BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:14:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Tell me more about these government trolls and what they do...
View Quote

It's above your paygrade obviously.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:16:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Nobody knew about stealth helos until one got wrecked in public. Almost nobody in the public knew about Fast and Furious until Brian Terry got killed. Nobody knew about us selling weapons to ISIS until they whacked our ambassador.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks that the FBI/ATF/whatever federal agency knew the bombing was going to happen and let it happen but kept their agents home is living in a fool's paradise.
I could possibly buy that McVeigh and Nichols were backed by AQ from the Philippines and federal investigators didn't even bother to look at that line of thinking because it didn't fit with the case they were trying to build, but do you have any concept of how MANY people would have to know in order to keep the  FBI and ATF agents out of the office?
And you think our federal government, that same government that leaks like a fucking SEIVE most of the time, could keep that a secret?
Come on, get real.  
Any conspiracy that rests on the efficiency and intelligence of people in the federal government is fucked from the start.
Nobody knew about stealth helos until one got wrecked in public. Almost nobody in the public knew about Fast and Furious until Brian Terry got killed. Nobody knew about us selling weapons to ISIS until they whacked our ambassador.

Ouch.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:17:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

They are here all right!  
The white van post was just giving them the chance to use the tin foil sword.
It is a fact John Doe Ii exists and the government seemingly doesn't want him found.
Find out why and you will most likely find John Doe II.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
[b]NO!!! IT'S BEING DERAILED!!!  THE GOVERNMENT HAS HIRED MULTIPLE PEOPLE TO TARGET ONLINE DISCUSSIONS OF THE OKC BOMBING AND MAKE SURE THE TRUTH IS NEVER FOUND OUT!!!!

Or maybe some of us are trying to be objective, nahh, that couldn't be it.

They are here all right!  
It is a fact John Doe Ii exists and the government seemingly doesn't want him found.

In all honesty, it is you who is derailing this discussion... I am now far more interested in your insistence that anyone who disagrees with you is on the Gov payroll.

A few questions, if you'll indulge me. What percentage of members here do you think are "government trolls"? How do you think they are paid; by the hour or by the post? Any guesses as to how much the average troll makes a year? Are they read into all classified programs and assigned to monitor a specific discussion board or do they specialize on a specific conspiracy and cover the whole internet?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:21:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dragging that into this thread gives the government trolls like Josh, Snips, Shenanigunz, etc the chance to distact from the fact the government did not do it's duty in serving justice to the killers of 168 Okies.

Also in 2008, Sunstein authored a paper proposing that the government use a variety of methods to limit or eliminate conspiracy theories critical of the U.S. government. These methods suggested that the government could: •ban conspiracy theories outright
•impose a tax on those who advance conspiracy theories
• engage in counter-speech to "discredit conspiracy theories and theorists"
•hire private parties to engage in counter-speech
•engage in informal communication with such private parties, encouraging them to help

Added Sunstein: "Our main policy claim here is the government should engage in cognitive infiltration of the groups that produce conspiracy theories."

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2422

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:24:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Did the government set up road blocks for white vans?
The FBI drew up a sketch from muliple winesses and videos to issue along with the warrant for John Doe II.
Do you understand how that worked?
You are a persistent troll!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Too many witnesses saw a white van being used as a transport for the DC snipers.  Or are all those news reports a figment of my imagination?

You see how this works?

Did the government set up road blocks for white vans?
The FBI drew up a sketch from muliple winesses and videos to issue along with the warrant for John Doe II.
Do you understand how that worked?
You are a persistent troll!

They had sketches for the white van too...

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:25:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:32:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm far more worried about the pic of a cop in plainclothes, with a balaclava on, holding an AR, and nothing to ID him as a cop that I can see, doing traffic stops.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:34:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm far more worried about the pic of a cop in plainclothes, with a balaclava on, holding an AR, and nothing to ID him as a cop that I can see, doing traffic stops.
View Quote

He's got a vest on which appears to have a badge attached to it and possibly a banner (which typically has "POLICE" or "SHERIFF" on it) across the chest.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:40:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

He's got a vest on which appears to have a badge attached to it and possibly a banner (which typically has "POLICE" or "SHERIFF" on it) across the chest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1. Right you are, I missed that.
2. I still think "Dude in jeans with a rifle and his face covered" is a bad direction to take law enforcement.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:48:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Reports of 2 explosions or more (Heard this the first day or two then explained away as seizmic echoes or some BS, then silence on that subject)
View Quote
There was a local seismic station that had posted their recording that showed two distinct impulses in about a two second interval.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:52:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

2. I still think "Dude in jeans with a rifle and his face covered" is a bad direction to take law enforcement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't necessarily disagree but you also have to consider the context of that specific incident.  Serial shooter with a very generic vehicle description over a broad geographical area and multiple jurisdictions.  The shootings would happen and it was basically up to the LEO's to get as many people to the area as quickly as possible to establish an effective perimeter and try to find any matching vehicle.  Anyone and everyone that had a badge and a gun had to be involved to cover the dozens, if not hundreds, of possible escape routes from each shooting and deal with any possible suspects.  So you end up with guys that are doing plainclothes and UC work as well as people that may have been doing surveillance on possible suspects or targets responding to something like this and using what gear they have and can quickly throw on to ID themselves.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:03:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Their job is difficult enough without bozos like you criticizing what they wear.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:10:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don't necessarily disagree but you also have to consider the context of that specific incident.  Serial shooter with a very generic vehicle description over a broad geographical area and multiple jurisdictions.  The shootings would happen and it was basically up to the LEO's to get as many people to the area as quickly as possible to establish an effective perimeter and try to find any matching vehicle.  Anyone and everyone that had a badge and a gun had to be involved to cover the dozens, if not hundreds, of possible escape routes from each shooting and deal with any possible suspects.  So you end up with guys that are doing plainclothes and UC work as well as people that may have been doing surveillance on possible suspects or targets responding to something like this and using what gear they have and can quickly throw on to ID themselves.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suppose I'm sympathetic to an extent, but it seems like every time we allow something "just this once because of special circumstances" it quickly becomes normative. Talk to someone in MA for example. Who needs a warrant for a search, there's turrrist about!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:11:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Their job is difficult enough without bozos like you criticizing what they wear.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:00:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

In all honesty, it is you who is derailing this discussion... [b]I am now far more interested in your insistence that anyone who disagrees with you is on the Gov payroll.

A few questions, if you'll indulge me. What percentage of members here do you think are "government trolls"? How do you think they are paid; by the hour or by the post? Any guesses as to how much the average troll makes a year? Are they read into all classified programs and assigned to monitor a specific discussion board or do they specialize on a specific conspiracy and cover the whole internet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
NO!!! IT'S BEING DERAILED!!!  THE GOVERNMENT HAS HIRED MULTIPLE PEOPLE TO TARGET ONLINE DISCUSSIONS OF THE OKC BOMBING AND MAKE SURE THE TRUTH IS NEVER FOUND OUT!!!!

They are here all right!  

In all honesty, it is you who is derailing this discussion... [b]I am now far more interested in your insistence that anyone who disagrees with you is on the Gov payroll.

Please point out where I disagreed with anyone EXCEPT for the existence of John Doe II. He EXISTS.
I'm not going to go through that proof once again.
I want him brought to justice and to pay for what he did. I have not argued why the government has not done that though I honestly believe they do not want the whole truth known. They are obviously not trying to find him.
The sheeple are easily led and easily distracted.
My focus is keeping attention on that not everyone involved in the murder of 168 Okies was punished.
It seems there are plenty posting in this thread want that forgotten.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:03:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, please- enlighten us with your intellect.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:05:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Also in 2008, Sunstein authored a paper proposing that the government use a variety of methods to limit or eliminate conspiracy theories critical of the U.S. government. These methods suggested that the government could: •ban conspiracy theories outright
•engage in informal communication with such private parties, encouraging them to help

Added Sunstein: "Our main policy claim here is the government should engage in cognitive infiltration of the groups that produce conspiracy theories."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dragging that into this thread gives the government trolls like Josh, Snips, Shenanigunz, etc the chance to distact from the fact the government did not do it's duty in serving justice to the killers of 168 Okies.

So now we have conspiracy theories about conspiracy theories?

Lol
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:08:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

What's there to rationalize?  The idea that college transcripts not being released is evidence in favor of effective government conspiracies is ludicrous, when the very real and simple answer is that a law passed in 1974 protects his transcripts just like they protect mine. You can't get my transcripts either, does that provide even more evidence that governments can conspire effectively?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks that the FBI/ATF/whatever federal agency knew the bombing was going to happen and let it happen but kept their agents home is living in a fool's paradise.
I could possibly buy that McVeigh and Nichols were backed by AQ from the Philippines and federal investigators didn't even bother to look at that line of thinking because it didn't fit with the case they were trying to build, but do you have any concept of how MANY people would have to know in order to keep the  FBI and ATF agents out of the office?
And you think our federal government, that same government that leaks like a fucking SEIVE most of the time, could keep that a secret?
Come on, get real.  
Any conspiracy that rests on the efficiency and intelligence of people in the federal government is fucked from the start.

BS:
Obama's college transcripts
Obama's real birth certificate

I don't think the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act is going to make for good evidence of a successful government conspiracy, especially considering it was passed back in the 70s.

That's funny considering the obama camp would petition to a favorable judge to have his opponents records unsealed.  This goes all the way back to his run for state senator.  Even against democrat challengers.

I'll await a post to rationalize this in favor of the obama camp.

What's there to rationalize?  The idea that college transcripts not being released is evidence in favor of effective government conspiracies is ludicrous, when the very real and simple answer is that a law passed in 1974 protects his transcripts just like they protect mine. You can't get my transcripts either, does that provide even more evidence that governments can conspire effectively?

Typical.  Totally ignore the first part of my post.

How did the obama lawyers have his opponents records unsealed if they were protected by the law you keep referring to?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:11:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
So are any of the SPLC interns going to refute any of LRRPF52's posts or you just going to go after the easy pickings looney conspiracy theorists?
View Quote

After two pages it looks like I found my answer.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:13:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

So I went googling to find that paper.  It's not very long, which makes sense, I guess.  Link   I find it amusing, and completely predictable, that context and the full quotes are left out.  

So, first off, the paper seems to be inspired by the proliferation of 9/11 truthers.  Many, many references are made to 9/11 conspiracies.  The conspiracy theories being considered by this paper are also repeatedly referred to as "false conspiracy theories".

Second, the listed solutions are not fully listed.  Hiring private parties?  Actually, "Government might formally hire credible private parties to engage in
counterspeech."   Hm... sounds like hiring some folks to explain why "fire can't melt steel" is a bad argument.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:17:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Please point out where I disagreed with anyone EXCEPT for the existence of John Doe II. He EXISTS.
I want him brought to justice and to pay for what he did. I have not argued why the government has not done that though I honestly believe they do not want the whole truth known. They are obviously not trying to find him.
My focus is keeping attention on that not everyone involved in the murder of 168 Okies was punished.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
NO!!! IT'S BEING DERAILED!!!  THE GOVERNMENT HAS HIRED MULTIPLE PEOPLE TO TARGET ONLINE DISCUSSIONS OF THE OKC BOMBING AND MAKE SURE THE TRUTH IS NEVER FOUND OUT!!!!

They are here all right!  

You called several members (Snips, Josh, Shenaniguns) government trolls after they challenged your theory of what happened in OKC. Sounds like a disagreement to me, however, that's not the issue as disagreeing is welcome on every discussion board where I've been a member. The issue is that you immediately resorted to applying the "government troll" label instead of having a discussion. This led me to probe you further on your "theory" because I am interested to see if you actually believe it or if it is just a convenient label that allows you to write off what they are saying.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:18:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

This is certainly above your paygrade but I'll put it up so others will realize that Sunstein held a very high position in Obama's administration.

Added Sunstein: "Our main policy claim here is the government should engage in cognitive infiltration of the groups that produce conspiracy theories."

In 2008 Sunstein served as an advisor for Barack Obama’s presidential campaign. After Obama’s 2009 inauguration, Sunstein was appointed to head the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:27:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You called several members (Snips, Josh, Shenaniguns) government trolls after they challenged your theory of what happened in OKC. Sounds like a disagreement to me, however, that's not the issue as disagreeing is welcome on every discussion board where I've been a member. The issue is that you immediately resorted to applying the "government troll" label instead of having a discussion. This led me to probe you further on your "theory" because I am interested to see if you actually believe it or if it is just a convenient label that allows you to write off what they are saying.
View Quote

And exactly what is my theory?
Except there were two men in the truck before the bomb went off.
Please quote my theory that I espoused in this thread to what really happened in OKC!
I know the bomb happened, I know people died, I know there were two men in the truck.
I wanted that emphasized no matter how hard the government trolls tried to detract from the fact that one murderer is free because the government is no longer looking for him.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:31:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Yea I know,right? The government would never lie to a subject, right?

Quoted:

Yeah I hate it when assholes try and find out if and how their brother was murdered. You should just believe what the government tells you, they're here to help.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
fucking troofers.

Yeah I hate it when assholes try and find out if and how their brother was murdered. You should just believe what the government tells you, they're here to help.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:32:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

So I went googling to find that paper.  It's not very long, which makes sense, I guess.  Link   I find it amusing, and completely predictable, that context and the full quotes are left out.  

So, first off, the paper seems to be inspired by the proliferation of 9/11 truthers.  Many, many references are made to 9/11 conspiracies.  The conspiracy theories being considered by this paper are also repeatedly referred to as "false conspiracy theories".

Second, the listed solutions are not fully listed.  Hiring private parties?  Actually, "Government might formally hire credible private parties to engage in
counterspeech."   Hm... sounds like hiring some folks to explain why "fire can't melt steel" is a bad argument.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

'Counterspeech'.

It's like a double plus good speak word. Telling the story from the admin's POV isn't enough to stand on it's own. You've got to surreptitiously hire people to undermine online discussions, control the narrative and press home the government's POV as unquestioningly correct, even though there are glaring contradictions to the contrary. Guess the government recognizes it has a PR problem. They just have to frame it right so people understand it's not what they think it is.

Most transparent administration.
Period of unprecedented prosperity.
Ushering in an unmatched period of world tranquility.
Everybody about to be questioned about oppressive government agency action had hard drive crashes during the period in question.
Not peeing down your back.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:33:32 PM EDT
[#26]
First, this thread has been totally derailed.  

Second, there are no government trolls in this thread and alluding to that helped to derail this thread.  There are those who refuse to be objective in the face of evidence for various reasons, however.

Third, only the fringe conspiracy theorists claim government involvement.  There is no evidence of government involvement.  There is only evidence that there were other actors involved in the bombing that remains from the official findings.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:39:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

In all honesty, it is you who is derailing this discussion... I am now far more interested in your insistence that anyone who disagrees with you is on the Gov payroll.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]NO!!! IT'S BEING DERAILED!!!  THE GOVERNMENT HAS HIRED MULTIPLE PEOPLE TO TARGET ONLINE DISCUSSIONS OF THE OKC BOMBING AND MAKE SURE THE TRUTH IS NEVER FOUND OUT!!!!

They are here all right!  

If I were a paid government troll, posing as a shrill, kooky tinfoiler obsessed about minor points of an investigations would be a grand way to obscure both the truth and any sort of lessons learned from the incident.

Take a few valid points and drive off a cliff with it so no reasonable person even bothers listening.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:46:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Please quote my theory that I espoused in this thread to what really happened in OKC!
I know the bomb happened, I know people died, I know there were two men in the truck.
I wanted that emphasized no matter how hard the government trolls tried to detract from the fact that one murderer is free because the government is no longer looking for him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

At this point, you're just repeating yourself and not addressing my posts at all so I'm just going to assume that you actually believe a fair portion of this site's membership to be paid government employees.

ETA: Ok, one last time, I'll break it down Barney Style.
1) Many here are not even attempting to refute your insistence that someone else was in the truck because, as near as I can tell, it's plausible.
2) However, your labeling of other posters as "government trolls" is distracting and lowers the credibility of your overall argument.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:49:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

If I were a paid government troll, posing as a shrill, kooky tinfoiler obsessed about minor points of an investigations would be a grand way to obscure both the truth and any sort of lessons learned from the incident.

Take a few valid points and drive off a cliff with it so no reasonable person even bothers listening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are here all right!  

You make an excellent point but daa9mm, if that's even his real name, will probably gloss right over it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:56:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are here all right!  

GS-5 to GS-7 position, unless they went to some form of pay banding. Not sure about percentages on duty, shift overlap or how overtime is handled.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:59:59 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
GS-5 to GS-7 position, unless they went to some form of pay banding. Not sure about percentages on duty, shift overlap or how overtime is handled.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are here all right!  

How do they expect to get someone to do good trolling with only GS-7 pay?

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:02:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Where does one apply for such a position? I have a fair amount of spare time in my current job and I'm on the Internet a lot. I think I could be a government troll on the side without disrupting my normal routine much. I think I'd be good at it, too.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:07:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are here all right!  

Some here seem to be saying that they don't do a good job. Makes sense that they wouldn't.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:10:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Where does one apply for such a position? I have a fair amount of spare time in my current job and I'm on the Internet a lot. I think I could be a government troll on the side without disrupting my normal routine much. I think I'd be good at it, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IIRC, they don't list those positions on USAjobs. It's one of those things someone kind of slides into when the janitor gig at the federal building isn't working out so well.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:14:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

IIRC, they don't list those positions on USAjobs. It's one of those things someone kind of slides into when the janitor gig at the federal building isn't working out so well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Direct Hire.  It's working out pretty well for all of the .mil guys hitting the streets due to the RIF plus they have veterans preference points so getting hired is easy and they can buy back their AD time for FERS credit.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:14:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A plan is beginning to form....

1) Get hired as a federal janitor but don't actually clean anything.
2) Impress my bosses with fancy interweb knowledge and conspiracy debukin talk.
3) ????????
4) Make a mediocre living from mom's basement as a GS-5!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:18:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Direct Hire.  It's working out pretty well for all of the .mil guys hitting the streets due to the RIF plus they have veterans preference points so getting hired is easy and they can buy back their AD time for FERS credit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking veterans get all the breaks . . .

(yes. kidding)
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:18:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a couple years I know what my retirement job will be.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:19:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

3) ????????
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

3) ????????

My mother is on her own now, so....yeah.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:25:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
There was a local seismic station that had posted their recording that showed two distinct impulses in about a two second interval.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reports of 2 explosions or more (Heard this the first day or two then explained away as seizmic echoes or some BS, then silence on that subject)

Anyone bring up General Pardin's Bomb Damage Assessment yet?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:28:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Normally I would agree, but as someone who lives next to the largest US concentration of Arabic Muslims, that picture skeeves the fuck out of me. The first thing I would expect these people to do if a Fatwah were issued is to start pulling people out of their cars as they commute to work, and that's EXACTLY what they look like.

I can't see a single reason why that officer would need to protect his identity while inspecting vehicles. Can you?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:30:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

How did the obama lawyers have his opponents records unsealed if they were protected by the law you keep referring to?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
BS:
Obama's college transcripts
Obama's real birth certificate

I don't think the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act is going to make for good evidence of a successful government conspiracy, especially considering it was passed back in the 70s.

That's funny considering the obama camp would petition to a favorable judge to have his opponents records unsealed.  This goes all the way back to his run for state senator.  Even against democrat challengers.

I'll await a post to rationalize this in favor of the obama camp.

Yeah, I ignored it because it's irrelevant.  I've never posted support for that bullshit.

How they did it?  Fuck if I know.  Probably same way they got Bush's records.  Find someone who doesn't care as much about the law and use them.  Doesn't make it right, certainly doesn't mean I support it, and doesn't mean jack shit when talking about why Obama's records aren't available.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:34:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

'Counterspeech'.

It's like a double plus good speak word. Telling the story from the admin's POV isn't enough to stand on it's own. You've got to surreptitiously hire people to undermine online discussions, control the narrative and press home the government's POV as unquestioningly correct, even though there are glaring contradictions to the contrary. Guess the government recognizes it has a PR problem. They just have to frame it right so people understand it's not what they think it is.

Everybody about to be questioned about oppressive government agency action had hard drive crashes during the period in question.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

'Counterspeech'.

"Surreptitiously hire people to undermine discussions" and "formally hire credible private parties" are mutually exclusive.   Credible is a key word there, which is why it gets left out in these conspiratorial "they're out to get us" claims.   You formally hire professionals with strong credentials to formally explain why "fire can't melt steel" is not a valid argument.  The whole point of hiring CREDIBLE private parties is because they are known to the public and they're rebuttals of conspiratorial claims will have weight.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:45:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Normally I would agree, but as someone who lives next to the largest US concentration of Arabic Muslims, that picture skeeves the fuck out of me. The first thing I would expect these people to do if a Fatwah were issued is to start pulling people out of their cars as they commute to work, and that's EXACTLY what they look like.

I can't see a single reason why that officer would need to protect his identity while inspecting vehicles. Can you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
SNIP.

I'm not at all a fan of officers covering their face while interacting with the general public, it's off putting to normal people, makes us look afraid, and looks generally ridiculous, which is why it is rarely seen. However,  say this guy was working in an undercover capacity and got the call that his department needed help on the street looking for an active shooter. The balaclava gives his identity some protection while allowing him to be out working as a "uniformed" officer.  Or, maybe he was "that guy" in the department who just had to test out his new piece of "kit".
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:41:48 PM EDT
[#45]
So no denial there were two men in the truck, one being McVeigh and the second John Doe II, who has not been apprehended and the video evidence lost by the government?  Witnesses who saw him ignored by the government?
So we have come to a consenus on that point!
Trolls not withstanding, I hope most who paid attention will wonder why he is still walking free!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:59:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Not one bit am I kidding you. You accused me of some tin foil theory I never espoused.

At this point, you're just repeating yourself and not addressing my posts at all so I'm just going to assume that you actually believe a fair portion of this site's membership to be paid government employees.
That is huge increase in number from the three I named. Muddying the waters some more?

1) Many here are not even attempting to refute your insistence that someone else was in the truck because, as near as I can tell, it's plausible.
2) However, your labeling of other posters as "government trolls" is distracting and lowers the credibility of your overall argument.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not one bit am I kidding you. You accused me of some tin foil theory I never espoused.

That is huge increase in number from the three I named. Muddying the waters some more?

The trolls are here, no doubt. They surface in thread after thread on government misbehavior (for lack of a better term) in defense of the government.
This website has a huge public opinion weight and government agencies will do what they can to prevent righteous anger coming from here.
It is a smart thing to do.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:14:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The trolls are here, no doubt. They surface in thread after thread on government misbehavior (for lack of a better term) in defense of the government.
This website has a huge public opinion weight and government agencies will do what they can to prevent righteous anger coming from here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SNIP.

I only used the word theory, I never said anything about tinfoil. In fact, I even said that your theory seems plausible but it is not the official narrative so to the general public it remains just that, a theory.

You call it muddying the waters, I'll call it an assumption based on you avoiding my direct questions about these "government trolls".

Has it ever occurred to you that these members who surface to argue certain conspiracies may just see things differently? Plus, if I were going to spread disinformation for the government I certainly wouldn't self identify as being part of the LE and/or Mil community.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:01:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Hmm...    This perpetuation of "use any tragedy for the cause" only makes things more scary.  Clinton being from AR and the loathing and rivalry between them and OK makes another dimension open for anyone paying attention.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
-

So Mcveigh and Nichols were played by ROP based on their disgust at Waco and RR?

There is a step missing somewhere in there.

Nichols' very young wife was from the Phillipines.  He was over there in the same timeframe as Yousef.

Nichols & McVeigh may very well have looked at Yousef as a tool to get the skills they wanted, and Yousef looked at them as someone to bomb the great satan.

Both sides "win" in their own twisted worlds.

Some of the second/third man stuff may be the same as any other flawed initial reports.  Or not.  Dunno.

Fallout from the bombing just happens to be convenient allowing Clinton & company to blame their political enemies for something that isn't related to them - just like we see every time there's a school shooting.

Fucking Liberals.  I had no idea until today that any form of snackbar was part of that mess.

Killing children and civilians certainly fits their agenda better than one of any patriot.

Hmm...    This perpetuation of "use any tragedy for the cause" only makes things more scary.  Clinton being from AR and the loathing and rivalry between them and OK makes another dimension open for anyone paying attention.

I've been told by people I trust that the original target wasn't OKC, but Little Rock, AR.

Also check out the history of Richard Snell and the "Covenant, Shield and the Arm of the Lord". I grew up a few miles from a airstrip that was once operated by that group. Snell's execution was "coincidentally" the same day as the OKC bombing. The CSA had previous targeted the Murrah building.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:01:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are here all right!  

Like all govt. work, 1 guy is trolling and 3 are sitting in the office watching him....probably playing CoD3.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:23:19 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I've been told by people I trust that the original target wasn't OKC, but Little Rock, AR.

Also check out the history of Richard Snell and the "Covenant, Shield and the Arm of the Lord". I grew up a few miles from a airstrip that was once operated by that group. Snell's execution was "coincidentally" the same day as the OKC bombing. The CSA had previous targeted the Murrah building.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nichols' very young wife was from the Phillipines.  He was over there in the same timeframe as Yousef.

Nichols & McVeigh may very well have looked at Yousef as a tool to get the skills they wanted, and Yousef looked at them as someone to bomb the great satan.

Both sides "win" in their own twisted worlds.

Some of the second/third man stuff may be the same as any other flawed initial reports.  Or not.  Dunno.

Fallout from the bombing just happens to be convenient allowing Clinton & company to blame their political enemies for something that isn't related to them - just like we see every time there's a school shooting.

Fucking Liberals.  I had no idea until today that any form of snackbar was part of that mess.

Killing children and civilians certainly fits their agenda better than one of any patriot.

And the CSA compound was raided on April 19, 1985.  

By the way, the "S" is for "Sword," not "Shield."

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top