Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:26:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Dale, of course.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:27:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Dale
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:27:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Dale is the most obvious source of hilarity.

But any Boomhauer centric episode was bound to be a damn good one.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:27:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Dale, Mike Judge actually loosely based him off of Alex Jones.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:28:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Rusty Shackelford.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:28:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:30:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Rusty Shackelford.
View Quote

Came here to post this
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:30:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Dale is the only character that gets it right 99.44% of the time.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:30:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Its hard to say, but I quote this episode at least once a week.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:31:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Gribble.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:33:11 AM EDT
[#12]
This thread is a government plot to sniff out all freedom loving, god fearing, red blooded Americans.  What ever you do don't click on any links because the government is tracking you!

Why Dale of course!  
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:33:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Dale, of course.
View Quote

My vote as well.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:33:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:33:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:34:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Gotta go with Hank.  When the show started, I swore they took my dad and put him on TV.  I appreciate that they did a sitcom where the dad wasn't a buffoon.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:36:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Dang 'ol Boomhauer, man.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:37:36 AM EDT
[#18]
My vote is for Dale.

That guy from the anger management episode who had an aneurysm in Hank's garage was really great too!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:38:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:39:13 AM EDT
[#20]
I like the whole cast except Peggy.

She is pretty much the only regular on any show I watch that I actually want to punch in the face.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:39:54 AM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:40:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Dale, of course.
View Quote

Absolutely.

"You don't know me, I am unknowable!"

"I do not recognize the authority of a court that hangs the gold-fringed flag. A flag with gilded edges is the flag of an admiralty court. An admiralty court signifies a naval court-martial. I cannot be court-martialed twice. That is all."
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:53:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

I feel the same.

I voted Dale, but Boomhauer was a Texas Ranger.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:54:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Gotta go with Hank.  When the show started, I swore they took my dad and put him on TV.  I appreciate that they did a sitcom where the dad wasn't a buffoon.
View Quote

Really? I mean, I like the show, but... Hank is a loser. A total loser. He's shitty husband, a shitty father, and a complete pussy of a man.

He lets his father shit-talk his wife, right in front of him, and doesn't say anything. (Hell, he lets his father shit-talk him, and he doesn't say anything.)

He constantly berates his son in subtle (and not so subtle) ways. Bobby may be a bit of a goof, but he's a good kid, and Hank puts him down because he doesn't like what Hank likes.

At work, Hank is a doormat for his boss. Buck puts him in the jackpot, time and again, and Hank continues to kiss his ass.

If he had nut in his sack, Hank would have gone out on his own and put both Strickland and Thatherton out of business. (Come to think of it, Hank's relationship with his boss is just like his relationship with his dad.)

And don't even get me started on Hank's infantile attitude towards sex.

Hey Hank, why don't you crack open another cold one and tell us all about the big HS football game 30 years ago... again.

Actually, I think "buffoon" sums up Hank perfectly.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:57:18 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Really? I mean, I like the show, but... Hank is a loser. A total loser. He's shitty husband, a shitty father, and a complete pussy of a man.

He lets his father shit-talk his wife, right in front of him, and doesn't say anything. (Hell, he lets his father shit-talk him, and he doesn't say anything.)

He constantly berates his son in subtle (and not so subtle) ways. Bobby may be a bit of a goof, but he's a good kid, and Hank puts him down because he doesn't like what Hank likes.

At work, Hank is a doormat for his boss. Buck puts him in the jackpot, time and again, and Hank continues to kiss his ass.

If he had nut in his sack, Hank would have gone out on his own and put both Strickland and Thatherton out of business. (Come to think of it, Hank's relationship with his boss is just like his relationship with his dad.)

Hey Hank, why don't you crack open another cold one and tell us all about the big HS football game 30 years ago... again.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He always just reminded me of the stereotypically 1950's working guy with a stick up his butt.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:59:04 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Rusty Shackelford.
View Quote

The only correct answer!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:59:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The only correct answer!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rusty Shackelford.

The only correct answer!

Was going to post this.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 8:01:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Shihshah!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 8:02:53 AM EDT
[#29]
I think Peggy is one of the funniest characters on the show. Despite what she likes to think, she's sooo dumb... and if you listen to some of the lines she throws out now and again, she's actually a little nuts, too.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 8:03:00 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Gotta go with Hank. When the show started, I swore they took my dad and put him on TV. I appreciate that they did a sitcom where the dad wasn't a buffoon.

Hank is not a pussy!  Choke yourself!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 8:03:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Shihshah!
View Quote

Pocket sand!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 8:05:18 AM EDT
[#32]
King of the Hill sucks and My Little Pony rules

Really? I'm the only one...

Edit: Nevermind bronies just waking up.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 8:05:36 AM EDT
[#33]
I killed fiddy men!

I do the same thing with Simo, my pom, only it's commies, not nazis.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 8:30:25 AM EDT
[#34]

Cotton Is the correct answer specially making sure he would flip of FDR

favorite quote was "You made Bobby, all I made was you (in disgust)" to Hank

or

"If I could take a bullet for my grandson. Just not in the face, that's how I makes my livings"
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 8:34:31 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not how I read Hank at all.  Nowhere close, really.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 8:35:54 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Shihshah!
View Quote

SQUIRREL TACTIC!
You wouldn't hit an unconscious maaaa....
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:00:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

or

"If I could take a bullet for my grandson. Just not in the face, that's how I makes my livings"
View All Quotes
Quoted:

or

"Hey Bobby, how ya like ya grandma's new tata's? Don't tell her, got 'em cheap... both lefties!"
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:06:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Poll fail.  No Rusty Shackelford.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:06:48 AM EDT
[#39]
"Rusty Shackleford"
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:08:15 AM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:08:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Dang 'ol Boomhauer, man.
View Quote

My vote as well.

Not surprised GD loves Dale though.  He's a fun one, but Boomhauer is awesome.  

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:08:29 AM EDT
[#42]
This is Arfcom.  There's no need for a pole because there's just no way that Dale DOESN'T win.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:08:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Dadgum, I'm laughing my ass off just thinking of all the great lines from that show.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:08:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Poll fail.  No Rusty Shackelford.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:11:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

My dad is pretty much a cross of Hank Hill and Homer Simpson.

It's funny this topic comes up, he ran into someone the other day with the same color and make of truck he had.  At least he didn't try to get into the wrong truck.(There was a KOTH episode where Hank found the same truck as his.)
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:19:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:21:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Alabaster!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:21:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Dale

I was incredibly pissed off when they took KOTH off on Netflix.
View Quote

Join the club.

I had a specific episode in mind all day, came home and wanted to watch it, bam...gone.

I cried in the shower.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:22:33 AM EDT
[#49]
My favorite character is the guy who canc'd that shit show.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:30:48 AM EDT
[#50]
Got the 87th vote in for Rusty.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top