Site Notices
Page / 553
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:47:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:48:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How fast do you think the swisher sweets he stole got picked up from the scene after MB got shot?
View Quote

they were cut and rerolled before he hit room temp.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:48:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
1hr 04sec.

TL;DW

Look lets get a recap.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
It's simple - He's on with STL Co. Sheriff dept.

The crowd was not allowed to stop on the sidewalks ... his job was to keep them moving and not block foot traffic.

Nothing to explain - just doing his job that day.

Here's the Oathkeeper speech he gave - you need to see this shit  --> Cmd. Sgt. Maj. Page

1hr 04sec.

TL;DW

Look lets get a recap.

He's a douche nozzle.  I know him.  I'm glad all of those who whack off to Oathkeepers love him.  And it's not the Sheriff's Dept.; in STLCO its the police dept.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:51:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Hannity's show should get good. Kevin Jackson and Juan Williams as guests.

Kevin ought to rip on Juan.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:52:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How fast do you think the swisher sweets he stole got picked up from the scene after MB got shot?

Actually they were immediately gathered as evidence if you bothered to read the awesome synopsis post with all the links and spoiler tags.  That thing helped me get caught up with a quickness.  Thank  you ARFCOM!  
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:54:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

He's a douche nozzle.  I know him.  I'm glad all of those who whack off to Oathkeepers love him.  And it's not the Sheriff's Dept.; in STLCO its the police dept.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The crowd was not allowed to stop on the sidewalks ... his job was to keep them moving and not block foot traffic.

Here's the Oathkeeper speech he gave - you need to see this shit  --> Cmd. Sgt. Maj. Page

1hr 04sec.

TL;DW

Look lets get a recap.

ok ...

What do you know that we don't?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:54:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Moving on....this thread needs more looting coverage!

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:56:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
SNIP

Thanks for the sanity check. And as we all know the CIA and Army PSY OPS never work in tandem or in the same AO with similar, sometimes, overlapping objectives. And it's a good thing corporations and politicians are completely separate entities and not some sort of whorish, incestuous, symbiotic machine. Interestingly, it's also good to remember that in NO WAY does the CIA and Military carry out the orders of the Executive branch of the government. And it's reassuring to note that the media (both left and right sides of the coin) absolutely does NOT sway public opinion on certain issues in order to gain support for laws, actions, and policies of politicians (who are full of integrity and in no way bought and paid for by corporations) who ultimately approve (legislative) and direct (executive) CIA and Military actions at the federal level, and on down the chain at the local levels. Thank God this is just a case of some thug yute and FSA going crazy in one town and not an opportunity to further disintegrate and further divide and weaken the population, and bring some Order out of chaos. Historical events and proven cases of gov/corp/media collusion to engineer and manufacture public reactions and consent are from our past and that doesn't happen anymore, thank God! Except in the case of other countries where they still do that type of stuff. And while I didn't agree with everything BUSHBAMA/whatever did, I like him a lot more than OBAMUSH -- he's a total asshole and doesn't give a damn about the Constitution.

View Quote

I'll be happy to send you some $$$ for more tin foil if you truly think that the Brown shooting is any thing more than idiots raging and politicians trying to capitalize on it for votes and/or money.

Monk

ETA Most Effective/Sinister American "Government" PSYOP Campaign EVAR
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:56:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Actually they were immediately gathered as evidence if you bothered to read the awesome synopsis post with all the links and spoiler tags.  That thing helped me get caught up with a quickness.  Thank  you ARFCOM!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

the dash cam video at the quik trip showed otherwise.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:57:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Scalped.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:57:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

popo got to smoke 2
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:00:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
ok ...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1hr 04sec.

TL;DW

Look lets get a recap.

ok ...

The problems I, and the majority of those who work here and know him are ours.  You want to use him for your flag/banner carrier, knock yourself out.  But you will quickly find that tubby has most guys and gals who actually work when the come in instead of trying to find a way to hide from calls wanting him to retire and go on the road with his self righteous BS ASAP.    And before  you go all conspiracy theory, I could care less about his Oathkeeper mentality.  I have dear friends and people I love who follow them and I don't share the same disdain for them that I do for him.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:00:14 PM EDT
[#13]
The Alex Jones stream is leaking into the thread.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:00:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

You wanna hit this shit?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:01:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The truth is racist!

http://i.imgur.com/lJ1WZji.png

View All Quotes

That is racist! Plasma? Why not LED? Why? Just another instance of oppression.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:01:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Your school was full of pussies my AFROTC building was bombed during the Vietnam protest and the building with the army ROTC shooting range in the basement was burned. Your school needs to in the words of chopper Reid "harden the fuck up"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Holder hates LE. They go after border patrol, ICE, local police departments for doing their jobs while corrupting the federal ones like ATF. Send their political wing of the DOJ to influence opinion and undermine LE efforts in places like Sanford and Ferguson.

He's a radical from the 60's and 70's. He was part of an armed take over of a college provost office while a student (supposedly the armed one). Part of the radical (and sometimes violent) Black Power movement.

Released terrorists from prison, pardoned a fraudster/ embezzler for political gain. Was part of the Waco killing of women and children. Sent guns to cartels. Let a known domestic hate group intimidate voters at a polling place with minimal repercussions.

Don't think he can be serious about being the shining knight he sees himself to be, without some extreme narcissistic delusion, a savior of some kind (like in a Che Guevara way). He's got big plans after this gig. More of the same bullshit. Another government position like the Supreme Court. Another Reverend Sharpton in the BGI. Parks and Crump partner. Some frickin' thing to promote himself and his racist causes. So...fuck that guy. Race baiter.

After all, he told the POTUS he was going to Ferguson, not that he was given instructions to. Apparently he's the equal of the POTUS now. An equal among equals. He's not just a government employee anymore. He's much more than that. He's the activist with the backing of supreme authority granted him by the power of government. A position beyond the will of the people. Way better than the body politic. He's now the man of vision. The man for righteous change.

Ends justify the means.

good post.  here's a couple articles for those who don't already know.  as a freshman, Eric Holder was the member of a group called the Student Afro-American Society, which  occupied an empty NROTC office in 1970, while he was a student at Columbia University.  they also occupied a Dean's Office.  they demanded the empty office be named the "Malcolm X Lounge."

the interesting thing about why the office was empty is not delineated.  however, in my experience at fancy colleges in the Northeast, ROTC offices were emptied out b/c ROTC was banned in the radical late '60s.  i know during my tenure there in the late '90s, that my two roommates in Navy ROTC had to take the subway to another university to do their ROTC work, as it was banned due to the military's "discrimination" against gays.

we also had some occupations of dean's offices during my tenure.  only the most extreme of ideologues were involved in this.

the fact that this guy is head law enforcement officer of the nation is purposely orchestrated bizarro world.

link to article

link 2 (Blaze article)

Your school was full of pussies my AFROTC building was bombed during the Vietnam protest and the building with the army ROTC shooting range in the basement was burned. Your school needs to in the words of chopper Reid "harden the fuck up"

indeed they do, my friend.  indeed they do.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:03:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The problems I, and the majority of those who work here and know him are ours.  You want to use him for your flag/banner carrier, knock yourself out.  But you will quickly find that tubby has most guys and gals who actually work when the come in instead of trying to find a way to hide from calls wanting him to retire and go on the road with his self righteous BS ASAP.    And before  you go all conspiracy theory, I could care less about his Oathkeeper mentality.  I have dear friends and people I love who follow them and I don't share the same disdain for them that I do for him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

1hr 04sec.

TL;DW

Look lets get a recap.

ok ...

Fair enough -
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:04:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Dispatcher just said that CNN called to report six agitators with lime green caps are trying to incite the crowd to violence in order to put police in a bad light.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:04:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
My prediction is tonight will be a lot like last night--relatively little unrest (although there were 6 arrests yesterday).

It's STUPID hot and the media is starting to look for the next shiny thing to chase after. A few will stay for the funeral Monday, but not many. No point protesting if no one's around to watch.
View Quote

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!!!

Until it gets hot, or boring, too humid, man that's a lot of walking, etc.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:05:10 PM EDT
[#20]

The police prefer to call it the mike brown experience.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:06:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It isn't.  This has been covered already in this thread. Also, I have personally patronized said Ferguson QuikTrip and it did not look anything like the robbery footage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

QuikTrip
A chain gas station & convenience store that was looted and destroyed with fire early in the Michael Brown riots, and became the ad hoc rally point for the violent "protests." Tagged with "Snitches get stitches." The gas pump shelter remained standing, and served as a shelter from the elements for riot leaders and participants. Set alight a second time several days into the rioting.
Location of Michael Brown's strong arm robbery to obtain $50 worth of Swisher Sweets.

Correction:

The QuikTrip was NOT the location of the strong arm robbery.

It sure looks like the Quick Trip on the dashcam footage to me!

It isn't.  This has been covered already in this thread. Also, I have personally patronized said Ferguson QuikTrip and it did not look anything like the robbery footage.

Watch the dashcam.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:06:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Must some kind of of "speshul" class with only 4 or 5 graduates.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow.  His enthusiasm and zeal for life is contagious.  Clearly he's overjoyed about the possibilities that the future holds.  He's so excited he can't wipe that genuine smile off his face!

Must some kind of of "speshul" class with only 4 or 5 graduates.

He went to the stupid people / delinquents alternatives school and was supposed to be about a year behind at some point.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:08:04 PM EDT
[#23]

My god they're close to bringing down the government
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:08:49 PM EDT
[#24]
NO PIECE NO PEACE!
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:09:33 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Fair enough -

Thanks
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1hr 04sec.

TL;DW

Look lets get a recap.

ok ...

Fair enough -

Thanks
Sorry.  Sometimes reading some of this from folks who are seeing this unfold from afar, and knowing a little bit more about it because you are so damned lucky to be in the middle of it gets irritating.  Not looking to start arguing with people here.  Right now my folks are getting a mandatory 2 days off the line to rest.  Every agency in our area is more or less contributing manpower every day. To do that, most are doing 10-12 hr rotations with no days off.    

It gets...tiring.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:10:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Looks like a scene that someone would put on their model railroad layout.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:12:18 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm watching the IAMB feed right now and it's boring as fuck.  Guess the fact that their narrative has been completely chipped away by facts over the past week has disenfranchised quite a few protesters.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:13:48 PM EDT
[#28]
I wish someone would show up with some bag pipes or a didgeridoo.  But I fear they would be looted and turned into bongs.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:13:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:16:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Actually I think Sasquatch98 is the keeper of the dashcam video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
well..why not shoot to wound?

He tried that first. It's on the dashcam video.

What dashcam video?

IM Mikhail_86, he has a copy.

Actually I think Sasquatch98 is the keeper of the dashcam video.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:18:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The news article title for that is awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/wuUilrx.jpg

The fact that some woman had this on her porch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Obama is in the Ferg and waiting on tonights action.

http://i.imgur.com/7QYBE4B.jpg

Essentially every black civilian employee on ft hood has a portrait of obama up in their individual work space / cubicle most have multiple additional pieces of obama swag.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:18:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Watch the dashcam.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

QuikTrip
A chain gas station & convenience store that was looted and destroyed with fire early in the Michael Brown riots, and became the ad hoc rally point for the violent "protests." Tagged with "Snitches get stitches." The gas pump shelter remained standing, and served as a shelter from the elements for riot leaders and participants. Set alight a second time several days into the rioting.
Location of Michael Brown's strong arm robbery to obtain $50 worth of Swisher Sweets.

Correction:

Watch the dashcam.

Troll me once, shame on me.  Troll me twice, and I will have been trolled twice.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:19:07 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I wish someone would show up with some bag pipes or a didgeridoo.  But I fear they would be looted and turned into bongs.
View Quote

A bodhran would start a riot.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:19:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
455 pages and two weeks. Wouldn't this have all been simplified by releasing the dash cam?

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:21:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Can you claim to doante and then just welch, or is the figure on there actual confirmed funds that have entered an account?  Just asking 'cause I see what appears to be a bullshit donation (Roy D Mercer; $2500.00)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So if I look for Darren Wilson on gofund me, he doesn't show up, but the hot link from here works. Am I missing something?

Up to more than $175,000 now.

Can you claim to doante and then just welch, or is the figure on there actual confirmed funds that have entered an account?  Just asking 'cause I see what appears to be a bullshit donation (Roy D Mercer; $2500.00)

Pretty sure you actually have to donate.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:21:36 PM EDT
[#36]
Not sure if it was already posted (no way I'm going back to find out.  Dupe police lock me up), but this video is of STLCO's TAC team with an embedded STL Post Disgrace reporter.  Good video, a couple of those guys are buddies of mine.  Those "tanks" are Lenco Bearcats and were not part of the 1033 program...never the less the rounds you hear coming in at around 2:40 were real enough.  

click HERE

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:21:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's the one that was stolen the other day.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:21:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Essentially every black civilian employee on ft hood has a portrait of obama up in their individual work space / cubicle most have multiple additional pieces of obama swag.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I noticed that too.  Even noticed that many unit bulletin boards had Obama face on them.  Gotta love SHARP.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:22:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:22:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Heard a call about thirty minutes ago about 6 Racoons attacking a lady's dogs. She wanted permission to shoot them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh shit, vicious animal call.  Cops will swarm now.

There have been vicious animal calls all week there....

Heard a call about thirty minutes ago about 6 Racoons attacking a lady's dogs. She wanted permission to shoot them.

You have to make sure you use the entire word or the wrong thing might get shot, then this starts all over again.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:23:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Hey notrega,

Turns out Thomas the Loot Engine has its own Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/PeaceTrain314

Enjoy

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:25:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So is it even worth watching tonight?

I know last night was rain delayed but it looks like perhaps they've lost motivation.
View Quote

No they're done till Monday i would guess.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:26:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:28:39 PM EDT
[#44]
More white people in the protest march tonight. I dig the wheel chair action.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:28:51 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Somebody just say it!  Its killing me
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Origin

"Jury" rigged?

Afro-engineered.

Somebody just say it!  Its killing me
G'head, say it, s'ok, you gone be ok.....

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:29:16 PM EDT
[#46]
View All Quotes

Dude, it was like two years ago...

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:29:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Not sure if it was already posted (no way I'm going back to find out.  Dupe police lock me up), but this video is of STLCO's TAC team with an embedded STL Post Disgrace reporter.  Good video, a couple of those guys are buddies of mine.  Those "tanks" are Lenco Bearcats and were not part of the 1033 program...never the less the rounds you hear coming in at around 2:40 were real enough.  

click HERE

View Quote

It's in the spoiler links.  Agree it's very good video.  Guy on the loudspeaker is a riot funny.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:29:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Dispatcher just said that CNN called to report six agitators with lime green caps are trying to incite the crowd to violence in order to put police in a bad light.  
View Quote

Mother fuckers are cock blocking my riot, I want tear gas and I want it now!
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:29:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:30:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Watch the dashcam.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

QuikTrip

Correction:

Watch the dashcam.

Page / 553
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top