Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What's not true about her statement?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just to recap, jj_mac is the person who is getting fisked here.

This is the article in question.

Here's a choice quote.

The M&P15 (“Military and Police”) semi-automatic tactical rifle falls into the AR-15 class of weapons, which is preferred by Patriots for a number of reasons. Such guns are inexpensive, easy to shoot, accurate, customizable, and for a 10-year period starting in 1994, this type of rifle was banned by federal law, which gives the weapon a certain prestige among Patriot groups. Despite the M&P name, Smith & Wesson has actively marketed the rifle to civilian shooters.

I don't have an opinion on the Bundy thing, but the lady is obviously an anti-gun hack.

Well, my M&P 15 has never really earned me any prestige in the Militia or Sovereign Citizen movements.

Tier 1 Sovereign: What the hell is that, skippy?

Me: This is my Smith & Wesson M&P 15 semi-automatic rifle.  It's swell.  A rifle with these particular accessories used to be illegal.  With this six-position collapsible buttstock, I feel very deadly.

Tier 1 Sovereign: No, bonehead, what the hell it that in your shirt pocket?

Me:  Red and blue roller ball ink pens, a small slide rule, and a pocket protector - the pocket protector enables me to drop into the prone and do ninja rolls without the fear of having my pens break and bleed all over my shirt!  I have extras in my MAXPEDITION® man purse tactical shoulder bag if you want one.

Tier 1 Sovereign: Go away, dweeb.  You look like a Fed, and a nerdy one at that.

Tier 2 Sovereign: Yeah, bro, get lost.

Me: But, but, I can't haz rebellion?

Me: [sulks away while quietly sobbing] [fine, don't want to be my friends? enjoy your fucking IRS audits, douchebags. I'm calling my pal jj_mac and y'all are going down!]

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:41:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Well, my M&P 15 has never really earned me any prestige in the Militia or Sovereign Citizen movements.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just to recap, jj_mac is the person who is getting fisked here.

This is the article in question.

Here's a choice quote.

The M&P15 (“Military and Police”) semi-automatic tactical rifle falls into the AR-15 class of weapons, which is preferred by Patriots for a number of reasons. Such guns are inexpensive, easy to shoot, accurate, customizable, and for a 10-year period starting in 1994, this type of rifle was banned by federal law, which gives the weapon a certain prestige among Patriot groups. Despite the M&P name, Smith & Wesson has actively marketed the rifle to civilian shooters.

I don't have an opinion on the Bundy thing, but the lady is obviously an anti-gun hack.

Tier 1 Sovereign: What the hell is that, skippy?

Me: This is my Smith & Wesson M&P 15 semi-automatic rifle.  It's swell.  A rifle with these particular accessories used to be illegal.  With this six-position collapsible buttstock, I feel very deadly.

Tier 1 Sovereign: No, bonehead, what the hell it that in your shirt pocket?

Me:  Red and blue roller ball ink pens, a small slide rule, and a pocket protector - the pocket protector enables me to drop into the prone and do ninja rolls without the fear of having my pens break and bleed all over my shirt!  I have extras in my MAXPEDITION® man purse tactical shoulder bag if you want one.

Tier 1 Sovereign: Go away, dweeb.  You look like a Fed, and a nerdy one at that.

Tier 2 Sovereign: Yeah, bro, get lost.

Me: But, but, I can't haz rebellion?

Me: [sulks away while quietly sobbing] [fine, don't want to be my friends? enjoy your fucking IRS audits, douchebags. I'm calling my pal jj_mac and y'all are going down!]

Beautiful.
Page / 14
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top