Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2014 9:54:11 PM EDT
I plan on taking a lot of training classes once my injuries get dealt with. My question is, would any of these actually lead to jobs? I have a bible degree practically done but nothing has come up for that and it's not like I can go into the service now but if the window opens and my wife is okay with it I am taking it.

if this posts makes no sense I will edit in the morning, I have been at work since 8 am. somethingsomethingosmething
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:56:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Firearms training and a profession where you carry a gun?

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:59:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:01:57 PM EDT
[#3]
wat
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:03:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Training is a good thing, but will not replace experience in any field.
If you're competing against others without experience it will give you a edge.
But if you're going against those with previous experience in that field, your training will not in most cases get you the job.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:09:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:13:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I plan on taking a lot of training classes once my injuries get dealt with. My question is, would any of these actually lead to jobs? I have a bible degree practically done but nothing has come up for that and it's not like I can go into the service now but if the window opens and my wife is okay with it I am taking it.

if this posts makes no sense I will edit in the morning, I have been at work since 8 am. somethingsomethingosmething
View Quote

None of this makes sense, work or no work.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:20:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Alright, I'm going to try and pick this apart....

I plan on taking a lot of training classes once my injuries get dealt with. My question is, would any of these actually lead to jobs?  What injuries and what training?

I have a bible degree practically done  Probably why nothing has come up.

nothing has come up for that and it's not like I can go into the service now but if the window opens and my wife is okay with it I am taking it.
 Like Missionary service?  What are you even asking?

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:21:52 PM EDT
[#8]
OP, I think the Islamic State is looking for some leaders to take Jericho.  Sounds like you're qualified for that.  What pain meds are you on?  
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:24:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Hmmm... A Bible Degree... and want to make a living in something gun-related?

Ok, let's see...

Got it!

Gun Runner. Just put the guns in wooden cases with the word "Bibles" stenciled on them. No one ever checks those.

There. That help?

You're welcome.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:27:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I plan on taking a lot of training classesbraille? once my injuries get dealt witheye injuries?. My question is, would any of these actually lead to jobs? I have a bible degree practically done but nothing has come up for that and it's not like I can go into the service now but if the window opens and my wife is okay with it I am taking it.

View Quote

pic of OP?

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:31:51 PM EDT
[#11]
editing in the am, too tired brain dead
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:41:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Depends on your state laws, but if your wanting a job where you carry a gun your choices are fairly limited.  You could attend a police academy for peace officer training or take whatever classes your state requires for armed security work.  With your bible degree you could get a non firearm related job as a chaplain for a prison or something.  Just don't be a douche like the guy I worked with that had a bible degree.  He was always bitching about how people needed to smoke 100ft away and trying to get me to read "how to raise godly children, in an ungodly world".  
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 10:42:46 PM EDT
[#13]
U wot m8
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 12:17:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Bible training?
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 12:22:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I plan on taking a lot of training classesbraille? once my injuries get dealt witheye injuries?. My question is, would any of these actually lead to jobs? I have a bible degree practically done but nothing has come up for that and it's not like I can go into the service now but if the window opens and my wife is okay with it I am taking it.

pic of OP?
http://myhollywooddream.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/review-bookofeli.jpg

WHAT! OP WAS BLIND THE WHOLE TIME!
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 12:23:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 12:26:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Bible degree.  Hmm wouldn't that make you suitable to be a pastor somewhere?
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 12:33:53 AM EDT
[#18]
A "Bible degree" is basically equal to an art history degree.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 1:43:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 8:40:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Day 1
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 8:39:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Day 1
View Quote

Looks like end of days for this thread.
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 8:45:09 PM EDT
[#22]
MAYBE CLASSIC ARMS IS HIRING GODBLESS

or maybe you could stamp ACOGS?
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 9:09:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

or maybe you could stamp ACOGS?
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/4/2014 9:13:40 PM EDT
[#24]
You meant you were drunk in not tired right?
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 9:14:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 9:20:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Perhaps you could partner with Cory and Erica?
Link Posted: 8/4/2014 9:21:06 PM EDT
[#27]
You crossed the streams.  Never cross the streams.

OMG  LSD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top