BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:32:06 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I just want something like a Harley low rider or a forty eight.
View Quote

Ok I'm done here.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:34:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Ok I'm done here.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok I'm done here.

You don't think the OP would rock a TW200 do you???  
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:35:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Watched a guy on a Harley get creamed two days ago. If this crash happened in two cars there would have been bent metal. As it happened dude got knocked into the median, fell off his bike and landed in the opposite traffice lane. Have fun OP!
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:39:07 AM EDT
[#4]
MSF...

Ninja 250...

Trackdays...

Profit.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:40:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote

I stopped caring when I read this.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:50:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This kills the newbie and is bad advice.  You want to start with something smaller and more manageable like a 500

http://www.dirtrider.com/wp/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/1996-kawasaki-kx500-rebuild/teardown1b.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You must purchase a Hayabusa.
1999 model was the fast one.
Do not listen to any bullshit, your skillset will grow to accomodate the machine.

This kills the newbie and is bad advice.  You want to start with something smaller and more manageable like a 500

http://www.dirtrider.com/wp/wp-content/blogs.dir/15/files/1996-kawasaki-kx500-rebuild/teardown1b.jpg

ah the good (deadly) ole days!
bad mofo right there
i briefly owned a CR of the same displacement and vintage quite a few years back.
that machine will teach you respect
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:01:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is probably a little assholish............ but I gotta agree with you.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:10:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Go buy a cheap dirt bike and learn on it first. People that have skills from dirt bike riding tend to live longer riding on the road.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:14:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Don't forget to wear shorts and sneakers while riding.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:15:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's more than a little assholish.  It's hugely assholish.

Bike snobs are worse than Glock fanbois.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:16:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Hadn't been on a bike 35 years ...turned 48 last summer and I bought a Triumph ....well the Daytona ....Take your time ...Take the course and wear the gear..and don't grab that throttle like its your wife's ass after a few PBRs.....respect it.  I got the the hang of it and I had the best score on the MSF riding course and my classmates were guys half my age.....and I turned 49 today ...and had a nice ride this morning.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:17:10 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Go buy a cheap dirt bike and learn on it first. People that have skills from dirt bike riding tend to live longer riding on the road.
View Quote
I grew up on dirt bikes and I never had people determined to kill me with

their car in the dirt. Street riding requires a whole different mind set. If you ride like you are invisible and everyone wants to kill you then you might

live longer on a motorcycle.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:20:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I grew up on dirt bikes and I never had people determined to kill me with   their car in the dirt. Street riding requires a whole different mind set. If you ride like you are invisible and everyone wants to kill you then you might

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I grew up on dirt bikes and I never had people determined to kill me with   their car in the dirt. Street riding requires a whole different mind set. If you ride like you are invisible and everyone wants to kill you then you might

Roadracers train on dirt to improve the bike handling skills
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:23:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then what should I get?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:25:05 AM EDT
[#15]
For your first bike, buy something medium sized and used that you won't mind banging up... because you will.

My first when I got back was an '82 Magna V45 for $700.  I still have it collecting cobwebs in the garage if anyone wants to make me an offer.  

Once I knew it was for me, I bought a new '09 VTX1300T which I still ride today.

Don't go out and buy a new $25,000 bike.  Or even a used $15,000 bike.  Make that your second bike.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:27:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Take a motorcycle riding class.
View Quote

Yup. Then decide what you want.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:29:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Get a decent used bike because you WILL drop it while you learn to ride.
Take the class!!!!!
When riding on the street just remember that every idiot cage driver is trying to kill you, so be prepared for the most moronic move they could make.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:29:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nice bike!
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:35:38 AM EDT
[#19]
dual sport crew checking in....so much fun
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:42:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i didn't take it as a bike snob comment, i took it as a terrible first bike choice comment.
most folks who make similar first bike choices do it based only on website photos, image, SOA, that kind of shit. they tend to already have their minds made up and cant be convinced otherwise until after they have already spent the money, rode their new purchase for a while and then ridden something different by chance.
some poor fools go their whole life never riding anything other than HD.
i don't hate HD, but nothing makes you appreciate other mfg's more than spending time on a harley.
my advice would be:
buy a helmet,jacket,boots, and gloves
take a msf course,
get your license,
go test drive as many different bikes as you can before you buy anything, start small
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:46:04 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

There is truth in this.  I cut out a lot of my trips and in-the-city riding after the kids.  Driving in traffic sucks because a lot of your options for aggressive riding or escape routes are taken away.  Bikes are great when they don't have to play by car rules on the cars penned-in turf.

But there is also truth in driving defensively.  Humans have that primal 'hunt or be hunted' deep inside, and it is fun to wake up those senses, and they come alive on a motorcycle.  Hard to explain.

"You pay your money and take your chances."

I have a big life insurance policy, and if I am taken out, at least my family will know it was doing something I enjoyed, after 10k's of miles.  No one gets out alive anyway.

P.S.  the Keith Code books, "A twist of the wrist" as mentioned earlier are excellent, it made me a better cage driver as well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As someone who has been riding for over 30 years It used to be more enjoyable.....I have had more close calls with inattentive drivers in the last two to three years than the previous 27....I have had my bike down on more than one occasion and if you log enough miles you will too.......That part I don't mind and can handle....getting ran over while sitting at a stoplight by 19 year old texting suzy driving her dads 6000lb SUV is another matter......

There is truth in this.  I cut out a lot of my trips and in-the-city riding after the kids.  Driving in traffic sucks because a lot of your options for aggressive riding or escape routes are taken away.  Bikes are great when they don't have to play by car rules on the cars penned-in turf.

But there is also truth in driving defensively.  Humans have that primal 'hunt or be hunted' deep inside, and it is fun to wake up those senses, and they come alive on a motorcycle.  Hard to explain.

"You pay your money and take your chances."

I have a big life insurance policy, and if I am taken out, at least my family will know it was doing something I enjoyed, after 10k's of miles.  No one gets out alive anyway.

P.S.  the Keith Code books, "A twist of the wrist" as mentioned earlier are excellent, it made me a better cage driver as well.

Some rules I follow.......
*wanna be cool and different wear a helmet" I cannot believe the amount of riders and passengers I see without a helmet...to each his own but I only have one mellon and as I said above there are two types of riders...those who have gone down and those who will
*never ride in a cars blind spot...ever...do it and you will find a quarter panel in your face
*never ride in the center of your lane....once you start riding you will realize how slick the pavement actually is....
*never follow to close to the car in front of you especially approaching an intersection....place yourself in the inside 1/3 of your lane so oncoming traffic can see you......they will turn into you if they don't see you..remember texting is very important and takes priority
*When sitting at a traffic light position your bike for a quick exit leaving several feet between you and the car in front of you...flash your brake lights like a strobe if you see a car approaching in your rear view mirror......
*Never grab a handful of front brake while moving at parking lot speed....at extremely low speeds your rear brake is your friend...use it in conjunction with your throttle at very slow speeds (you can thank me later)
*stay out of the marbles.....all of the gravel...trash etc...accumulates on the shoulder...get in the marbles and your going down
*buy a real obnoxious helmet they stand out in the background
*learn how to pick your bike up properly by yourself....MSF will cover this in their course but it's simple leverage and using your leg muscles....

If you don't want to benefit from 30 years of experience on two wheels please disregard and go out and buy the fastest bike you can afford forget the helmet and live like everyday is your last (insert pic of no regrets tattoo here)

You have to ride as if everyone is out to kill you
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:46:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s247.photobucket.com/user/bhsdriller/media/100B0840.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg137/bhsdriller/100B0840.jpg</a>
View Quote

garage/driveway full of yota's and dirtbikes, you and i would get along
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:47:01 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok I'm done here.

Doesn't have to be a T-dub. The T-dub ain't for everybody. My DD is a Versys these days.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:48:10 AM EDT
[#24]
im bikeless after riding 16yrs.  meh...

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:55:28 AM EDT
[#25]
I went the dual-sport route last year. My Yamaha WR250R in front of a friends Honda CRF250L.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:55:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I have no idea what that is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your first bike should definitely be a Hayabusa.

I have no idea what that is.

The ugliest bike in existence. Where's the link to that song "Bubble bubble bubble butt" again?....  There is is...

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:05:41 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It ain't snobbery - I've owned Harleys. It's seeing someone who has ZERO experience fixate on a brand instead of choosing a class based on the type of ride they want to do.

Shows me their interest is more in what it looks like than what it's going to do for them, how it's going to help them be a better rider or enjoy it more, or be safe and proficient.

I'd say the precise same thing if someone said they wanted a dual sport and said they want an R1200GSA before they threw their leg over any kind of bike.

If you already have your mind made up, then I have nothing to help you with....and my concern stops right there.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:06:38 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Then what should I get?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then what should I get?

Experience, preferably on something cheap and disposable with good handling, braking and agility....and lots of it. If you can't take classes, then read a shit ton about motorcycle physics and handling so you're at least working on knowledge as you build skill. <100% non assholish answer that will make you a better rider than starting out on the bike you think you'll end up with.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:07:36 AM EDT
[#29]
The Harleys are pretty safe to own.  Especially considering how much time they spend on trailers or in the bed of pickup trucks.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:45:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I went the dual-sport route last year. My Yamaha WR250R in front of a friends Honda CRF250L.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg281/Avenger069/WRR_zps3a2c920b.jpg
View Quote

Great suggestion.  Honestly I learned street riding on a 650 dual sport (had ridden dirt bikes when I was younger) and they're a blast.  Teaches you how to ride on dirt and pavement (two very different animals) and makes you a better street rider.  You don't see too many dual sporter riders low side any bike.  They seem to have more awareness when it comes to gravel/oil/slick road conditions in turns.  The ones that hop on a 600cc or liter bike "crotch rocket" and tear down canyon roads with little experience and no regard to road conditions are the ones who end up eating through a straw or in a jar on the fireplace mantle.  If you want to ride like that head to a track in a controlled environment.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:55:43 AM EDT
[#31]
When in doubt, gas it out...
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:00:01 AM EDT
[#32]
If anything, get some personal motorcycle experience so you can read these threads with great amusement.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:18:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
<a href="http://s247.photobucket.com/user/bhsdriller/media/100B0840.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg137/bhsdriller/100B0840.jpg</a>
View Quote

Won't get any disagreement from me...
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:58:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

No one is saying MC's aren't dangerous.

I know.  Nearly got killed on one.  But guess what?  Even though it wasn't my fault, I could and SHOULD have avoided it.

I commute 70+ miles a day.  On my motorcycle.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh and don't let anyone tell you you'll die or it's too dangerous. I bought into that crap years ago and lost a lot of good years I could have been riding.  It's equivalent to people telling you not to get a gun for self defense because someone will use it on you.  That's BS.  Educate yourself, become proficient, and do what any grown ass man has a right to do and don't listen to naysayers.  That's my biggest piece of advice.

+1.

Go on youtube and watch crash videos.  Then realize that a VERY high percentage were completely avoidable if the motorcycle rider had been riding 'correctly'.  Very few accidents are unavoidable.

I'd be willing to bet that many of those Youtube videos were from sport riders trying to show off their skills, not your typical rider.  Riding is EXTREMELY dangerous since you have very little to protect from injury/death.  Once you start riding and begin enjoying yourself, you tend to let your guard down and that becomes deadly.  I'd be willing to bet that each of us personally know a person or have been involved in a crash while waiting at an intersection so imagine how a biker would do.

I'd compare riding to going to the local gun range on ladies night and trying to change your target while the range is hot.

(Former biker with over 100K miles commuting in extremely heavy rush hour traffic)

No one is saying MC's aren't dangerous.

I know.  Nearly got killed on one.  But guess what?  Even though it wasn't my fault, I could and SHOULD have avoided it.

I commute 70+ miles a day.  On my motorcycle.

I doubt AZ has the volume of traffic as TX but if you concede that there is a 5% chance of you getting run over (no way to avoid) and you ride volumes of miles, you will be a statistic.  That is why there's the saying "It's not a matter of if, but when".

BTW, I see vehicles rearended practically on a daily basis which a biker can not protect against.  That is why most bikers I know refuse to risk their lives commuting on bikes in heavily congested cities and would instead ride on weekends on the backroads (which are not much safer).
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:06:28 AM EDT
[#35]
I also see plenty of rear end collisions on some of the busiest highways in America.

Mostly it's due to people following too closely.   You can help the tailgator behind you by leaving yourself plenty of stopping distance and line of sight between you and the vehicle ahead of you.   That way, when they slam on their brakes, you can slow down gradually, so that asshole on your rear tire has a chance to slow down too.

On a motorcycle, use your skinny profile to your advantage and always position yourself in the lane so you can see many cars ahead.    That way you and the asshole tailgating you don't get surprised.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:23:00 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

The Harleys are pretty safe to own.  Especially considering how much time they spend on trailers or in the bed of pickup trucks.
View Quote
I have owned many Harleys over the past 30/years.

I have never had one in the back of a truck or on a trailer.

I average 7000 plus miles a year on a motorcycle just commuting .

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:43:36 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

On a motorcycle, use your skinny profile to your advantage and always position yourself in the lane so you can see many cars ahead.    That way you and the asshole tailgating you don't get surprised.
View Quote

When I get a tailgater, I'll slow down, get to the curb and wave his dumb ass past me. It's not worth losing the game of physics, and if he's too close even if I'm hyper vigilant and brake normally his inability to stop safely could mean my life.

Space is always your friend on 2 wheels...the more you got, the better you can ride and escape hazards and dumb shits.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:44:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Hadn't been on a bike 35 years ...turned 48 last summer and I bought a Triumph ....well the Daytona ....Take your time ...Take the course and wear the gear..and don't grab that throttle like its your wife's ass after a few PBRs.....respect it.  I got the the hang of it and I had the best score on the MSF riding course and my classmates were guys half my age.....and I turned 49 today ...and had a nice ride this morning.
View Quote

Happy Birfday!  
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:48:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

When I get a tailgater, I'll slow down, get to the curb and wave his dumb ass past me. It's not worth losing the game of physics, and if he's too close even if I'm hyper vigilant and brake normally his inability to stop safely could mean my life.

Space is always your friend on 2 wheels...the more you got, the better you can ride and escape hazards and dumb shits.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's nice when you're on a sparsely traveled road, but when you're in the mornining rush hour commute, you usually have a line of vehicles in the lane next to you and no space to get over.  

The only other alternative is to pull over the emergency lane and let them pass, but if you did that everytime somebody decided to tailgate, you'd never get to work because it's hell waiting for a gap to get back into traffic.

Space being your friend is basic common sense and what everyone should strive for, but in reality, you're not going to always have that luxury.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:48:27 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

For your first bike, buy something medium sized and used that you won't mind banging up... because you will.
My first when I got back was an '82 Magna V45 for $700.  I still have it collecting cobwebs in the garage if anyone wants to make me an offer.  
Once I knew it was for me, I bought a new '09 VTX1300T which I still ride today.
Don't go out and buy a new $25,000 bike.  Or even a used $15,000 bike.  Make that your second bike.

View Quote

This is great advice.  Get something upright, cheap, and not too powerful.  Learn to ride it and don't sweat it if it falls over a few times.  Once you get skilled enough, then consider a "nice" bike.  Who knows, after riding a bit you might change your mind.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:51:22 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
View Quote

Or a VMAX...

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:54:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That's nice when you're on a sparsely traveled road, but when you're in the mornining rush hour commute, you usually have a line of vehicles in the lane next to you and no space to get over.  

The only other alternative is to pull over the emergency lane and let them pass, but if you did that everytime somebody decided to tailgate, you'd never get to work because it's hell waiting for a gap to get back into traffic.

Space being your friend is basic common sense and what everyone should strive for, but in reality, you're not going to always have that luxury.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lane split. Seriously.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:58:06 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Lane split. Seriously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lane split. Seriously.

That's still illegal in VA and I'm not sure it's the safest thing to do.

I've been managing it just fine by keeping a healthy following distance.  It's easy to get lulled into following too closely when riding on a motorcycle.  I see it all the time.   And contrary to what many people might think, a car will actually stop faster than a motorcycle, even a sportbike.

Ride smooth, maintain consistent speed, and be predictable.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:00:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Doesn't have to be a T-dub. The T-dub ain't for everybody. My DD is a Versys these days.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok I'm done here.

Both are excellent choices....
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:01:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

this. ftw
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:03:28 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You make an decent case for not motorcycling on heavily traveled multiple lane highways during peak times...sometimes I forget people cram themselves into rush hour mayhem. My commute never involved that, and if it had I would have just stuck to a car to be honest. I fucking HATE being on a bike in that shit.

On the occasions I do get caught in heavy multiple lanes I go to the outsides and keep my escape route on the emergency lane...at least if I have no choice in the traffic I can squirt out there.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:07:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

You make an decent case for not motorcycling on heavily traveled multiple lane highways during peak times...sometimes I forget people cram themselves into rush hour mayhem. My commute never involved that, and if it had I would have just stuck to a car to be honest. I fucking HATE being on a bike in that shit.

On the occasions I do get caught in heavy multiple lanes I go to the outsides and keep my escape route on the emergency lane...at least if I have no choice in the traffic I can squirt out there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Motorcycling is not for the faint of heart, that is for sure.

They just repaved many sections of our highways too.  It's dreamy like riding on a cloud of titties.

If I don't get on my bike and tear down the highway at least twice a week, I start contemplating the futility of life.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:14:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Yamaha FZ-09
Triumph Speed Triple.
At least that's what my next bike would probably be.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:14:45 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Funny, I've been thinking the same thing as a way to get to the train.  I planned on taking the MSF and getting a small bike.  But folks seem to say there are bikers who have crashed and those who haven't crashed yet, and I'm not sure I need that.  Plus, with all the gear that you should wear, it isn't that practical to haul that all to work.
View Quote
I rode for years, commuting back and forth to a decent sized city where I work.

I bought a large tailbag that used straps to stay on the bike.  It had a carry strap and it turned into a large duffle bag off the bike.

I normally wore textile overpants (ventilation for hot weather, zip out insulator for cold weather) a t-shirt and an armored leather, vented jacket over that.

Boots were motorcycle boots that looked like normal work boots - reinforced in toes and ankle area.

I changed at work.

The only reason I stopped riding was the fact my ONLY riding was pretty much commuting.  Keeping up with my kid and coaching ate most of my time.  I plan to buy another bike shortly.

I rode a YZF600R - Considered a sportbike / sport tourer.  Easy to work on, knocked down close to 50mpg and hauled ass if desired.  

I can't do cruisers - makes my back hurt.  Besides, taking corners is the best part of riding, at least for me.

Take the MSF - seriously do it.

Get gear.

I know guys who talk about "That gear is hot etc etc" but let me tell you this...

Find a large blacktop parking lot.  Wearing jeans and a t-shirt, run as fast as you can then treat said black top like a slip and slide.  Now imagine doing that at 35mph.

Buy gear.

Plenty of online places to shop closeouts, no excuse not to gear up.  I went down geared up - not my fault.  Got right back up.

Riding isn't for everyone.  Don't take it as a knock.  If you can't multitask easily, then riding, especially on interstates and in traffic might not be for you.

I miss it.

Hell I rode to work 9 months out of the year.  With the right gear plus gloves, down to close to freezing was comfy on the bike.  Plus, every day, after work - get on the bike and all the bullshit of the work day disappeared when the bike fired up.  

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:15:28 PM EDT
[#50]
I got a forty eight for my first bike and loved it. I only got rid of it because I moved to VA from Maui and it stopped being a practical commuter vehicle for me. I coincidentally average 48mpg with it and put on about 1,000 miles a month. Never had a mechanical issue. It was an easy bike to learn on. It turned well and was very stable. They are cool bikes if they appeal to you, I got a lot of compliments on it.

Whatever you get, make sure you like it and ride safely.

Drinking and riding is retarded.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top