BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 7:13:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Of course, it didn't work out so well.  The Finns were underestimated in the most historically epic sense, sans Thermopylae, and the Soviet Union lost 10 entire divisions in a period of 105 days in what would be known as...Talvisota, or Winter War.  My grandfather fought in it, as well as the Continuation War.

I have personally witnessed a MiG-29 flying over Central Finland in 2012, while out boating on a lake.  This incident does not appear on the incursions map, and was a very low-level flight path.
View Quote

Do you speak Finnish?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 7:15:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I admit it,I hate Russians. They're a bunch of drunken mongoloids who only produce an occasionally decent example of a human at approximately the same rate that civilized cultures produce sociopaths.

I'm not Russophobic,I simply can't stand them.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Don't hold back, just tell us how you really feel.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 7:18:07 PM EDT
[#3]
We should invade Finland based upon it's abuse of the King's english.

interviewed by Hufudstadsbladet this weekend
View Quote

Can't understand you!

Go back to your country!

'Murica!
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 7:20:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If Russia invades Finland, the course would be set for a larger conflict between the West and Russia. At the minimum, the West would impose total sanctions on Russia, defeating the purpose of the conquest of Finland and putting Russia in an unsurvivable position. Russia's options would be expand the war or capitulate.

Direct involvement is also quite possible.

There is no scenario in which Russia comes out on top by invading Finland. It's an express train to Hell and they must know it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In that case Russia would have no real choice other than a war of territorial conquest, would she?

A war she knows she will lose? Doubtful.

More likely the second option: Stop acting like assholes, calm everything down a notch, and open a dialog with the Western powers on reducing tensions and opening trade for mutual benefit.

I may not be reading your mind properly, but are you saying that you think the Finns would win in a war against Russia?  Or that you think that the Finns could count on NATO for support?

If Russia invades Finland, the course would be set for a larger conflict between the West and Russia. At the minimum, the West would impose total sanctions on Russia, defeating the purpose of the conquest of Finland and putting Russia in an unsurvivable position. Russia's options would be expand the war or capitulate.

There is no scenario in which Russia comes out on top by invading Finland. It's an express train to Hell and they must know it.

I don't think the west, embodied by Obama woudl do anything at all.  Do you?  Maybe a strongly worded letter, Russia controls too much oil.

Someone, Russia, Chian, someone is going to push obama a bit harder to see how fast he caves.   I think Putin has it in him to be the one.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:07:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

They do have the highest handgun ownership rate in the world.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only problem with this is; are the Finns still the insane ass kickers? I mean, things change, has their population gotten as soft as our own and most Western countries?

They do have the highest handgun ownership rate in the world.

Seriously?

I didn't know that. What do they all own? CZs, and Glocks?
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:09:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I don't think the west, embodied by Obama woudl do anything at all.  Do you?  Maybe a strongly worded letter, Russia controls too much oil.

Someone, Russia, Chian, someone is going to push obama a bit harder to see how fast he caves.   I think Putin has it in him to be the one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A war she knows she will lose? Doubtful.

More likely the second option: Stop acting like assholes, calm everything down a notch, and open a dialog with the Western powers on reducing tensions and opening trade for mutual benefit.

I may not be reading your mind properly, but are you saying that you think the Finns would win in a war against Russia?  Or that you think that the Finns could count on NATO for support?

There is more to the Western powers than the POTUS.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:10:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Obama is a pussy. The Kennedy Administration made the Soviets back down. They thought Kennedy was a weak dick pushover, but it turns out they misjudged him. Obama is a weak dick pushover.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And amateur hour continues at the White House.

....just like the kennedy admin

Obama is a pussy. The Kennedy Administration made the Soviets back down. They thought Kennedy was a weak dick pushover, but it turns out they misjudged him. Obama is a weak dick pushover.

Um, Kennedy was a pushover. The Soviets judged him correctly. Ask LeMay.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:13:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The biggest reason why the Russians did so poorly was the military purges that Stalin had placed on his military. Once they recovered from that, they became a well fighting machine.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course, it didn't work out so well.  The Finns were underestimated in the most historically epic sense, sans Thermopylae, and the Soviet Union lost 10 entire divisions in a period of 105 days in what would be known as...Talvisota, or Winter War.  My grandfather fought in it, as well as the Continuation War.

The biggest reason why the Russians did so poorly was the military purges that Stalin had placed on his military. Once they recovered from that, they became a well fighting machine.

Explains how they kicked so much ass in AFG and Chechnya...
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:15:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:49:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Do you speak Finnish?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have personally witnessed a MiG-29 flying over Central Finland in 2012, while out boating on a lake.  This incident does not appear on the incursions map, and was a very low-level flight path.

Do you speak Finnish?

A bit. It's a brutal language to learn as an adult.  They have a joke that only two types of people learn Finnish:

Babies and Mormon missionaries (my dad went there on his 2-year mission in the 1960's).
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:50:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know if any military historian would describe post-Bolshevik Russia as a well fighting machine, but the purges had disastrous effects on their capabilities, losing all the institutional knowledge and experience from The Great War, The Russo-Jap War, the Imperial times of the Czars, etc.  Stalin also took tens of thousands of Ukrainian Divisions, and sent them up to Finland for the invasion in 1939.  That helped pacify Ukraine by ridding it of a significant amount of military aged men, so Russia could keep Ukraine suppressed.

Marshall Mannerheim was a Czarist officer and spy, for crying out loud.  He knew them very well, having been tasked by the Czar's to conduct some very important intelligence gathering missions for them on China and the silk routes.

Quoted:
I guess I always figured Finland was a like-minded people. Hate Russia, Communism and all that. And thus would be a natural choice to be a member of NATO.

Finland and Russia have had very good trade relations.  All that ends with Finland in NATO.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 10:03:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Watch the birdie!

Should've done that to China, too.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:35:51 PM EDT
[#13]
This was the latest aircraft to go into Finnish airspace:

A Russian Border Guard airplane ventured into Finnish territory near Porvoo on Thursday. This time around, the suspected offender was a Russian An-72 transport aircraft was suspected of crossing into Finnish airspace over the Gulf of Finland around mid-day.

Defence Ministry spokesperson Max Arhippainen said that the incursion lasted just a few minutes -- between 12.08 and 12.12 -- and did not penetrate deep into Finnish territory.

The precise direction of the aircraft will emerge once the Border Guards complete a report on the matter.

Yle sources indicate that Finnish Foreign Ministry officials have discussed the first incident with the Russian Embassy in Helsinki.
View Quote

http://yle.fi/uutiset/third_russian_airspace_violation_in_a_week/7438235
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:39:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I admit it,I hate Russians. They're a bunch of drunken mongoloids who only produce an occasionally decent example of a human at approximately the same rate that civilized cultures produce sociopaths.

View Quote

Don't feel bad, it is perfectly normal for decent well adjusted people to hate Russians.  It would be abnormal to like them.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:43:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I admit it,I hate Russians.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's funny, because we barely know you exist. (shrug)

Quoted:
Don't feel bad, it is perfectly normal for decent well adjusted people to hate Russians.  It would be abnormal to like them.

Funny how it is perfectly acceptable to bash some races, but not others.

Edited to fix quotes. It has been a loooong time since I posted.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 11:57:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't hate the Russians, and I was raised to hate them on different levels.

* My family on my mom's side is Finnish, and we have relatives that were killed or kidnapped during the War.  I spent my childhood praying every night for uncle Lenni to be released, and my parents even tried on numerous occasions to find out where he was, including sending messages through Russian performers who were touring the West, groups from Finland who were visiting there in the 1980's.

* I grew up in the military industrial complex, not that there is anything wrong with a Nation having a defense industry.  Russia was enemy #1 in our minds.

Russians, I learned, are really not with many options geopolitically. They have almost no access to the seas, crappy weather for 10 months out of the year, no connected river networks, and have been invaded by everyone of their neighbors throughout history over disputed territories.

That said, if they so much as flinch wrong when it comes to Finland and Estonia, well...you'll know where to find me.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:08:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That said, if they so much as flinch wrong when it comes to Finland and Estonia, well...you'll know where to find me.
View Quote

On gd acting like a colossal bad-ass?

Too bad I don't know many other Russians, otherwise I would tell them all to start watching their step...
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:16:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

A bit. It's a brutal language to learn as an adult.  They have a joke that only two types of people learn Finnish:

Babies and Mormon missionaries (my dad went there on his 2-year mission in the 1960's).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you speak Finnish?

Finnish is generally seen as the fifth hardest language to learn. But by no means impossible. I once had an English teacher, an American dude, that had mastered Finnish in just four years to a level, that one could hardly notice that he was not native.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:16:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Russian is not a race. Go back to elementary school.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:18:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you speak Finnish?

Weirdest double tap ever... Carry on.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:19:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Cute...
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:20:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

* My family on my mom's side is Finnish, and we have relatives that were killed or kidnapped during the War.  I spent my childhood praying every night for uncle Lenni to be released, and my parents even tried on numerous occasions to find out where he was, including sending messages through Russian performers who were touring the West, groups from Finland who were visiting there in the 1980's.

* I grew up in the military industrial complex, not that there is anything wrong with a Nation having a defense industry.  Russia was enemy #1 in our minds.

Russians, I learned, are really not with many options geopolitically. They have almost no access to the seas, crappy weather for 10 months out of the year, no connected river networks, and have been invaded by everyone of their neighbors throughout history over disputed territories.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hate the cold, but I'd better get a text.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:22:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Too bad I don't know many other Russians, otherwise I would tell them all to start watching their step...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You obviously aren't familiar with me or what I do.  I've gone into the belly of the beast, and I have seen how weak Russia is from within.  Most Americans would never believe their eyes if they could live in Moscow for a while.

It's abysmal what conditions they live in there, but par for the course, given the geography and climate.

If you think I'm going to stand by and watch from my keyboard as Russia makes moves in the Baltics, you don't know me well. I've worked with the Finns, Estonians, Danes, and Swedes for years now.

My goal is to prevent what happened in 1939 from ever happening again.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:40:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You obviously aren't familiar with me or what I do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You obviously aren't familiar with me or what I do.

Like I said, I better warn everyone before it's too late. I would not want you to single-handedly wipe out the entire country!

I've gone into the belly of the beast, and I have seen how weak Russia is from within.  Most Americans would never believe their eyes if they could live in Moscow for a while.

OMG you mean I was born in the "belly of the beast"?!?!? Gosh, I must be a super bad-ass having spent so much time there! It is a good thing we escaped when we did.

It's abysmal what conditions they live in there, but par for the course, given the geography and climate.

Well I did nearly die from a common ailment in the hospital when I was 5. Isn't socialized medicine grand lol...

If you think I'm going to stand by and watch from my keyboard as Russia makes moves in the Baltics, you don't know me well. I've worked with the Finns, Estonians, Danes, and Swedes for years now.

I don't know you at all. I do know that you are brimming with bravado.

My goal is to prevent what happened in 1939 from ever happening again.

So are they just going to drop you out of plane over Moscow with orders to kill every man woman and child you come in contact with?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:44:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Russians are being indoctrinated to see their fucked up nation as a super power again. That's why that napoleon complexed dwarf Putin is doing all that poking of neighboring countries.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:45:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Cute...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cute...

And true.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 12:52:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Russians are being indoctrinated to see their fucked up nation as a super power again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Russians are being indoctrinated to see their fucked up nation as a super power again.

I guess I did not get that memo.

That's why that napoleon complexed dwarf Putin is doing all that poking of neighboring countries.

No, I think he does that because he is a dick. Pretty sure that is a prerequisite for being a Russian leader though, so it's all good.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:08:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I guess they are trying to get info on the NATO exercise. Although other more experienced members might chime in about why they are doing this.

I wouldn't necessarily blame them. Heck, if the Ruskies were to do a military exercise, I'd want an eye in the sky monitoring what exactly they are doing. (Maybe even an ear in the water too.)

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
These fucking Russians. They are going to keep messing around until an ugly incident takes place. Then we know the rest of the story.

http://i.imgur.com/TeP8yaW.png

I guess they are trying to get info on the NATO exercise. Although other more experienced members might chime in about why they are doing this.

I wouldn't necessarily blame them. Heck, if the Ruskies were to do a military exercise, I'd want an eye in the sky monitoring what exactly they are doing. (Maybe even an ear in the water too.)

They're probably trying to create a buffer between Russia and Europe.

Read that somewhere recently.

It does make sense if ya remember the old Warsaw Pact nations around The  U.S.S.R

Lets hope that's all they do.

'Bet your ass they're gauging our  reaction to this, the Ukraine, and ????????

They're laughing at us right now because "we" elected such a weak president.

Hopefully we'll remedy that soon....

We really need another Ronald Reagan now.......

..... and maybe more so for the future.

Fuck the Evil Empire....

...and BHO

Edited ...for accuracy....

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:25:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No, I think he does that because he is a dick. Pretty sure that is a prerequisite for being a Russian leader though, so it's all good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's why that napoleon complexed dwarf Putin is doing all that poking of neighboring countries.

You did not get the memo, because it is a part of the indoctrination process. What happened after the MH17 tells a pretty grim tale. I had discussions with several Russians that I sort of know. None of them was ready to say, or even consider as a possibility, that it was in fact the Russians who shot down the airliner.

I totally agree on your second quote about mr. Putin being a dick.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:57:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

And true.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cute...

And true.

Lmfao. Are there really people who don't know that there's a difference between a race, and a nationality?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:58:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Lmfao. Are there really people who don't know that there's a difference between a race, and a nationality?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cute...

And true.

There are shitloads of people who don't know or don't care.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 2:28:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cute...

And true.

Public schools have taught kids for a generation that Race = Culture.
It's how Liberals excuse what's going on in every American inner city.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 2:32:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Can't understand you!

Go back to your country!

'Murica!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Can't understand you!

Go back to your country!

'Murica!

Finnish sounds pretty to me.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 2:42:10 AM EDT
[#34]
The good that could come of Obama being a wuss is that it forces these other nation to not rely on others for self defense, much like one shouldn't rely on cops to save them.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 3:41:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
You did not get the memo, because it is a part of the indoctrination process.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Please explain how and when I was indoctrinated?

No really, I gotta hear this lol!

None of them was ready to say, or even consider as a possibility, that it was in fact the Russians who shot down the airliner.

It just seems rather improbable, as it would be counter-productive to their cause, no? Kind of like the anti-semetic propaganda, which was not only improbable, but would also be completely out of character.

Being a dick is what leading Russia is all about. If you understood anything about us you would know why.

ETA:
Quoted:

A nationality? Lmfao indeed...

Here is question for you then.

What is the race of a Russian born in Russia?
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 3:48:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cute...

And true.

I am squarely in the don't care category.

The whole purpose of my statement was to highlight the hypocrisy that is on display here.

Replace the word "Russian" in many of the posts here with:
Black
Mexican
Amish
or heck even Muslim and you will be banned in 87 seconds or less.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 4:04:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The whole purpose of my statement was to highlight the hypocrisy that is on display here.

Black
Mexican
Amish
View Quote

lol

ra-tarded
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 4:05:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cute...
View Quote

And true.
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Black
Mexican
Amish
View Quote

Russians are not a race, nor religion. It is a nationality. Still a concept you seem to have a problem with.

I hate Canadians.

I hate Limeys.

I hate the French.

I hate Angolans.

I hate Turks.

See? No one is getting banned for that.

Lastly: I fucking HATE Russians.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 4:08:24 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Can't understand you!

Go back to your country!

'Murica!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Can't understand you!

Go back to your country!

'Murica!

Hufvudstadsbladet is a Finnish paper published in Swedish.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 4:10:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Russians are not a race, nor religion. It is a nationality. Still a concept you seem to have a problem with.

I hate Canadians.

I hate Limeys.

I hate the French.

I hate Angolans.

I hate Turks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I hate Canadians.

I hate Limeys.

I hate the French.

I hate Angolans.

I hate Turks.

Most Russians are an urban breed – three-quarters of them live in cities. The two major ones are the capital Moscow with more than 10 million people, and St. Petersburg with more than four million. Roughly 80 per cent of the population is ethnic Russian. The rest is a mix of other ethnic groups, with the Tatars and Ukrainians making the largest minorities.

According to the 2010 census, ethnic Russian people make up 81% of the total population. This share remained steady over the last few decades.[14][15] Six other ethnicities have a population exceeding 1 million – Tatars (3.9%), Ukrainians (1.4%), Bashkir (1.1%), Chuvash (1%), Chechens (1%) and Armenians (0.9%). In total, 160 different ethnic groups live within the Russian Federation's borders.

Just saying...
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 4:21:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Just saying...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hate Canadians.

I hate Limeys.

I hate the French.

I hate Angolans.

I hate Turks.

Most Russians are an urban breed – three-quarters of them live in cities. The two major ones are the capital Moscow with more than 10 million people, and St. Petersburg with more than four million. Roughly 80 per cent of the population is ethnic Russian. The rest is a mix of other ethnic groups, with the Tatars and Ukrainians making the largest minorities.

Just saying...

Ethnicity is not race.

Keep derping while herping.

You make me look like a genius. That is an incredible achievement.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 4:27:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This was the latest aircraft to go into Finnish airspace:

http://img.yle.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/article7439262.ece/ALTERNATES/w580/28_8++Suomen+ilmatilaa+loukannut+ven%C3%A4l%C3%A4iskone++Ven%C3%A4l%C3%A4inen+An+72+-tyyppinen+kuljetuskone.jpg

A Russian Border Guard airplane ventured into Finnish territory near Porvoo on Thursday. This time around, the suspected offender was a Russian An-72 transport aircraft was suspected of crossing into Finnish airspace over the Gulf of Finland around mid-day.

Defence Ministry spokesperson Max Arhippainen said that the incursion lasted just a few minutes -- between 12.08 and 12.12 -- and did not penetrate deep into Finnish territory.

The precise direction of the aircraft will emerge once the Border Guards complete a report on the matter.

Yle sources indicate that Finnish Foreign Ministry officials have discussed the first incident with the Russian Embassy in Helsinki.

http://yle.fi/uutiset/third_russian_airspace_violation_in_a_week/7438235

Did you already mention Russian submarine which surfaced at Gulf of Finland couple of days ago? Sub was in International waters but extremely close to Finnish waters. Russkies are sending subs to Kaliningrad and / or to observe Northern Coasts 2014 Exercise. Or they are simply going to Russian - Swedish border.

MN
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 4:57:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Ethnicity is not race.

You make me look like a master of semantics. That is an incredible achievement.
View Quote

Alright. I am white, Caucasian or whatever the acceptable term is here in the states.

Like I said, not really important to the point I was trying to make.

I am not here to defend Putin, Russia's current regime or the things they are doing.

I am just tired of people wishing death on me and my family.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 5:09:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Alright. I am white, Caucasian or whatever the acceptable term is here in the states.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ethnicity is not race.

You make me look like a master of semantics. That is an incredible achievement.

White is not an ethnicity... Anglo-Saxon would be a particular ethnicity that also happens to be white, as an example.

I am just tired of people wishing death on me and my family.

I seriously doubt anyone here has threatened you or your family.

Am I to gather that you are an American citizen of Russian heritage?

If so, all the best to you. You're an American, not a Russian.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 6:08:19 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Am I to gather that you are an American citizen of Russian heritage?
If so, all the best to you. You're an American, not a Russian.
View Quote

I came here with my family in the early '80's as a political refugee, because fuck communism . Getting out was difficult to say the least.
I worked hard to learn the language and embrace the culture. By the age of twelve I had lost most of my accent and was a member of the Boy Scouts and the NRA. My dad had a huge picture of Ronald Reagan in the living room.

I guess our ideas of race and culture are quite different than yours. I was always taught that I was a descendant of the Kievan Rus, a Russian.
I see myself as being Russian by birth and a proud American by choice.

To me when someone says fuck the Russians they are talking about Russian people (i.e. me, my parents and all my family still stuck there). When they say fuck Russia, they are talking about the country and/or government. I would wager most people reasonable people would see it that way.

Again, replace the word "Russians" with "Mexicans" and see how that would play out with the COC.

I am not asking for/or want anyone to be banned, I am just pointing out some politically correct bs.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 7:15:59 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only problem with this is; are the Finns still the insane ass kickers? I mean, things change, has their population gotten as soft as our own and most Western countries?

I would say that they are when they're fighting for their existence. I support Finland 100%.

And fuck Russia.

Fuck them in the ass with a rusty Finnish cactus vodka bottle.

FIFY
Broken rusty  cactus vodka bottle dripping with lye, and other nasty stuff.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 7:23:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Finland recently purchased and has already test fired some of these now.   They should make a statement.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 8:02:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Kimi should take Kvyat out at Monza in retaliation.  If he can catch him...
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 8:12:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It just seems rather improbable, as it would be counter-productive to their cause, no? Kind of like the anti-semetic propaganda, which was not only improbable, but would also be completely out of character.

Being a dick is what leading Russia is all about. If you understood anything about us you would know why.

ETA:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

None of them was ready to say, or even consider as a possibility, that it was in fact the Russians who shot down the airliner.

ETA:
Quoted:

Of course Russia needs a giant dick as leader. If you had a nation of turtles you would find a giant turtle as their leader.

Link Posted: 8/30/2014 11:53:28 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Of course Russia needs a giant dick as leader. If you had a nation of turtles you would find a giant turtle as their leader.

View Quote

Having lived in Riga for the past year with about ~45% of the population being Russians I completely agree with the above statement..
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top