Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm getting my own action figure!  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow there are a lot of guys that can't get enough of this guy and talk constantly about a guy they say they don't care about. "Just wait until he talks to the wrong person" "He lost my business" "he is a child"...... He doesn't even know you exist so get over yourself. This guy has family, friends, lots of monetary valuables and employs many people in the community while paying a lot of taxes but he was mean to a customer who talked smack you all ride his dick like a pair of underwear. Fact: he made more money because of you and sold more product because of this type of thread than you and your airsoft buddies will ever buy so he isn't worried about losing your $30 worth of gear you bought over the last year. He clearly is more focused on the guy that actually trains for combat and buys gear regularly without bitching about a week extra wait for top qualiy gear with a lifetime warranty. I won't even see your reply because I rarely visit this site honestly so carry on.
I'm getting my own action figure!  

Surely someone here will acquire one.  The picture of same would make a stellar avatar.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:05:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I don't want him thrown in jail. I'm just prepared to laugh if he did indeed post a video of himself committing a felony. It's like a legal system Darwin award.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't remember seeing a rifle, but does anyone want to put a guy in prison because he's an annoying tool? That would probably also put a half a dozen people who do the sewing and shipping etc out of work.

Agreed. The guy's obviously a classless dick but wanting him thrown in jail for having a gun(if he even has a real one) is a bit much.

I don't want him thrown in jail. I'm just prepared to laugh if he did indeed post a video of himself committing a felony. It's like a legal system Darwin award.

Especially since it was a completely unnecessary video he made just to brag, try to shit on people, and generally be a loudmouth. It would be the crowning jewel in his tiara of dumbassery.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:06:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:06:08 PM EDT
[#4]
       Double Tap
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:25:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I wonder what the wait time is going to be like when he goes back to prison?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:29:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:38:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I wonder what the wait time is going to be like when he goes back to prison?
View Quote

We may find out
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:45:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Help me understand the logic here.

Willis and crew claim that every time a thread like this pops up on ARFcom, he gets 1,000's of new youtube subscribers and also new orders that come directly from this site.

Yet, people sign up specifically just to defend his name and wax enthusiastic about how gear their products are and what an awesome guy he is.

Seems like the defenders sould be signing up and bashing him along with "the rest of ARFcom" to continue to generate more web traffic to SOE, no?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:48:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Willis and crew claim that every time a thread like this pops up on ARFcom, he gets 1,000's of new youtube subscribers and also new orders that come directly from this site.

Yet, people sign up specifically just to defend his name and wax enthusiastic about how gear their products are and what an awesome guy he is.

Seems like the defenders sould be signing up and bashing him along with "the rest of ARFcom" to continue to generate more web traffic to SOE, no?
View Quote

the idea is to create a narrative that his products are sooooooo good that they are being suppressed by the forums. this is accomplished by having troll posters who make favorable statements and then get dogpiled and/or banned. to the extremely stupid, it appears that they are offering legitimate praise and are being oppressed by haters
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:16:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:18:56 PM EDT
[#11]
How did Sony Online Entertainment set a digital copy of Everquest, Everquest 2, Planetside 2, or Landmark on fire?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
1) If some guy can photoshop an SOE combat cock to have penguins on it, I'm sure they can fake emails, in fact, you can do it to any webpage with a bit of javacode inputted into the URL bar. Google "EDIT ANY WEBPAGE"

View Quote

That's got to be about the dumbest piece of shit I've heard all day, and I work in tech support and hear a lot of dumb shit.

If you don't know what you're talking about, shut the fuck up. Obviously you have no clue what you're talking about.

Please, do the rest of humanity a favor and don't reproduce.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:20:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Probably a matter of time till he rips off/ pisses off a DA/AUSA/AG/Agent/Inspector/ETC with his shenanigans , and they make him their pet project. Or just a plain old attorney or police officer with a little time on his hands
Seen it happen to a few over the years and being a felon in the gun/gear biz he has some major vulnerability/liability.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:20:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
He tried making videos about his products but no one cared. He caught on that when he jumped around and cussed out other belt makers, like a trailer park Yosemite Sam, views went through the roof. So he tries to stir up shit on the Internet by sending out his retarded minions to troll for fights, figuring it will drive up views.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He tried making videos about his products but no one cared. He caught on that when he jumped around and cussed out other belt makers, like a trailer park Yosemite Sam, views went through the roof. So he tries to stir up shit on the Internet by sending out his retarded minions to troll for fights, figuring it will drive up views.  

Desperation is a cruel mistress.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:23:20 PM EDT
[#15]
I represent John Willis and SOE. I am his attorney, and I speak from personal knowledge on this subject. I have been to the SOE facility many, many times.

John Willis does not possess and did not appear in a video with a firearm or live ammunition. All of the "guns" you have seen are airguns. All of the ammunition is dummy ammo or blanks.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:23:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:27:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I represent John Willis and SOE. I am his attorney, and I speak from personal knowledge on this subject. I have been to the SOE facility many, many times.

John Willis does not possess and did not appear in a video with a firearm or live ammunition. All of the "guns" you have seen are airguns. All of the ammunition is dummy ammo or blanks.
View Quote
Is he on parole?

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:28:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

LULZ
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:29:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:29:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

how do you respond to my allegations of illegal chinbeard?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:29:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Mr. Willis is not on parole.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:31:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Probably a matter of time till he rips off/ pisses off a DA/AUSA/AG/Agent/Inspector/ETC with his shenanigans , and they make him their pet project. Or just a plain old attorney or police officer with a little time on his hands Seen it happen to a few over the years and being a felon in the gun/gear biz he has some major vulnerability/liability.
View Quote

He's making a penguin combat cock to mock Aimless.  What more do you need to motivate someone?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:31:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:31:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

If this could even be remotely true, which I highly doubt, the need for his "attorney" to come here and state this is humorous to no end.

I'm starting to get a sociopath vibe off this guy.

ETA: If you are actually an attorney why don't you share your information to possibly generate a little credibility behind your post?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:31:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View Quote
Your hot / crazy matrix video was hilarious.

Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:32:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:32:39 PM EDT
[#27]
well, that escalated quickly
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:34:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed it. We will have shirts, stickers, patches, mugs, etc. soon.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:34:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:34:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Doubtful, I'd give it a 1% chance of actually being his attorney.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:35:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:35:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If this could even be remotely true, which I highly doubt, the need for his "attorney" to come here and state this is humorous to no end.

ETA: If you are actually an attorney why don't you share your information to possibly generate a little credibility behind your post?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My name is Dana C. McLendon III. My Tennessee bar #16214.

I appear in the "Hot / Crazy Matrix" video.

Satisfied?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:35:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:35:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if he gives ditch bitch and stitch bitch group discounts on their bulk legal needs in exchange for them to pimp pre-paid legal at all of their events?  And I wonder if he's representing not-even-one-hitch bitch too?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:35:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

More likely the guy that arranges and dusts off his Chinese knock off watches.

And steals milk crates for his laptops.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably a fluffer too.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:38:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you really are his lawyers then you are the guy that made the Hot/Crazy matrix dude that was epic!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:38:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Satisfied?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Satisfied?

Aw shit son.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:39:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or one of his butt buddies on FB that thought he was "original" by saying arfcom was liable for defamation.

Me thinks that guy doesnt understand big words.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:40:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Airguns huh?

Hard corpse.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:41:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Satisfied?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Satisfied?

Not really considering the amount of bs your "client" seems to spew anything originating from his camp is highly in doubt. I know several lawyers, none of whom would discuss their clients business on an open forum. I'll also not be looking though any of his videos to see you as I don't want to generate any more add revenue for his company.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:42:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

If you really are his lawyers then you are the guy that made the Hot/Crazy matrix dude that was epic!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's me. Glad you liked it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:42:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Satisfied?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Satisfied?

To your knowledge, has mr Willis been in less than ten, or more than six "buck Yeager" films?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:45:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Not really considering the amount of bs your "client" seems to spew anything originating from his camp is highly in doubt. I know several lawyers, none of whom would discuss their clients business on an open forum. I'll also not be looking though any of his videos to see you as I don't want to generate any more add revenue for his company.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Satisfied?

My client brought this thread to my attention. In this thread, there are allegations that Mr. Willis has committed / is committing a crime by possessing firearms.

I have come to dispel the rumor and innuendo and rebut the allegations as publicly as they have been proffered. You run your law business as you see fit, I'll run mine as I see fit.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:46:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

To your knowledge, has mr Willis been in less than ten, or more than six "buck Yeager" films?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Satisfied?

Now see, that right there, that's funny.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:46:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Where did I say I have a law business?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:48:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you represent bankruptcy cases too?

He seems to be pissing away company profits instead of reinvesting.

Guys who use their company as an ATM tend to need bankruptcy lawyers.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:49:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Where did I say I have a law business?
View Quote

That was me being snarky, pointing out you're telling me how to do my job when you don't know how to do it. I'll be more obvious next time.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:49:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What't your bar number?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What't your bar number?

I already posted it: 016214, licensed in 1993. Vanderbilt Law School, 1993.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:50:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What't your bar number?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What't your bar number?

Above
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 8:50:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Satisfied?

Welcome to ARFCOM sir !
Page / 32
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top