Site Notices
Page / 17
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:47:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Great video!

I have the AIM BCG for package F...whoever got it send me a PM
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:50:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Winner of package I, I have a Kyle/Littlefield Dillo for you.

IM me your address.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:51:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Winners of grand prize and package b, PM me. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:59:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats everyone! Great thing ARF has done here. Congrats and thanks to T-1, AndrewS, NorCal and everyone else who helped organize this. And congrats to the winners! Well done. Prayers for Jeep and his family.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:00:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Congrats everyone! Great thing ARF has done here. Congrats and thanks to T-1, AndrewS, NorCal and everyone else who helped organize this. And congrats to the winners! Well done. Prayers for Jeep and his family.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:00:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Paging the winner of G-package!!
IM me w/ your shipping details please.

And Congratulations to all who helped Brandon and his Family!
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:01:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Congrats to all the winners and thanks to all who helped put this together.. It is awesome to see that there are still some great people left in the world. God bless Jeep and his family.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:12:54 PM EDT
[#8]
PM sent to Boxofrox for shipping info!

Congrats to all the winners and thanks again to those who made it all happen.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:13:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Dr G. Get me your address and my part will go out tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:18:29 PM EDT
[#10]
       Attention Winners of the following packages!

A-169 chumpwagon

I need your address to mail you the two autographed Team Glock pictures and the poster.

B-89 DR-G

I need your address to mail you the two autographed Team Glock pictures and the poster.

C-278 MDKenney

I need your address to mail you the two autographed Team Glock pictures.

D-7 (thanks to 167) Go-cart-mozart

I need your address to mail you the one of the autographed Team Glock picture and the poster.

E-79 fishinnut1986

I need your address to mail you the two autographed Team Glock pictures and the poster. Tomorrow morning I will upgrade your membership.

F-117 newarcher

G-3 Boxofrox

I need your address to mail you one of the autographed Team Glock pictures and the poster.

H-211 rocketman89408

I need your address to mail you one of the autographed Team Glock pictures and the 10rd magazine.

I-62 quick2k3

J-309 donaldgilliland

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:44:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Great job t-1!  Thank you to your beautiful children and wife for participating and supporting you in this huge undertaking!  Thank you all who donated, helped and purchased tickets. I am forever indebted to you all.  I told Brandon the drawing was today and how much it raised.  He wasn't able to respond, but I believe he heard me.

God bless you all.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:47:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Great job t-1!  Thank you to your beautiful children and wife for participating and supporting you in this huge undertaking!  Thank you all who donated, helped and purchased tickets. I am forever indebted to you all.  I told Brandon the drawing was today and how much it raised.  He wasn't able to respond, but I believe he heard me.

God bless you all.
View Quote
God bless you and give you peace.

Amen

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 10:47:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Wow, just found out I'm one of the winners!!  Package D.  Thank you all who donated, including myself - because I won one of the ZT knives that I donated LOL

But I only won because of the generosity of MOPRINT and his orders to redraw if his # was picked.  Well it was - and then my # came next.

Thank you so much MOPRINT.  That Zero Tolerance fixed blade is yours (if you want it) or I will mail it to whoever you wish.  

Most of all I am so proud of this community and to be a part of it in helping Brandon, Christina and Aria.  To everyone who donated prizes and bought tickets - I want to thank you again for your support.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:05:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Wow, just found out I'm one of the winners!!  Package D.  Thank you all who donated, including myself - because I won one of the ZT knives that I donated LOL

But I only won because of the generosity of MOPRINT and his orders to redraw if his # was picked.  Well it was - and then my # came next.

Thank you so much MOPRINT.  That Zero Tolerance fixed blade is yours (if you want it) or I will mail it to whoever you wish.  

Most of all I am so proud of this community and to be a part of it in helping Brandon, Christina and Aria.  To everyone who donated prizes and bought tickets - I want to thank you again for your support.

View Quote

My daughter turned 22 last month so add 22 to your number and see if they want the knife. If they don't just go to the next number. This place is great and we take care of our own. And 40 S&W owns 9MM.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:26:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Fishinnut1986 pm me for the x5 40-round Pmags.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:29:46 PM EDT
[#16]
The vid was AWESOME and those kids are too CUTE! This raffle rocked and to all winners, " Congrats!"  

I won just being part of this!

And to make it even better, I got my M4gery Armalite today and my Spikes Tactical " Punisher" lower for my reccee build out and dialed in today.
       This weekend was great out of the gate.

To JEEP and family, my prayers! and God bless.

Fastfoot
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:40:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Member donaldgilliland please IM me a good shipping address for your prize. Thank you.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:00:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Again, I have to say how amazed I am at how humble, caring, and generous this crowd is... Thanks for all you've done for one of our own.

To Jeep and his friends, family, and loved one's... We're keeping all of you in our thoughts and prayers.

T1... An amazing job my friend... What a great way to pull off the drawing!

For those that won an item with "mdkenney" or "mdkenny" next to it... I am out of town at the moment... And knew I would be... So I sent all the items to T1. Now that I know how much work went into this, I feel like a dick asking T1 to ship the items out to y'all. Please IM T1 your info. Sorry T1... I'm going to throw something in the mail for you and the family to cover the cost of shipping the swag out and for your time in dealing with all of this. My bad Bro.

And... For all those that donated for package C... and to JSmith88 for the silver coin (can't wait to see that!)... THANK YOU !!! I really appreciate your kind donations and I will put everything to good use!

Gig'em & God Bless Everyone!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:01:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Congrats everyone.

fishinnut1986, IM me your address and I'll get the swag shipped as soon as possible.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:17:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Holy cow I won something!  Thanks to those that donated!

Jeep family, you are in my family's prayers tonight as usual.
Gods speed.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:33:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Congrats to the winners! T-1, that was a lot of fun to watch.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 12:58:31 AM EDT
[#22]
IM sent to First Prize winner. Congrats, and thanks for making this a success everyone.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:19:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:45:10 AM EDT
[#24]
You guys rock!

Thank you moprint and Go-Cart=mozart for the ZT0170

Go-Cart-Mozart won the package via redraw via moprint, but Go-Cart was the one who donated the ZT knife.

Moprint asked him to regift it using the #22 (his daughters birthday) and adding Go-Carts ticket # 7 to that which ended up being my #29

I will wield it proudly gentlemen!

My heartfelt thanks.

Hopefully I can give back someday.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:11:05 AM EDT
[#25]

Congrats to the winners and an HUGE thanks to t-1 who like many arfcommers before him married up to his (clearly) understanding wife and THANKS awesome kids, you did such a good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure who I have things to send out to yet but IM me your info!

This place is awesome.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:18:06 AM EDT
[#26]
I need shipping info for:

donaldgilliland - Package J- 10/22 mag loader

boxofrox- Package G- Uplula pistol loader and M9/92 magazine

newarcher- Package F- Laser pet exerciser and Wyoming Knife

email best, and will send one out as well.

Congrats!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:48:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Congratulations to all the winners.

donaldgilliland
- IM me your shipping info I will get you pack in the mail.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:25:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

donaldgilliland- IM me your shipping info I will get you pack in the mail.
View Quote

I did a search for him (need his info as well)- apparently that is not his user name....
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:11:26 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I did a search for him (need his info as well)- apparently that is not his user name....

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He's on here as cat-mechanic.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:54:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Grand prize--252 vdub90vw (Noveske Chainsaw stripped upper & Noveske Raptor Charging Handle) -Prize packed up ready to ship
as soon as my PO opens up...3pm CST (sending USPS Priority Mail will IM tracking number too you as soon as I get back from PO)
Grand Prize items Noveske Chainsaw stripped upper & Noveske Raptor CH have been shipped tracking number sent check your IM  
USPS says OUT FOR DELIVERY

1st Prize--248 rumrunner358 (BCM Gunfighter Bolt Carrier Group)
Your BCM Gunfighter BCG is on the way....Check Your IM for a USPS Priority Mail tracking number

thanks to all

-9divdoc
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:41:34 AM EDT
[#31]
awesome awesome awesome job guys, congrats to winners and congrats to arfkom for reacting the way our Creator wants us to.

It's not often humanity does that.

chumpwagon , please send me contact info so I can send you the 3 sets of XTM panels.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:43:22 AM EDT
[#32]
"DAD you look AWESOME"

man I know how that feels when my boys say it, what a treat!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 10:09:50 AM EDT
[#33]
I wasn't going to clutter this thread with all the info going back and forth, but screw it. You guys are the best! Glad to be a small
part of such a wonderful group. Now back to GD to get smacked back into reality!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 11:22:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Great job with the raffle and congrats to all the winners!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:20:12 PM EDT
[#35]
DR-G, Quick2K3, and Donaldgililand...

You all won prize packages (congrats by the way) that contain prizes I donated to the raffle. I can not find your posts in this thread, so I haven't been able to touch base with you and I don't know how to do a search by a member's name (I know, I'm a retard)...

I wanted to reach out to you and let you know that I sent the prizes to T1 as I knew that I would be out-of-pocket at the time they were announced and sent out. Please IM or email T1 and he will make sure that you receive your raffle prize. If you run into any issues, please IM or email me. Congrats again and thanks for helping Jeep and his family during this difficult time.

And a BIG THANK YOU to all the ARF's that stepped as well... you guys and gals are truly awesome.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:54:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Did you raffle the knife off, if not I will have a giveaway.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:40:48 PM EDT
[#37]
congrats to all who won and all who took part ...
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:58:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Sent rumrunner358 IM for shipping details.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:09:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Gentlemen, ladies, I feel like we are all winners!  Thank you so much for all the time and effort & God Bless Jeep297 and his family!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:05:04 PM EDT
[#40]
Sweet!  first prize, I'm just happy to have donated

bunch of first class guys here, even in GD  
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:43:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Dr G, please send me an IM with shipping instructions.  I have your Lancer mags ready to go out.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:18:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Bronze membership 1st place prize sent to rumrunner358. Congrats to all

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:30:51 PM EDT
[#43]
I do have to say I was a lurker for a few years before joining and becoming a infamous 13'er. This right here is what it is all about. Whether you kicked in for 1 ticket or 30 or donated we are ALL winners and I was very proud to participate in such a just cause. THANK YOU T-1 for doing this.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 9:54:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Hey I actually won something! I just got around to check this as the weekend was busy with my son's birthday!

Hope this raffle helps Jeep and his family. Prayers outbound daily.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 12:14:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup my bad, forgot to put a name on the check.

These 70 hour work weeks are brutal.

Thanks to T-1 for putting this all together. And to the people behind the scene that helped.
Can't believe I won. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 7:04:35 AM EDT
[#46]
OK!
I've got contact with 2 of 3, and I know BoxofRox is out hunting, so should be able to get stuff out by end of week.

I know Brandon wasn't in any position to do this, but it's traditional (at least for us old guys ) to pass out cigars when a baby is born.

So look for a cigar or 2 in your packages in honor of little Aria.

And for everyone who put so much into this,

God Bless!

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 3:24:50 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Sent rumrunner358 IM for shipping details.

View Quote

IM sent

Ed

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 3:46:43 PM EDT
[#48]
There is no account with the screen name donaldgilliland.   Winner of J group.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 3:56:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
There is no account with the screen name donaldgilliland.   Winner of J group.
View Quote

It's cat-mechanic.

EDIT: donaldgilliland is cat-mechanic (screen name)
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 4:28:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Maybe I'm just missing it in the noise but do we have a grand total for money raised from this?
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top