Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2014 8:33:46 PM EDT
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08/19/isis-reportedly-outing-middle-eastern-intelligence-agents/

The terrorist group ISIS is actively outing agents from Middle Eastern intelligence services -- as many as 30 in the last two months -- by posting their pictures and locations on social media, a counterterrorism source told Fox News.

In some cases, the source, who asked not to be identified due to the sensitivity of the investigations, said the Islamic State appeared to be getting the agents' identities from Saudi sympathizers....
View Quote

If it's a dupe, please link.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:39:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:41:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The terrorist group ISIS is actively outing agents from Middle Eastern intelligence services -- as many as 30 in the last two months -- by posting their pictures and locations on social media, a counterterrorism source told Fox News.

In some cases, the source, who asked not to be identified due to the sensitivity of the investigations, said the Islamic State appeared to be getting the agents' identities from Saudi sympathizers....
View Quote
View Quote

We invaded the wrong countries after 9/11.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:42:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Saudi sympathizers... Who saw that coming?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:45:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck it i say we go for a middle east vs. the rest of the world all out rumble.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:00:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:07:46 PM EDT
[#6]
The entire Saudi intelligence community needs to be whacked.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:08:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Our ally is going to get themselves fucked up one day over all this.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:14:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Yep  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep  

Ironically, all our biggest "friends" in the Middle East, are the real source for the Wahhabi movement.  While the Shiites do have their radicals, they don't compare with the insane religious violence that the Sunnis have spawned.   We've always ignored the fact that Wahhabism came from Saudi Arabia, and is still supported and promoted by them and many of the other Arab states.  

Their imaginary god not only condones violence, they imagine he encourages and rewards it.  

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:51:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Ironically, all our biggest "friends" in the Middle East, are the real source for the Wahhabi movement.  While the Shiites do have their radicals, they don't compare with the insane religious violence that the Sunnis have spawned.   We've always ignored the fact that Wahhabism came from Saudi Arabia, and is still supported and promoted by them and many of the other Arab states.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep  

Their imaginary god not only condones violence, they imagine he encourages and rewards it.  

Careful you are on thin ice. If you state it as/the undeniable fact that islam and the koran in its truest form not only encourages violence to non believers but mandates it and the killing of non muslims to create a global caliphate you are going down the path of getting band from this site. Even if you can show undeniably in the the koran and in the roots of the islamic movement.  Just looking out for ya bud.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:59:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The entire Saudi intelligence community needs to be whacked.

View Quote

Sounds like some Saudi intelligence officials need their names leaked if true.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:18:03 PM EDT
[#11]
I just wish Isreal would "level" the playing field over there
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 4:24:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Hmm...more help from the Saudis I see...

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 4:35:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Careful you are on thin ice. If you state it as/the undeniable fact that islam and the koran in its truest form not only encourages violence to non believers but mandates it and the killing of non muslims to create a global caliphate you are going down the path of getting band from this site. Even if you can show undeniably in the the koran and in the roots of the islamic movement.  Just looking out for ya bud.  
View Quote

I don't think I've seen anyone get banned for criticizing Islam.   I've seen people get banned for "killemall" type statements, tho.

Islam is a fucked up religion.   Not a fan of religion in general, but Islam is especially derpy.

I mean, no one ever worries about raging Buddhist terrorists.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 4:36:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah no shit
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 6:50:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I don't think I've seen anyone get banned for criticizing Islam.   I've seen people get banned for "killemall" type statements, tho.

Islam is a fucked up religion.   Not a fan of religion in general, but Islam is especially derpy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The United Nations has confirmed that at least 48 Muslims appear to have been killed when Buddhist mobs attacked a village in an isolated corner of western Burma, violence that has been vehemently denied by the government since it was first reported by The Associated Press just over a week ago.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2014/01/24/burma_buddhists_kill_scores_of_muslims_says_un.html

They don't have the body count, but they aren't always as peaceful as hollywood portrays them either.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 6:56:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08/19/isis-reportedly-outing-middle-eastern-intelligence-agents/

View Quote

If it's a dupe, please link.
View Quote

The US State Department is one giant collection of Saudi sympathizers.  

Mark my words.  One day we will all discover ISIS was funded, trained, and supported by the US .gov complex.  It is just too close to a coincidence to see ISIS get all this money and power right after Obama was shot down by Congress in his attempt to help Al Qaeda in Syria.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 6:57:15 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

The US State Department is one giant collection of Saudi sympathizers.  

Mark my words.  One day we will all discover ISIS was funded, trained, and supported by the US .gov complex.  It is just too close to a coincidence to see ISIS get all this money and power right after Obama was shot down by Congress in his attempt to help Al Qaeda in Syria.
View Quote

Whether intentional or not, the US government DID create the conditions which resulted in ISIS' birth and rise to power. There is no question about that.

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 7:00:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Duh. Cave ninjas lack the funding for their great ambitions. Their funding comes from somewhere. Wasn't Iraq. Wasn't Iran. Wasn't Libya. Aww hell, we know who it was.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 7:02:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Saudi sympathizers... Who saw that coming?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

They won't exist anymore once Mecca falls.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 7:32:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 7:34:20 PM EDT
[#21]
How does ISIS compare to other terrorist groups in the middle east in recent times?
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 7:36:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Fuck it i say we go for a middle east vs. the rest of the world all out rumble.
View Quote

I thought there was gonna be a big religious war III but it looks like we've eliminated our end via God out of school and such.....
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 7:38:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Just like WikiLeaks.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 9:22:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 9:38:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps some do...

http://world.time.com/2013/06/20/extremist-buddhist-monks-fight-oppression-with-violence/

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 9:40:08 PM EDT
[#26]
I suspect ISIS's main goal is to wipe the Saudi Kingdom off the the map.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 9:50:51 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps some do...

http://world.time.com/2013/06/20/extremist-buddhist-monks-fight-oppression-with-violence/

Note the common denominator.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 9:57:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Our ally is going to get themselves fucked up one day over all this.
View Quote

They are not as homogenous as many think they are. Lots of divide between the Royals and the subjects/zealots. Things could get ugly there sometime.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:21:04 PM EDT
[#29]

Official: 15 of 19 Sept. 11 hijackers were Saudi
View Quote

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/world/2002/02/06/saudi.htm

People tend to just shout that you are a tinfoiler if you give them that info. If Saudi didn't have oil we would not be very friendly with them.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:24:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Funny thing about purges - you often end up wiping out some of your best lieutenants in the dragnet.  Wups.  

Excellent opportunity to "accidentally" let slip some hints suggesting a couple of their more competent field personal are secretly our agents!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top