BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 1:34:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The whole thing with OKC is that it was a template for the anti-Patriot agenda.  Even though a Middle Eastern Terrorist cell executed the operation, the blame was placed on white people associated with patriotism, people who were upset with what happened at Waco, and generally distrusting of government.

The FBI and other agencies had heard chatter from Middle Eastern illegals in the US saying they had recruited "two lily whites", and were planning on bombing a Federal Building.  Within circles where some of this can be discussed openly as part of the job, they claim they didn't know which building was being targeted, and were more focused on the D.C./New York and surrounding areas.

When the local FBI OKC Fed Building agents who were in contact with Jayna Davis saw the video surveillance her PI obtained of Hussein al Hussain "John Doe #2", they demanded the original video product, to which she refused, giving them only a copy.  They had been surveilling him as well, and recognized him immediately.  This was the trigger man.

Also take note that the same Modus Operandi was used between OKC and WTC 1993 bombings, namely Ryder trucks and a certain type of device that I will not detail.  I got my info on the device from a post blast analysis of it that was disseminated in the Special Forces Engineer Sergeant Course, from a senior 18C who had received that info.

There were numerous buildings in OKC that were leveled since they had older construction methods used, and many were not even on the same street. The map of that information is very difficult to locate, but gives you a hint of what they used.

The Clinton WH turned it into an anti-US opportunity, anti-right wing, and even blamed Rush Limbaugh for stirring McVeigh types up over the radio, when it was really an entirely different matter altogether. Never let a good crisis go to waste.
View Quote

Micro-nukes
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 1:35:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Remember the vid that came out showing Mcveigh moving around military vehicles around a base when he was supposedly not even
in the military at the time?
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 1:37:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You're getting warmer.

The cop's name is Terrence Yeakey.

He just happened to be in the vincinity when the bomb went off.  IIRC, he had rescued a few people maybe even a kid or two.

Long story short, he was found dead in a field some distance away from his blood soaked vehicle.  It appeared that he tried to kill himself by slashing his wrists and his neck.  Then crawled out to the middle of this field and shot himself in the head.  

The gun was never found.

Lawyer Trentadue back in Salt Lake City had filed all sorts of FOIA requests.  Some of the documents he got back showed that some higher higher executive types from like NBC or ABC  were also confidential informants for the FBI.  The FBI gave them some type of code/designation that showed they were domestic terrorism confidential informants:
http://www.okgazette.com/oklahoma/article-16746-info-on-informants.html

So 20 or 30 years after the Church Commission hearings we are now back to having media execs on the government payroll, most likely being paid to produce propaganda or to bury unfavorable stories.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not up to speed on the OKC bombing conspiracies.  Is it common thought around here that McVeigh carried the bombing out alone?

We've covered this in depth before.  McVeigh and Nichols were "lily whites" recruited by a Middle Eastern terrorist cell that had been operating in the US.  The guy who pulled the initiator on the device in the Ryder was a former Iraqi Republican Guard turned ISI operative who was trained at Salman Pak in Iraq.

McVeigh insisted on this information being untouchable when he did his interview with 60 minutes.

The Middle Eastern subjects were seen by scores of eye witnesses, to include lawyers who worked in the US Attorney's Office across the street, the Cactus Motel cleaning lady and manager, people in the Federal Building before the bomb detonated, people who saw the men interacting with different business owners in OKC, and the people who lived where the spray-painted yellow Mazda truck was ditched.

Read The Third Terrorist, by Jayna Davis if you want more insight into what really went on with that case.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e8/The_Third_Terrorist_cover.jpg

Am I going to be put on another 'watch list' if I purchase this book?

I don't know what happened to the website but I remember reading about a story of a police officer (possibly incorrect) that got his nose a little to far into things and he was chased down while he was heading to Kingfisher. His body was found in some farmers field over by El Reno. There was evidence he was bound and drug out to the field. I believe his death was labeled as a suicide.

You're getting warmer.

The cop's name is Terrence Yeakey.

He just happened to be in the vincinity when the bomb went off.  IIRC, he had rescued a few people maybe even a kid or two.

Long story short, he was found dead in a field some distance away from his blood soaked vehicle.  It appeared that he tried to kill himself by slashing his wrists and his neck.  Then crawled out to the middle of this field and shot himself in the head.  

The gun was never found.

Lawyer Trentadue back in Salt Lake City had filed all sorts of FOIA requests.  Some of the documents he got back showed that some higher higher executive types from like NBC or ABC  were also confidential informants for the FBI.  The FBI gave them some type of code/designation that showed they were domestic terrorism confidential informants:
http://www.okgazette.com/oklahoma/article-16746-info-on-informants.html

So 20 or 30 years after the Church Commission hearings we are now back to having media execs on the government payroll, most likely being paid to produce propaganda or to bury unfavorable stories.

Yeah Alex jones has been saying this for 18 years now.  But  GD is too cool for him
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 2:03:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The feds knew what was going down, and allowed it to happen.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:[/span]
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:[/span]
The whole thing with OKC is that it was a template for the anti-Patriot agenda.  Even though a Middle Eastern Terrorist cell executed the operation, the blame was placed on white people associated with patriotism, people who were upset with what happened at Waco, and generally distrusting of government.

The FBI and other agencies had heard chatter from Middle Eastern illegals in the US saying they had recruited "two lily whites", and were planning on bombing a Federal Building.  Within circles where some of this can be discussed openly as part of the job, they claim they didn't know which building was being targeted, and were more focused on the D.C./New York and surrounding areas.

When the local FBI OKC Fed Building agents who were in contact with Jayna Davis saw the video surveillance her PI obtained of Hussein al Hussain "John Doe #2", they demanded the original video product, to which she refused, giving them only a copy.  They had been surveilling him as well, and recognized him immediately.  This was the trigger man.

Also take note that the same Modus Operandi was used between OKC and WTC 1993 bombings, namely Ryder trucks and a certain type of device that I will not detail.  I got my info on the device from a post blast analysis of it that was disseminated in the Special Forces Engineer Sergeant Course, from a senior 18C who had received that info.

There were numerous buildings in OKC that were leveled since they had older construction methods used, and many were not even on the same street. The map of that information is very difficult to locate, but gives you a hint of what they used.

The Clinton WH turned it into an anti-US opportunity, anti-right wing, and even blamed Rush Limbaugh for stirring McVeigh types up over the radio, when it was really an entirely different matter altogether. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

this is pretty much the concensus of high ranking LEO's that I have spent time with discussing the case. this is also what I believe to be the case as well.

Was the ATF branch empty, or did they lose agents?

The way I remeber it from the book is there was lots of people that should have been there that wern't.

FBI and ATF agents weren't in that day, but secretaries and office people were.

We call people crazy here and plead to have them banned for saying the same about that other big terror event......
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 2:11:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This is what I'm going with.  

That's why a lot of these theories never really see the light of day in legitimate circles.  These nutjobs get ahold of some reliable evidence and then "crazy it up" with reports of EM Beam Weapons from space and all sorts of other nonsense.

I'd almost be willing to bet McVeigh got training from an outside source.

Anything more than that just doesn't really hold water.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks that the FBI/ATF/whatever federal agency knew the bombing was going to happen and let it happen but kept their agents home is living in a fool's paradise.
I could possibly buy that McVeigh and Nichols were backed by AQ from the Philippines and federal investigators didn't even bother to look at that line of thinking because it didn't fit with the case they were trying to build, but do you have any concept of how MANY people would have to know in order to keep the  FBI and ATF agents out of the office?
And you think our federal government, that same government that leaks like a fucking SEIVE most of the time, could keep that a secret?
Come on, get real.  
Any conspiracy that rests on the efficiency and intelligence of people in the federal government is fucked from the start.

This is what I'm going with.  

That's why a lot of these theories never really see the light of day in legitimate circles.  These nutjobs get ahold of some reliable evidence and then "crazy it up" with reports of EM Beam Weapons from space and all sorts of other nonsense.

I'd almost be willing to bet McVeigh got training from an outside source.

Anything more than that just doesn't really hold water.

It makes them easier to deride and discredit from those making legitimate point.ps
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 2:17:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The first WTC bombing would seem to disprove your statement. Or is sitting on or ignoring intel not considered "knowing"?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks that the FBI/ATF/whatever federal agency knew the bombing was going to happen and let it happen but kept their agents home is living in a fool's paradise.
I could possibly buy that McVeigh and Nichols were backed by AQ from the Philippines and federal investigators didn't even bother to look at that line of thinking because it didn't fit with the case they were trying to build, but do you have any concept of how MANY people would have to know in order to keep the  FBI and ATF agents out of the office?
And you think our federal government, that same government that leaks like a fucking SEIVE most of the time, could keep that a secret?
Come on, get real.  
Any conspiracy that rests on the efficiency and intelligence of people in the federal government is fucked from the start.
Nobody knew about stealth helos until one got wrecked in public. Almost nobody in the public knew about Fast and Furious until Brian Terry got killed. Nobody knew about us selling weapons to ISIS until they whacked our ambassador.

And all of those things have nothing in common with the intentional killing of 168 people.  Not to even mention that last time I checked it wasn't ISIS in Benghazi, I have no idea where you're getting that information.

Everything you listed can be construed as normal activity for our government and gives nobody that is "in the know" any reason to speak out about it.

I think you can be rest assured if people in .gov knew about an intentional plot to bomb an occupied federal building, somebody would spill the beans.  No way in hell that stays quiet.  (Short of killing everybody who had this information.)
The first WTC bombing would seem to disprove your statement. Or is sitting on or ignoring intel not considered "knowing"?

I'm speaking more to the aspect of the powers that be knowing about the threat and then giving their people advanced knowledge of it allowing them to avoid the attack all the while allowing 168 people to die.

As to the "knowing" aspect of the first WTC attack back in the early 90's, what exactly was known and by whom?  Did said party that "knew" tip off their people keeping them away from the WTC all the while allowing the attack to happen?  

I really am curious as I was not aware of any intel from that attack that was known beforehand.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 2:27:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

We call people crazy here and plead to have them banned for saying the same about that other big terror event......
View Quote

I'm one of those people that ridicule "troofers" and I don't think I would ever mock somebody for claiming the government knew about the 9/11 attacks prior to 9/11.

Now, to what extent they were known about and how much of the plot was actually known, I can't really speak.

I would be willing to put money that on somebodies desk (most likely more than one) there was enough intel to piece together what was going to happen on 9/11 prior to 2001.

Now, could that intel have been cherry picked from all the other intel that most likely was contained on these peoples desks as being more credible than all the others?  Probably not.  

You've got to remember, these intel agencies get so much "credible" intelligence that it is not an easy task to pick through it and decipher which piece is going to be the most important.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 2:28:14 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm speaking more to the aspect of the powers that be knowing about the threat and then giving their people advanced knowledge of it allowing them to avoid the attack all the while allowing 168 people to die.
As to the "knowing" aspect of the first WTC attack back in the early 90's, what exactly was known and by whom?  Did said party that "knew" tip off their people keeping them away from the WTC all the while allowing the attack to happen?  
I really am curious as I was not aware of any intel from that attack that was known beforehand.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They literally caught the guys coming in with an AQ bomb making manual. At bare minimum they dropped the ball so hard it shattered when it hit the ground.

ETA: Here is the Wiki link, although it doesn't quite nail the absurdness of it all. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing

They quite literally caught them entering the country with an AQ bomb manual, then let KSM's cousin go after telling him to show up for a hearing.

""On one book carried by Ajaj in 1992 was a word translated by the FBI as meaning "the basic rule." It was later found to be al Qaeda – meaning "the base"". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzi_Yousef

They no shit had them coming in with a bomb making manual with "Al Qaeda" written on it and let them go. It doesn't get much more shitshowish than that.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 2:58:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Typical? Hell yes. Some men have been on death row for decades during their endless appeals. What's the next shortest trial-to-execution you can find in Oklahoma? In any state?? (Besides Texas )
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

to a lot of Oklahomans, that execution time from his sentencing date was the evidence alone that the .gov wanted to silence him and that there was more to the story. no one gets the needle in that short amount of time.

Precisely my point.

The guy killed what, 168 people? That won't lead to a typical trial or death penalty.

Typical? Hell yes. Some men have been on death row for decades during their endless appeals. What's the next shortest trial-to-execution you can find in Oklahoma? In any state?? (Besides Texas )

McVeigh ended his appeals and requested the sentence be carried out.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 3:02:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm not up to speed on the OKC bombing conspiracies. Is it common thought around here that McVeigh carried the bombing out alone?
View Quote

Uhhh....No
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 3:09:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Remember the vid that came out showing Mcveigh moving around military vehicles around a base when he was supposedly not even
in the military at the time?
View Quote

I remember that. Somebody put the pieces together and matched them up to known images of him while still in the Army.

The images of him "post-Army" were posted on a conspiracy website. The article I read debunking the images was pretty convincing. I think whoever was running the conspiracy site got a little carried away. No...not carried away, I think they lied.

Here's my main complaint....I look like McVeigh. Too much like McVeigh. I heard it every day after he was identified, and every so often still get asked if I know I look like McVeigh. Bastard!
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 3:17:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I prosecuted a guy that was in the same unit as McVeigh for years, including the first Gulf War.  I started looking into the unit's wartime events and history because of some sentencing issues (defendant claimed he was a war hero), and eventually ran into some REALLY strange roadblocks.  I.e., sealed records, missing transcripts and exhibits, and a senior FBI agent telling me (a federal prosecutor) to stop asking questions and let the issue drop.
View Quote

Fortier?
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 3:53:15 AM EDT
[#13]
It was Mcveigh alright, the guy filming was in the same vehicle, he was four feet away from the camera.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 5:26:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

What color is the sky in your world?

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 5:39:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Not a troofer but people who believe everything the .gov tells them are naive or foolish.
View Quote

The witnesses who saw two people in the truck were ignored by the government investigation and harassed by government agencies if they continued to open their mouths for years after the bombing.
Regardless it is a known fact there was a warrant issued for John Doe II that was never served.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 5:45:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most people weren't looking at the sky that day. Most had their heads bent in prayer or their eyes on the road as they were hurrying to get down town to help.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:19:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Oh Christ....
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:22:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:26:37 AM EDT
[#19]
As far as trusting the government investgation into the OKC Bombing, the people in charge certainly have less than sterling reputations. The FBI agent in charge was Larry Potts who was in charge at Ruby Ridge and Waco. I won't go over the ROE changes he made after the woman was killed at Ruby Ridge and his subsequent demotion.
The DOJ attorney in charge involved in the OKC Bombing was also involved at Ruby Ridge and Waco.
His name is Eric Holder.
Trust the government?
All sheeple do, so do so at your own risk.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 6:50:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:05:02 AM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i50.tinypic.com/2vaz75v.jpg

Ignore him. He is a paid government troll.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:06:18 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

fucking troofers.
View Quote

Did you read any of the article?

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:07:18 AM EDT
[#23]
There are people stupid enough to blindly accept the official government line on OKC and other such events?

Distrust and keep an eye on the government EXCEPT for these reports? Curious tack our friendly neighborhood .gov fans are taking.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:09:45 AM EDT
[#24]
All I know is that the death sentence was probably one of the fastest ever carried out...especially when you consider that many death row inmates spend years before execution.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:12:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Allowed it to happen" is quite a stretch, but I'm pretty sure the justification for creating DHS at the time was to ensure the three letter agencies had a daddy agency to make sure they all played nice and didn't keep shit from each other. There was a lot of Pre-9/11 intel that just wasn't all combined and acted on IIRC.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:29:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Try telling that to the resident shills that are posting in this thread Big brother .gov is never wrong in the eyes of some that post here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not a troofer but people who believe everything the .gov tells them are naive or foolish.

this is wisdom...

Try telling that to the resident shills that are posting in this thread Big brother .gov is never wrong in the eyes of some that post here.

You know, I haven't seen anyone in this thread posting that the government is never wrong or anything of the sort.  Which post are you referring to?
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:42:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:52:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

McVeigh and Nichols were NOT white supremacists , they were anti government. They had nothing to do with racial supremacy , Nazis, etc.

That is the narrative you have been sold , the same narrative that says all white males, gun owners, conservatives etc are actually Nazis, bigots , etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There was a very interesting book written on the OKC bombings years ago.

Bottom line....Timothy McVeigh was definately responsible....but he wasn't a "loner" and he had help and training that had ties to Islamic militants.  Doesn't say he subscribed to that....but it was where he received the help from (Phillipines) that had common interests.

I'd never be surprised to learn White Supremacist types and Islamic radicals would work together. Hell, the Nazis used Islamic types during WWII, so the precedent and common interests are there.

McVeigh and Nichols were NOT white supremacists , they were anti government. They had nothing to do with racial supremacy , Nazis, etc.

That is the narrative you have been sold , the same narrative that says all white males, gun owners, conservatives etc are actually Nazis, bigots , etc.

this Nichols was married to a Filipino. not exactly a White Power move.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:55:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know.

I also know a little bit about LRRP.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 7:57:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
http://www.911omissionreport.com/okc/truck1.gif

I always found this picture pretty fascinating.
View Quote

Why?
Looks like a temporary motor pool.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:00:50 AM EDT
[#31]
News reports that cited government sources revealed that the FBI had multiple surveillance tapes showing two people in the ryder truck, a fact that was corroborated by eyewitnesses.

I went googling the internets looking for news reports relating to the FBI admitting that they lost the tapes.  I've found the links before, but now they appear to be scrubbed or buried.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:01:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I remember reading about the guy getting killed in the holding cell. Trentadue was tortured in his cell, and murdered. The question is by who.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never heard of this angle before. Questions are - where is the Secret Service video showing the passengers in the truck, and who beat this guys brother to death in a Fed holding cell ?

http://www.chron.com/news/us/article/Man-seeks-video-of-1995-Oklahoma-City-bombing-5649952.php
I remember reading about the guy getting killed in the holding cell. Trentadue was tortured in his cell, and murdered. The question is by who.

Obviously somebody who had access to his holding cell. Holder's prints are supposedly all over this one for the damage control.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:02:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Subterfuge and obfuscation. It's how they roll.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
fucking troofers.

I completely agree that troofers can be a pain in the ass, but it's often made worse by the government when they don't release the information to squash the troofers.  It ends up dragging things out.  Cue the Obama birth certificate fiasco.

Subterfuge and obfuscation. It's how they roll.

Most transparent administration evar!!!!
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:05:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don't know what happened to the website but I remember reading about a story of a police officer (possibly incorrect) that got his nose a little to far into things and he was chased down while he was heading to Kingfisher. His body was found in some farmers field over by El Reno. There was evidence he was bound and drug out to the field. I believe his death was labeled as a suicide.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not up to speed on the OKC bombing conspiracies.  Is it common thought around here that McVeigh carried the bombing out alone?

We've covered this in depth before.  McVeigh and Nichols were "lily whites" recruited by a Middle Eastern terrorist cell that had been operating in the US.  The guy who pulled the initiator on the device in the Ryder was a former Iraqi Republican Guard turned ISI operative who was trained at Salman Pak in Iraq.

McVeigh insisted on this information being untouchable when he did his interview with 60 minutes.

The Middle Eastern subjects were seen by scores of eye witnesses, to include lawyers who worked in the US Attorney's Office across the street, the Cactus Motel cleaning lady and manager, people in the Federal Building before the bomb detonated, people who saw the men interacting with different business owners in OKC, and the people who lived where the spray-painted yellow Mazda truck was ditched.

Read The Third Terrorist, by Jayna Davis if you want more insight into what really went on with that case.

You were already listed for the ARFcom account and being a gun owner. Also, if you ever voted Republican....
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:10:16 AM EDT
[#35]
More info on Yeakey in this documentary:

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:10:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

I read that book a few years ago. I've doubted the official story ever since.

Most conspiracy theories are BS. Sometimes, there really is something to it. I don't know what all happened with OKC but I'm pretty sure it's not what they told us. It may not be the full blown conspiracy that Davis lays out, but it was something . . .

I could see it being something as simple as the fact that the FBI was onto the plot and were going to follow it right up to the point RIGHT BEFORE it actually happened but somehow the they got their dates mixed up . . . "Oh, that was TODAY? I thought that was going to happen next week . . . Opps!"
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:26:25 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

That's quite an accusation to make, when you know nothing about me.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:30:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Most conspiracy theories are BS. Sometimes, there really is something to it. I don't know what all happened with OKC but I'm pretty sure it's not what they told us. It may not be the full blown conspiracy that Davis lays out, but it was something . . .

I could see it being something as simple as the fact that the FBI was onto the plot and were going to follow it right up to the point RIGHT BEFORE it actually happened but somehow the they got their dates mixed up . . . "Oh, that was TODAY? I thought that was going to happen next week . . . Opps!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's unlikely that the complete story of 9/11 or the OKC bombing, or the first world trade center bombing or many others will ever be told.  Law enforcement and intelligence agencies do keep secrets, and they do so for a whole host of reasons.  The stories that people spin from the fact that we haven't been told every detail of every investigation in history, complete with named sources, methods of intelligence collection, and videos and pictures of the bad guys doing what they did, are, as this thread continues to demonstrate, outlandish.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:41:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
but do you have any concept of how MANY people would have to know in order to keep the  FBI and ATF agents out of the office?
View Quote

You can't really lack all imagination, can you?

IF someone wanted to keep certain employees out of the office that day he wouldn't tell them to stay home because the place was going to be bombed.  
He would arrange for them to be out of the office for other reasons. There are dozens of different legitimate reasons for someone to be elsewhere (meetings, conferences, etc.), certainly enough that they wouldn't all be given the same one. They would never know what happened and would feel they were very lucky, once they got over survivor's guilt. They would not have to be part of a plot and wouldn't have any information to keep secret.
I have no idea whether there is more to this story than meets the eye, but the standard " It couldn't have happened that way. The government can't keep secrets." response has worn so thin most of us can see through it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:42:06 AM EDT
[#40]
lets not forget Bob Ricks and Frank Keating, both key players that would be needed in the most important positions of Oklahoma government.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:42:10 AM EDT
[#41]
I remember when the shit first went down. Maybe the tinfoil is too tight? Maybe not.

Reports of 2 explosions or more (Heard this the first day or two then explained away as seizmic echoes or some BS, then silence on that subject)

No ATF in the building with reports of them bringing in lots of 'Packages' prior to that day.

The quickness of the execution.

The incredibly quick raising of the building and the rubble being moved to a site with armed guards and barbed wire fences.

And of course Herr Klinton jumping on the 'right wing' almost immediately after.

Too much 'funny' stuff surrounding the whole affair.

Never trust your government, folks. It wouldn't have been the first 'manufactured crisis, US guns into mexico, flood of illegals, etc.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:42:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It's unlikely that the complete story of 9/11 or the OKC bombing, or the first world trade center bombing or many others will ever be told.  Law enforcement and intelligence agencies do keep secrets, and they do so for a whole host of reasons.  The stories that people spin from the fact that we haven't been told every detail of every investigation in history, complete with named sources, methods of intelligence collection, and videos and pictures of the bad guys doing what they did, are, as this thread continues to demonstrate, outlandish.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The complicity of the federal government in murdering innocents is a well established fact.  To deny that is outlandish.
The ghost of Brian Terry calls bullshit on your viewpoint.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:44:51 AM EDT
[#43]
I never knew this theory. Too young to notice I suppose. Definitely changes a lot of things.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:45:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bottom line....Timothy McVeigh was definately responsible....but he wasn't a "loner" and he had help and training that had ties to Islamic militants.  Doesn't say he subscribed to that....but it was where he received the help from (Phillipines) that had common interests.

I'd never be surprised to learn White Supremacist types and Islamic radicals would work together. Hell, the Nazis used Islamic types during WWII, so the precedent and common interests are there.

In all probability, a White Filipino...
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:55:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Really?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really?

Your posts tell it all.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:07:06 AM EDT
[#46]
FWIW, here is a list of the known victims.

http://www.okcbombing.net/

There is another victim who is unknown. A leg wearing cammies belonging to a black female was found in the debris.
The debris was removed to east of the city onto property owned by Oklahoma County. A sniper was posted on the debris day and night to shoot possums scavenging through the debris. They were shot, then dissected by coroners looking for any human flesh they may have found in the debris. Extraordinary efforts were made to account for any and all victims caught in the bombing.
I'm not sure how many buildings were damaged in the blast but i am pretty positive 10 or so were destroyed.
The seismographs at research stations in Norman OK at OU recorded two ground disturbances, one immediately after the first, at 9:03 that morning.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:11:11 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I remember an early report of a limb found in the ruins that they did not have a matching body for and that story went away . I am sadly convinced our government lies about everything and is basically doing whatever the fuck the powers in charge want with no penalties .
View Quote

I remember that, and I was in 6th grade at the time.  A leg clad in woodland camo.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:11:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The complicity of the federal government in murdering innocents is a well established fact.  To deny that is outlandish.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ghosts of 168 victims and many others who died early because of the OKC Bombing are screaming from their graves for justice to be served to John Doe II.
There is more to this story the government will never tell.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:14:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'd never been exposed to this information,, thank you very much
for the enlightenment. Our Government, is so incurably corrupt.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd never been exposed to this information,, thank you very much
for the enlightenment. Our Government, is so incurably corrupt.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:17:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just a guy from Oklahoma, but she looks pretty damn Filipino to me, well that and her family is in high ranking positions of Abu Sayyaf.
to my knowledge, other than the stop at Elohim City they were not regarded as White Supremecists or Aryan.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top