10 pages by morning.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:03:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Lolz
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:05:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
he's buddies  with Yeager and AWOL and Erica, who pimped the shit out of his stuff

View Quote

You forgot to add the poser/felon Mick Strider and his poser partner Duane Dwyer.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:12:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By SOE on Facebook:
Hell shit ass cunt bitch fuck damn hell shit piss fuck cunt damn fuck
View Quote

Seriously, I usually don't care about internet drama, but this guy sounds unbalanced.
Was he trying to Arock Aimless?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:13:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
yeah, sure he does  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every time there is a John Willis hate post he makes another $1,000. And that is being conservative.
yeah, sure he does  

I think the guy is an asshole. I dont own one piece of SOE gear. That doesn't mean he isn't making that money.

They start selling protein powder and sold cases of it in a couple hours. Protein powder? No better place to buy that? Make a following by being controversial and crazy and people eat that drama up. 300k facebook fans. You don't have to have all tier 1 customers you just need people buying what you sell. And people are buying it by the truckload.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:17:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I follow him on FB. Saw this earlier today and it made me laugh.
To a point, I agree. If you say all orders take 6-8 weeks up front and customers are asshats, light their shit on fire. Doesn't work well in my line of work but I respect someone who just doesn't give a fuck

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Careful, Brad. Supporting SOE on this site will get you shunned but the tactical purse-swingers.

John makes the best gear I've ever used, period. A couple of guys say they got fucked over - but me and countless others have not been. John bent over backwards getting me and my coworkers the gear we needed in AFG a few years ago. Every time we got a package (earlier than expected, I might add), there was always something extra in it. I used that stuff every day over there and it still looks brand new.

Fuck ya'll. Haters gonna hate.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:21:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:22:40 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

True. If you read "8-12 weeks" you'll be smart and shop elsewhere. No problems.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I haven't made a purchase from them yet, but it seems if you have reading comprehension your order will not have any problems. :)

I've waited longer for other products from other companies. At least SOE states there is a wait, unlike what Mako did where they allowed people to back order those E-lander AR15 mags, and many months later, I finally got a correct order.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:22:51 PM EDT
[#9]
willis should get a reality show. It would be the sons of guns honey boo boo of gear makers.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:25:24 PM EDT
[#10]
You're running behind Aimless.    They're popping up faster than you can ban them.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1659833_Gear.html
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:28:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
willis should get a reality show. It would be the sons of guns honey boo boo of gear makers.
View Quote

Well Will Hayden is about to go into John Willis's old cell, so there's a timeslot opening up on Discovery.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:28:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:30:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I would pay to watch a Willis and Yeager reality show  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would pay to watch a Willis and Yeager reality show  

Gross. cory, gabe suarez, and sonny puzinkas could be regulars.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:33:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
he's buddies  with Yeager and AWOL and Erica, who pimped the shit out of his stuff

View Quote

I am about sick of your constant harping on Yeager. So what, the guy ran into a fucking ditch. Have you ever been in the middle of an Iraqi road with hundreds of rounds zinging around you and your buddies, watching them die and waiting for the one that may get you at any damn moment? What? No? Then shut the fuck up.

I don't like the guy, per se....but I be damned if I'll standby while you lead the pack of countless other's who've never been there talk smack about someone who has. So the fuck what, he jumped in a ditch trying to save his ass - from what I saw of the video, there wasn't much else he could've done considering the mistakes that were made prior to the ambush. He made mistakes and some of his teammates died....guess what, had you managed to take your scary little penguin ass over there with us, you would know that shit like that was an every day occurrence.  News flash, hero - on one day, you may save a platoon of Recon Marines under fire....and the next day freeze up like a virgin on prom night until you get your shit together. You just never fucking know how you're gonna exactly react. But hey...we can't all be real-life real-life action heroes like you.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:35:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I am about sick of your constant harping on Yeager. So what, the guy ran into a fucking ditch. Have you ever been in the middle of an Iraqi road with hundreds of rounds zinging around you and your buddies, watching them die and waiting for the one that may get you at any damn moment? What? No? Then shut the fuck up.

I don't like the guy, per se....but I be damned if I'll standby while you lead the pack of countless other's who've never been there talk smack about someone who has. So the fuck what, he jumped in a ditch trying to save his ass - from what I saw of the video, there wasn't much else he could've done considering the mistakes that were made prior to the ambush. He made mistakes and some of his teammates died....guess what, had you managed to take your scary little penguin ass over there with us, you would know that shit like that was an every day occurrence.  News flash, hero - on one day, you may save a platoon of Recon Marines under fire....and the next day freeze up like a virgin on prom night until you get your shit together. You just never fucking know how you're gonna exactly react. But hey...we can't all be real-life real-life action heroes like you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:35:21 PM EDT
[#16]
What a cluster.

Honestly, I kind of give the guy credit for saying his vehicles were used in that video.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:36:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.  Then he could focus on whats really important to him, his ego.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:37:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chesty, you sure are funny!!!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:37:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:38:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I've waited longer for other products from other companies. At least SOE states there is a wait, unlike what Mako did where they allowed people to back order those E-lander AR15 mags, and many months later, I finally got a correct order.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven't made a purchase from them yet, but it seems if you have reading comprehension your order will not have any problems. :)

The only thing I waited longer than a week to get a tracking number was a Ruger I sent off to Bowen for remodeling.

For commonly available items I'd cancel an order with the slow shipper and buy an equivalent product from someone else. I don't backorder for ordinary stuff businesses should have in stock. That includes finishing one AR and starting another during the Sandy Hook panic.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:40:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
He does have a cool beard.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  Then he could focus on whats really important to him, his ego.
He does have a cool beard.  

Maybe if his chin was a nut sack.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:41:11 PM EDT
[#22]
I'd buy a penguin combat cock
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:43:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:50:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Dude probably just buys Condor gear and relabels it.  Waits 4 months to ship orders and pays shills to say Seal Team 6 used it.  Wish I had thought of it first.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:53:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was in Iraq the same time Yeager was. Everybody in our company made it back in one piece. I don't remember anybody abandoning their fellow comrades to hide in a ditch at the first sign of trouble. I wonder if there is a correlation between casualties and teammates hiding like a bitch when shtf.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:58:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:02:12 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I was in some of the heaviest combat of Iraq in 2003.

I nor any of the Marines I served with ever had that problem.  Everyone handled their shit day in and day out.

Yeager's problem isn't that he had an issue when push came to shove, it's that he was in over his head, didn't have the training or mindset, then came BACK and tried to act like he did and has since just dug himself a big blustery hole in the ground.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:04:05 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I think he sells mostly to loyal youtards  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe they don't work full time/8 hours a day?

With an unacceptably long wait time he'd better start running a second shift.

It's sewing, not engraving. His stuff isn't special. Cusuomer service, not fancy stitching, is what will keep the money coming in.

Between Tactical Tailor, Maxpedition, and Blackhawk! there are some decent products I can get to my door in less than a week.
I think he sells mostly to loyal youtards  
Also, probably all the SEALS, Recon and STA guys that lived in his shop in O'side when I was buying stuff there.  

SOE was the hot shit cool guy gear before the GWOT and everyone with BRD jumped on the bandwagon.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:05:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:07:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:07:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:09:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:09:46 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
SOE over everything else IMO! I love their gear
View Quote

Great first post - welcome to the board.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:13:55 AM EDT
[#34]
OMG this is everything I love about the internet!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:14:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:15:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Thanks for letting me know about this dirt bag! Gonna have to go order something from him now.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:16:37 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm just waiting for the 10 or so ....Familiars from norcal
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:16:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Thanks for letting me know about this dirt bag! Gonna have to go order something from him now.
View Quote

Bless your heart.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:18:18 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

NO! It's not. You're wrong!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

OMG this is everything I love about the internet!

NO! It's not. You're wrong!
Yer just a barfcom troll I'm right!  I'm going to go passive aggressively cry on the SOE FB post about how you're just a basement dwelling airsofter!

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:19:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:20:03 AM EDT
[#41]
LOL that's the other thing I love...  everyone on the FB posts are trying to pull that "basment dweller" shit, and a ton of poster in this thread are vetted military...

Hey lurkers, how many posters in the FB thread are vetted military?

GREAT QUESTION!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:21:41 AM EDT
[#42]
My fave comment was some dude defending Yeager hiding in a ditch (something about ditch bitches), who's pic looked like he couldn't hide from a pizza and a 6 pack to save his life.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:23:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:24:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

+1 Yup.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I looked at the previous video too. What a douche bag.  Who treats a customer like that?!? You can add me to the list of "won't buy from SOE".

+1 Yup.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:25:09 AM EDT
[#45]
between the 3 threads there has to be either 1 guy with 12 accounts or the entire group in that video all posting to stick up for soe
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:27:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're speshul too
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:29:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Never really noticed his FB page.

I've bought a coupke belts, a micro rig, and a handful of other items like mag pouches and tool bags.  Everything ahipped quickly and was exactly as ordered down to the thread color.

His ordering system is kind of strange... but it is spelled out well in the instructions.

I don't really care what he does on FB or youtube. Everything I have from them seems very well made and I can't imagine it failing.

Just my 2 worthless cents.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:31:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:36:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Have you guys been to the SOE facebook page they are dogging out this thread all of ARFCOM and even Aimless. Apparently they are following this thread and posting screen shots from it!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 12:37:05 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Bro, what would you do if pizzas and six packs were flying at you? It's a nightmare. the AIR was full of HUNDREDS of 6 packs and pizzas. I know you want to act all courageous and shit, but the truth is,  until it happens YOU DON'T KNOW.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

My fave comment was some dude defending Yeager hiding in a ditch (something about ditch bitches), who's pic looked like he couldn't hide from a pizza and a 6 pack to save his life.

Bro, what would you do if pizzas and six packs were flying at you? It's a nightmare. the AIR was full of HUNDREDS of 6 packs and pizzas. I know you want to act all courageous and shit, but the truth is,  until it happens YOU DON'T KNOW.
Shit, you don't even know bro.  I have over 15 deployments out of my Mom's basement.  In fact, I was on combat patrols from village to village combat driving supplies when I got attacked by pizza rolls and Mt dew...  

I'd say more but I signed an NDA...

Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top