Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:04:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I've eaten there a few times and been in Northgate many a night... and as most have said, I've never seen anything like that. Which is probably why the jury found the way it did... The owner/manager was hosting hiphop nonsense nearby and encouraging them to get late night eats at the store. That was new information for me and completely explains how the jury found McD's liable.

I hope everyone involved in the beating dies of infected anal cysts.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:05:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I heard this talked about at length last month when the verdict came out. The afternoon talk show guy here in Austin (local guy) talked about it for several hours. The only detail provided was that 1) They were beaten up at a McDonald's, and 2) they were hit broadside by a drunk driver running a red light. The talk focused only on the fact that McD's was found 97% liable. No mention of a crowd, no mention of the race.

I had never heard these details before today and it certainly clears up a lot of questions. Even so: McDonald's is NOT 97% at fault here; the people who participated in the riot and beating are, as is the person who was drunk and T-boned the fleeing students. McDonald's bears some culpability, but nowhere near 97% - even if the manager was big in hip-hop circles and there were frequently many unruly customers around.
View Quote

It's interesting that the TX jury blamed McDees, essentially saying, "Well, Any reasonable person should have known that large crowds of Black people inevitably leeds to violence...You should have done something to prevent it."

It's a recurring theme in Our National psyche right now.    The perpetrators cannot be at fault.  It must be something else.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:15:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

They saw this as they pulled in... and they still stopped and got out of their car?

Okay, I'll be the dick and say it... I'm finding it tough to drum up much sympathy for these kids.

Reminds me of the old line... Life is tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Shortly after 2 A.M. that Sunday, they pulled into the parking lot of so-called “University McDonald's” and beheld a scene unlike anything portrayed in all those wholesome McDonald's television commercials.
Before them, hundreds of young black males were loitering about, some without shirts.

They saw this as they pulled in... and they still stopped and got out of their car?

Okay, I'll be the dick and say it... I'm finding it tough to drum up much sympathy for these kids.

Reminds me of the old line... Life is tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid.

Don't blame them.  We're from a different generation.  They are taught by the liberal teachers and the media white guilt, and that black on white racism never happens.  They didn't live long enough to learn that it's bullshit.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:19:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Serious question.

What should the four college students have done?  Gone into the McDs because they have a right to, but ready for a fight...2 against 400?  Left and armed themselves and come back?

We all make choices in life.  When faced with a rattle snake in the wild, I choose to avoid the snake...especially when there are 399 snakes right behind the first one.

These students chose poorly and paid the ultimate price.

Tragic, but there is a lesson in there.

YMMV.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What ? Whites murdered by blacks and little or no mention in the media???

Say it ain't so.

Just last week , in Columbia county Georgia, a man and his wife where attacked in a church parking lot about a mile from my house. She was severely beaten in the face. The husband was shot and killed when he ran towards his wife's screams. The black male left them both in a heap on the asphalt. And liberated their car from them. Obviously he needed it more than they.

Practically no mention in the local media.

gd

According to somre here, they should have just kept on driving...
That attitude of just giving ground and giving ground is pathetic.

Nick

Serious question.

What should the four college students have done?  Gone into the McDs because they have a right to, but ready for a fight...2 against 400?  Left and armed themselves and come back?

We all make choices in life.  When faced with a rattle snake in the wild, I choose to avoid the snake...especially when there are 399 snakes right behind the first one.

These students chose poorly and paid the ultimate price.

Tragic, but there is a lesson in there.

YMMV.

I'm sure all 18yr olds have your keen abilities of situational awerness and at 2 in the morning they're making perfect decisions...

No, fuck those worthless dregs of society that beat those boys, they did this, they are responsible. Enough of this "play stupid games" bullshit. You say that about somebody grabbing a hot pan with their hand, not two young men getting their brains kicked in by a bunch of sub human pieces of shit.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:20:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Don't blame them.  We're from a different generation.  They are taught by the liberal teachers and the media white guilt, and that black on white racism never happens.  They didn't live long enough to learn that it's bullshit.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shortly after 2 A.M. that Sunday, they pulled into the parking lot of so-called “University McDonald's” and beheld a scene unlike anything portrayed in all those wholesome McDonald's television commercials.
Before them, hundreds of young black males were loitering about, some without shirts.

This. Growing up in The Bronx with Irish American, hardworking, taxpaying parents who survived the Great Depression we were taught to stay with our own kind.

They didn't teach us this because they were racists who wanted to impart racism onto their progeny, but rather to protect us. They loved their children and didn't give a rat's ass about who got offended in the process.

And they were right.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:20:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Damn, they must raise some dumb fucking white kids in Flower Mound, Texas.
View Quote

To be fair, the Flower Mound/Grapevine/Highland Village area is fairly culturally diverse in the suburban sense of it being very rare to see gangs of yutes.  If you've never experienced a problem, it's hard to see the problem for what it is before you enter into it.  They were obviously naive kids that didn't know better.  To continue in that vein, the local school system here (LISD) is BIG on the "we're all the same/treat everyone with respect" mentality in regards to racial diversity.  I can honestly say when I was growing up, I knew when it was time to lock the car doors/roll up the windows/get out of dodge.  I was taught those things.  A lot of today's youth aren't.  

Your statement serves no purpose that I can discern, other than possibly making you feel better about your geographic location, or, you really didn't think it through before commenting?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:21:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Shortly after 2 A.M. that Sunday, they pulled into the parking lot of so-called "University McDonald's” and beheld a scene unlike anything portrayed in all those wholesome McDonald's television commercials.

I'm not even joking when I say that I simply can't fathom the fucking biblical level of naivete shown by those kids.

I like to think I have a pretty good imagination, and yet I am unable to envision the universe in which I would have done anything other than drive right by.

I say this at 46... and would have said the same thing at 36, 26, and 16.

I'm honestly having trouble wrapping my head around it.  

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:22:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
...snip...
Meh... these kids were dumb naive as fuck, and sometimes you pay dearly for that.

Frankly, I can't even wrap my head around someone being so stupid naive as to enter that parking lot, much less get out of their car and go into the restaurant.

Way I see it, avoiding 400 black guys in the McDonald's parking at midnight is "behaving normally."

View Quote

FIFY

Sad truth is they likely had no real world experience, and they've been told all of their lives that we're all special snowflakes.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:22:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

How does one defend against a mob like that, while minimizing the risk of prosecution?

Assuming you can't just floor it and GTFO...
View Quote
You don't go where they are.

If caught in it...put in 4wd and do not stop til well clear.

Sort it out later.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:23:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

To be fair, the Flower Mound/Grapevine/Highland Village area is fairly culturally diverse in the suburban sense of it being very rare to see gangs of yutes.  If you've never experienced a problem, it's hard to see the problem for what it is before you enter into it.  They were obviously naive kids that didn't know better.  To continue in that vein, the local school system here (LISD) is BIG on the "we're all the same/treat everyone with respect" mentality in regards to racial diversity.  I can honestly say when I was growing up, I knew when it was time to lock the car doors/roll up the windows/get out of dodge.  I was taught those things.  A lot of today's youth aren't.  

Your statement serves no purpose that I can discern, other than possibly making you feel better about your geographic location, or, you really didn't think it through before commenting?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep these poor kids were from the "Everyone is special and deserves a trophy" generation.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:26:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I'm sure all 18yr olds have your keen abilities of situational awerness and at 2 in the morning they're making perfect decisions...

View Quote
If one of my friends had tried driving into that lot when I was 18, I'd of done a Starsky & Hutch dive-roll right out of the fucking car.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:28:09 PM EDT
[#12]
A cash settlement isn't justice
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:32:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
How does one defend against a mob like that, while minimizing the risk of prosecution?

View Quote

Who says you can't? I have a 4runner, you'd be amazed at what obstacles they can conquer.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:34:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Racism, like the student body president who was black, in the 1970s when A&M was 98% white?

Like my "old lady" (roommate to you non-Ags) who was a large black young man from the hard parts of Galveston who experienced considerable success at A&M and who was grieved by all of his white classmates when he died a year ago of heart disease.  Or my Hispanic, Jewish, and mixed-race classmates who excelled at A&M and beyond, including in the armed services?

Like a recent Cadet Colonel of the Corps of Cadets who was black?

People bring their prejudices to A&M.  A&M is one of the last meritocracies that rewards hard work regardless of race or ethnicity.

Are their white racists in Brazos Co?  Yes.  But to paint A&M as having a seething unseen sense of racism is simply wrong.

Like the many AAs and Hispanic students who have risen by virtue of hard work to high rank in the 2500 member Corps of Cadets?

Like the present Commandant of the Corps GB. Joe Ramirez USA-Ret. who was two years behind me?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a tragedy, and there is no excuse for the behaviour.

This will draw some heat, but was there any indication that the white boys instigated anything?

I spent 4 years at A&M and there are some ignorant kids there who would start something in a situation like that.  Being such a white, conservative school, when you dig down a bit, there is a lot of racism flowing.

Hell I lived in Bryan and used to drive down MLK and the other "ghetto areas".  I would stop at the gas station, etc and never had any issue.  Treat others with respect and most of the time you will be fine.

Racism, like the student body president who was black, in the 1970s when A&M was 98% white?

Like my "old lady" (roommate to you non-Ags) who was a large black young man from the hard parts of Galveston who experienced considerable success at A&M and who was grieved by all of his white classmates when he died a year ago of heart disease.  Or my Hispanic, Jewish, and mixed-race classmates who excelled at A&M and beyond, including in the armed services?

Like a recent Cadet Colonel of the Corps of Cadets who was black?

People bring their prejudices to A&M.  A&M is one of the last meritocracies that rewards hard work regardless of race or ethnicity.

Are their white racists in Brazos Co?  Yes.  But to paint A&M as having a seething unseen sense of racism is simply wrong.

Like the many AAs and Hispanic students who have risen by virtue of hard work to high rank in the 2500 member Corps of Cadets?

Like the present Commandant of the Corps GB. Joe Ramirez USA-Ret. who was two years behind me?

The Cadets and the "my family has been going to A&M for 100 years" students are very different.

I am not saying racism is a rampant institutional issue at A&M, but there is a certain segment of the student body, who are very racist.  I saw it when I was there.  My brother-in-law is there right now and he sees it.

I knew guys that you simply did not go to areas of Bryan or Navasota with them.  They were going to open their ignorant mouth and cause trouble.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:34:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Most crime is black on black and nearly all interracial crime is black attacking whites:

Can't get the video to imbed so here is the link to the Race and Crime Report, which shows the truth about race and crime.

The findings included the fact that, of the approximately 1.7 million
interracial crimes committed in the U.S. each year, 90 percent are
committed by blacks against whites.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:37:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Kimber pepper spray is for black folk

Glock is for every one else...

remember the Newsome murders?    crickets.
View Quote

YES!!!
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:39:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
BxDauR7REPw
View Quote

It does sound like a zipper, the cyclic rate is so fast
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:41:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Whatever happened to the killers?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:42:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm not even joking when I say that I simply can't fathom the fucking biblical level of naivete shown by those kids.

I like to think I have a pretty good imagination, and yet I am unable to envision the universe in which I would have done anything other than drive right by.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shortly after 2 A.M. that Sunday, they pulled into the parking lot of so-called "University McDonald's” and beheld a scene unlike anything portrayed in all those wholesome McDonald's television commercials.

I'm near the same age.  Read DOW's post.  We've been brought up differently.  To us, it's pretty darn obvious to avoid but not to them.  They've been purposefully misinformed.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I'm near the same age.  Read DOW's post.  We've been brought up differently.  To us, it's pretty darn obvious to avoid but not to them.  They've been purposefully misinformed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Man, that is some generation gap.

My wife just got home. I asked her if she would have gone into that McDonalds with her friends when she was 18. She just laughed.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:45:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck prosecution! Myself and my loved ones are walking out and I'll deal with the bullshit later. All of these kangaroo court shit that goes on will cause someone to hesitate and that moment they should be pressing that trigger.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:46:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see you are unfamiliar with relluc.  He chimes in on every Texas thread with some half witted snarky comment that makes him giggle and reminds everyone else just how obsessed he is.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:48:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank God you are so fucking smart. I guess those kids got what they deserved because they were kids, and sometimes kids show a lack of judgement. Maybe you should pull out the Darwin reference too.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:48:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Judging from this incident and countless others, so-called "racism" seems to be a pretty good survival mechanism. A so-called "racist" wouldn't have stopped at this McShithole and wound hence still be alive.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:49:10 PM EDT
[#25]
I stopped going to McDonalds, Walmart, and every other place where lowlifes shop and eat. My life has gotten significantly better.

I wish I had the money to relocate to a nicer area, which I'm saving for, but it can't happen soon enough.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:51:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fucking floor it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:57:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The Cadets and the "my family has been going to A&M for 100 years" students are very different.

I am not saying racism is a rampant institutional issue at A&M, but there is a certain segment of the student body, who are very racist.  I saw it when I was there.  My brother-in-law is there right now and he sees it.

I knew guys that you simply did not go to areas of Bryan or Navasota with them.  They were going to open their ignorant mouth and cause trouble.
View Quote

I had 5 different roommates while I was there.

2 white
1 hispanic
1 black
1 vietnamese

Damn now that I've actually written it out, I had more non-white roommates than white roommates.

We still had bonfire back then. If you worked on cut, load or stack, everybody had your back, didn't matter who you were. I had more friends, guys I didn't even know by name, who were friends just because I got out there and busted my ass.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:59:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:00:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

What the!? ? I did some crazy stuff when I was at A&M.  But I NEVER heard of produce fights behind Albertsons at 5am - what the hell did I miss!?!?!??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since there are a number of ol ags here, anyone else remember hanging out in the old Albertsons/Skaggs parking lot (behind McDonalds) at 5am dodging produce and eggs with 200 of your closest friends?

No one was ever beaten to death or permanently injured.

What the!? ? I did some crazy stuff when I was at A&M.  But I NEVER heard of produce fights behind Albertsons at 5am - what the hell did I miss!?!?!??

We were in FRONT of the Albertsons at 5am. Good times, scratch that... GREAT TIMES. It was the kind of stuff I hope to remember on my deathbed and smile.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:10:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Me too. Many years ago, at 16 I went to music festival downtown in the middleling size town I lived in and a friend was supposed to pick me up after it was over. He didn't show up and at 1:00am I could have walked home (it was only a couple miles) but even at 16 I wasn't stupid enough to walk through a black neighborhood at 1:00am. I called a cab.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:20:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:[/b]
I know that the majority of black Americans do not want whites attacked.

Proof?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:21:10 PM EDT
[#32]
This is sad. Haven't heard about this
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:25:19 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Thank God you are so fucking smart. I guess those kids got what they deserved because they were kids, and sometimes kids show a lack of judgement. Maybe you should pull out the Darwin reference too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, c'mon... how do you make it to adulthood in America, in this day and age, and not realize that you were rolling into mortal danger the instant you saw that parking lot?

Did they never see the news? Did they not have internet access? Had they never seen The Wire?

Unless you were an exchange student from Mars, how could you be that detached from the realities of life in this country?

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:28:56 PM EDT
[#34]
They obviously didn't have a brodozer.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:31:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sharpton and Jackson would disagree.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:38:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Were it my son had been there the justice I would seek would be a good bit different.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:40:19 PM EDT
[#37]
OP, of course you won't hear about it on the  liberal-dominated news media.  

It does not fit the liberal media paradigm that white people are evil oppressors and black people are all innocent oppressed victims.  So, it did not happen.

Don't you know that white males are responsible for every bad thing that has happened in the entire world?   It must be so.   I had a militant feminist tell me this once with a straight face.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:48:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:51:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I know THINK that the majority of black Americans do not want whites attacked.
View Quote

I know that the majority of black Americans voted for and continue to support those who enable, sympathize with, fail to properly prosecute, cover up for, and blatantly display a double standard regarding those who commit these acts.

Listen to those condemning the people committing these savage crimes and expressing their own outrage at their own kind. I have heard a few. Mostly all I hear is the tinnitus.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:33:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Somehow, this will be blamed on Johnny Football...
View Quote

I betcha the Admin sure as hell didnt' want the info getting out during his "run" ...
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:43:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Where’s a basketball when you need one?

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:52:57 PM EDT
[#43]
I work with so many stupid white liberals. I tell them they better keep their lilly white asses in their  mcmansions  far away from their fellow democrats. I've lived in the hood, I suffer under no delusions.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:53:18 PM EDT
[#44]
I had not heard of this until now.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That McDonalds should be renamed the Derbyshire Memorial McDonalds.  

They should sue to make that happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
needs more Derbyshire's Rules

link

That McDonalds should be renamed the Derbyshire Memorial McDonalds.  

They should sue to make that happen.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:04:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Nick
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Say it ain't so.

Just last week , in Columbia county Georgia, a man and his wife where attacked in a church parking lot about a mile from my house. She was severely beaten in the face. The husband was shot and killed when he ran towards his wife's screams. The black male left them both in a heap on the asphalt. And liberated their car from them. Obviously he needed it more than they.

gd

Nick

If you were about to go into a parking lot at night and you observed a crowd of 400 young, drunk, blacks with their shirts off and their gangsta on, you'd be crazy to go in there. Make it 100 people. You'd still be crazy to go in there without a fire team.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:07:48 PM EDT
[#47]
Eh, they probably thought it was a rap concert.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:11:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

If you were about to go into a parking lot at night and you observed a crowd of 400 young, drunk, blacks with their shirts off and their gangsta on, you'd be crazy to go in there. Make it 100 people. You'd still be crazy to go in there without a fire team.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Say it ain't so.

gd

Nick

What’s interesting is I’ve traveled to Asia, South America, the Caribbean and Europe. Never once in any foreign country have I felt as unsafe as I do in a black neighborhood here in the USA. Sad, sad people. Kings of a mound of shit.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:11:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Thats what I was thinking. Hell are there even 400 blacks in College Station?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Crazy that the jury said McDonalds was liable for a fight outside and a car crash off the property.

This.

Supposedly there had been more than 20 fights that year alone (for that one store).  Police were called almost all of those times.  Plaintiffs successfully argued that that put McDonalds on notice that security for its late night customers was needed and they failed to provide it.  Not saying I agree or disagree - just relaying what I have read.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/07/30/mcdonalds-ordered-to-pay-27-million-for-teens-deaths/

ETA - No way in hell it was 400 there..... College Station PD would have an MRAP on scene in about 3 minutes.  This article says mob of 15 to 20.....I think that is more likely. Either way never get out of the boat.

Thats what I was thinking. Hell are there even 400 blacks in College Station?

Seriously? We have a huge black community in BCS, not even counting the populations of Hearne, Calvert, Normangee, etc.
Our area is growing rapidly and the crime rate is increasing right along with it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:14:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Really? - Are you a liberal?

Sounds like you are making excuses for the thugs that killed them.

Also sounds like you are wholly accepting of the fact that these scum bags were able to kill these kids and that it was their fault for "being there".

Maybe you should get your fat arse out of your mom's basement and start going out to colleges and sharing your copious "life experience" with them.  That way you would be doing something constructive instead of being a dick and blaming the dumb white kids for wanting to behave normally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Too bad. Maybe if they weren't so stupid and probably liberal they would still be alive. They lacked life experience.

Really? - Are you a liberal?

Sounds like you are making excuses for the thugs that killed them.

Also sounds like you are wholly accepting of the fact that these scum bags were able to kill these kids and that it was their fault for "being there".

Maybe you should get your fat arse out of your mom's basement and start going out to colleges and sharing your copious "life experience" with them.  That way you would be doing something constructive instead of being a dick and blaming the dumb white kids for wanting to behave normally.

I don't think you have anything in England that compares to this. A football riot would be close, but it doesn't have the same racial aspect and the level of violence is much higher here.

When you see a crowd like that and you're white, you leave. You're dealing with an angry crowd whose members either are criminals or idolize them. Killings are common in crowds like that, as well as vicious beatings. The black on black stuff is bad enough. Each faction hates the others, but if you're white, they all hate you.

Imagine PIRA thuggery only worse.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top