BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 553
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:38:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well, with the Gentle Giant's funeral on Monday, it should pick up then.  With any luck, the Westboro Baptist Church will show up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't see this thread going much longer unless there are real riots when Wilson is no billed.

No, it'll keep going for a while. Probably until a new "official" thread is started for the grand jury results or trial or something. There's going to be tons of crap with this case to gripe, laugh, and about for months.

Well, with the Gentle Giant's funeral on Monday, it should pick up then.  With any luck, the Westboro Baptist Church will show up.

They'd probably be forcibly removed for their own safety.

Otherwise, yeah, that could take this thread another 25-30 pages per day.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:39:14 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

So, tonight was a disapointment on the riot front?
View Quote
looks like.

scanner is pretty quiet.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:41:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Otherwise, yeah, that could take this thread another 2500-3000 pages per day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't see this thread going much longer unless there are real riots when Wilson is no billed.

No, it'll keep going for a while. Probably until a new "official" thread is started for the grand jury results or trial or something. There's going to be tons of crap with this case to gripe, laugh, and about for months.

Otherwise, yeah, that could take this thread another 2500-3000 pages per day.

Fixed

of course they (WBC) be dead quix

Ed

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:42:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Has there ever been a bigger thread in terms of comments/page views before this one?

View Quote

Election threads.
Aurora.
Boston.
The sacking of our embassy.

Many threads have been this big and bigger.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:42:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Westboro Baptist Church versus FSA...

I'm so turned on right now.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:44:54 AM EDT
[#6]
That'd be like Tyson in his prime.
Ed

eta; or Ail -vs- Quarry (either one)

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:48:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 2:04:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link?

It was suggested. Hasn't happened yet.

If they protest Brown's funeral, what will their signs read? "God Hates _______"?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 2:37:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

If they protest Brown's funeral, what will their signs read? "God Hates _______"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link?

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 3:07:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Ive seen such claims in GD.

Though I am unaware of any police department that has morters, artillery, close air support a radio call away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anybody notice the new media "soundbite" that's been getting a lot of airtime?  I noticed it before Ferguson but I've heard it at least 6 times now in the last week.

Reporter or interviewer talking to somebody:

Somebody:  "My (son/grandson/cousin/nephew/brother) was in Afghanistan and he said that police in America are better armed than he was."

Though I am unaware of any police department that has morters, artillery, close air support a radio call away.

And the goal posts move in

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 4:27:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You know, despite the Kanye West "George Bush hates black people" bullshit, can anyone legitimately point to anything that suggests that either Bush, or Reagan, or even Clinton, wasn't a president for the whole nation?  Whites, blacks, everyone?  And now you've got Obama and his merry band of fucktards, who don't even seem to put up a pretense of giving a shit about anyone other than the black community. They're not even subtle about it.

I don't think the phrase "He's not my president" has ever been so appropriate.
View Quote

I can't remember seeing the country this polarized in recent times (Nixon and subsequent).

Hell, 0 even converted me:  I used to vote my conscious, now I just vote for all the Republicans.  Why?  Because in the House and the Senate integrity doesn't matter so much as numbers...it's a numbers game.  Obamacare proved that.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:47:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Just some great comments on the Officer Wilson Go Fund Me page from the POTUS and Al Sharpton.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t3kw2iyum7sk55x/potus.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fjo5s31ytmeti09/al.png
Sorry, can't get the dropbox pics to post directly. Maybe someone can fix it for me.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 5:52:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/YooPZad.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Anybody notice the new media "soundbite" that's been getting a lot of airtime?  I noticed it before Ferguson but I've heard it at least 6 times now in the last week.

Somebody:  "My (son/grandson/cousin/nephew/brother) was in Afghanistan and he said that police in America are better armed than he was."

http://i.imgur.com/YooPZad.png

Well that settles it. (Sarcasm)

Gr
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:05:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Guess the "Day of Rage" had amounted to nothing?

Looks like it's over, folks. The manufactured crisis had run its course. This time the media had been more successful though. They were actually able to incite riots, unlike in the Trayvon debacle. But the pattern is the same - an incident in some small town is dug up, inflammatory lies are broadcast, the general public buys the narrative, ignoring all facts and evidence, and the guy that had just defended his life against a criminal is railroaded.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:06:30 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link?

God hates Gentle Giants.

God hates Aspiring Rappers.

God hates Expiring Rappers.

God hates QT.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:08:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Looks like it's over, folks. The manufactured crisis had run its course. This time the media had been more successful though. They were actually able to incite riots, unlike in the Trayvon debacle. But the pattern is the same - an incident in some small town is dug up, inflammatory lies are broadcast, the general public buys the narrative, ignoring all facts and evidence, and the guy that had just defended his life against a criminal is railroaded.
View Quote

Yep, but the next time they will be ready. When the officer is cleared, the people will be standing by ready to riot. In the days leading up to the announcement the race gaiters will move back in and work everyone into a frenzy in hopes of a no bill.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:08:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not just the media...social media.

I first heard about it from my oldest daughter who saw it on Twitter.  The shit that came from there and I hate to say it but young influential minds was scary.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:09:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Alright, alright.

Tag team match,

George Zimmerman/ Mike Brown VS. Darren Wilson/ Trayvon Martin.

Holder is the Ref.

Winner?

View Quote

Benjamin Crump he always when when black kids die.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:14:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Alright, alright.

Tag team match,

Holder is the Ref.

Winner?

View Quote

It's a ruse............Grand Wizard Holder has Zimmerman and Wilson lynched.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:23:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I first heard about it from my oldest daughter who saw it on Twitter.  The shit that came from there and I hate to say it but young influential minds was scary.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Social media just grabs what the mainstream media is talking about, and spins it with lots of liberal feel-good 20-something bullshit.

The real winners in this were probably the TV stations and the news websites like msnbc.com. Advertising revenue.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:30:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Social media just grabs what the mainstream media is talking about, and spins it with lots of liberal feel-good 20-something bullshit.

The real winners in this were probably the TV stations and the news websites like msnbc.com. Advertising revenue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Zakly.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:41:14 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Kajieme Powell comes out and hits holder with a belt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Alright, alright.

Tag team match,

Holder is the Ref.

Winner?

Kajieme Powell comes out and hits holder with a belt.

*snort*

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:45:50 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This should be cringe worthy:

St Skittle - The Movie

http://www.thenewsnerd.com/entertainment/jaden-smith-cast-as-trayvon-martin/
View Quote

The hate from the "minority" is pretty clear, this whole thing is about how whitey is the evil villain in all this and anyone that speaks on the side of whitey is racist, needs to be dead, pretty much a clue to the future we have coming. Manson was just a little ahead of his time it seems.

Obama and Holder are setting the narrative, they are just waiting for all the actors to get in place and do their thing. Ferguson was a dress rehearsal.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 6:57:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The hate from the "minority" is pretty clear, this whole thing is about how whitey is the evil villain in all this and anyone that speaks on the side of whitey is racist, needs to be dead, pretty much a clue to the future we have coming. Manson was just a little ahead of his time it seems.

Obama and Holder are setting the narrative, they are just waiting for all the actors to get in place and do their thing. Ferguson was a dress rehearsal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

St Skittle - The Movie

Apparently GZ is making a few million out of the movie to act as a consultant.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:34:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
looks like.

scanner is pretty quiet.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, tonight was a disapointment on the riot front?
looks like.

scanner is pretty quiet.

getting close to the end of the month. EBT's are running low. now that every thing is looted and used up, they have to pay for stuff now.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 7:47:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The left would rather see a cop seriously injured or killed in the line of duty than a violent criminal seriously injured or killed in the commission of a felony.
View Quote

As I try to get caught up with this thread, I was thinking a similar thing:  had G2 managed to take Officer Wilson's pistol and had shot him, there would have been no outcry, no calls for justice.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:05:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I noticed that as well.

I think they may be laying the groundwork for the next assault on the 2A with the whole "militarization of the police" ("MOP") argument.

MOP has long been debated in conservative and libertarian circles, including on this site.  People upset about gear, and more recently, MRAPs.

General consensus that I've seen is that it is not good.

I tended to agree.

Until I saw what they police were up against with the violent mobs, and what they were up against.

Looking at what most were armed with was no different from anything all of us have (or could have).  Semi auto rifles and pistols.  Protective armor.  Has masks.

What they had that we don't have are armored vehicle and awesome gas dispensing devices.

And they had lots of pink bean bag shotties (by intentional design).

Didn't see anything that looked full auto, although I'm sure they were around.

Still, they looked imposing, and that look is by intentional design.

But what they had is no different than what the boys and I are armed with when we go out on night patrol for hogs.

So I started to question the whole idea of MOP, what it means, and whether it s good or bad.

The conclusion I reached is that MOP is not about equipment, because, by and large, they don't have anything we don't (apart from armored vehicles).  And looking at the possible threats they faced, all that equipment seems justified.

Rather, MOP is about policies and attitude.  They can act like civil servants who protect and serve, or they can be jackbooted thugs.

Regardless, I can see the antis using the MOP angle as the next attack on the 2A.

Why should the police have these high powered assault weapons, they will say.  Didn't you see them in Ferguson?

Yes, many even on our side will say.  No militarized police!

But you don't know what they mean.

They mean that, if the police cannot be trusted with this equipment and tools, then neither should you.

Police don't need ARs, and neither do you, they will say.

Slippery slope, and the gun community, which is justifiably concerned about MOP, needs to think carefully not to play into the hands of the anti 2A crowd that will undoubtedly try to exploit this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I noticed that as well.

I think they may be laying the groundwork for the next assault on the 2A with the whole "militarization of the police" ("MOP") argument.

MOP has long been debated in conservative and libertarian circles, including on this site.  People upset about gear, and more recently, MRAPs.

I tended to agree.

Until I saw what they police were up against with the violent mobs, and what they were up against.

Looking at what most were armed with was no different from anything all of us have (or could have).  Semi auto rifles and pistols.  Protective armor.  Has masks.

What they had that we don't have are armored vehicle and awesome gas dispensing devices.

But what they had is no different than what the boys and I are armed with when we go out on night patrol for hogs.

So I started to question the whole idea of MOP, what it means, and whether it s good or bad.

The conclusion I reached is that MOP is not about equipment, because, by and large, they don't have anything we don't (apart from armored vehicles).  And looking at the possible threats they faced, all that equipment seems justified.

Rather, MOP is about policies and attitude.  They can act like civil servants who protect and serve, or they can be jackbooted thugs.

Regardless, I can see the antis using the MOP angle as the next attack on the 2A.

Why should the police have these high powered assault weapons, they will say.  Didn't you see them in Ferguson?

They mean that, if the police cannot be trusted with this equipment and tools, then neither should you.

Slippery slope, and the gun community, which is justifiably concerned about MOP, needs to think carefully not to play into the hands of the anti 2A crowd that will undoubtedly try to exploit this.

Good analysis, I would have to agree with you on many of the points. I too was a little anti-MOP, but this event really brings to light the need for them, but also brought to light our need for more in our arsenals, when it does hit, it won't be Zombies, but this, they will take whatever they feel they have a right to, Matt Bracken has an article he did almost about the same evolution of events, how the mob will organize via social media, twitter mainly, and start to take from their own area, then branch out to others (wish I had the link to it still was a great read). We as a community (be it white or black, because these are hood rats we saw in Ferguson) will want to protect what is ours.

Now where can I get an MRAP?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:18:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

...and the irrational, divisive, vicious hate in this country is inflamed and stoked for another 50 years.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:19:23 AM EDT
[#29]
This is what level of intellect you are dealing with on the left.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:22:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:25:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Good analysis, I would have to agree with you on many of the points. I too was a little anti-MOP, but this event really brings to light the need for them, but also brought to light our need for more in our arsenals, when it does hit, it won't be Zombies, but this, they will take whatever they feel they have a right to, Matt Bracken has an article he did almost about the same evolution of events, how the mob will organize via social media, twitter mainly, and start to take from their own area, then branch out to others (wish I had the link to it still was a great read). We as a community (be it white or black, because these are hood rats we saw in Ferguson) will want to protect what is ours.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I noticed that as well.

I tended to agree.

This is the essay you're thinking of:

When the Music Stops
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:26:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Just some great comments on the Officer Wilson Go Fund Me page from the POTUS and Al Sharpton.
Sorry, can't get the dropbox pics to post directly. Maybe someone can fix it for me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:29:59 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/ThnlM0x.jpg
View Quote
Darf uck?

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:32:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

St Skittle - The Movie

I heard an interesting rumor about the Trayvon/Zimmerman movie... that they're going with the facts and actually showing Zimmerman in the right for shooting Trayvon, and are instead focusing on the media circus that became of it.

.... yeah right.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:35:00 AM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/PxYXZ5K.png

http://i.imgur.com/4f5Pq3H.png

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:36:56 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote
Crackheads gon' crack.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:39:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:41:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Crackheads gon' crack.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crackheads gon' crack.

So is he saying Ebonics pre dated Latin?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:46:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Face it, they've built way more advanced civilizations in Africa. We're just now venturing out of our caves - we'll get there someday.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:49:47 AM EDT
[#41]

Just needs a life preserver...maybe some fairy wings...and a jester hat...and a cactus to swing.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:50:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Here's what our liberal, pro union, government employee authored, newsletter had to say about the horrible, racist police officer that shot the innocent teenager

" />
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:51:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crackheads gon' crack.

They ran the streets fo they was streets... ya dig?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:53:55 AM EDT
[#44]

Yea, Sheriff Joe wouldn't put up with any of these Ferguson shenanigans.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:54:06 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Here's what our liberal, pro union, government employee authored, newsletter had to say about the horrible, racist police officer that shot the innocent teenager

http://<a href=http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr303/bwilson2013/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_14351_zpsc3c3495f.jpg</a>" />
View Quote

Same old shit. There's not much "sparking" between the author's ears, that's for sure.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:55:43 AM EDT
[#46]

I had forgotten about this...

With the Parks and Crump accusations in mind, and with the FBI investigation ongoing, we’d like to bring a recently released shooting investigation to your attention.   We are 100% certain the profile of this comparative case is well known by Attorney General Eric Holder.

How similar might the shooting cases be?   So similar, the investigative autopsy finding outlined the following passage (emphasis mine):

[...] One projectile entered the top of the head, passed through the brain and the base of the skull. It was recovered. Three projectiles entered the back; one exited and two were recovered in the body. Two projectiles passed through the left upper arm and re-entered the left chest. An additional projectile also entered the left chest.  (link)

For those following the Mike Brown shooting the similarity is eerie.

According to the released autopsy Mike Brown was shot six times.  In the citation above seven shots hit the body.   And other than the three shots to the back, that paragraph might easily be mistaken as a quote directly from the autopsy of Mike Brown; it wasn’t.

We are 100% certain Eric Holder is familiar with it because for this autopsy FBI agents were the shooters, and the subject shot was Ibragim Todashev.

The autopsy report partially outlined above was actually the autopsy of Igragim Todashev; a Florida resident connected to the Boston bombers:

todashev

Ibragim Todashev was a Chechen American former mixed martial artist and a friend of suspected Boston Marathon bomber and former amateur boxer, Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

During questioning at his apartment in Orlando, Florida, he was shot dead by FBI agent Aaron McFarlane on May 22, 2013.    Todashev allegedly attacked the agent, with a pipe resembling a broomstick, while writing a statement about the Boston Marathon bombings and a triple homicide that took place in Waltham, Massachusetts on September 11, 2011.  (paraphrased from Wiki)

The Todashev shooting elicited a considerable amount of controversy partly because: there were several agents and law enforcement in the apartment, Todashev was not armed with a gun, and yet during questioning he was shot seven times, and killed.   Additionally:

The shot that entered at the top of the skull as well as the ones that penetrated through Todashev’s back were highly atypical of shootings carried out in self-defense.

Ongoing interest, and considerable controversy in the incident, was in part caused by the FBI’s suspicious behavior in the aftermath of the shooting.  The agency offered no official version of events and prevented a medical examiner from releasing the autopsy to the public, even as anonymous law-enforcement sources gave wildly conflicting accounts of what happened.  The federal government also aggressively deported the dead man’s acquaintances.

The FBI began a civil rights investigation into the shooting, and the claims by the officers/agents that they responded to protect themselves from a lunging Todashev.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:56:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Face it, they've built way more advanced civilizations in Africa. We're just now venturing out of our caves - we'll get there someday.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whitey?

So primitive.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:59:34 AM EDT
[#48]

/just because

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:03:59 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:10:31 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I'm glad GoFundMe told them to pound sand...

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/king-1.jpg?w=584

View All Quotes
Man you make me want to make a twitter to fuck with these people...

Page / 553
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top