BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 12:49:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

She has to set the stage to save her career. Where is she going to go and what skills does she have to move on after this? Working the gun counter at Academy?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Also, on Thursday, September 11, Dr. Phil talks exclusively with Stephanie Hayden Ford, the daughter of Will Hayden, star of the defunct reality series ?Sons of Guns,? as she speaks out for the first time about the rape allegations against her father.

I'm going to get the Mrs to set the DVR. Never thought I would say that.

She must not be filing charges otherwise she'd have a lawyer and any lawyer worth their salt would tell their client to STFU

Not necessarily.  She is the alleged victim.  She is trying to win the PR battle.

She has to set the stage to save her career. Where is she going to go and what skills does she have to move on after this? Working the gun counter at Academy?

This is pretty much her only shot at one last big check. She better take it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 5:30:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Also, on Thursday, September 11, Dr. Phil talks exclusively with Stephanie Hayden Ford, the daughter of Will Hayden, star of the defunct reality series ?Sons of Guns,? as she speaks out for the first time about the rape allegations against her father.

View Quote

Dr Phil is a fag.  Won't watch ever.  I'll expect updates posted sir!

Link Posted: 9/5/2014 10:37:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes he is. But he will be interviewing someone that has a strong relation to the firearm community. Like it or not, Stephanie still holds a little power and she has info we all want to hear.  

Link Posted: 9/5/2014 10:40:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 10:47:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Child pervs are never sent to general population, why doe's everybody forget this?
View Quote

Not always true. I know a guy that got 10-life for molesting his 14yo step daughter. He was in GP for the last few years.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 10:47:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 11:00:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It might have been too long ago to charge him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She must not be filing charges otherwise she'd have a lawyer and any lawyer worth their salt would tell their client to STFU

Not necessarily.  She is the alleged victim.  She is trying to win the PR battle.

What is statute of limitations on child molestation(typically)? A flat X number of years? X number of years after 18? Always wondered, never had a reason to look into it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 11:27:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What is statute of limitations on child molestation(typically)? A flat X number of years? X number of years after 18? Always wondered, never had a reason to look into it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

All depends on state law. Here in NC any felony has no statue of limitations.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 11:46:30 PM EDT
[#9]
No limitations on filing:

LA Code Crim. Proc. art. 571 Crimes for which there is no time limitation
•No time limit for any crime for which the punishment may be death or life imprisonment, or for forcible rape (§ 14:42.1)
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 11:57:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Glad to hear they have another charge to hit him with if he wriggles out of this.

Link Posted: 9/6/2014 1:26:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
the only power she holds is over wills conviction. shes a reality tv actor that happens to work for a gun shop.
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 3:35:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 9:44:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Any new developments?

Link Posted: 9/7/2014 11:58:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It's my understanding that Joe, Charlie and Vince own the FFL and that Will is just around for the show.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where (who) is he ARCOMer that was actually in one an RJF episode?

Not a call out or anything, but this member (can't remember his username) said they were not nearly as bad IRL as they appeared on TV and that they were all good people.

Just wondering if someone who actually knows them has any input.
Hard_Rock was in an episode.

Hey I know that guy . There have been a few on here that have been on the show . You may be surprised at the number of arfcommers on set at one time .

What was going on with Will and RJ before all of this went down, anyway? I mean why is Joe CEO? I know they had him "play in charge" on the show last season; but I thought it was just TV drama bs. What was Will's position there?

Been looking through the Red Jacket facebook and almost all of the photos are solely of Joe and Charlie. Will only seems to pop up for some SoG related events.

It's my understanding that Joe, Charlie and Vince own the FFL and that Will is just around for the show.

Pretty much this , minus the Vince part for the last couple of years ( at least as long as I've been there ) . Will did have input into the shop but not sure on what level it was . He was more into his muzzleloader business and TV from what I could tell .
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 12:13:12 PM EDT
[#15]
need time and ch#  for Dr ph   can find it. or tv will not  let me.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 1:06:13 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

need time and ch#  for Dr ph   can find it. or tv will not  let me.
View Quote
Thursday afternoon on Fox I think.

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 1:18:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Seriously, Opie?

Innocent, obviously.
I'm sure it was something like this:

http://<a href=http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/bitfi3nd/10629763_288967601309806_5119824020136581608_n_zps14b05aba.jpg</a>" />

View Quote

<right click, save as>

Generally, angry ex wife making accusations = bullshit.

Multiple "real life" victims making accusations = at least some degree of guilt.

Then again, this ain't my circus or my monkey.

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 1:27:19 PM EDT
[#18]
More charges of forcible rape filed against 'Sons of Guns' actor William Hayden: Deputies with EBRSO say the victim came forward after Hayden's publicized arrest and said it happened 22-years ago when she stayed with Hayden and his family at an apartment on Cedarcrest Avenue.

The new charge is for the alleged rape of a 12-year-old female that happened about 22 years ago in East Baton Rouge Parish.
View Quote

WAFB
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 1:31:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

WAFB
View All Quotes
Quoted:
More charges of forcible rape filed against 'Sons of Guns' actor William Hayden: Deputies with EBRSO say the victim came forward after Hayden's publicized arrest and said it happened 22-years ago when she stayed with Hayden and his family at an apartment on Cedarcrest Avenue.

The new charge is for the alleged rape of a 12-year-old female that happened about 22 years ago in East Baton Rouge Parish.

WAFB

Good lord, what is it about the magic number 12 and this guy?
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 1:36:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 1:38:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 2:28:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
the only power she holds is over wills conviction. shes a reality tv actor that happens to work for a gun shop.
View Quote

And what career does she have. Looking on the Internet for weird parts, cannon powder and things. Anybody can do that.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 2:42:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

WAFB
View All Quotes
Quoted:

WAFB

Thats gonna be a game changa
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 2:49:27 PM EDT
[#24]
I hope he finds a roll of paracord in his cell.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 2:51:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 3:15:18 PM EDT
[#26]
beer_slayer

her and kristoefour have a successful business if i remember correctly.
they opened a shop called IAC (it's a cannon). they sell stickers, shirts,
autographs, they will take your picture, they offer training, and i think
they will call you for a fee.

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 3:32:59 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

beer_slayer

View Quote
Seems like a sustainable business model...

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 3:33:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Not always true. I know a guy that got 10-life for molesting his 14yo step daughter. He was in GP for the last few years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Child pervs are never sent to general population, why doe's everybody forget this?

Never? Thugsy doesn't know what he is talking about.

USP Tucson, Arizona

USP Tucson is one of several federal prisons which offers a Sex Offender Management Program (SOMP) and therefore has a higher proportion of sex offenders in its general population. Having a larger number of sex offenders at SOMP facilities ensures that inmates feel safe about participating in treatment. USP Tucson offers a Non-Residential Sex Offender Treatment Program (SOTP-NR), which is a moderate intensity program designed for low to moderate risk sexual offenders. Many of the inmates in the SOTP-NR are first-time offenders serving a sentence for an Internet sex crime. All SOMP institutions offer the SOTP-NR. Eligible inmates are transferred to a SOMP facility based on their treatment needs and security level. USP Tucson houses several high-profile sex offenders.

Half of the General Population on the yard are sex offenders, most of them child molestors.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 3:38:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

USP Tucson, Arizona

Half of the General Population on the yard are sex offenders, most of them child molestors.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

USP Tucson, Arizona

USP Tucson is one of several federal prisons which offers a Sex Offender Management Program (SOMP) and therefore has a higher proportion of sex offenders in its general population. Having a larger number of sex offenders at SOMP facilities ensures that inmates feel safe about participating in treatment. USP Tucson offers a Non-Residential Sex Offender Treatment Program (SOTP-NR), which is a moderate intensity program designed for low to moderate risk sexual offenders. Many of the inmates in the SOTP-NR are first-time offenders serving a sentence for an Internet sex crime. All SOMP institutions offer the SOTP-NR. Eligible inmates are transferred to a SOMP facility based on their treatment needs and security level. USP Tucson houses several high-profile sex offenders.

Sex offender yards are hardly "general population". When the weirdos outnumber the criminals the criminals roll over and lick nuts.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 4:02:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Sex offender yards are hardly "general population". When the weirdos outnumber the criminals the criminals roll over and lick nuts.
View Quote

You work there?  No?  Then you obviously don't have first hand experience of what you are commenting on.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 4:10:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
beer_slayer

seems legit, they have an facebook page.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 4:11:52 PM EDT
[#32]
LIVINGSTON PARISH, LA (NBC33) — Livingston Parish deputies are charging William Hayden, 49, for allegedly raping an 11-year-old girl in March 2013.

once he makes bond in EBR, he’ll be transferred back to the Livingston Parish Detention Center.”

LPSO has charged Hayden with Aggravated Rape and Indecent Behavior with a juvenile. His bond is set at $125,000.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 4:37:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
LIVINGSTON PARISH, LA (NBC33) — Livingston Parish deputies are charging William Hayden, 49, for allegedly raping an 11-year-old girl in March 2013.

once he makes bond in EBR, he’ll be transferred back to the Livingston Parish Detention Center.”

LPSO has charged Hayden with Aggravated Rape and Indecent Behavior with a juvenile. His bond is set at $125,000.

http://cache.comcorpusa.com/640/0/crop/nbc33tv/media/screen_shot_2014_09_08_at_2.45.51_pm.png

if he is guilty, may he never rest easy again.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 4:38:55 PM EDT
[#34]
I deal w f'd up things every day for a living.This whole story is so typical, wreaking of bullshit and know it alls making uninformed, speculative, uneducated opinions.No one will ever see the disclosure made by the alleged victim except for defense, and prosecution. I cant stand thieves, liars or anyone that preys on the weak or ill in human or animal form as most others that are quasi normal.So why does this thread go on? because " I know he did it?, or hes an asshole???  I've watched the child abuse war go on for years,Its always bad, w the lawyers winning,victims losing and perps going to jail, regardless of being honest or evil.
If hes guilty, Id be the first to hand out the bic lighters to set his ass on fire, but if hes not, what will happen w all the possible bullshit posted memorializing this guys arrest??
red jacket has supported plenty of events and more since becoming part of the tv klan, even w many hating and passively watching the show
just sayin....

as the skipper on gilligan's island used to say dont burn the only bridge that may ...........
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 5:01:24 PM EDT
[#35]
New charges filed today on another rape of a 12 year old from 22 years ago.

https://www.wbrz.com/news/reality-tv-star-booked-on-more-sex-charges-in-another-parish/
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 5:24:23 PM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 9/8/2014 6:01:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 6:04:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 6:10:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WAFB

Seriously, that joke has so been overdone it's not even funny anymore...
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 6:18:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Things got worse
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 6:19:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You work there?  No?  Then you obviously don't have first hand experience of what you are commenting on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do have personal experience with what he is commenting on. In my experience, it is unusual for child molesters to be placed in GenPop, but it does happen on occasion. It's what's known as a "liability" and it's avoided whenever possible. In Will's case, his celebrity status combined with his crime will land him in segregation if the prison officials can scrape together two functioning brain cells.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 7:32:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I deal w f'd up things every day for a living.This whole story is so typical, wreaking of bullshit and know it alls making uninformed, speculative, uneducated opinions.No one will ever see the disclosure made by the alleged victim except for defense, and prosecution. I cant stand thieves, liars or anyone that preys on the weak or ill in human or animal form as most others that are quasi normal.So why does this thread go on? because " I know he did it?, or hes an asshole???  I've watched the child abuse war go on for years,Its always bad, w the lawyers winning,victims losing and perps going to jail, regardless of being honest or evil.
If hes guilty, Id be the first to hand out the bic lighters to set his ass on fire, but if hes not, what will happen w all the possible bullshit posted memorializing this guys arrest??
red jacket has supported plenty of events and more since becoming part of the tv klan, even w many hating and passively watching the show
just sayin....

as the skipper on gilligan's island used to say dont burn the only bridge that may ...........
View Quote

ummm wat?!

First things first, collect your thoughts, then try and articulate them in a normal format.

Second off, I think you'll find that when the initial charges came out there were plenty of folks who wanted to ensure due diligence. . . but after the second. . . and the third? Then what?

I mean at what point are we not allowed to make a judgment? and your opening of "This whole story is so typical, wreaking of bullshit" makes me think you have a bias more so than the rest of the folks in this thread.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:14:10 PM EDT
[#43]
This latest indictment is for something 22 years ago?  Stephanie would have been, what, 5 at the time when this other 12 year old was molested?
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:20:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I do have personal experience with what he is commenting on. In my experience, it is unusual for child molesters to be placed in GenPop, but it does happen on occasion. It's what's known as a "liability" and it's avoided whenever possible. In Will's case, his celebrity status combined with his crime will land him in segregation if the prison officials can scrape together two functioning brain cells.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Places I worked over decades they were always mainstreamed until they requested PC.  Before I retired, they came out with a new model, sexual deviants would all be mainstreamed in general population and if general population didn't like it we would go into lockdown for a month until general population decided to live with it.  After 6 months of lockdown in a maximum security prison the inmates decided to live with it.

My response was reflecting the Bullshit to the statement of Thugsy saying child molesters never were in general population.  The statement is exactly that, BS.  Where I worked, high profile cases were the norm as they got transferred out of state systems and placed in federal systems due to being high profile cases.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:25:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Let's just say some philanthropist bonds Hayden out of jail.  

And, because they are painting parking space lines at the jail, they have to park Hayden's car really, really far away.

And as he's walking out the door to go to his car, the deputies toss him an NIJ Level II vest, saying "Yeah, might need this."  And amidst all of the sweat stains, mouse droppings and frayed threads, Hayden can read "NIJ Level II Certified 1986".

And there are a bunch of conspicuous orange flags dotting his walk to his car - flags that look remarkably like windage flags.

You think there'd be some introspection during that long walk?

Oh, and if he hangs himself prior to trial, does whomever posted bond get their money back?
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:28:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I hope he finds a roll of paracord in his cell.
View Quote

Fuck that, don't let him go out on his own terms.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:33:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
This latest indictment is for something 22 years ago?  Stephanie would have been, what, 5 at the time when this other 12 year old was molested?
View Quote

Ya she wasn't quite old enough yet. Seems he likes girls around the 11-12 age range. I just can't fathom looking at a child that age and being attracted to them. If you can you're broken and need to be put down. There is no rehabilitation for that.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 8:38:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Just wondering how long the list of victims could be, and whether any of Stephanie's friends may also have been victimized.  This whole thing just boils my blood.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 9:11:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
just sayin....

View Quote

Are you on drugs?
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 9:14:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Just set my DVR to record Dr. Phil.

God help me
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top