Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2014 7:00:19 PM EDT
As of 8/1/14 Gov Jack Dalrymple has cancelled all non resident carry permits held by MN residents. As has been known for a long period of time MN and ND don't have reciprocity, but as MN residents we have always been allowed to get ND non resident permits, at $120 for 5 years, but that has all ended, ND does not recognize non resident permits from other states. I currently have no way to carry legally even though I work in ND. This all started due to a change for non resident deer hunting licenses in MN. The political games need to stop, I need ND residents to call their reps, and the governors office and end his anti conceal and carry political games. MN's governor is an Anti gun liberal, and we are from and anti gun state, its not going to change sadly, the republicans need to be the bigger men in this situation. MN will allow ND residents to get a non resident MN permit however, in what ever county they choose, which can cost as little as $25. MN residents only option currently is to file a class action lawsuit against the state of ND, which is in process, since they cancelled even newly acquired permits and allowed no refund of fees, which is viewed as a breech of contract.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:02:02 PM EDT
[#1]
But I thought Republicans supported the RKBA?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:02:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:02:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I had to get out of ND because it is chock full of communists.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:03:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:04:06 PM EDT
[#5]
why don't you move to ND?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:05:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Fucking southern Canuks

Actually this shocks me  spent a lot of time in ND people seemed rether good peeps
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:10:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had to get out of ND because it is chock full of communists.
View Quote

Really? Tell me more.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:12:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
But I thought Republicans supported the RKBA?
View Quote

Sounds more like bullshit political games than anti 2nd amentment.

It is complete bullshit they are going to cancel permits still valid.

They should have just quit issuing them at the worst...thats plenty enough
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:13:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
why don't you move to ND?
View Quote

This.

Why live in the communist state of Minnesota ? You'd quit supporting their high taxes if you left too.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:13:09 PM EDT
[#10]
In the meanwhile, it looks like ND honors permits from several states that issue to nonresidents.

http://www.ag.nd.gov/BCI/CW/reciprocity.htm
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:30:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Concealed is concealed?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top