BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:10:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
so which male dancer did you cheat with?
View Quote

hahahahahaha
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:10:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

What does the frequency of the behavior have to do with it being classified as cheating?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did they fuck the male dancer?  Cheating

Did they lick whipped creme off his wiener?  Debatable.  It's a fuckign penis get over it

Did they just act all trashy with him?  Not cheating unless they habitually do this.

What does the frequency of the behavior have to do with it being classified as cheating?

If I found out my SO licked whipped cream off of some male dancer's dick, we'd be over.  No cheating means don't so shit that is "questionable" and then debate with me about how since it is "questionable" that it isn't cheating.  If I can't get a BJ without it being cheating, she can't lick dick and say it's kosher.  I don't do the double standard for women.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:10:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Hospitals are like one giant soap opera.

women in every nook and cranny- nurses, admin, secretaries, different types of techs and aids. I had a friend ask me about what its like to work in a large hospital. I told him imagine any Skinimax show on TV, put it in a hospital setting and run with the ball.
employees having sex in closets, patients beds, break rooms, offices, parking lots and stairways. I wont even go into how many Drs are sexing the hired staff, that is a totally seperate issue. nothing worse in the trenches of female hate on each other than when one is sexing up a Dr and the others know it.

I've worked at the 4 largest hospitals in Oklahoma and came to the conclusion that if your wife works at a hospital, there is a good chance she has done something risk'e or sexual with a guy or gal from the hospital one time or on numerous times. my wife is a manager at a large hospital in a technical section and has told me numerous times how embarrassed she is of the women she knows and works with and their behavior. she has actually changed jobs before within the hospital to get away from areas that have a high Ho' population.

there is something to be had about a women who has morals, expectations and looks like a million bucks, every day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why argue over licking a dudes dick?  That's just splitting hairs.  WTF was she doing there in the first place?  It really doesn't matter of she licked the dick or took it in the ass infront of the world.  WTF was she doing there? (deeper issues at hand) (probably nurses)

women in every nook and cranny- nurses, admin, secretaries, different types of techs and aids. I had a friend ask me about what its like to work in a large hospital. I told him imagine any Skinimax show on TV, put it in a hospital setting and run with the ball.
employees having sex in closets, patients beds, break rooms, offices, parking lots and stairways. I wont even go into how many Drs are sexing the hired staff, that is a totally seperate issue. nothing worse in the trenches of female hate on each other than when one is sexing up a Dr and the others know it.

I've worked at the 4 largest hospitals in Oklahoma and came to the conclusion that if your wife works at a hospital, there is a good chance she has done something risk'e or sexual with a guy or gal from the hospital one time or on numerous times. my wife is a manager at a large hospital in a technical section and has told me numerous times how embarrassed she is of the women she knows and works with and their behavior. she has actually changed jobs before within the hospital to get away from areas that have a high Ho' population.

there is something to be had about a women who has morals, expectations and looks like a million bucks, every day.

Sexing?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:11:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's amazing how much of these problems can be avoided by avoiding the circumstances that make one vulnerable.  Take the OP's example.  A woman who doesn't go to such parties and doesn't get drunk won't tend to find herself in a compromised situation.  Same goes for the husband.
View Quote

And horney sober people never fuck.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:12:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What's your stage name OP?

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:12:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:13:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Try working in a hospital.  You will see all kinds of shit, then see the 'cheaters' in church with their families...'cuz that's what all the pillars of the community do...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not sure if this actually says more about relationships or more about the company you choose to keep.

From many different walks of life... hence, why I'm so surprised. Professional people.

Try working in a hospital.  You will see all kinds of shit, then see the 'cheaters' in church with their families...'cuz that's what all the pillars of the community do...

Yeah, I think that is more of a Florida thing.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:13:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's amazing how much of these problems can be avoided by avoiding the circumstances that make one vulnerable.  Take the OP's example.  A woman who doesn't go to such parties and doesn't get drunk won't tend to find herself in a compromised situation.  Same goes for the husband.

You missed the point.  People who aren't looking for that stuff and actually give a shit about their partner DON'T put themselves in positions that would be "questionable" if they can help it.  Sometimes you can't......I get that.....but most of the time you can.

If my SO started going out every friday night and not coming back until 12ish, I'd leave her because I'd know she wasn't into me.  Once in a while...no biggie.  Every friday?  She's looking for something.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:14:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's amazing how much of these problems can be avoided by avoiding the circumstances that make one vulnerable. Take the OP's example. A woman who doesn't go to such parties and doesn't get drunk won't tend to find herself in a compromised situation. Same goes for the husband.

You don't understand the concept of mitigating risk?

Nick
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:16:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not sure if this actually says more about relationships or more about the company you choose to keep.

From many different walks of life... hence, why I'm so surprised. Professional people.

Well, I can personally vouch for Georgia and Alabama (and I was in Alabama for 5 hours and figured that shit out real fast).
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:23:17 PM EDT
[#11]
lol.

relationships, a monumental waste of time.

funny enough, when i was a young man, i never had a problem getting laid despite not being particularly handsome, tall, or clean cut, probably because i actually had a healthy mindset back then. one that didn't put women on a pedestal.

look at american women OP. if they were all as pure as they'd like us to believe then why do we worship sluts in this country?

i got into one relationship in my life. know what it got me? a divorce, a bout of depression, suicidal thoughts, oh yeah, and a great son who rejects his mom's bullshit. (if you are wondering, our divorce had nothing to do with cheating.) and a giant slap in the face that made me realize what was really important.

i got myself guns, good music, good booze and a good car. i don't need no woman.

save yourself some trouble OP and don't enter a relationship.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:23:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course we do, in my case with my spouse and she with me.

What is surprising is that you missed the obvious point that I made, which is that when you avoid compromising situations, you tend to avoid the adultery itself.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:30:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't know anyone who's cheated.

Maybe it's the company you keep.

View Quote

I've known of a few.  An aunt (by marriage) who cheated on her husband as a way of exercising the nuclear option to end the problematic marriage.  One of my neighbors in my last neighborhood.  I don't know what led up to it though.  An ex-family doctor who apparently was self destructing both professionally and personally.  Some co-workers had an affair.  Both were married (to other people).  The man involved was a counselor to a bishop, so obviously the outward appearance of being religious is no guarantee.  She had incredible boobs so I'm guessing that was what "inspired" him to go for her.  I don't know what she saw in him.

There's probably one or two more in there that I'm forgetting, but the point is that I know it happens.  My personal goal is to avoid situations that would make me vulnerable.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:32:36 PM EDT
[#14]
I never understood cheating either.....  I just ask my wife which girl she wants to bring home with us.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:32:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
lol.

relationships, a monumental waste of time.

funny enough, when i was a young man, i never had a problem getting laid despite not being particularly handsome, tall, or clean cut, probably because i actually had a healthy mindset back then. one that didn't put women on a pedestal.

look at american women OP. if they were all as pure as they'd like us to believe then why do we worship sluts in this country?

i got into one relationship in my life. know what it got me? a divorce, a bout of depression, suicidal thoughts, oh yeah, and a great son who rejects his mom's bullshit. (if you are wondering, our divorce had nothing to do with cheating.) and a giant slap in the face that made me realize what was really important.

i got myself guns, good music, good booze and a good car. i don't need no woman.

save yourself some trouble OP and don't enter a relationship.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:33:25 PM EDT
[#16]
During college, I worked for a year in a male strip club.  First as the door / cashier guy, then later on as a robe & boxer under wear philandering drunken pervert.  At least once a week sloppy bachelorette parties would come in and the bride to be would get railed in the ladies room, mens room, dark corner of the main bar, and or VIP section....they handed out blowjobs like candy once they were wasted and bukkake sessions were not uncommon.

I never banged one of the brides to be but I did titty fuck a 20 year old hottie, her 40 year old mother, her 42 year old aunt and their 64 year old grandma all in one night  I got called to the carpet by the boss man on that one and I denied it ever happened, then he went to his wall of monitors and played back the highlights, to which I asked if I could get a copy for my personal records
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:37:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
During college, I worked for a year in a male strip club.  First as the door / cashier guy, then later on as a robe & boxer under wear philandering drunken pervert.  At least once a week sloppy bachelorette parties would come in and the bride to be would get railed in the ladies room, mens room, dark corner of the main bar, and or VIP section....they handed out blowjobs like candy once they were wasted and bukkake sessions were not uncommon.

I never banged one of the brides to be but I did titty fuck a 20 year old hottie, her 40 year old mother, her 42 year old aunt and their 64 year old grandma all in one night  I got called to the carpet by the boss man on that one and I denied it ever happened, then he went to his wall of monitors and played back the highlights, to which I asked if I could get a copy for my personal records
View Quote

...did you get a copy?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:39:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If I found out my SO licked whipped cream off of some male dancer's dick, we'd be over.  No cheating means don't so shit that is "questionable" and then debate with me about how since it is "questionable" that it isn't cheating.  If I can't get a BJ without it being cheating, she can't lick dick and say it's kosher.  I don't do the double standard for women.
View Quote

That's certainly refreshing.  I'll be counting on you to chime in with that the next time the boys here are defending the old stud/slut dichotomy.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:40:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Ican't stand cheaters. I would have nothing to do with those people myself.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:40:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Sexing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sexing?

It means fucking.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:42:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
...did you get a copy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

...did you get a copy?

Did you make copies of the copy?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:42:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Wrong friends? I'm young, married and monogamous.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:43:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This is what i was saying in the recent cheating poll here

Women don't call cheating cheating because they convince themselves they didn't actually cheat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You are surprised?

In my last career I worked in factories that were about 80% female. I could tell you stories that would make you shake your faith in all female kind. Yes the men there cheated too but in one large factory I'd say every one of them cheated once. Even the ugly ones. It tended to be a handful of men went through the lot of them.

In fact not just my last career. I have some recent stories that do the same.

Not just the cheating. The mental gymnastics that women do to justify this is insane. At least 50% were convinced they hadn't cheated for various reasons. Like wearing a condom etc etc.

In fact I could write a book about the shit I've seen and excuses I've heard.

Women don't call cheating cheating because they convince themselves they didn't actually cheat.

I've heard some great ones. One close friend who had always insisted she had never cheated on her husband.
We were talking one day and she mentioned sleeping with this guy. According to her her husband was her first and only so I pull her up.

she explained it like this.

She had never had a one night stand. If she hadn't married her first lover then she would have had one. So she went out and had one.

But.

She enjoyed it and it turned into a months fling so she still hadn't had a one night stand so she went and slept with another guy.

So she cheated on her husband with two men but she was adamant she hadn't cheated. They didn't count at all because she got married early.

I couldn't shake her belief, in fact she was getting really angry that I was saying she had cheated. She just kept in and on.

I've got some great ones as well as the usual it was only a bj he wore a condom ( I heard that one over and over)

Also on several occasions I've seen women having a go at other women for cheating saying how disgusting it was and they shouldn't marry if they were going to cheat. All of them cheated too.
One if the loudest had to be smuggled out in the boot if her lovers car when the husband came around.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:54:00 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Wrong friends? I'm young, married and monogamous.
View Quote

Just out of curiosity, what made you click on this thread?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:54:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I've heard some great ones. One close friend who had always insisted she had never cheated on her husband.
We were talking one day and she mentioned sleeping with this guy. According to her her husband was her first and only so I pull her up.

She had never had a one night stand. If she hadn't married her first lover then she would have had one. So she went out and had one.

But.

She enjoyed it and it turned into a months fling so she still hadn't had a one night stand so she went and slept with another guy.

So she cheated on her husband with two men but she was adamant she hadn't cheated. They didn't count at all because she got married early.

I couldn't shake her belief, in fact she was getting really angry that I was saying she had cheated. She just kept in and on.

I've got some great ones as well as the usual it was only a bj he wore a condom ( I heard that one over and over)

Also on several occasions I've seen women having a go at other women for cheating saying how disgusting it was and they shouldn't marry if they were going to cheat. All of them cheated too.
One if the loudest had to be smuggled out in the boot if her lovers car when the husband came around.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You are surprised?

In my last career I worked in factories that were about 80% female. I could tell you stories that would make you shake your faith in all female kind. Yes the men there cheated too but in one large factory I'd say every one of them cheated once. Even the ugly ones. It tended to be a handful of men went through the lot of them.

In fact not just my last career. I have some recent stories that do the same.

Not just the cheating. The mental gymnastics that women do to justify this is insane. At least 50% were convinced they hadn't cheated for various reasons. Like wearing a condom etc etc.

In fact I could write a book about the shit I've seen and excuses I've heard.

But.

Wait, what?  So she didn't think it was cheating as long as she made extramarital sex into a long term thing?!
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:55:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Christianity isn't a given sure-fire defense from cheating but when your spouse lives it for real and doesn't spend time going to see strippers and other behavior that doesn't belong in a committed relationship I sure don't worry about it .

Personally I know a lot of people who have cheated.  My wife had two close friends tell her recently they are cheating on their husbands, because they "aren't happy".  It put her in a weird position of knowing what's going on and being expected not to say anything.  They kept inviting her out to clubs and bars and she refused as they were both just trying to pick up guys.  They tell her everything they do too.  I think it's pathetic to be married with kids, no job, and spend all of your free time fucking other guys while your husband works to support the family.

Of people that I actually know, I know of two guys that have cheated, and six women. I think far more women cheat than men, but they are better at lying about it.
View Quote

Wait until she starts feeling like she's missing out. That's why they're bringing her in on it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:58:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

...did you get a copy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

...did you get a copy?

Sadly no.....9-11 happened a few days later and life got in the way.  The only solace I have now is knowing that the video quality was not that great due to lack of adequate lighting  
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:01:19 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Sadly no.....9-11 happened a few days later and life got in the way.  The only solace I have now is knowing that the video quality was not that great due to lack of adequate lighting  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

...did you get a copy?

ETA:

I believe you.  I'll put it that way

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:02:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Not quite.

It wasn't cheating because her husband was her first. In her head If she hadn't been school sweethearts she would have had other boyfriends..

So basically she thought she was owed some strange cock and it didn't count because of that.

The first one turning into a longer thing was the excuse for having another affair. Which also didn't count.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:09:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Not quite.

It wasn't cheating because her husband was her first. In her head If she hadn't been school sweethearts she would have had other boyfriends..

So basically she thought she was owed some strange cock and it didn't count because of that.

The first one turning into a longer thing was the excuse for having another affair. Which also didn't count.

View Quote

OK.  That's some screwed up rationalization on her part.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:10:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Threads like this depress me.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:13:28 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Threads like this depress me.
View Quote

Care to share to the hive as to why this thread depresses you?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:17:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Most nurses are trashy and have the crazy.

Trashy females with the crazy...like to fuck.

When you get a bunch of trashy, crazy females who like to fuck all in the same work place...you end up with lots of drama.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What types of things do you see at a hospital that I am missing?

When you get a bunch of trashy, crazy females who like to fuck all in the same work place...you end up with lots of drama.

I think most of this is in your head.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:24:15 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What types of things do you see at a hospital that I am missing?

I can vouch for the Nurse drama, I'm sure many others here can too.

ETA:

And I love it!  I wished they still wore skirts!

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:27:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not quite.

That there is female 'logic'

Like my other half who is insistent she is never late. Because she thinks 1 hour is acceptable and nobody minds 1 hour, hence she is never late.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:07:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Like my other half who is insistent she is never late. Because she thinks 1 hour is acceptable and nobody minds 1 hour, hence she is never late.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not quite.

You know, the example you gave of the woman who felt like she was owed strange cock for marrying young reminds me of something I've read described as "the shift" among many women.  I can't remember if it was Swingset or JW_777 who described "The Shift".
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:18:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You know, the example you gave of the woman who felt like she was owed strange cock for marrying young reminds me of something I've read described as "the shift" among many women.  I can't remember if it was Swingset or JW_777 who described "The Shift".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not quite.

I remember that post, it was spot on in describing my ex. And I don't know who it was either
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:21:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I remember that post, it was spot on in describing my ex. And I don't know who it was either
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not quite.

It was JW.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:21:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Oops.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:29:58 PM EDT
[#40]
I came here for pics of the whores...where are the pics of the whores?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:36:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not quite.

Got a link?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:37:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Don't judge, don't keep score, don't have a memory of any of it.

That said, if you are single I have this final bit of advice:

If it floats, flies for fucks - rent it.

For the rest of us, it's too late.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:39:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea but they are not fooling God. God knows who his people are.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:41:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not quite.

Was that the  Midlife Crisis thread?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:43:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
What's your stage name OP?

View Quote

Piccolo

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:44:28 PM EDT
[#46]
If your mouth touches someone elses genetalia, aside from your SO, you cheated.  Pretty simple.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:46:12 PM EDT
[#47]
So what's the moral of the story? If you can't handle being cheated on, don't get married?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:47:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

You mean like working at a job? That is where most cheating actually happens.

It has nothing to do with compromising situations and everything to do with having some god damn morals.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:47:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So what's the moral of the story? If you can't handle being cheated on, don't get married?
View Quote

Just dont date slutty sloots or manchildren, and youre off to a good start.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It means fucking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sexing?

It means fucking.

Fucking for the prissy?
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top