismiss people that I don't approve of. Exclude them from my life, and from my thoughts.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:54:25 AM EDT
[#6]
CoC 6
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top