BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 17
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 5:59:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seems like as good a time as any for a first post, in for $100 sent<Noted, edited>.
View Quote

Join date of 2009 and that's your first post. Keep it up, you're on a roll
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 6:02:59 PM EDT
[#2]
You guys are awesome, I really wish I could donate but I won't get into that here, just know I send best wishes!
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 6:04:45 PM EDT
[#3]
TurboniumOxide - $50 inbound. Adorable kids.

<Noted, edited>
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 6:27:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Just paid $40.<Noted, edited>. Either put me down for 3 and use the difference for whatever or i'll make up the difference if I win. Sorry about that.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 6:41:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Seems like as good a time as any for a first post, in for $100 sent <Noted, edited>.
View Quote

Another 09er first post! Wow! This thread delivers!
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 8:16:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Wife and iare sending a check.  Not much but we want to help.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 8:39:27 PM EDT
[#7]
In for 2.

Great cause.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 8:50:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank you all so much!!!! I am completely humbled by the outpouring of love you all are showing my family!
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 8:51:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Thank you all so much!!!! I am completely humbled by the outpouring of love you all are showing my family!
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:07:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote

Brandon.... thank you for the honor of helping you, your wife, and your beautiful daughter.

Stay strong and fight brother... DON'T QUIT! You are in the prayers of my wife and I
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:29:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Brandon.... thank you for the honor of helping you, your wife, and your beautiful daughter.

Stay strong and fight brother... DON'T QUIT! You are in the prayers of my wife and I
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely. And to be truthful, we  are to some degree a part of your family. Like it or not....
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:47:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Seems like as good a time as any for a first post, in for $100 sent <Noted, edited>.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:08:24 PM EDT
[#13]
In for 2. Fuck cancer.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 10:51:05 PM EDT
[#14]
<Noted, edited.>
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:48:18 PM EDT
[#15]
$50 inbound <Noted, edited>
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:22:29 AM EDT
[#16]
3 for me.  Sent funds <Noted, edited.>
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:49:18 AM EDT
[#17]
***************UPDATE FOR PAY/OWE*****************

In the OP you'll see the list of growing participants, this IS NOT complete yet..and it will still need to be verified for payments.

You'll notice your screen-name, the number of tickets you got, then a random number

-example      
slowmethinks  2--34
mikefromtx   5---56

What that means is each of your raffle tickets will have whatever number is next to your name…you ordered 7, with the number 34 next to it..I will put the number '34' on your seven tickets..it saves me from having to write insanely long screen names 568 times.  So on drawing day, we'll pick a ticket, it will have a number on it--we match that number to the user. Make sense?

I'm gonna be offline for a couple days..NorCal has been updated and knows how to find me. My wi-fi may be spotty at best but I'll check in when I can. Please send all donations inquires to 'andrewS'.

If the funds continue to climb like they have been (which is a good thing) I may cut the dates on this short so I don't get loved tenderly by the IRS as everything generated goes to Brandon and his family--which is why we started this in the first place. Thanks guys..carry on..

****also, just online is $5760****
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 4:40:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:04:50 AM EDT
[#19]
spartacus6474-$20.00 raffle
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 8:20:18 AM EDT
[#20]
BMWBIKR in for 5<Noted, edited>.  $51.50 total.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:48:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

As a fellow member who also has cancer you have a huge family and support network here at ARF.com.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:57:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 1:17:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Ok guys I have updated the full list and organized it in a bit. This includes everything in this thread and what t-1 forwarded me from his email and IM box. If you do not see your donation please let me know and I will get it added.

Original lower with offered services for that lower:
Noveske N4 lower - t-1
cerokote service for lower - reyflete
Noveske BCM Mod4 Charging Handle for lower - Fantomas

AR15 parts/accessories
PSA 16" Premium Rifle Kit & 10 P-mags - ruffhowzer
lightly used CMMG A4 Railed upper, w/Larue BCG - LCPL4ever
used upper and an 11" Troy rail and front and rear Troy sights - Verde
Colt 6920 barrel - nick89302
Geissele trigger - t-1 mentioned from another user
Geissele G2S - stutzcattle
Noveske "Chainsaw" stripped upper - 9divdoc
Noveske Raptor charging handle - 9divdoc
Larue LT724-T1/H1 Aimpoint micro Angle mount - buckshot_jim
MI 10" One Piece Free Float Handguard in FDE - hawzwood
Primary Arms carbine-length quad rail and 3 packs of Magpul XTM rail covers in FDE - MikefromTX
YHM-9479 Solid Carbine Handguard - jeep450
AIM BCG - DeLuce
BCM Gunfighter BCG - 9divdoc
Daniel Defense Lower Parts Kit - maleante
unknown stripped upper - Jerryjeff
Tactical Link Battery Assist Lever - Medicfrost
BCM Mil-Spec M4 Stock black - hawzwood
Magpul CTR black milspec stock  - mikepiet
Magpul AFG - Mikuhl
DD VFG - Mikuhl
Ergo pistol grip  - Mikuhl
Irene adaptive sling from mission spec tactical and a ggg qd point - branflake12
Strike Industries UDC Ultimate Dust Cover - brich2929
three sets of Black XTM panels - chapperjoe

Knives:
Zero Tolerance ZT0200ST - GoCart-Mozart
Zero Tolerance ZT0170 - GoCart-Mozart

Ammo:
100 rounds of ppu .308  -  Huffskies
Federal 22LR 525rd box - superthinh
2 Boxes or 1100 rounds of Federal .22 - POG926

Magazines:
10 PMAGs or $75 gift certificate to "TBD" if in ban state - Snerticus
5 40-round Pmags - MuhammadAli
5 M2 black 30rd PMags or $40 gift card if in ban state - DisplacedHoosier
3 NIW 30 rnd Lancer AWM smoke translucent mags  - molar
10rd DPMS AR mag - Miami_JBT
2 NIW 1911 45 mags - bansil

Various Swag:
$50 Amazon Gift Card - GregMc
Spec Ops T.H.E. Pack w/ pouches and PMAG - cpd670
Blackhawk sportster modular rifle case  - mikepiet
black Magpul 1911 grips - Medicfrost
4 AR15.com license plate frames - NorCal_LEO
5 AR15.com mousepads - NorCal_LEO
Strike Industries Combat Beard Patch - brich2929
5.11 ATAC L2 flashlight - Moof1
box of 12 Surefire CR123A batteries - King_Mud
pair of Surefire EP5 plugs - King_Mud
$10 LAPG Mystery bag - King_Mud
bronze team membership - Riddle
bronze team membership - Miami_JBT
bronze team membership - medic_man
custom tshirts - TARFUN
custom tshirts - icex
AR15.com 3 Gun Nation tshirt in black SizeL - NorCal_LEO
AR15.com 3 Gun Logo tshirt in olive drab Size XL - NorCal_LEO
Chris Kyle/Chad Littlefield TX dillo - VacaDuck
used M14-E2 muzzle stabilizer - Antonio_Montana
Pack of CR2032 Batteries - brich2929
Ruger 10/22 Mag Loader - usjet
Lula Universal pistol loader & M9/92 Milspec Mag - usjet
Laser pet exerciser - usjet
LaRue Tactical various swag - hawzwood
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:28:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Thank you so much to everyone that has followed these threads and our caringbridge, has donated money, or items for the raffle, has shared our story, offered suggestions or services, prayed for us, and given your time and abilities. I will forever be in debt to you all. Thank you so much to T-1, AndrewS and NorCal for all the work you are putting into organizing this raffle! I can't even begin to imagine how involved this has gotten as I look at the amazing list of donated items. Arfcom, you are awesome!

I am following the threads closely and am trying to respond as best I can  to suggestions/questions and private messages.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:46:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Sent $10.30<Noted, edited>. [email protected]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:49:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
***************UPDATE FOR PAY/OWE*****************

In the OP you'll see the list of growing participants, this IS NOT complete yet..and it will still need to be verified for payments.

You'll notice your screen-name, the number of tickets you got, then a random number

-example      
slowmethinks  2--34
mikefromtx   5---56

What that means is each of your raffle tickets will have whatever number is next to your name…you ordered 7, with the number 34 next to it..I will put the number '34' on your seven tickets..it saves me from having to write insanely long screen names 568 times.  So on drawing day, we'll pick a ticket, it will have a number on it--we match that number to the user. Make sense?

I'm gonna be offline for a couple days..NorCal has been updated and knows how to find me. My wi-fi may be spotty at best but I'll check in when I can. Please send all donations inquires to 'andrewS'.

If the funds continue to climb like they have been (which is a good thing) I may cut the dates on this short so I don't get loved tenderly by the IRS as everything generated goes to Brandon and his family--which is why we started this in the first place. Thanks guys..carry on..

****also, just online is $5760****
View Quote

If you havent started the tickets....

You could just put everyone's entries into excel, and give them numbers like this:  SlowmeThinks (2 tickets)  Number 1-2,  MikeFromTX (10 Tickets) 3-12, and so on.

Using this method you can just use a random number generate and run it from your highest and lowest numbers how ever many times you need. Just a thought as it it would require less work.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:51:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Also when is the actual cutoff date? I'm waiting on someone to pay me with paypal so I dont have to withdraw from my bank.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:58:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 4:05:30 PM EDT
[#29]
In for 3. $30.90 sent <Noted, edited>.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 4:06:26 PM EDT
[#30]
$20 from me sent<Noted, edited>
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 4:15:02 PM EDT
[#31]
$30 sent <Noted, edited>. Fuck cancer
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:18:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Looking at thread title ..........

What is the problem with***********????

Is it ongoing or resolved ??????

ETA: Cancer sucks ..... my wife is going under the knife AGAIN on Sept 4 for another of her cancer related surgeries !!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:21:52 PM EDT
[#33]
<Noted, edited>
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:26:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Mailing in tomorrow for 1!
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:27:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:28:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Typing from my iPhone...Pay Pal called me, literally..they don't allow raffle collection or ANYTHING related to firearms..account is frozen until I remove all PP referance and sign an affidavit stating any further collections violate their policy and I can be prosecuted..all payments up until now stand..they go to Brandon...anything from here on HAS TO BE CHECK/MO...I'm gonna be more or less unavailable until the 4th...I'll check in when I can. I'll be contacting mods to see how they want to proceed..this raffle belongs to you guys, not me..post thoughts, ideas...please no IM's since it's a bitch to access them..sorry guys---we had a good PP run...for what it's worth the lady was sincerely polite and nice about it...she had a pretty good handle on what we were working towards..

T1
View Quote

<Noted, edited>
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:31:53 PM EDT
[#37]
<Noted, edited>
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:36:40 PM EDT
[#38]

I figured as much.
Raffles are a sticky issue, legalities and all that crap.
We ran into problems with the same thing on a motorcycle forum.
I'll see what I can do as far as sending out a check goes.

I'll be at the hospital on the 4th ... wife having more cancer related surgery.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:37:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Typing from my iPhone...Pay Pal called me, literally..they don't allow raffle collection or ANYTHING related to firearms..account is frozen until I remove all PP referance and sign an affidavit stating any further collections violate their policy and I can be prosecuted..all payments up until now stand..they go to Brandon...anything from here on HAS TO BE CHECK/MO...I'm gonna be more or less unavailable until the 4th...I'll check in when I can. I'll be contacting mods to see how they want to proceed..this raffle belongs to you guys, not me..post thoughts, ideas...please no IM's since it's a bitch to access them..sorry guys---we had a good PP run...for what it's worth the lady was sincerely polite and nice about it...she had a pretty good handle on what we were working towards..

T1
View Quote

<Noted, edited>
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:37:23 PM EDT
[#40]
DELETED BY ME
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:42:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Damn. i guess that amount gets looked at no matter what.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:49:40 PM EDT
[#42]
<Noted, edited>
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:56:03 PM EDT
[#43]
DELETED BY ME
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 6:57:46 PM EDT
[#44]
<Noted, edited>
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:03:44 PM EDT
[#45]
<Noted, edited>
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:07:55 PM EDT
[#46]
<Noted, edited.>
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:10:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Prosecuted?

Who would put raffle or.firearms words on PP?  A little common sense.would dictate otherwise.

Keep us updated

View Quote

They probably just googled two or three of the transactions = our usernames and found this thread .  This is a bump in the road but we keep going is all.

Those wanting to purchase a raffle will simply have to mail it from now on.  No biggie.

eta: took out name of company
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:18:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
<Noted, edited.>.
View Quote

Just an idea .... incase this thread was archived somewhere on the net.

Can a new thread be started and this one deleted.

Or is that problematic?

We went through issues with a similar event on a motorcycle forum and the rewards were motorcycle parts and accessories.

ETA: Out for an hour or so.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:34:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Sending payment for 2 snail mail tomorrow. Thank you and to everyone helping out and making this happen
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top