Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:00:15 AM EDT
[#1]
So you're willing to pay $200 for a stamp and wait 9 months, and you have a $1000 handgun, but you cheaped out and put a $30 Walmart optic on the thing that might be used to protect your life?

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:00:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
And what are you doing to help secure the border? Making fun of people? Cool dude. I bet your license plate is really doing a lot too. You would have probably made fun of the founding fathers of the country in that time period. What a joke.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look at all the 3% and 'Oath Keeper' stickers and shit.  One guy is wearing a mask from a VIDEO GAME!  (COD: Ghosts)

These guys are the same ones that congregate in a Starbucks carrying AK's and stuff freaking people out - not doing much for open carry rights, IMO.

These guys are going to kill someone, mark my words.

Photos show border militias moving across Texas
And what are you doing to help secure the border? Making fun of people? Cool dude. I bet your license plate is really doing a lot too. You would have probably made fun of the founding fathers of the country in that time period. What a joke.

Seriously?  Founding Fathers?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:00:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

So you're willing to pay $200 for a stamp and wait 9 months, and you have a $1000 handgun, but you cheaped out and put a $30 Walmart optic on the thing that might be used to protect your life?

http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/31/26/01/6643819/3/622x350.jpg
View Quote

I bet there is no stamp

Also, Oath Keeper sticker on the box... Tier 9 GAY!

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:01:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

In typical ARFCOM fashion the basement dwellers show up. I for one applaud these guys for doing something. As I sit in my office behind a computer 1500 miles away I sure as fuck ain't going to make fun of them for having more balls than 90% of GD.  
View Quote

Agree.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:01:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:02:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Sure are a lot of Inkies in those photos.  
View Quote

Hey hey hey, do not associate all of us with those greasy tards
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:02:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I am strangely not bothered by this. Are you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I am strangely not bothered by this. Are you?
Nope, I bet there's more than one person in those photos who would gladly kill you for no reason at all.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:03:17 AM EDT
[#8]
They are making a symbolic statement to our government.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:04:38 AM EDT
[#9]
The irony is if the cartels go after these folks we'll have Americans being shot at by guns supplied to the enemy by the Obama administration.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:05:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Gotta love GD. One minute people are yelling "Something must be done about the border problem!!!" and then when people gear up and head to the border to try to help, the same people then yell "Look at all these faggot clowns in their mall ninja gear!!" Some folks here simply amaze me at times.

The same thing goes for when anybody stands up against the feds or protests. People on here constantly call out for something to be done. And anytime someone tries to do anything, they are criticized and laughed at on here.... And some people wonder why this country is going to shit.

Give yourselves a hand boys, some of yall are definitely a special bunch.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:06:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Posted this in the other thread with these pictures:

Chris Davis, a 37-year-old truck driver who was discharged from the Army in lieu of court martial, is leading a citizen militia of "Patriots" who want to "secure the border.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:06:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.

Mark my words. The government could be executing gun owners in the streets and some in GD would attack any who fight back.

Almost everyone has a point when they'll actually gear up and put themselves in a situation that doesn't involve a computer screen and keyboard.  I have more respect for these guys, a bit goofy or not, than anyone talking shit about them.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:07:12 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Welp, if the feds can do a better job, maybe they should.
View Quote
It IS in the Feds job description after all.

They broke the "social contract". Meaning those powers devolve back to us. And, it looks like some of us are stepping up to fill in.

Maybe not Tier 1 uber-Commandos like the OP would prefer, but they are eyes and ears where there were none before.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:07:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

http://ww1.hdnux.com/photos/31/06/05/6578544/14/622x350.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Chris Davis, a 37-year-old truck driver who was discharged from the Army in lieu of court martial, is leading a citizen militia of "Patriots" who want to "secure the border.

At least someone wants it secured.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:07:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Nah, this is more my style, notice how its 58% more opertor

http://milspecmonkey.com/apparel/msm-wrap-skullmask-003.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is that one faggot seriously wearing a Call of Duty Ghosts mask?  

http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/31/26/02/6643857/5/622x350.jpg

You know you want one though.

Nah, this is more my style, notice how its 58% more opertor

http://milspecmonkey.com/apparel/msm-wrap-skullmask-003.jpg

Fail.

Those sunglasses need to be tactical sand or tactical foilage, not tactical black.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:08:36 AM EDT
[#16]
the COD mask may look retarded, but with the current administration, I don't think I'd want to be identified as part of a "racist, anti-government terrorist cell"

I'm sure those fuckers are all watch lists now.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:08:44 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Gotta love GD. One minute people are yelling "Something must be done about the border problem!!!" and then when people gear up and head to the border to try to help, the same people then yell "Look at all these faggot clowns in their mall ninja gear!!" Some folks here simply amaze me at times.

The same thing goes for when anybody stands up against the feds or protests. People on here constantly call out for something to be done. And anytime someone tries to do anything, they are criticized and laughed at on here.... And some people wonder why this country is going to shit.

View Quote
Boom! head shot

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:09:07 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

At least somebody is doing something.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:09:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Affliction T-shirt spotted! He must be a real live MMA fighter guys!

http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/31/26/02/6643874/3/622x350.jpg

View Quote

Affliction shirts. The sign of douchebags everywhere.

Brah, I bet he trains brah!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:09:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

And a $1000 handgun.

ETA: oh, you already said that.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:10:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

They broke the "social contract". Meaning those powers devolve back to us. And, it looks like some of us are stepping up to fill in.

Maybe not Tier 1 uber-Commandos like the OP would prefer, but they are eyes and ears where there were none before.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Welp, if the feds can do a better job, maybe they should.

Where did you get that from?  Did you read the article?  Their "leader" says they will secure the border.  From the article - Quote - "How? You see an illegal. You point your gun dead at him, right between his eyes, and you say, 'Get back across the border or you will be shot.'"

So, they are going to shoot people?  I don't see that going well.  That was my comment.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:11:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Shut up and train!"

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:11:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
the COD mask may look retarded, but with the current administration, I don't think I'd want to be identified as part of a "racist, anti-government terrorist cell"

View Quote

This.  Ever go to a bundy ranch type event, balaclava or face mask it

TXL
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:11:29 AM EDT
[#24]

I swear the lot of you on this forum are bi-polar. Y'all piss and moan about nothing being done, then when a group of citizens does something, you whine like little girls.

At least someone is doing something, how about you? Or is it too hot outside, and you're afraid your fat candy asses will melt in the sun?

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:11:31 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Look at all the 3% and 'Oath Keeper' stickers and shit.  One guy is wearing a mask from a VIDEO GAME!  (COD: Ghosts)

These guys are the same ones that congregate in a Starbucks carrying AK's and stuff freaking people out - not doing much for open carry rights, IMO.

Yes, look it up.

You make fun of people because they are actually doing something productive unlike yourself. Someone tries to defend the border, and doesn't get paid, but you nitpick them for what they are wearing?

Our militias did not dress alike, and wore whatever they had. I'm sure the british, and people who would hid in their house like you were making fun of them all. It's easy to criticize when you aren't doing jack shit to defend the border.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:12:43 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Shocking.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:12:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

...and morale patches. I knew there would be a plethora of morale patches.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:13:33 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Yes, look it up.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, look it up.  

You make fun of people because they are actually doing something productive unlike yourself. Someone tries to defend the border, and doesn't get paid, but you nitpick them for what they are wearing?

Our militias did not dress alike, and wore whatever they had. I'm sure the british, and people who would hid in their house like you were making fun of them all. It's easy to criticize when you aren't doing jack shit to defend the border.

lol
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:14:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Awesome.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:14:39 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View Quote

Derpity for sure, but dude is height/weight proportionate and looks like he might lift, bro.

That puts him like a tier or two above/below (depending on how you rank tiers) most people here.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:14:50 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Agree.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

In typical ARFCOM fashion the basement dwellers show up. I for one applaud these guys for doing something. As I sit in my office behind a computer 1500 miles away I sure as fuck ain't going to make fun of them for having more balls than 90% of GD.  

Agree.
Yep. Were I still in Texas, I'd be there. And posters here would no doubt be calling me names as well.

Fuck 'em.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:15:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lol well at least he had the foresight to get KNS pins
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:16:11 AM EDT
[#33]

i'll grant that some of these guys look like goons, but...

i can't understand why we always grant the benefit of the doubt to the 13 year old mexican running around with an SKS with the barrel and the stock sawn off or to the 500 lb. government agent in uniform, but we jump at the opportinuty to shit all over average americans who are doing what needs to be done.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:16:27 AM EDT
[#34]
I'll pay from this side for a min just for giggles.

Americans getting killed protecting their homeland? Falling fighting a war that is no longer ours makes you an honored herro as it should. But people mock the thought of American citizens dying and rotting in our desert volunteering to defend our boarders. Mall ninja militia or not, they are 2A Americans. I realize this is largely apples and oranges, but (speaking to citizens) why do we judge these guys from the couch (well, besides for the stupid mask )?

The mil is worthless here because they won't be deployed. The local sherif dep doesn't have the manpower or resources to cover the boarder. Boarder patrol is fighting to catch illegals for the gov to let them go and give them more than citizens can get. Two strands of barb wire isn't going to stop them. Maybe that's what it will take to get (the right) fucking government to wake up and shut down the flood of illegals. A group of armed Americans (even if their intentions were just to get some cool pictures in the desert with their "kit"). I wonder if "The shot heard around the world" was fired by a guy that was thought of as a nut job mall ninja? Just some thoughts.

Personal opinion now, I believe we are way passed the point of being able to control our own gov to do the right thing and shut the boarders.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:16:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Don't see a problem. Guys are hiking and camping on private property. They are guests. Nothing illegal about that. Don't like it? Tough shit. Those boys are basically signing a blank check.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:16:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Tribal warrior stamps and runics everywhere

At least 50% with "infidel"
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:17:34 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

And Suzy Housemaker too
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:17:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Just wait until they break out the 3 wolf t-shirts.  Shit gonna get real then.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:17:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
OPERATOR AS FUCK!
View Quote

Maybe patriotic as fuck?  Everybody always has better gear than the next guy and better guns, chow, cars, women, homes, jobs...............................................
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:17:46 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote

Which is more than our government will do when these guys get killed by smugglers/coyotes.

Needs more multicam.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:17:52 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Where did you get that from?  Did you read the article?  Their "leader" says they will secure the border.  From the article - Quote - "How? You see an illegal. You point your gun dead at him, right between his eyes, and you say, 'Get back across the border or you will be shot.'"

So, they are going to shoot people?  I don't see that going well.  That was my comment.
View Quote
Which is the job our FedGov should be doing.

Which you should be supporting.

Instead, here you are. Bravo...

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:18:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

i'll grant that some of these guys look like goons, but...

i can't understand why we always grant the benefit of the doubt to the 13 year old mexican running around with an SKS with the barrel and the stock sawn off or to the 500 lb. government agent in uniform, but we jump at the opportinuty to shit all over average americans who are doing what needs to be done.

View Quote

Because this is GD, were logic and common sense are frowned upon.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:18:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Fucking hell give this guy and his trailer park floozy a YouTube channel and have him teach dynamic bulletcombat
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:19:32 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
You notice the mask, whereas my first thought "Who the fuck wears all black standing around outside in July in Texas???"
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You notice the mask, whereas my first thought "Who the fuck wears all black standing around outside in July in Texas???"

There's a reason people in the middle east wear black dresses and it isn't related to religion.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:19:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

And the guy wearing the Nike shirt must be sponsored by Nike because he is wearing the shirt.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:19:41 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Yes, look it up.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, look it up.  

You have one of these on a tactical ball cap right now don't you?

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:19:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

good post.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:19:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Well, yes that too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, yes that too.

Now, somebody's going to photoshop that mask onto your avatar.

lol
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:20:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

TXL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TXL

Lol those won't keep you a secret

Those are only good for internet bukakke videos like tampagangbang
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:20:44 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

And the guy wearing the Nike shirt must be sponsored by Nike because he is wearing the shirt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Affliction and Tapout shirts are generally the sign of a cunt or douchebag
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top