BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 32
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 3:59:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow they really gave that guy a lot of their time. Plus all of your employees that had to watch. ?
View Quote

Yeah....I'd guess the SOE crew is 10x more worked-up about this thing than the guy who placed the order.  Petty, spiteful, vindictive people.  I don't care how many watches or cars the guy has, he's obviously a miserable person.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 3:59:54 AM EDT
[#2]
dbl
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:00:39 AM EDT
[#3]

No SOE Gear For You!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:04:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Well that troll fucking sucked.
They ain't even trying anymore.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:15:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:17:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
SOE is more commonly known as Sony Online Entertainment.
You know, out in the real world.
View Quote

How is online the real world?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:27:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Everyone talking shit about John Willis, James Yeager, and Cory and Erika, are obviously trolls, or jealous. They are some of the best people around, and offer some of the best training and gear around. I have never bought any of their stuff, but you can bet I will be spending thousands with them in the future.
View Quote
Thank you,I needed a good laugh.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:44:18 AM EDT
[#8]
The Facebook page is full of grown me basically sucking John Willis cock and saying we are a bunch of key board commandos.
I find it rather amusing that most of the dudes there are not aware he is even a felon and they think we make shit up.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 4:52:43 AM EDT
[#9]
I have no interest in buying something from someone that has childish meltdowns on social media.

And this thread delivers
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:05:11 AM EDT
[#10]
That man is articulate.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:08:54 AM EDT
[#11]
and yet no one has any evidence to support any of their horseshit. It's easy for haters to sit behind their computer and call others cowards, do your research before you make baseless accusations. And Willis might be a convict, but bad things happen to good people all of the time, look at the shit the government is putting the guys at Ares Armor through. Bottom line is SOE makes the best shit around, and Tactical Response does the best training around.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:10:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The Facebook page is full of grown me basically sucking John Willis cock and saying we are a bunch of key board commandos.
I find it rather amusing that most of the dudes there are not aware he is even a felon and they think we make shit up.
View Quote

I'll quote this.

Then point this out

I'll act 5 today.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:13:25 AM EDT
[#13]
I care how good his stuff is because if your life depends on it SOE gear will not fail you.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:19:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Never heard of S.O.E. before, but after watching the vid, part of me has repsect for the guy for telling the customer to fuck off, but has at the fact he spent so much time on this AND destroyed his own property...but his shop, his rules.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:24:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
and yet no one has any evidence to support any of their horseshit. It's easy for haters to sit behind their computer and call others cowards, do your research before you make baseless accusations. And Willis might be a convict, but bad things happen to good people all of the time, look at the shit the government is putting the guys at Ares Armor through. Bottom line is SOE makes the best shit around, and Tactical Response does the best training around.
View Quote

Now that's more like it!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:45:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 5:48:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's okay...

On a much different note...it seems like the deeper I go or get into the shooting industry, there seems to be more and more ...well...slimey-er people.

There was a time when I really wanted to go to SHOT show, but I am getting this feeling that if I ever went I'd have to take a bath in bleach each night.

Or maybe it is just that the internet makes the douchebaggy assholes appear as bigger blips on my radar.

Nope. The gun industry world is FULL of douchebags, without any help from the internet. Trust me.

Oh, I know.

But I used shooting/guns as a hobby, a way to decompress from all the douchebaggs I had to work with Monday through Friday.  

I was a "sponsored shooter" for a little while.  Ermagerd!  Talk about ratcheting up the douchebagg level once I put on the NASCAR inspired walking billboard techwear jersey for matches.  

<rolls eyes>

Getting back on topic...can anyone explain to me what the thing is with SOE and these "combat cocks"?

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:12:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Willis himself says he was in prison for drug charges and again for being a felon in possession of a firearm, there are copies of the emails from him over not filling orders, there is a video of Yeager fleeing while his teammates were killed, there is a video of cory saying he was in the infantry that his wife made and took down, and copies of the paperwork that shows he deserted, was arrested and then kicked out of the military.  

There are videos of safety Violations at tactical response and of a bunch of guys doing a terrible attempt at clearing a structure.

All this stuff is out there on the net.

"Haters" really means "I'm another gullible dupe". Personally I don't hate any of those guys, I think they're funny and guys like you are, sadly, the punch line.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Willis himself says he was in prison for drug charges and again for being a felon in possession of a firearm, there are copies of the emails from him over not filling orders, there is a video of Yeager fleeing while his teammates were killed, there is a video of cory saying he was in the infantry that his wife made and took down, and copies of the paperwork that shows he deserted, was arrested and then kicked out of the military.  

There are videos of safety Violations at tactical response and of a bunch of guys doing a terrible attempt at clearing a structure.

"Haters" really means "I'm another gullible dupe". Personally I don't hate any of those guys, I think they're funny and guys like you are, sadly, the punch line.

ohsnap.jpeg
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:56:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

ohsnap.jpeg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ohsnap.jpeg

And yet some people will still buy their shit
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:11:41 AM EDT
[#20]
I've never heard of these guys until now.  It takes weeks and weeks to make a square piece of velcro?  
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:47:03 AM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

Lots of herpderp on there. I'd reply with facebook, but, I'm afraid someone will try to AROCK me.

I actually bought something from OSOE before I knew the background/Saw JW act like a child throwing a temper tantrum. Quality is good for what it is. But wouldn't buy again due to JW antics and worries that if I had an issue come up he'd refund my money and tell me to fuck off.

Also, I go to bed and then this shit gets good. I miss all the good shit
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:48:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I've never heard of these guys until now.  It takes weeks and weeks to make a square piece of velcro?  
View Quote

Bro, they work 12 hours a day. It takes lots of work to make squares
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:53:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:59:02 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
When you click on their little avatars I think a fair number of these people are kids, high school/community college age people  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ohsnap.jpeg

And yet some people will still buy their shit
When you click on their little avatars I think a fair number of these people are kids, high school/community college age people  

True "Basement Dwellers"
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:30:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The only thing I waited longer than a week to get a tracking number was a Ruger I sent off to Bowen for remodeling.

For commonly available items I'd cancel an order with the slow shipper and buy an equivalent product from someone else. I don't backorder for ordinary stuff businesses should have in stock. That includes finishing one AR and starting another during the Sandy Hook panic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven't made a purchase from them yet, but it seems if you have reading comprehension your order will not have any problems. :)

True. If you read "8-12 weeks" you'll be smart and shop elsewhere. No problems.

I've waited longer for other products from other companies. At least SOE states there is a wait, unlike what Mako did where they allowed people to back order those E-lander AR15 mags, and many months later, I finally got a correct order.

The only thing I waited longer than a week to get a tracking number was a Ruger I sent off to Bowen for remodeling.

For commonly available items I'd cancel an order with the slow shipper and buy an equivalent product from someone else. I don't backorder for ordinary stuff businesses should have in stock. That includes finishing one AR and starting another during the Sandy Hook panic.

You know how I know you're not into custom 1911s?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:35:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:39:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I think it's funny how m4 carbine.net says he's a squared away guy
View Quote

Bullshit. They hate even more people than we do.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:40:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same can be said when squares somehow get laid and make a square child. That shit takes almost 9 months!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:47:02 AM EDT
[#29]
What's up with all the Willis white knights on facebook page and in this thread.  Other grown men defending his douchebaggery.   Can't wait for the inevitable YouTube video where he spends 15 minutes bashing the haters at Arfcom with one of his midgets at his side.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:55:09 AM EDT
[#30]

Sometimes I wonder about the Gun industry.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:06:20 AM EDT
[#31]
fuck chinbeards
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:12:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You talk a lot of shit for a guy without a tank. I was an 0351 and I have the DD214 and CAR to back it up. I also know that Yeager is a fucking pathetic coward.

What was your MOS? Where did you do your tour(s)?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
he's buddies  with Yeager and AWOL and Erica, who pimped the shit out of his stuff

I am about sick of your constant harping on Yeager. So what, the guy ran into a fucking ditch. Have you ever been in the middle of an Iraqi road with hundreds of rounds zinging around you and your buddies, watching them die and waiting for the one that may get you at any damn moment? What? No? Then shut the fuck up.

I don't like the guy, per se....but I be damned if I'll standby while you lead the pack of countless other's who've never been there talk smack about someone who has. So the fuck what, he jumped in a ditch trying to save his ass - from what I saw of the video, there wasn't much else he could've done considering the mistakes that were made prior to the ambush. He made mistakes and some of his teammates died....guess what, had you managed to take your scary little penguin ass over there with us, you would know that shit like that was an every day occurrence.  News flash, hero - on one day, you may save a platoon of Recon Marines under fire....and the next day freeze up like a virgin on prom night until you get your shit together. You just never fucking know how you're gonna exactly react. But hey...we can't all be real-life real-life action heroes like you.

You talk a lot of shit for a guy without a tank. I was an 0351 and I have the DD214 and CAR to back it up. I also know that Yeager is a fucking pathetic coward.

What was your MOS? Where did you do your tour(s)?

Sending you a PM since you're curious.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:15:47 AM EDT
[#33]
My last thread i started about SOE was locked...

Anyways , why the fuck does he keep all his cars at his shop? Why not just drive one to and from work
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:17:27 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

AKA "Operators"
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:19:41 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Anyways , why the fuck does he keep all his cars at his shop? Why not just drive one to and from work
View Quote

Easier to show off when filming .
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:21:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Made it about 1 minute into the video. I've never heard of SOE, but now I know never to patronize that moron's business.

ETA:

Quoted:
he's buddies  with Yeager and AWOL and Erica, who pimped the shit out of his stuff
View Quote

Ah. Makes sense.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:21:27 AM EDT
[#37]
I don't know any of the FACTS so I won't jump to judgement (unlike the clowns in Ferguson) but IF he is guilty, I hope he is pulling the train everyday in prison for the rest of his life. If he is not guilty I hope he can somehow wash the stink of this kind of accusation off.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:21:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do question him bro, he'll set your order on fire!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:22:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven't made a purchase from them yet, but it seems if you have reading comprehension your order will not have any problems. :)

True. If you read "8-12 weeks" you'll be smart and shop elsewhere. No problems.

I've waited longer for other products from other companies. At least SOE states there is a wait, unlike what Mako did where they allowed people to back order those E-lander AR15 mags, and many months later, I finally got a correct order.

It was a Ruger "flat top" Blackhawk converted to .44 special, color case hardened, bison horn grips fitted, and a few other mods.

The 1911s I've had have only ever needed trigger work. I like em' light and with no creep.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:24:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I don't know any of the FACTS so I won't jump to judgement (unlike the clowns in Ferguson) but IF he is guilty, I hope he is pulling the train everyday in prison for the rest of his life. If he is not guilty I hope he can somehow wash the stink of this kind of accusation off.
View Quote

Willis already has train time in prison

ETA-
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:31:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Those last two things are both opinions, shitty opinions but opinions none the less.
Evidence of them all being turds has been posted before.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:34:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Those last two things are both opinions, shitty opinions but opinions none the less.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tactical Response training sucks from every video I have ever watched.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:36:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Why didn't he shoot the order... oh wait... He cant have guns.

1 so what if he is a felon do you really give a fuck ? I dont. his past is is HIS past not yours and im sure he has done his time and now he has made something for himself (again) ..figure youre pissed cause what ? you wish you were him? 2 how many fire fights you been in ? (you wanna pull yagers name into the mix) I got 20 saying you would piss yourself like most the bitches at the Ar forum...as a soldier (esp infantry) yes you close the distance and destroy tho as a contractor you are trained to protect the principal and engage only long enough to break contact ( If possible which well yager didnt have that luxury due to the casualties ) ...okay so lets see the video hmmm looks like he stayed in the fight to me. He moved to a position for concealment and limited cover then near the end of the video you Hear him tending to his team mates ...now how is this a coward ? a coward would have kept running and or would have NOT went to check on his team mates ...but now lets turn our attention to you the real fucking coward that likes to fake a name and will not display his own pic ?(youse a little fatty arent you?) you spend 90% time trolling him and 10% dreaming about actually getting off your lazy ass and out your moms place .
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:36:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:38:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:39:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

After waiting 12-14 weeks or so for a belt that I had ordered and paid for, I posted in a thread on this site that I had been waiting a while, that he didn't return my emails, etc.

The Willis Defense Brigade notified him and he came into the thread, ranting about how he had to step away from the sewing machine (it was 11:00 at night) and now some guys going to Iraq the next morning weren't going to get their gear because I had the audacity to question his business practices.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
For some real "lolz" ya'll should check out the facebook page.  He routinely flips his shit about customer issues and copy/pastes their e-mails.  He has a very "odd" way of doing business.

After waiting 12-14 weeks or so for a belt that I had ordered and paid for, I posted in a thread on this site that I had been waiting a while, that he didn't return my emails, etc.

The Willis Defense Brigade notified him and he came into the thread, ranting about how he had to step away from the sewing machine (it was 11:00 at night) and now some guys going to Iraq the next morning weren't going to get their gear because I had the audacity to question his business practices.

I've never seen soo much dick sucking on facebook. Its worse than obama voters.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:44:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
For some real "lolz" ya'll should check out the facebook page.  He routinely flips his shit about customer issues and copy/pastes their e-mails.  He has a very "odd" way of doing business.

True, everyone there is calling us COD faggots, and basement dwellers, mall ninjas, etc.

I wonder if I can get famous on their Facebook, someone screenshot this and post it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:44:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:45:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn. Thats gonna leave a mark.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 9:55:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Prison mentality I guess.
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top