Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 101
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:02:36 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is that like a Monty Python skit, where someone wins a blow to the head?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

91... you?

never mind you are the youngest son of NC i was born in September 88.

YAY! Do I win something?

well if its anything like my household growing up , then a mortal combat style deathwatch daily.

Is that like a Monty Python skit, where someone wins a blow to the head?
Yeah but above the hairline that way no one can see the bruise.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:04:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Cool.  I want to be the runner up then!
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:49:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Burp. Oh man that was good. I'm gonna be full for a week

Ohh, another fappening was released...wonder if it's any decent
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:55:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote
Runner up gets a hand taped to an orangutangs hand and then i spray you both with a garden hose.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:58:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Very.  There is now 121 pics of J Law among others.

Here's a cut and paste list of the new stuff.

Emily Ratajkowski [40] (!)
Sarah Hyland [30] (!)
Michalka Sisters [20] (!)
Gabrielle Union [28] (!)
Hayden Panettiere [64] (!)
Hope Solo [27] (!)
Lake Bell [36] (!)
Kaley Cuoco [46] (!)
Jennifer Lawrence [121] (!)
Aubrey Plaza [6] (!)
Leelee Sobieski [4] (!)
Kim Kardashian [2] (!)
Vanessa Hudgens [26] (!)
Avril Lavigne [41] (!)
Demi Lovato [2] (!)
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:59:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Runner up gets a hand taped to an orangutangs hand and then i spray you both with a garden hose.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:07:58 AM EDT
[#7]
What a night.  Nothing I see at work suprises me any more.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:11:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

What happened?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:16:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What happened?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What happened?

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 5:30:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Sorry. 2nd night in a row I've been in this chat...
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:02:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Just the things people think they can do in a hospital.  

Tonight I am working the women and childrens center (birthing center), I'm here every Sat. night till Sunday morning.  100% secure facility.  No one goes in or out without going through me, an ID check and being run through the sex offender registry and getting badged.  Family members showing up, with grocery bags full of food, pretty much setting up camp in the waiting areas, etc.  Had one family trying to set up a fucking buffet outside of the room.  I get a call from an RN earlier that someone was trying hook a xbox and DVD player up to the TV in one of the waiting areas.  Meth mom and meth dad thinking they are taking thier baby home with them after CPS told them to fuck off because mom got high right before coming in to give birth.  Then I get called because dad wanted to go full retard in the NICU.  Thats when the fun begins.

A hosptial isnt a stinking hotel.  And show a little respoect for other people shit.  Especially the facility thats probably going to eat the expenses that your unwed daughter isnt going to pay.

And this is the easy shift.  Over at the main campus we are an internal police force and thats where we earn out pay.  Last night get called to a room where a paranoid schizophrenic that was high on meth tried to take a swing at an RN.  I get to the room and this dudes got his middle finger 3 knuckles deep in his butthole because he thinks bugs are crawling up it.  Homeless people and drug addicts think the sign that reads "EMERGENCY ROOM" actually says "come stink up ER lobby and sleep on the couches and pan handle from the people with legit medical issues".  The addicts think it says "come shoot up in our bathrooms".  The guy/lady that staff just had to Narcan because he was dying from a heroin overdose wakes up and starts swinging at staff because they ruined his high.  The inmate that had 2 C.O.'s gaurding him with an open stomach wound managed get his fist inside his wound and start packing it with newspaper.

And thats just scratching the surface.....
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:17:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Tonight I am working the women and childrens center (birthing center), I'm here every Sat. night till Sunday morning.  100% secure facility.  No one goes in or out without going through me, an ID check and being run through the sex offender registry and getting badged.  Family members showing up, with grocery bags full of food, pretty much setting up camp in the waiting areas, etc.  Had one family trying to set up a fucking buffet outside of the room.  I get a call from an RN earlier that someone was trying hook a xbox and DVD player up to the TV in one of the waiting areas.  Meth mom and meth dad thinking they are taking thier baby home with them after CPS told them to fuck off because mom got high right before coming in to give birth.  Then I get called because dad wanted to go full retard in the NICU.  Thats when the fun begins.

A hosptial isnt a stinking hotel.  And show a little respoect for other people shit.  Especially the facility thats probably going to eat the expenses that your unwed daughter isnt going to pay.

And this is the easy shift.  Over at the main campus we are an internal police force and thats where we earn out pay.  Last night get called to a room where a paranoid schizophrenic that was high on meth tried to take a swing at an RN.  I get to the room and this dudes got his middle finger 3 knuckles deep in his butthole because he thinks bugs are crawling up it.  Homeless people and drug addicts think the sign that reads "EMERGENCY ROOM" actually says "come stink up ER lobby and sleep on the couches and pan handle from the people with legit medical issues".  The addicts think it says "come shoot up in our bathrooms".  The guy/lady that staff just had to Narcan because he was dying from a heroin overdose wakes up and starts swinging at staff because they ruined his high.  The inmate that had 2 C.O.'s gaurding him with an open stomach wound managed get his fist inside his wound and start packing it with newspaper.

View Quote

May be time for a new career?
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:22:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, I'm gonna go with "time to change up the scenery" for $200, Alex...
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:24:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Tonight I am working the women and childrens center (birthing center), I'm here every Sat. night till Sunday morning. 100% secure facility. No one goes in or out without going through me, an ID check and being run through the sex offender registry and getting badged. Family members showing up, with grocery bags full of food, pretty much setting up camp in the waiting areas, etc. Had one family trying to set up a fucking buffet outside of the room. I get a call from an RN earlier that someone was trying hook a xbox and DVD player up to the TV in one of the waiting areas. Meth mom and meth dad thinking they are taking thier baby home with them after CPS told them to fuck off because mom got high right before coming in to give birth. Then I get called because dad wanted to go full retard in the NICU. Thats when the fun begins.

A hosptial isnt a stinking hotel. And show a little respoect for other people shit. Especially the facility thats probably going to eat the expenses that your unwed daughter isnt going to pay.

And this is the easy shift. Over at the main campus we are an internal police force and thats where we earn out pay. Last night get called to a room where a paranoid schizophrenic that was high on meth tried to take a swing at an RN. I get to the room and this dudes got his middle finger 3 knuckles deep in his butthole because he thinks bugs are crawling up it. Homeless people and drug addicts think the sign that reads "EMERGENCY ROOM" actually says "come stink up ER lobby and sleep on the couches and pan handle from the people with legit medical issues". The addicts think it says "come shoot up in our bathrooms". The guy/lady that staff just had to Narcan because he was dying from a heroin overdose wakes up and starts swinging at staff because they ruined his high. The inmate that had 2 C.O.'s gaurding him with an open stomach wound managed get his fist inside his wound and start packing it with newspaper.

Nah, I love this job. Pays good, benefits are REAL good and no day is ever the same as the previous. And there is always some excitment.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:26:12 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Nah, I love this job.  Pays good, benefits are REAL good and no day is ever the same as the previous.  And there is always some excitement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tonight I am working the women and childrens center (birthing center), I'm here every Sat. night till Sunday morning. 100% secure facility. No one goes in or out without going through me, an ID check and being run through the sex offender registry and getting badged. Family members showing up, with grocery bags full of food, pretty much setting up camp in the waiting areas, etc. Had one family trying to set up a fucking buffet outside of the room. I get a call from an RN earlier that someone was trying hook a xbox and DVD player up to the TV in one of the waiting areas. Meth mom and meth dad thinking they are taking thier baby home with them after CPS told them to fuck off because mom got high right before coming in to give birth. Then I get called because dad wanted to go full retard in the NICU. Thats when the fun begins.

A hosptial isnt a stinking hotel. And show a little respoect for other people shit. Especially the facility thats probably going to eat the expenses that your unwed daughter isnt going to pay.

And this is the easy shift. Over at the main campus we are an internal police force and thats where we earn out pay. Last night get called to a room where a paranoid schizophrenic that was high on meth tried to take a swing at an RN. I get to the room and this dudes got his middle finger 3 knuckles deep in his butthole because he thinks bugs are crawling up it. Homeless people and drug addicts think the sign that reads "EMERGENCY ROOM" actually says "come stink up ER lobby and sleep on the couches and pan handle from the people with legit medical issues". The addicts think it says "come shoot up in our bathrooms". The guy/lady that staff just had to Narcan because he was dying from a heroin overdose wakes up and starts swinging at staff because they ruined his high. The inmate that had 2 C.O.'s gaurding him with an open stomach wound managed get his fist inside his wound and start packing it with newspaper.

Nah, I love this job.  Pays good, benefits are REAL good and no day is ever the same as the previous.  And there is always some excitement.

Until 5 years form now...and you are so used to dealing with the worst society has to offer that you start treating everyone like the trash that you deal with on a daily basis.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:27:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe it's just me, but when I use the phrase "exciting day", in no way does that imply, suggest, or even fucking hint that there was a guy fishing for bugs in his anus, another packing his intestines with newspaper, or trying to explain to a meth-addled set of parents that they can't have their precious meth baby back
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:27:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Until 5 years form now...and you are so used to dealing with the worst society has to offer that you start treating everyone like the trash that you deal with on a daily basis.
View Quote

...basically, like a cop.

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:28:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is where my hatred of cops comes from....I was raised by them.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:37:02 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Maybe it's just me, but when I use the phrase "exciting day", in no way does that imply, suggest, or even fucking hint that there was a guy fishing for bugs in his anus, another packing his intestines with newspaper, or trying to explain to a meth-addled set of parents that they can't have their precious meth baby back
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nah, I love this job. Pays good, benefits are REAL good and no day is ever the same as the previous. And there is always some excitement.

Quite frequently its a comedy show here. Some of the things you see will keep you laughing for days. But it will twist your sence of humor.

My wife is an RN, my sister is an RN, my brother in law is a fire fighter and I am on the security side. When we all go out to dinner, we have some good stories to pass around but we have to keep our converstations quiet so the rest of the patrons dont get sick at their tables.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 11:06:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

. You have the best stories.

It also seems my membership finally expired. :(
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:56:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Yawn. Tired of mondays sucking. Sigh.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 1:58:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Mondays do suck.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:13:53 AM EDT
[#23]
Ugh....sinus infection is getting worse.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:35:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Hola.  In Austin, staying up late speaking w/ a former Senior Editor of the Iraqi News Agency.  Interesting chap.  Y'all have a good night.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 2:47:44 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:18:27 AM EDT
[#26]
Pulling an all-nighter so I can be ready for my day job tomorrow (later today).

Good thing we've got pounds of these tasty chocolate-covered espresso beans...
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:19:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Should chase each one with a five hour energy.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:28:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Back pulling an extra shift at the Brithing Center.  Must have been a cold winter because we are slammed.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:13:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know about all that... I've had like 7 or 9 cups of coffee already tonight, and I'm eating espresso beans, and chain smoking.

Gotta head into the office in about an hour.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:15:14 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Back pulling an extra shift at the Brithing Center.  Must have been a cold winter because we are slammed.
View Quote

Nah... Trojan just turned-out a few defective batches back in DEC-JAN.

Eta... Or there were just a lot of Operator's Timing and Headspace Errors that month
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:21:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Most of the indiginous population of this town dont even know what a prophilactic is.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:28:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Most of the indiginous population of this town dont even know what a prophilactic is.
View Quote

What the hell kind of a sport is philactic, and who goes pro in that, anyway?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:31:33 AM EDT
[#33]
Lulz!

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:54:47 AM EDT
[#34]
Heyo.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:55:45 AM EDT
[#35]
Mornin!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:08:21 AM EDT
[#36]

Oh herro
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:17:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Going to the office now. It's going to be a fun 12 hours.

Maybe I'll be awake to talk to you fellas (and occasional sophisticated lady folk) tomorrow night.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:26:23 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Mornin!
View Quote

Yarrrrr.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:26:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Oh herro
View Quote

o hai
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:35:07 AM EDT
[#40]
I get to go home and clean the FG and my Deagle™ brand Deagle™ when I'm done with here
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:44:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I get to go home and clean the FG and my Deagle™ brand Deagle™ when I'm done with here
View Quote

How's the Deagle doing, anyway?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:47:19 AM EDT
[#42]
It was honestly a lot more fun in .44Mag than I thought it'd be! Once you get over the mental hump of "Oh god, is this going to hurt?", it's nice. Honestly it's not much more than .45ACP. I'd actually put a 10mm Kimber up as being a bit snappier....or at least really, really, really close to it
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:49:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Well, having a metric fuckload of metal between you and the .44 helps a lot
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:51:33 AM EDT
[#44]
True enough I also learned you can't really hold with your thumbs up close to the gun...a) the slide stop kind of digs into your palm because it's so big and down low...but more importantly because b) the big honkin' thumb safety in the slide will come back and smack into your upper thumb right at the knuckle on the way back...and then again on the way forward
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:52:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Sounds delightful.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:54:58 AM EDT
[#46]
The first 3 or 4 times it's annoying, after that you figure out your grip and go to town...hah I just looked at my thumb and noticed it's bruised where it got smacked
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:56:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Your own little slice of Love from Israel.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:57:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Well, I've had the stupid thing for years now...never put more than 20 rounds through it at a time of .50AE.

Yesterday I put 100 rounds of .44 through it...it's that much more comfortable to shoot.

Though I'm pretty sure it needs new recoil springs...had several FRTB, and one very obvious limp wrist failure to feed that was my fault.  Which reminds me, I should find pricing on that...
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:01:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Next time there's a HTF meet/shoot I'll bring it and a couple other things...if you've never shot one, as a revolver guy, I think you'll love it
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:04:14 AM EDT
[#50]
I shot a .50AE a looooooong time ago, but I'd like to put some rounds through the .44.  I'd really like to find a .41 Mag...
Page / 101
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top