Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:13:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There is a problem, no doubt. However, I live my life peacefully by the Quran as do billions of other Muslims. Certain cultures have more of an effect on the religion than Quran itself. I discussed this on the Radio show with Denis Prager, and Michael Medved (both Jewish) on air. I actually called in couple of years ago opposing the building of a Mosque next to the trade center live on Medved.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Forgive me if what I write is offensive, it's certainly not intended to be. But, this very thread already contains what most people would say is their "problem" with Muslim/Islam/Koran. You see, we all very much want to believe that there are 2 general factions of practicing Muslims....those that are peaceful and those that are militant. The problem, at least as I see it.....is that the very religion & book that you practice and hold dear, says that it's ok to lie to non Muslims to further your goals/religion and, that your religion is the supreme religion and it's followers must fight those that don't believe in order to elevate your religion to that status (world domination). VERY few Muslims speak out about the atrocities perpetrated by their religious zealots on a daily basis....and we have no way of telling if the ones that do are sincere since your holy book says it's ok to lie to is non-believers.

Can you see the problem here?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

There is a problem, no doubt. However, I live my life peacefully by the Quran as do billions of other Muslims. Certain cultures have more of an effect on the religion than Quran itself. I discussed this on the Radio show with Denis Prager, and Michael Medved (both Jewish) on air. I actually called in couple of years ago opposing the building of a Mosque next to the trade center live on Medved.

Lol, you got on with Savage?  Did he blow up on you?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:13:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Everyone complains that no Muslims stand up to denounce terrorism yet when one shows up and does just that, we denounce their religion anyway.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:17:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Everyone complains that no Muslims stand up to denounce terrorism yet when one shows up and does just that, we denounce their religion anyway.

View Quote

this also
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:17:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I am NOT your fellow Muslim.
View Quote

This.

And that being said,
Peace be upon you, op.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:18:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

This.  How about we talk about guns with him?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:18:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Very nice collection and kudos to you for sticking around despite the misinformation, haters, bad-taste jokers, etc around here.

ETA: Love the Reagan pic too. He wasn't perfect, but he was definitely the best one we've had in my lifetime.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:18:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No matter.

You religion authorizes and indeed encourages good Muslims to lie to infidels about their intentions if it helps further the Muslim goals.

These are the one of the tenets of of the Muslim faith.

Indeed, the more the world learns of the Muslim religion, it will not bod well for the non waring Muslims. Notice i did not say Jihad.

All good Muslims support Jihad, some just enact it in different ways.

I'm not saying your a bad person, indeed we could be friends, I have a few Muslim friends (police officers that I trust on the job)

But it will come to a day of you or us, it has always been this way since Mohammed turned from the peaceful ways of Allah, and was subverted to violent Jihad before he died.

Eh, he was human, it happens.

But Muslim and Christian will always be at war, it has always been so, with periods of truce and rearmament.

I'm not mad, I don't hate Muslims, but i do know soon there will be another crusade, and sides will be chosen, and lines drawn.

Your namesakes in the middle east and Europe are forcing it so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is your stance on world wide domination by your religion (as stated in the Koran)??

That's not going to happen. I am not going to get into further philosophical Q&A in this thread.

No matter.

You religion authorizes and indeed encourages good Muslims to lie to infidels about their intentions if it helps further the Muslim goals.

These are the one of the tenets of of the Muslim faith.

Indeed, the more the world learns of the Muslim religion, it will not bod well for the non waring Muslims. Notice i did not say Jihad.

All good Muslims support Jihad, some just enact it in different ways.

I'm not saying your a bad person, indeed we could be friends, I have a few Muslim friends (police officers that I trust on the job)

But it will come to a day of you or us, it has always been this way since Mohammed turned from the peaceful ways of Allah, and was subverted to violent Jihad before he died.

Eh, he was human, it happens.

But Muslim and Christian will always be at war, it has always been so, with periods of truce and rearmament.

I'm not mad, I don't hate Muslims, but i do know soon there will be another crusade, and sides will be chosen, and lines drawn.

Your namesakes in the middle east and Europe are forcing it so.

You're confusing Bosnian muslims with Arabs.  Bosnians are muslim like most people are Catholic.  They make good neighbors, there are a shitload of them in South St. Louis.  Lots of smokehouses, kebab, and soccer.  They like their crime organized and their soccer hooligans drunk.  I was about to type "hood honest folks" but what the hell, I'll say it, some of them are a little shady in a "Eeeh my cousin Mustafa knows a guy who could help you get rid of that car payment you're always bitching about.  You do have gap coverage, right?" kind of way.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:19:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, this is GD
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:19:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Well, this is GD
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, this is GD
You gotta have thick skin in GD, regardless of religion

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:21:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Forgive me if what I write is offensive, it's certainly not intended to be. But, this very thread already contains what most people would say is their "problem" with Muslim/Islam/Koran. You see, we all very much want to believe that there are 2 general factions of practicing Muslims....those that are peaceful and those that are militant. The problem, at least as I see it.....is that the very religion & book that you practice and hold dear, says that it's ok to lie to non Muslims to further your goals/religion and, that your religion is the supreme religion and it's followers must fight those that don't believe in order to elevate your religion to that status (world domination). VERY few Muslims speak out about the atrocities perpetrated by their religious zealots on a daily basis....and we have no way of telling if the ones that do are sincere since your holy book says it's ok to lie to is non-believers.

View Quote

Bingo.  But knowing that would you believe him if he told you that he wouldn't lie to you?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:21:48 AM EDT
[#11]
CZs, mmmmm….

You, I like you.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:24:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep, I see it all the time. I've provided examples but they always move the goal line. "Aright, that's a few, but there's still a billion to go" as if there is a poll of all of them out there.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:25:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

He phrased it poorly. Don't be a dick about it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:25:46 AM EDT
[#14]
When I see the heads of people cut off and  even children being taught that this is ok, leaves me only one option.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:26:51 AM EDT
[#15]
"fellow Muslim"

I see what you did there
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:28:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
When I see the heads of people cut off and  even children being taught that this is ok, leaves me only one option.
View Quote

To assume that everyone believes the same thing contrary to evidence otherwise?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:29:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Thoughts on pulled pork?
View Quote

He's Bosnian. He probably eats more pork and drinks more alcohol than the average American.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:31:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

The OP brought religion into this. You people act shocked that some people would grow a hatred for a religion that we've been fighting against for the past 13 years.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:33:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

My Gallery

Just some of what I have.  Good enough?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I absolutely support the destruction of ISIS and terrorists alike, that are currently murdering people in Iraq and around the region. That, and Obama has no balls.

Sweet.  Let's see your ARs!

My Gallery

Very nice pictures.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:35:03 AM EDT
[#20]
I don't trust anyone who doesn't eat bacon.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:37:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:39:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

My Gallery

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I absolutely support the destruction of ISIS and terrorists alike, that are currently murdering people in Iraq and around the region. That, and Obama has no balls.

My Gallery

AG42 in 6.5x55 - DO WANT!!!
(unless its the 8mm Egyption copy)
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:39:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is where I have issue, correct me if my understanding is wrong...

Muslims follow Mohammed, the Koran is the teachings of Mohammed.  The Koran, being the teachings of Mohammed, calls for it's followers to kill the non-believers.  So, a Muslim who does not follow that, is not following the teaching of their prophet. Would that not make them a "bad" Muslim?  

As a Muslim, how can one claim that faith and live their life accordingly with the mindset of, "Well, I'll follow this faith with the mindset that the whole jihad and beheading this is bad, so I'll just leave that out of my practice".  This is something that their prophet has called them to do.  I can not see following a religion/belief/teaching that calls for the killing of those who do not share your belief.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:39:32 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

My Gallery

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My Gallery

Holy shit my brother......that's a nice collection

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:39:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Lol

The OP brought religion into this. You people act shocked that some people would grow a hatred for a religion that we've been fighting against for the past 13 years.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

But some of you seem to expect him to answer for what some other dudes he never met are doing. Any Christians here planing on heading over to Africa and putting a stop to Christian extremism?

Here we have what appears to be a good dude who loves freedom and guns and some can't help but agitate him.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:41:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're damn right.  Denounce the religion.  That's not saying OP isn't a good person, and we're denouncing him.  Just his religion.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:41:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

double tap
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:43:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Do you ever hear or observe anti-american sentiment at your mosque?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:44:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

But some of you seem to expect him to answer for what some other dudes he never met are doing. Any Christians here planing on heading over to Africa and putting a stop to Christian extremism?

Here we have what appears to be a good dude who loves freedom and guns and some can't help but agitate him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

That "Christian extremism" is not the teaching of Jesus.  That is not Christianity.  Killing non-believers IS the teaching of Mohammed/Islam.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:44:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Muslims follow Mohammed, the Koran is the teachings of Mohammed.  The Koran, being the teachings of Mohammed, calls for it's followers to kill the non-believers.  So, a Muslim who does not follow that, is not following the teaching of their prophet. Would that not make them a "bad" Muslim?  

As a Muslim, how can one claim that faith and live their life accordingly with the mindset of, "Well, I'll follow this faith with the mindset that the whole jihad and beheading this is bad, so I'll just leave that out of my practice".  This is something that their prophet has called them to do.  I can not see following a religion/belief/teaching that calls for the killing of those who do not share your belief.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would doubt that the Muslims who are not for killing you (the majority) interpret the Koran the same way you do. Similarly, I bet you can safely walk down the streets of Tel Aviv wearing cotton shorts and synthetic shirt. I am not denying that Islam has major issues with radicals and terrorism. But I do believe that it's something cultural that can be overcome.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:44:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

Probably closer to 1,400 years.

People tend to be ok to each other face to face despite certain differences in cultures and values. Not all muslims are bad people. But, when you have radicals citing islam as the reason for their atrocities it becomes hard to keep the two separate, even if it is not representative of all followers. The islamic world has done an abysmal job of policing their own and it has become the problem of the entire world. These countries also have a long history of oppressing their own people and having other attributes that are in direct conflict with American ideals. We cannot in good conscience support a dictator that oppresses his people, nor support the people that will rise against him only to become more brutal to the masses.

TLDR: It is a giant shit sandwich.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:45:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Bosnia must have some decent gun laws.

Good on you, OP. Sorry for the other guys.

What's with the "Armed Liberal" and "Obama/Biden" window sticker?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bosniac/12950565145/
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:45:42 AM EDT
[#33]
I recall the origional teachings were to protect people of the book? that would be Jews and Christians. Also during the Crusades, many of the Europeans were killing Jews and destroying their Temples. They did this because the Jews killed Jesus. The Muslims punished the Europeans.  It was the Hussein family that really pushed this haterd
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:45:51 AM EDT
[#34]
OP, are you a devout muslim?  Do you eat bacon, drink beer, not pray 5 times a day, etc?

I know a lot of Bonian Muslims were like most of the Catholics and religion wasn't a huge part of their life until the other side decided you lived or died by it.

Also, are you the guy from AZ?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:46:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Do you wear flip flops or have tattoos?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:46:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This infidel isn't converting to anything.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is your stance on world wide domination by your religion (as stated in the Koran)??

The fact that his thread title says "from your fellow Muslim" indicates he anticipates our imminent conversion.
This infidel isn't converting to anything.  

This, and nice collection OP.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:49:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That's not going to happen. I am not going to get into further philosophical Q&A in this thread.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good for you!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:51:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

But I do believe that it's something cultural that can be overcome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But I do believe that it's something cultural that can be overcome.

I have an issue with "cultural" part as well.  I understand that different, for lack of better term "Muslim cultures" have more or a lax following, but why follow in the first place?  I am a Christian, if Jesus called for me to be kill those who would not convert, I wouldn't be one in the first place.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:53:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:54:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Trust but verify...
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:55:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
"fellow Muslim"

I see what you did there
View Quote

English is probably his second language.  Thanks for trying though Jack Bauer.

Some of you guys need to meet more Bosnians.  Just go up and start talking soccer to the next person you see with a sort of square shaped, enormous forehead.  They're fun people who love this country, although they do think we work too hard.  I know some of them are planning to retire back to Bosnia, a dollar goes a lot farther there than it does here.  Decent folks.  Hate Gypsies.  Call one a Gypsy sometime if you wanna have some fun.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:55:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

Try to convert me, especially by force, and see just how little I think of your religion....
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:56:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That "Christian extremism" is not the teaching of Jesus.  That is not Christianity.  Killing non-believers IS the teaching of Mohammed/Islam.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

It's in our holy book, why should non-Christians make a distinction between new and old testaments?

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Anyone who shows contempt for the judge or for the priest who stands ministering there to the LORD your God is to be put to death. You must purge the evil from Israel.

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods.  In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully.  If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock.  Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it.  Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God.  That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt.  Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction.  Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you.  He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors.  "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him.  Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you.  You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery.  And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:57:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Still curious about that Obama/Biden bumper sticker.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:58:12 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My Gallery

It is a Hakim 8mm. Something about a semi auto 8mm. I did end up selling it to IraqVeteran8888. Yes. That guy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:59:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

This.

Try to convert me, especially by force, and see just how little I think of your religion....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Lighten up...

OP's trying to be a nice guy, not force you to be a muslim.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:04:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I have a friend who's a Muslim immigrant from the Middle East. He's a business owner and a proud American and he absolutely detests the Islamic extremists.

He told me on the day of Saddam's hanging that "the bastard deserved it but it would even worse without him because he made the even crazier assholes behave."
View Quote

By paying the family $25k? Bombing the WTC? Abdul Rahman Yasin?  Carlos the Jackal, Abu Nidal, Abu Abbas? Training camps Salman Pak? Abu Nidal? PLF? Khala Khadr al-Salahat? IIS logistic support? Emad al-Ani? Ansar al-Islam? Abu Musab al-Zarqawi? much more but drink the koolaid

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:04:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Savage is an idiot. Does he get interesting once in a while? Sure. But the man has so much anger in his heart it's unbelievable. He's also annoying to listen to. I rather listen to Neal Boots.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:05:09 AM EDT
[#49]
This thread is most halal.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:05:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Do you wear flip flops or have tattoos?
View Quote

LOL Love the arc!
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top