Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:48:32 AM EDT
[#1]
High and Tight.  #4 on the top.   Done.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:49:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's a LOT easier after.... a lot.  With the mushrooms I might not even have to ask....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I tell my hair stylist girl  "take off your top, and when you're done with that,  cut it the same way as last time"

and she does.  it usually works out fine.

round vs squared is how they cut the bottom of your hairline at your collar, some guys like a more square line behind the ears, others round it up.  when the haircutter is topless, it doesn't matter.....

Is this before or after your stylist eats a yummy mushroom?

It's a LOT easier after.... a lot.  With the mushrooms I might not even have to ask....

You're a lucky man.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:50:40 AM EDT
[#3]
"Like this but shorter"
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:51:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Depends on who's doing it. If they are used to doing military cuts, I just ask for a medium close fade.

If it's someone else, I describe it as a 2 to 1 taper on the sides, 4 on the top, and thin it a little bit.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:51:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You're a lucky man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I tell my hair stylist girl  "take off your top, and when you're done with that,  cut it the same way as last time"

round vs squared is how they cut the bottom of your hairline at your collar, some guys like a more square line behind the ears, others round it up.  when the haircutter is topless, it doesn't matter.....

You're a lucky man.

I'm out of the fake morels that worked magic  brother-in-law that found them does not remember exactly where he picked them up, and I can't tell him why I really really want him to think about it.

actually, come to think about it, maybe I can tell him.His wife could uh, use them more than mine..... Plus I'm bigger than him. Not like he's going to beat me up for having sex with his sister.... this is worth a try.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:57:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm out of the fake morels that worked magic  brother-in-law that found them does not remember exactly where he picked them up, and I can't tell him why I really really want him to think about it.

actually, come to think about it, maybe I can tell him.His wife could uh, use them more than mine..... Plus I'm bigger than him. Not like he's going to beat me up for having sex with his sister.... this is worth a try.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're a lucky man.

I doubt that you're facing any shortage.

The fake morels are very tempting, but I just couldn't ever bring myself to put my wife's safety at risk.  Besides, things are improving so that I have a lot to be grateful for.

On the other hand, if the pharmaceutical industry ever manages to refine and encapsulate that effect in a safe little pill, it would be a fantastic way to spice up date night.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:59:36 AM EDT
[#7]
You fuckers need to post pic's so i can see what all the screwed up hair cuts look like.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:02:01 PM EDT
[#8]
shorter
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:05:41 PM EDT
[#9]
#2 on the sides
Leave just enough on top to kinda part
Blend top and sides
Square in the back.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:13:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Make me look like a Republican George Clooney.

I've been cutting my own a lot the last 3 years, but I think I've gone to the barber 4 times this year since I got married. The Procuts place next to Walmart started to seriously suck and the tattoo parlor in town opened up a barbershop next door, so I went. The barber is an inky suicide girl type with with black hair and fair skin, just slightly thick, friendly and she does a great job cutting my hair. I'm usually not into tattoos, but if she keeps cutting my hair, I might change my mind.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:14:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Easy:

Business Up Front and a Party in the Back      
View Quote

Mullet
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:58:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Mullet
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Easy:

Business Up Front and a Party in the Back      

Mullet

The Kentucky Waterfall

The Canadian Passport

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:31:51 PM EDT
[#13]
"Regular" in the winter, "Flattop" in the summer.

although if that little Korean girl keeps giving me the hot towels and back massage each time, she can put ribbons in it for all I care.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:33:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:35:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
No 2 on sides and back, blended, take some off the top, tapered in the back.  I go to a 3 in the winter.
View Quote

Pretty similar to how I get mine cut.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:35:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
High and tight please.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:37:19 PM EDT
[#17]
I say, "Self, cut it like you did last time."  And Self damn sure does what it's told.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:37:50 PM EDT
[#18]
High, flat, and tight.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:38:37 PM EDT
[#19]
medium-low fade.  leave 1/2-1 inch on top
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:39:09 PM EDT
[#20]
This but 1 1/2 - 2" shorter
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:43:30 PM EDT
[#21]
3-5 with scissor cut, straight neck.  My barber has been convinced she is dying for the last five years and always tells me what to ask someone for in case she dies on me.  I don't know what it means but she assures me they will know.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:44:22 PM EDT
[#22]
"How's it going John?"
"Yup, the usual"

Find a good barber, tip him well, and make an appointment so you don't have to wait. I love walking into a crowded barber shop and going straight to the chair. An additional advantage of seeing the same barber is that the cut comes out exactly how you like it, every time.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:45:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Low fade,  a little off the top but then again I go to the same guy so I don't need to tell him how to do it
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:46:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Just like it is now, but shorter.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:46:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
#2 on the back and sides, aprox finger length on top, rounded neck line
View Quote

This but a #3.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:46:38 PM EDT
[#26]
#1 on sides and back, fade to a #2 but leave the front around a #3, and since I have thick ass curly hair thin the FUCK out the hair on the top of my head.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:47:13 PM EDT
[#27]
They know what I want, usually off my ears and out of the eyes, pretty simple.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:48:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Wife cuts mine(it's free!), #4 all over.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#29]
I take pictures :)
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:55:56 PM EDT
[#30]
aught 3 on the sides and back. Trim the top. Off the ears, no side burns and straight in the back.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:58:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Barber Jim:  "Bout like usual, Matthew?"

Me:  "Yes, sir."
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:59:47 PM EDT
[#32]
No 1 around the world!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:02:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Conservative hit-man.  

The Russians know the look.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:06:27 PM EDT
[#34]
#1 all over. But I bought clippers and haven'tbeen to a barber in over a year.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 2:26:29 PM EDT
[#35]
"Just like it is now, but shorter."
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:08:45 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

You fuckers need to post pic's so i can see what all the screwed up hair cuts look like.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:10:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
High and tight please.
View Quote

This is the answer.  I got out of the Marine Corps 45 years ago. I did the long hair fag shit for a while but came back to the regulation hair cut in short order. The funny part is one of the reasons I got out was the hair cut. I thought  it was cramping my style in landing pussy; but I was wrong.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:11:05 PM EDT
[#38]
#1 all over
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:14:00 PM EDT
[#39]
" Think WWII fighter pilot"
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:18:17 PM EDT
[#40]
im begging you please, dont make me look any worse
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:19:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
" Think WWII fighter pilot"
View Quote

Do you also shave the top of your mustache?

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:19:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Watch the nipples, they're tender.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:21:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I clip my own hair.

Wahl is your friend.
View Quote

Flowbee for 10 years now.  You can all laugh, but 20 a month for a haircut x 12 months x 10 years, add it up, and it comes out better than any hack would do.  I got tired of being butchered.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:21:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Medium taper.  Not skin tight.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:21:28 PM EDT
[#45]
I don't say anything, they don't speak much English. (From Thailand I think)

They did a great job the first time I went in there without me having to describe it, so I just keep going.
Been going to them for 10 years now.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:22:41 PM EDT
[#46]
i just tell them how much i want taken off

the person in my family who has problems at the barber is my dad.  the barbers don't know how to do a WW2 haircut anymore I guess.  I told him to tell them he wants a "Captain America" haircut. and to ask for a 3/4 inch taper at the back.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:27:39 PM EDT
[#47]
I cut my own hair every Tuesday, so it goes like this.

Barber......I would like it high, tight, then shaved with a blade on sides and back.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:28:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Flat top with a landing strip and 00 on the sides.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:45:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Disconnected Undercut, #2 on the sides and back, no fade, barely touch the top.

Aka: the Jimmy Darmody, the Hitler Youth, the David Beckham, etc.

Add a little American Crew Pomade and this mother fucker makes all the girls moist.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:48:03 PM EDT
[#50]
#1 on the top, no guard on the sides, blend it in.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top