User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:19:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pissed at those who designed weapons for imperial Germany, Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany? If so, get over it. Are you enraged if you see a German or Japanese made car on the road? If so, get over it.
The NVA and the VC shot at me. It's over and I'm over it. You're wasting your time thinking about a conflict which is long past, so long past that many Americans weren't born when it ended.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those firearms were the tool used by communist soldiers to kill nearly 60,000 Americans. Nothing wrong with being happy another commie (M.K.) died.  

Pissed at those who designed weapons for imperial Germany, Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany? If so, get over it. Are you enraged if you see a German or Japanese made car on the road? If so, get over it.
The NVA and the VC shot at me. It's over and I'm over it. You're wasting your time thinking about a conflict which is long past, so long past that many Americans weren't born when it ended.

Not pissed, but sure as hell didn't mourn their death. Good riddance to them all.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:20:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Show me a single post in this thread worshiping Kalashnikov.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking hell.  

Exactly, can't believe all of you guys worship him

You're feeding the troll, I'm afraid.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:21:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:22:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:23:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Dad should have taught you the Rule of Holes: When you're in one, stop digging.
Firearms are inanimate objects. As such they have no will and cannot act. Therefore, they cannot kill. Firearms wielded by Communist soldiers or civilians did not kill Americans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think owning or buying an AK-47 is unpatriotic but morning Mikhail Kalashnikov's death sure as hell is. He was an enemy of America and the free world.

Not really ragging on you for being a 13er, but do you really want to go down that path?

Chris

I could give a shit about that stupid 13er crap. And yes I do want to go down that road. My dad faced that gun during 3 tours in Viet Nam. Our troops are facing it now in the middle east. I don't hate the gun, but I'll be damned if I'll mourn the man who invented the killer of so many Americans.

Dad should have taught you the Rule of Holes: When you're in one, stop digging.
Firearms are inanimate objects. As such they have no will and cannot act. Therefore, they cannot kill. Firearms wielded by Communist soldiers or civilians did not kill Americans.

Dad taught me plenty, maybe you should learn to read.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:25:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking hell.  

So someone who disagrees with you is a troll? Seems to be the standard ARFCOM response, if you disagree with someone they are either a troll or a 13er
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:27:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
they are either a troll or a 13er
View Quote

In your case, both may apply.

Though if you're serious and not yanking our chain, you're not a troll.  Just very, very dense.  If you keep posting you may create a black hole of derp none of arfcom will be able to escape.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:31:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Except I don't think Stalin held a gun to the head of a tank mechanic/commander and said "design me a rifle".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think owning or buying an AK-47 is unpatriotic but morning Mikhail Kalashnikov's death sure as hell is. He was an enemy of America and the free world.

Not really ragging on you for being a 13er, but do you really want to go down that path?

Chris

I could give a shit about that stupid 13er crap. And yes I do want to go down that road. My dad faced that gun during 3 tours in Viet Nam. Our troops are facing it now in the middle east. I don't hate the gun, but I'll be damned if I'll mourn the man who invented the killer of so many Americans.

Lol, he fought the gun, did he? Your dad also fought against my wife's NVA family in Vietnam. Not everyone gets to make certain decisions in life.

Except I don't think Stalin held a gun to the head of a tank mechanic/commander and said "design me a rifle".

Or he designed a weapon hoping that when his government overlords sent him and his buddies off to be cannon fodder in the next war, more of his buddies might come back. Blame the people that force the Communism and start the wars.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:34:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Those firearms were the tool used by communist soldiers to kill nearly 60,000 Americans. Nothing wrong with being happy another commie (M.K.) died.  

I am not pissed about it, but I am not going to mourn his death either.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:36:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So someone who disagrees with you is a troll? Seems to be the standard ARFCOM response, if you disagree with someone they are either a troll or a 13er
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking hell.  

click
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:38:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, this thread has lived up to GD.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:42:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Though if you're serious and not yanking our chain, you're not a troll.  Just very, very dense.  If you keep posting you may create a black hole of derp none of arfcom will be able to escape.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So did you or did you not mourn the death of a commie? Simple question.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:44:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 4:51:47 PM EDT
[#14]
So no answer to the question?
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:00:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
AK's jam more than quality AR's.

View Quote

Sarcasm meter is being serviced at the moment, but I have never had a "jam" in any AK I have owned.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:07:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Buying AKs is as American as hell.

Do Russians get to buy a bunch of AR-15s if they want them?  No?  That's because we won, they lost, and now we get to play with their toys.

View Quote

They picked up some in Georgia not too long ago.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:09:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chris

Killer shimller, my whole family from as far back as we can trace have been facing somebodies weapons. None of us hate, worship or mourn the creator of any weapon. The man created a tool. A very effective tool. He's not the devil you make him out to be. I think most people probably admire the fact that a simple man created something that has had such an enormous impact on history. Just don't get the vitriol.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:12:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do Russians get to buy a bunch of AR-15s if they want them?  No?  That's because we won, they lost, and now we get to play with their toys.

Yes, and they BURNED them.  

Link here: http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=391525
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:14:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Learn something about the actual man before you throw comments like that around. He was very apolitical and even in recent years criticized how things were under the USSR. He actually wanted to just make farm equipment, but found he had a talent for gun design and just wanted to make his guns. If you are complaining about what the gun was then later used for, then you sir are no better than the standard gun grabber.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:20:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So no answer to the question?
View Quote

Honestly, I forgot that you had asked a question in that mountain of derp.

Not that it matters because your whole premise is still completely retarded, but no.  I also didn't mourn Eugene Stoner, or John Browning.  People I don't know died.  Whoop de fucking do.

I still own examples of all of their work, because inanimate objects aren't inherently good or evil.  

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:27:27 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/Tim_Orrock/Georgia/1447558.jpg

Lower receivers are still good I'll bet.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:28:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Extra heat treating!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:30:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I used to say that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think I'll ever buy an AK. not really my style

I used to say that.

Same here.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:30:50 PM EDT
[#24]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This was on thegunwire.com
http://newtrajectory.blogspot.com/2014/07/unpatriotic-gun-nuts-rush-to-buy-ak-47s.html

http://i.imgur.com/hqngHVJ.jpg

Lol
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:37:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Extra heat treating!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Extra heat treating!

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:42:02 PM EDT
[#26]
I am patriotic! I bought a CA-39........American made AK-47!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:45:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Same here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think I'll ever buy an AK. not really my style

I used to say that.

Same here.

Me too. Just snagged an M92 (Serbian AK Pistol) a week or 2 ago.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:52:56 PM EDT
[#28]
I own six AKs plus a couple incomplete parts kits, two SKSes, and a Mosin. Fuck you "Baldr Odinson"

FWIW this is the author of that article

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:54:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-I3paZ32ajis/U9S3QzdiSRI/AAAAAAAACc4/O7atVunFn64/s1600/AK-47-designer-dies.jpg

Love the stereotype. Russian AK stuff is highly collectible, I can't count how many doctors, dentists, CPAs, CEOs, lawyers, ect, have bought shit tons of Russian AK stuff.

More professional types are probably into this hobby than the average cross section of America because this shit is fucking expensive.
View Quote

I am a dentist that owns two evil AKs.  At the time I bought them they were quite cheap relative to BRD.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:55:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

More professional types are probably into this hobby than the average cross section of America because this shit is fucking expensive.
View Quote

time and time again, if you browse anti-gun comments on some of the more prominent left-leaning media sites, you'll notice a recurring theme: antis generally seem to be under the assumption that most gun owners are on welfare, disabled, and spend all of their social security/welfare (which they will say democrats paid for, of course) to buy guns.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:59:04 PM EDT
[#31]

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:02:57 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:13:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I own six AKs plus a couple incomplete parts kits, two SKSes, and a Mosin. Fuck you "Baldr Odinson"

http://i.imgur.com/jOkBOib.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/24touMQ.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:53:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Cool, never quite understood the blind allegiance to corrupt politicians that could not care less about you. I personally like the idea of having a charging handle attached to bolt, but then again, that's just me.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:56:22 PM EDT
[#35]
I'd buy a gun from North Korea just to piss off a liberal.

'Murica
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:57:16 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote
I want to kick him in the balls while shouting "Odin frowns on your effeminate shenanigans!"

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:58:51 PM EDT
[#37]
I could sense that this Ukraine thing was going to get fucky so I did my unpatriotic part and ordered this guy about a week before the trip 7 shootdown.

Fuck russia in the goat ass, but bring me the contents of their trash cans when you're done!

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:59:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Of course he's a fucking Oregonian. Official state of the gamma male.

ETA: I bought an AK yesterday, but it's a Zastava.. is my anus safe?
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:15:17 PM EDT
[#39]
I love AKMs and I think Mikhail Kalashnikov was a great man. If you have a problem with this, you can go eat shit

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 7:37:49 PM EDT
[#40]
I have been interested in Com-Bloc military arms (stemming back to my college days when I was building a lot of Soviet/Russian armor kits) long enough that some of my friends jokingly call me "Comrade".  However, I'll wager that I am far more patriotic than the liberal that wrote that article.  He and those that feed his group financially [i.e. Bloomberg] will use any tactic possible to divide the gun-owners so that they can pick them off one group at a time.  I guess they are seeing that they are not having much luck going after the MSR owners, they are now going after the sub-segments of our group.

James
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 10:10:49 PM EDT
[#41]
I'd rather be Ed than Red. Uh in Bed than Red. Riding a Sled than Red. A Fed than Red?
Ed......no commie guns for me, that's just how i jellyroll

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top