BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 79
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:20:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I think a lot of us are upset over Hannah.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread is running out of steam.

I've been swiping right furiously with only the one bite.

Quick OP, save teh thread!

I think a lot of us are upset over Hannah.  

I miss Hannah. I was in a bad mood but a girl just asked if I had lucky charms for breakfast.

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:22:06 PM EDT
[#2]
hannah pls

no

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:24:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think i'm screwed.

-Made 2nd facebook account
-Uploaded pics of some random male model off google
-Request SMS verification
-put # in
-"Whoops! An error occured while requesting a token for SMS verification. Please try again"
-nothing working
-get back on my original facebook
-error
-error

oh shit.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:24:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I think i'm screwed.

-put # in
-"Whoops! An error occured while requesting a token for SMS verification. Please try again"
-nothing working
-error
-error

oh shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think i'm screwed.

-put # in
-nothing working
-error
-error

oh shit.

This is why we can't have nice things
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:26:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I think i'm screwed.

-put # in
-nothing working
-error
-error

oh shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think i'm screwed.

-put # in
-nothing working
-error
-error

oh shit.

LMAO, I was pondering the same thing earlier. Wondering how much looks played a factor, using a picture of an underwear model and seeing how that effects things. Would be an interesting social experiment.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:28:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

LMAO, I was pondering the same thing earlier. Wondering how much looks played a factor, using a picture of an underwear model and seeing how that effects things. Would be an interesting social experiment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think i'm screwed.

-put # in
-nothing working
-error
-error

oh shit.

Tinder is pretty much all looks. You'd be rolling in replies.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:30:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You could try different things, how would a picture of a model in his underwear compare to a model in a suit and tie etc.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:38:31 PM EDT
[#8]
if she says anything about FO time or 9m vs .45 or lovin daggs, you should probably marry her.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:46:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Turns out, she OCs and is kinky.

http://i.imgur.com/uuS95GJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/X9qEA86.jpg

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

was going to try to read the whole thread before posting but I couldn't make it. I haven't laughed this hard in forever. EPIC!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:02:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Got it working again.

Can't figure out how to make a 2nd facebook account work tho.

I'd upload some male model pics but it would surprise the girls I've matched and all my FB friends would think I'm a faggot.

One of you should make a facebook, upload male model pics and go for it.

Somebody did it on the misc. You can pretty much say the most offensive crap to them and they won't give a shit.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161002381
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:25:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Got it working again.

I'd upload some male model pics but it would surprise the girls I've matched and all my FB friends would think I'm a faggot.

Somebody did it on the misc. You can pretty much say the most offensive crap to them and they won't give a shit.

View Quote

You know you can upload a photo and not have anyone on FB see it? Just go to setting and choose "Only me"

That link is hilarious and depressing at the same time.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:28:12 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You know you can upload a photo and not have anyone on FB see it? Just go to setting and choose "Only me"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got it working again.

Might try

This made me cry.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:35:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So it tricked me into logging in via Facebook and turning on my location function only to tell me there's nothing around. No kidding.

Just like eharmony...

"What do you like most to see in a woman?"
View Quote

The correct answer is me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:38:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Yup, online dating is significantly better if your 6ft+, athletic, make decent money, and preferably white!

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:42:04 AM EDT
[#15]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Might try

This made me cry.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6772321&stc=1&d=1396001765

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:45:25 AM EDT
[#16]
I lol'd

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:55:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Might try

This made me cry.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6772321&stc=1&d=1396001765

http://i.imgur.com/1hKvaPo.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WLD1wrL.jpg

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130814131347/epicrapbattlesofhistory/images/6/63/Fuck-this-shit-table-flip.jpg

I've gotten 2 numbers out of all of this. 1 was from Megan, the other was from Susannah.

Not to keen on Megan...

Finally ball'd up and called Susannah and it went to VM. A few hours later she deleted me wtf.  

The conversations are fun, actually getting numbers. ehhh

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:03:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

http://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/robryansad.gif?w=440&h=248

I've gotten 2 numbers out of all of this. 1 was from Megan, the other was from Susannah.

Not to keen on Megan...

Finally ball'd up and called Susannah and it went to VM. A few hours later she deleted me wtf.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://nesncom.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/robryansad.gif?w=440&h=248

Not to keen on Megan...

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:13:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Yup, online dating is significantly better if your 6ft+, athletic, make decent money, and preferably white!
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:22:08 AM EDT
[#20]
This thread made my night

How do I sign up? Can I use my fake FB account and a burner number, or will I actually need my real accounts? I'll be 21 in a few weeks btw, so I'm right there with you OP.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:33:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

How do I sign up? Can I use my fake FB account and a burner number, or will I actually need my real accounts? I'll be 21 in a few weeks btw, so I'm right there with you OP.
View Quote

The misc official tinder thread says you can create a fake facebook account.

I was unsuccessful at it, although that might be because I already had an acct and I used the same phone # to try and validate the new one.

Couldn't hurt to try.

GL breh!
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:38:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I was unsuccessful at it, although that might be because I already had an acct and I used the same phone # to try and validate the new one.

Couldn't hurt to try.

GL breh!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Couldn't hurt to try.

GL breh!

I've had a couple fake accounts for a few years so I'll give it a shot in the morning. And multiple Textnow numbers too
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:56:52 AM EDT
[#23]
May give this a go for when I'm bored/idle waiting around… Though I think I'll have to take a new pic in the morning. Don't think the insomniac version of me will be the greatest trolling lure >

Don't know if I'll be able to live up to the performance of the OP though… it's been hilarious.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:24:39 AM EDT
[#24]
I ain't nothin to look at, but this tinder shit is awesome.  I've had it for a day, and already gotten a few numbers and set up a couple dates.  Got one about 5 minutes ago after I stole the OPs game and threw out some shit about a rabbit farm.  Girl is my age (30), maybe a 7 in the face, but a nice looking body.  I'd post a pic, but it's nsfgd.

My main tinder photo is just a cool-guy photo from a tower in Afghanistan. The rest are just whatever.  Like I said, I ain't nothing special to look at, and I'm older than the OP, but even the early 20s girls are matching me, and the thread title shit works.  The 20 bucks at Walmart one seems to produce the best results for me.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:32:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I ain't nothin to look at, but this tinder shit is awesome.  I've had it for a day, and already gotten a few numbers and set up a couple dates.  Got one about 5 minutes ago after I stole the OPs game and threw out some shit about a rabbit farm.  Girl is my age (30), maybe a 7 in the face, but a nice looking body.  I'd post a pic, but it's nsfgd.

My main tinder photo is just a cool-guy photo from a tower in Afghanistan. The rest are just whatever.  Like I said, I ain't nothing special to look at, and I'm older than the OP, but even the early 20s girls are matching me, and the thread title shit works.  The 20 bucks at Walmart one seems to produce the best results for me.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/codyXdeath/redd01.jpg

View Quote

Cool fucking pic idea… didn't even think to use an Army pic.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:32:51 AM EDT
[#26]
I'm not any good at this I guess, been swiping right all day and only one bite
Edit: oh damn, now there is no one new around me
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:37:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sweet Jesus dude, lookin alfalfa as fuk (nohomo)
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:47:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
May give this a go for when I'm bored/idle waiting around… Though I think I'll have to take a new pic in the morning. Don't think the insomniac version of me will be the greatest trolling lure >

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/o776/Resist03/Untitled_zps67c1e54e.png

Don't know if I'll be able to live up to the performance of the OP though… it's been hilarious.
View Quote

This shit has given me horrible insomnia. Definitely picking up some melatonin tomorrow and gonna blow $20 @ walmart, what should I buy?  

Gonna upload this insomnia photo, I'm sure I'll get heaps of likes from it.

Not srs
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:51:59 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol as long as you can see it, big boy, that's all that matters to me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:06:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The rabbit line lol. Did she have rabbits all over her too?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:16:58 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nah.  She asked what I was looking for on tinder.  Your post popped in my head and I told her I was looking for potential rabbit farm business partners.  She responded that she was looking for potential bunny farm business partners (which is obviously way different than rabbit farming).  
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:41:13 AM EDT
[#32]
This is the best thing on the internet. When this thread dies I will probably stop using the web as it will never top this experience.  Everything else will be a dissapointment.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 4:07:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Note to self, raise the age range. I can't in good conscience even troll a 19 year old who looks 16 .
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 5:54:40 AM EDT
[#34]
But but.... I thought we were going to get to see the stocking pictures. Dammit all to hell!  I read 23 pages waiting for stocking pics. I am disappoint.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:13:11 AM EDT
[#35]
I'll work on this and upload to the thread. I'm not too quick on my feet, so they may be a little rough haha.  I've had tinder for awhile, and have over 1,500 matches. I've used it to hook up with a decent number of chicks, and have probably gotten a couple hundred numbers off it-although a lot I just ignore cause they don't meet my standards and I'm just doing it for the lulz.

I even got my buddy laid one night on his.  His banter was terrible, I took over and within a couple hours he was at her house banging it out. I imagine she realized it wasn't the same person with how awkward he surely was, but hey he was headed overseas and had just broken up with some dumb bitch.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:16:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'll work on this and upload to the thread. I'm not too quick on my feet, so they may be a little rough haha.  I've had tinder for awhile, and have over 1,500 matches. I've used it to hook up with a decent number of chicks, and have probably gotten a couple hundred numbers off it-although a lot I just ignore cause they don't meet my standards and I'm just doing it for the lulz.

I even got my buddy laid one night on his.  His banter was terrible, I took over and within a couple hours he was at her house banging it out. I imagine she realized it wasn't the same person with how awkward he surely was, but hey he was headed overseas and had just broken up with some dumb bitch.
View Quote

Your'e a good friend
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:37:30 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:26:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Worked through everyone in a 20 mile radius, now for the waiting game. Have 1 matched thus far.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:18:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Amazing thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good job fellas...this is what FB used to be before all the fuck shit. Itty bitties are so stupid and only looking for some attention, soooo easy.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:16:44 AM EDT
[#40]
If any of you have a 17 y/o daughter  (posing as an 18 y/o) from Rome, Ga, who is seen holding and m240 and likes to shoot machine guns, I've got some bad news.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:24:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
If any of you have a 17 y/o daughter  (posing as an 18 y/o) from Rome, Ga, who is seen holding and m240 and likes to shoot machine guns, I've got some bad news.
View Quote

Go on...
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:26:05 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Nah.  She asked what I was looking for on tinder.  Your post popped in my head and I told her I was looking for potential rabbit farm business partners.  She responded that she was looking for potential bunny farm business partners (which is obviously way different than rabbit farming).  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Das it.

This was my inspiration

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:28:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Go on...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go on...

87% probability that she was raised by an arfcommer.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:29:36 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:55:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Maybe ask them if a 3/4" pvc water line is big enough for your service
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:16:37 PM EDT
[#46]

OP did a much better job than me... Are you offering classes? I'd like to learn your ways.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:58:58 PM EDT
[#47]
This is some funny shit. I just made an account, we'll see how it goes.

OP, not sure if it was mentioned, I was mostly reading the screen shots. Have you actually ended up meeting any of these girls?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:59:00 PM EDT
[#48]
I figured I'd join in on the fun and give it a try.

So I had a good one going but I learned an important lesson.  TAKE SCREEN SHOTS AS YOU GO because the whole conversation goes away when they block you.  So no pics of this one but it went something like this.

Did the Walmart question, got back Nerf guns, winner buys lunch.  I suggest strip Nerf guns and I'll make lunch.

I asked what firearm for under $1,000, she said Sig.  I did 9mm vs. .45, got 9mm.  So far so good.

She asked where I live. I said I'm between jobs so I live in my mom's basement but I hardly see mom, except when she brings me food... mostly sandwiches and fruit plates.

She asked what I did for work.  I said I was chasing my dream as an ass model but I only got that one job in a Sears ad.  Then said I hope I find work soon because mom keeps threatening to kick me out and I didn't want to go back to dancing.  I felt like an object as the women are very grabby.  She agreed with me about women and wished me luck.

She went back to the location question, saying that isn't what she meant and repeated the question.  (I realized that my spoofed GPS had somehow been reset so I fixed it.)  I named a landmark near my spoofed GPS location and said she can come over now as mom isn't home.

I said we'd have chili for lunch. Beans or no beans?  She said beans as they were good for you.  I agreed and said they were the musical fruit.

I asked her if she ever farted during sex, at which time the party was over and I got blocked.

Next time I'm going to take screen shots as I go. Lesson learned.

ETA: Fixed typo.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:28:53 PM EDT
[#49]
So how many people have encountered girls lying about their age? FFS don't say your 23 on your profile then proceed to tell me you are still in High School
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:33:39 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

So how many people have encountered girls lying about their age? FFS don't say your 23 on your profile then proceed to tell me you are still in High School
View Quote

They are all lying about their age... though the ones in my age group make themselves younger.
Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top