BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:43:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Too many witnesses saw a white van being used as a transport for the DC snipers.  Or are all those news reports a figment of my imagination?

You see how this works?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[b]NO!!! IT'S BEING DERAILED!!!  THE GOVERNMENT HAS HIRED MULTIPLE PEOPLE TO TARGET ONLINE DISCUSSIONS OF THE OKC BOMBING AND MAKE SURE THE TRUTH IS NEVER FOUND OUT!!!!

Or maybe some of us are trying to be objective, nahh, that couldn't be it.

They are here all right!  
The white van post was just giving them the chance to use the tin foil sword.
It is a fact John Doe Ii exists and the government seemingly doesn't want him found.
Find out why and you will most likely find John Doe II.

No, it's not, especially that red part.  You want it to be a fact.  That's not the same as it being one.

Deny, deny, deny.
Sorry, but John Doe II was in the truck with McVeigh. Too many witnesses despite the missing videos.
Or are the missing and remaining edited videos a figment of my imagination?

Too many witnesses saw a white van being used as a transport for the DC snipers.  Or are all those news reports a figment of my imagination?

You see how this works?

Considering there are millions of white vans across the country, seeing a white van in the vicinity of a shooting is almost a certainty.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:07:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
And the CSA compound was raided on April 19, 1985.  

By the way, the "S" is for "Sword," not "Shield."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been told by people I trust that the original target wasn't OKC, but Little Rock, AR.

Also check out the history of Richard Snell and the "Covenant, Shield and the Arm of the Lord". I grew up a few miles from a airstrip that was once operated by that group. Snell's execution was "coincidentally" the same day as the OKC bombing. The CSA had previous targeted the Murrah building.
And the CSA compound was raided on April 19, 1985.  

By the way, the "S" is for "Sword," not "Shield."

Cut me some slack, I was born in 1984 :)

Seriously though, their strip is still the longest in Boone County. It's fenced and guarded on the Missouri side, but I may or may not have explored it in high school. I lived about 4 miles from the lake. Lots of ammo cans and stuff still there in the block buildings. .223 blanks, too - maybe someone was doing MOUT training there in the late 90s?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:10:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Has it ever occurred to you that these members who surface to argue certain conspiracies may just see things differently? Plus, if I were going to spread disinformation for the government I certainly wouldn't self identify as being part of the LE and/or Mil community.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The trolls are here, no doubt. They surface in thread after thread on government misbehavior (for lack of a better term) in defense of the government.
This website has a huge public opinion weight and government agencies will do what they can to prevent righteous anger coming from here.
It is a smart thing to do.

Has it ever occurred to you that these members who surface to argue certain conspiracies may just see things differently? Plus, if I were going to spread disinformation for the government I certainly wouldn't self identify as being part of the LE and/or Mil community.

"Barney Style", "above your pay grade"...

It's pretty clear that someone thinks their theories are so clever and important that the government would actually pay someone (several someones, actually) to monitor this site just to discredit him and those like him.

This kind of whackjob hubris is exactly what makes threads like this so simultaneously interesting and utterly retarded at the same time.  We get all the moonbat stereotypes: the guy who claims to have inside information (conveniently unverifiable and devoid of source, of course), the "they're after us" types, and last (but not least, unless on the IQ scale) the "anyone who criticizes my hairbrained bullshit can't merely be calling bullshit, but must be working with the mysterious 'them' to discredit my ideas' guy.

Since they've been called out by name, I'm surprised Josh, Snips, and Shenanigunz haven't made more of their opinions known.  Then again, maybe they're just off-shift (government pay sucks and all)...
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:15:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

It's pretty clear that someone thinks their theories are so clever and important that the government would actually pay someone (several someones, actually) to monitor this site just to discredit him and those like him.

This kind of whackjob hubris is exactly what makes threads like this so simultaneously interesting and utterly retarded at the same time.  We get all the moonbat stereotypes: the guy who claims to have inside information (conveniently unverifiable and devoid of source, of course), the "they're after us" types, and last (but not least, unless on the IQ scale) the "anyone who criticizes my hairbrained bullshit can't merely be calling bullshit, but must be working with the mysterious 'them' to discredit my ideas' guy.

Since they've been called out by name, I'm surprised Josh, Snips, and Shenanigunz haven't made more of their opinions known.  Then again, maybe they're just off-shift (government pay sucks and all)...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The trolls are here, no doubt. They surface in thread after thread on government misbehavior (for lack of a better term) in defense of the government.
This website has a huge public opinion weight and government agencies will do what they can to prevent righteous anger coming from here.

Actually, barney style was my clever insult.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
SNIP.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.
Not one bit am I kidding you. You accused me of some tin foil theory I never espoused.

I only used the word theory, I never said anything about tinfoil. In fact, I even said that your theory seems plausible but it is not the official narrative so to the general public it remains just that, a theory.

At this point, you're just repeating yourself and not addressing my posts at all so I'm just going to assume that you actually believe a fair portion of this site's membership to be paid government employees.
That is huge increase in number from the three I named. Muddying the waters some more?

You call it muddying the waters, I'll call it an assumption based on you avoiding my direct questions about these "government trolls".

ETA: Ok, one last time, I'll break it down Barney Style.
1) Many here are not even attempting to refute your insistence that someone else was in the truck because, as near as I can tell, it's plausible.
2) However, your labeling of other posters as "government trolls" is distracting and lowers the credibility of your overall argument.

When they surface again and again, taking the side of the government by discrediting things like NSA snooping, it doesn't take a genius to decipher their hidden agenda.
As far as yourself, you have accused me spouting some bombing conspiracy when I didn't. You accused me of saying a much larger number than the three I named were trolls when I didn't.
I never said YOU were a troll but you could be, military or poliice. That wouldn't stop you from being a troll.
I'm sure you'll show up in defense of government malfeasance in the future if you are.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:25:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think he inderstood that. He is a bit slow on the uptake and seems to have attributed your barney statement to me.
Fortunately I believe most here are smarter than that.
[img]http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/icon_smile_cool.gif[/

ETA There were two in the bomb truck. It is not a theory.
John Doe II exists and went unpunished for his murderous acts.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:30:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

When they surface again and again, taking the side of the government by discrediting things like NSA snooping, it doesn't take a genius to decipher their hidden agenda.
As far as yourself, you have accused me spouting some bombing conspiracy when I didn't. You accused me of saying a much larger number than the three I named were trolls when I didn't.
I never said YOU were a troll but you could be, military or poliice. That wouldn't stop you from being a troll.
I'm sure you'll show up in defense of government malfeasance in the future if you are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
SNIP.

Not one bit am I kidding you. You accused me of some tin foil theory I never espoused.

I only used the word theory, I never said anything about tinfoil. In fact, I even said that your theory seems plausible but it is not the official narrative so to the general public it remains just that, a theory.

At this point, you're just repeating yourself and not addressing my posts at all so I'm just going to assume that you actually believe a fair portion of this site's membership to be paid government employees.
That is huge increase in number from the three I named. Muddying the waters some more?

You call it muddying the waters, I'll call it an assumption based on you avoiding my direct questions about these "government trolls".

1) Many here are not even attempting to refute your insistence that someone else was in the truck because, as near as I can tell, it's plausible.
2) However, your labeling of other posters as "government trolls" is distracting and lowers the credibility of your overall argument.

No one is defending "government malfeasance".

Most of those of us you call trolls are simply able to look at the world with our eyes open, have a significant amount of time dealing with the government and so understand how it works, and know your conspiracy theories don't hold any water.

You see something you don't understand, so you make up a story about how the government covered it up, the government hasn't dispatched the head of the FBI to come brief you personally on it so they must be hiding something!!  You collect conspiracy theories off the internet that make up stories about the government destroyed evidence, but there's no basis for that.  

You live in a fantasy world where all terrorism must have been carried out by Muslims wielding AK-47s and screaming Allahu Akbhar, because it's too terrifying to believe that people who share your ideology, wear the same kind of clothes you do, carry the same kind of guns you do, pray to the same god you pretend to pray to, and even have the same skin color you do and maybe even attend the same church you do, can go off the rails into crazy town too.  And by all the evidence, two of them did exactly that.

One might note that McVeigh and Nichols were both well known for their anti-government vitriol and love of conspiracy theories too...

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:34:51 PM EDT
[#8]
My hidden agenda has been deciphered?  So what is it?  
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:36:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Most of those of us you call trolls are simply able to look at the world with our eyes open, have a significant amount of time dealing with the government and so understand how it works, and know your conspiracy theories don't hold any water.

You see something you don't understand, so you make up a story about how the government covered it up, the government hasn't dispatched the head of the FBI to come brief you personally on it so they must be hiding something!!  You collect conspiracy theories off the internet that make up stories about the government destroyed evidence, but there's no basis for that.  

You live in a fantasy world where all terrorism must have been carried out by Muslims wielding AK-47s and screaming Allahu Akbhar, because it's too terrifying to believe that people who share your ideology, wear the same kind of clothes you do, carry the same kind of guns you do, pray to the same god you pretend to pray to, and even have the same skin color you do and maybe even attend the same church you do, can go off the rails into crazy town too.  And by all the evidence, two of them did exactly that.

One might note that McVeigh and Nichols were both well known for their anti-government vitriol and love of conspiracy theories too...

View Quote

Great trolling!
Draw a comparison with someone who wants John Doe II gutted slowly as equivalent to McVeigh and Nichols!
And you even imply John Doe II is a figment of my imagination!
Do you honestly think people are going to buy that?
Troll on, you are showing your colors.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:47:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Maybe their agenda isn't hidden, maybe they just don't believe in conspiracies? Who knows, maybe they are secretly in love with big government? It just amazes me that your first reaction is to label them as government employees rather than simply as people who have an opposing viewpoint.

I'm not sure where you are getting that. I first addressed you directly on page 9, I said nothing about you "spouting some bombing conspiracy" only that you had a different theory than the official story and that I was most interested in your "government trolls" accusations. Although now that I think about it, believing in government paid trolls is pretty conspiracy-ish. As to the second part, I didn't necessarily accuse you, I just used hyperbole to make my point because you were ignoring my questions regarding the nature of these "trolls". However, for the sake of clarity.... yes, you did only name three specific posters as government employees.

I wasn't saying that you accused me of being a troll, even though I am a veteran currently in law enforcement. I was referencing the fact that at least 2 of the 3 you accused were/are in the military and at least 1 was/is in law enforcement. Not a very good "cover" if you ask me. Also, I don't believe that I have defended government malfeasance, of which there is plenty, in this thread or any other. In fact, I'll reiterate the fact that I never even addressed your original argument.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
SNIP.

Maybe their agenda isn't hidden, maybe they just don't believe in conspiracies? Who knows, maybe they are secretly in love with big government? It just amazes me that your first reaction is to label them as government employees rather than simply as people who have an opposing viewpoint.

I'm not sure where you are getting that. I first addressed you directly on page 9, I said nothing about you "spouting some bombing conspiracy" only that you had a different theory than the official story and that I was most interested in your "government trolls" accusations. Although now that I think about it, believing in government paid trolls is pretty conspiracy-ish. As to the second part, I didn't necessarily accuse you, I just used hyperbole to make my point because you were ignoring my questions regarding the nature of these "trolls". However, for the sake of clarity.... yes, you did only name three specific posters as government employees.

I wasn't saying that you accused me of being a troll, even though I am a veteran currently in law enforcement. I was referencing the fact that at least 2 of the 3 you accused were/are in the military and at least 1 was/is in law enforcement. Not a very good "cover" if you ask me. Also, I don't believe that I have defended government malfeasance, of which there is plenty, in this thread or any other. In fact, I'll reiterate the fact that I never even addressed your original argument.

Responses in blue.

ETA: Just to be clear, I'm using hyperbole again and not actually accusing Josh, Shenaniguns, and Snips of being secretly in love with big government.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:53:45 PM EDT
[#11]
TL:DR - so did he just basically say, So yeah, everything points to my brother murdering innocent children not to mention the adults, but I want to know how he got beat up and them died!?

Who the flip cares, if that guy was involved that POS deserved every minute of what he got.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:58:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I doubt very many people here are followers of Christian Identity, though I could be wrong.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:20:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don't think he inderstood that. He is a bit slow on the uptake and seems to have attributed your barney statement to me.
[url]http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/icon_smile_cool.gif[/

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/icon_smile_cool.gif[/

Your intellect is truly dizzying. Please continue...
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:34:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Your intellect is truly dizzying. Please continue...
View Quote

I'm bleeding from all the conspiracies I've been accused of from saying the government has let John Doe II go unpunished.
I am slowing down so much from all the cuts maybe even you could keep up.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:52:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I doubt very many people here are followers of Christian Identity, though I could be wrong.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You haven't been paying attention then.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:09:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Really?

That's quite an accusation to make, when you know nothing about me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What color is the sky in your world?

http://i50.tinypic.com/2vaz75v.jpg

Ignore him. He is a paid government troll.

Really?

That's quite an accusation to make, when you know nothing about me.

The government does pay your salary so that part is right but I don't have any info proving that you live under a bridge.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:13:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I remember that, and I was in 6th grade at the time.  A leg clad in woodland camo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I remember an early report of a limb found in the ruins that they did not have a matching body for and that story went away . I am sadly convinced our government lies about everything and is basically doing whatever the fuck the powers in charge want with no penalties .

I remember that, and I was in 6th grade at the time.  A leg clad in woodland camo.

I generally try to have at least one spare leg in my desk at all times, I cut them off of hobos. One can never be to prepared you never know when you may need a spare leg.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:23:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No, they are government trolls. It is far more prevalent on the internet  than you want to believe. They are well trained in derailing a thread or defusing public opinion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not a troofer but people who believe everything the .gov tells them are naive or foolish.

Exactly.  It boggles the mind that ARFCOMers overwhelmingly loath the government...and don't trust them.  However, the minute you start asking questions about Shady Hook, OKC Bombing, 911, etc., they lose their fucking minds.  Must be lots of liberal trolls on this board.

No, they are government trolls. It is far more prevalent on the internet  than you want to believe. They are well trained in derailing a thread or defusing public opinion.

Son of a bitch you found me out, I'm a GS-14 gun forum trolling specialist working for U.S Cyber Command.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:33:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
How many people have been accused of being government trolls? 2? 3?

Lol you gotta love conspiracytard threads...
View Quote

Everyone that disagrees with any ridiculous conspiracy theory is a government troll, aren't you paying attention?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:34:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Everyone that disagrees with any ridiculous conspiracy theory is a government troll, aren't you paying attention?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many people have been accused of being government trolls? 2? 3?

Lol you gotta love conspiracytard threads...

And everyone that has the smallest question towards .gov is a troofer
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:36:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

That is evident to anyone who saw it happen or researched it except for sheeple and the occasional government troll who defends the government no matter what.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

snip

Leave out those two things and you have enough factual evidence that something shady was going on throughout the whole ordeal.

That is evident to anyone who saw it happen or researched it except for sheeple and the occasional government troll who defends the government no matter what.

Now you just wait one god damned second earlier we were all government trolls and now only some of us are, what the fuck? I want a little government troll icon next to my tank so everyone knows I'm a legit gov troll.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:57:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
So are any of the SPLC interns going to refute any of LRRPF52's posts or you just going to go after the easy pickings looney conspiracy theorists?
View Quote

I'm not an intern nor do I work for the SPLC, as you can see I'm a full fledged government troll put here to discredit the freedom warriors.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 3:20:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Where does one apply for such a position? I have a fair amount of spare time in my current job and I'm on the Internet a lot. I think I could be a government troll on the side without disrupting my normal routine much. I think I'd be good at it, too.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GS-5 to GS-7 position, unless they went to some form of pay banding. Not sure about percentages on duty, shift overlap or how overtime is handled.

Where does one apply for such a position? I have a fair amount of spare time in my current job and I'm on the Internet a lot. I think I could be a government troll on the side without disrupting my normal routine much. I think I'd be good at it, too.

USAjobs, we are part of obama's brown shirts and report directly to eric holder.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 3:24:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You called several members (Snips, Josh, Shenaniguns) government trolls after they challenged your theory of what happened in OKC. Sounds like a disagreement to me, however, that's not the issue as disagreeing is welcome on every discussion board where I've been a member. The issue is that you immediately resorted to applying the "government troll" label instead of having a discussion. This led me to probe you further on your "theory" because I am interested to see if you actually believe it or if it is just a convenient label that allows you to write off what they are saying.

And exactly what is my theory?
Except there were two men in the truck before the bomb went off.
Please quote my theory that I espoused in this thread to what really happened in OKC!
I know the bomb happened, I know people died, I know there were two men in the truck.
I wanted that emphasized no matter how hard the government trolls tried to detract from the fact that one murderer is free because the government is no longer looking for him.

I have bad news for you this site carries no public opinion weight and is only known to a very small subset of the shooting community.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 3:28:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Great trolling!
Draw a comparison with someone who wants John Doe II gutted slowly as equivalent to McVeigh and Nichols!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great trolling!

Did your parents have any children that lived?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:09:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Not my thread and I mean no offense to you personally.
But John Doe II has nothing to do with the DC snipers.
Dragging that into this thread gives the government trolls like Josh, Snips, Shenanigunz, etc the chance to distact from the fact the government did not do it's duty in serving justice to the killers of 168 Okies.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Were the DC snipers in a white van?  Plenty of people thought they saw a white van involved in the DC sniper case, but it was never involved.          

Not my thread and I mean no offense to you personally.
But John Doe II has nothing to do with the DC snipers.
Dragging that into this thread gives the government trolls like Josh, Snips, Shenanigunz, etc the chance to distact from the fact the government did not do it's duty in serving justice to the killers of 168 Okies.

The simple fact that you believe anybody who remotely disagrees with any portion of your theory is a "government paid troll" is pretty telling.  Kind of textbook delusional.

Do you think you are that important that the government actually pays people to troll you on an internet forum?

The stupid thing is I actually agree there could have been a John Doe II, yet you'll probably still call me a government troll for my previous two sentences.

Seek professional mental health services immediately, please.  Saying the shit you're saying immediately removes any credibility you may have had.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:12:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Normally I would agree, but as someone who lives next to the largest US concentration of Arabic Muslims, that picture skeeves the fuck out of me. The first thing I would expect these people to do if a Fatwah were issued is to start pulling people out of their cars as they commute to work, and that's EXACTLY what they look like.

I can't see a single reason why that officer would need to protect his identity while inspecting vehicles. Can you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm far more worried about the pic of a cop in plainclothes, with a balaclava on, holding an AR, and nothing to ID him as a cop that I can see, doing traffic stops.

He's got a vest on which appears to have a badge attached to it and possibly a banner (which typically has "POLICE" or "SHERIFF" on it) across the chest.

1. Right you are, I missed that.
2. I still think "Dude in jeans with a rifle and his face covered" is a bad direction to take law enforcement.

Their job is difficult enough without bozos like you criticizing what they wear.

Normally I would agree, but as someone who lives next to the largest US concentration of Arabic Muslims, that picture skeeves the fuck out of me. The first thing I would expect these people to do if a Fatwah were issued is to start pulling people out of their cars as they commute to work, and that's EXACTLY what they look like.

I can't see a single reason why that officer would need to protect his identity while inspecting vehicles. Can you?

Most likely he worked a UC detail or works in a job where UC is sometimes necessary.  You have to respond if you're really needed, but if some bad people you're "working with" don't know you're a cop, probably good to keep your face hidden when wearing a police vest.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:04:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I remember reading about the guy getting killed in the holding cell. Trentadue was tortured in his cell, and murdered. The question is by who.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never heard of this angle before. Questions are - where is the Secret Service video showing the passengers in the truck, and who beat this guys brother to death in a Fed holding cell ?

http://www.chron.com/news/us/article/Man-seeks-video-of-1995-Oklahoma-City-bombing-5649952.php
I remember reading about the guy getting killed in the holding cell. Trentadue was tortured in his cell, and murdered. The question is by who.

shouldn't be a hard crime to solve
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:22:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This sure make you wonder. Geezus. Our government has been immoral and corrupt for a long time. If we knew the truth of all the shit they had their hands in, we'd be sick. This country is unrecognizable from just my childhood, I wonder where we will be in 20 more years.
http://www.thegloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I prosecuted a guy that was in the same unit as McVeigh for years, including the first Gulf War.  I started looking into the unit's wartime events and history because of some sentencing issues (defendant claimed he was a war hero), and eventually ran into some REALLY strange roadblocks.  I.e., sealed records, missing transcripts and exhibits, and a senior FBI agent telling me (a federal prosecutor) to stop asking questions and let the issue drop.

This sure make you wonder. Geezus. Our government has been immoral and corrupt for a long time. If we knew the truth of all the shit they had their hands in, we'd be sick. This country is unrecognizable from just my childhood, I wonder where we will be in 20 more years.
http://www.thegloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills.gif

as if it hasn't alwasy been thus.

9 consipracies .gov covered up:
http://www.businessinsider.com/true-government-conspiracies-2013-12
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:34:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
how do they expect to get someone to do good trolling with only GS-7 pay?

View Quote

They probably only recruit "believers" in whatever their cause is.  Maybe even farm it out to characters like Primorski.
Look at some of the trolls that have been on this and other boards... They were doing it for free unless you count negative attention as pay.

What about AI programs? Could they be advanced enough to scour the web looking for content and then turn a human loose to meddle?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:06:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Upload it !

Upload it to Youtube.

At best, it'll have new factual info.

At worst, it'll be a HOOT!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In the mid 90's when I was in my mid teens the was a college radio station that a played punk and metal show that, in between songs, the host would talk about conspiracies, NWO, anti-2A/militia agendas, govt type topics.

I snuck into a gunshow to meet the host one day and he gave me a VHS tape about the OKC bombing. I remember it was made by the Montana Militia. This was before the internet was a common household item and conspiracies were mainstream. You had to know someone and network in person back then (shudder)

Was very cool at the time but since growing up Ive chalked it up to troofer bullshit.

Maybe I need to look back into it again.

Upload it !

Upload it to Youtube.

At best, it'll have new factual info.

At worst, it'll be a HOOT!

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:45:05 AM EDT
[#32]
A Utah lawyer suing the FBI over his public records request for surveillance videos from the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing says one of his witnesses backed out after being visited by government officials last week.

The Salt Lake Tribune reports Utah attorney Jesse Trentadue made the accusation Tuesday to U.S. District Judge Clark Waddoups during the second day of the trial.

Waddoups agreed with Trentadue that it was a serious matter and ordered lawyers representing the FBI to find out if anyone told John Matthews not to testify. The attorneys said they were unaware of what happened.

Trentadue says Matthews was set to testify about a government operation that had ties to the Oklahoma City bombing investigation.
View Quote

http://kgou.org/post/trentadue-claims-tampering-case-over-bombing-videos
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 10:21:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

USAjobs, we are part of obama's brown shirts and report directly to eric holder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

GS-5 to GS-7 position, unless they went to some form of pay banding. Not sure about percentages on duty, shift overlap or how overtime is handled.

Well, that won't do. Nevermind.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:38:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Now you just wait one god damned second earlier we were all government trolls and now only some of us are, what the fuck? I want a little government troll icon next to my tank so everyone knows I'm a legit gov troll.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

snip

Leave out those two things and you have enough factual evidence that something shady was going on throughout the whole ordeal.

I don't think you are a troll. Just a sheeple that wants to grow fangs on the internet.
There are lots more of those than the government trolls that attack with the "tin foil conspiracy club" just like anyone who dislikes Obama is called a racist by liberals.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:42:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I have bad news for you this site carries no public opinion weight and is only known to a very small subset of the shooting community.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You called several members (Snips, Josh, Shenaniguns) government trolls after they challenged your theory of what happened in OKC. Sounds like a disagreement to me, however, that's not the issue as disagreeing is welcome on every discussion board where I've been a member. The issue is that you immediately resorted to applying the "government troll" label instead of having a discussion. This led me to probe you further on your "theory" because I am interested to see if you actually believe it or if it is just a convenient label that allows you to write off what they are saying.

And exactly what is my theory?
Except there were two men in the truck before the bomb went off.
Please quote my theory that I espoused in this thread to what really happened in OKC!
I know the bomb happened, I know people died, I know there were two men in the truck.
I wanted that emphasized no matter how hard the government trolls tried to detract from the fact that one murderer is free because the government is no longer looking for him.

It is the largest gun forum on the internet and is NOT the bastion of 2A support it should be.
Just think what could be done if just 5% of the members here jumped on their Congressmen about the way veterans are being treated because of an organized effort made on this forum.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:43:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I don't think you are a troll. Just a sheeple that wants to grow fangs on the internet.
There are lots more of those than the government trolls that attack with the "tin foil conspiracy club" just like anyone who dislikes Obama is called a racist by liberals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

snip

Kind of like how anyone who disagrees with you is called a government troll?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:46:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys are just sheeple, not capable of being independent government trolls.
You need to go through the training.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:49:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

snip

Kind of stretching the three names I gave into a huge number?
You are always in these type threads, so you got named.
You really like to give lots of misinformation and derail threads. Lots of people here have caught onto it.

ETA Snips, is this your handbook? The Gentlemen's Guide to Forum Spies
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:51:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

You really like to give lots of misinformation and derail threads. Lots of people here have caught onto it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Backing up claims with lots of information is a bad thing now? Well, I guess that makes sense to a conspiracy theorist.  

I respond to people saying wrong/stupid things.  So who's derailing the thread, the guy who said something stupid or the guy correcting him?
I also find it amusing that you accuse others of derailing threads when you're the one who starts throwing 'govt trolls!!11!" accusations around in threads when people start disagreeing with you.  Seems like a pretty big derailment to me...
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 1:58:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Backing up claims with lots of information is a bad thing now? Well, I guess that makes sense to a conspiracy theorist.  

I respond to people saying wrong/stupid things.  So who's derailing the thread, the guy who said something stupid or the guy correcting him?
I also find it amusing that you accuse others of derailing threads when you're the one who starts throwing 'govt trolls!!11!" accusations around in threads when people start disagreeing with you.  Seems like a pretty big derailment to me...
View Quote

You should have ignored it and gone on. But you can't be too effective if people keep pointing you out.
I name three people as government trolls and you say I call anyone that disagrees with me a government troll?
Geez, is that all you got?????
I have kept up repetition and I think there is more than a consensus here.
The government didn't find John Doe II in the Oklahoma City Bombing and now seem to be losing evidence he existed on purpose.
Had to bring that back into focus.
Now back to calling me a conspiracy nut like you always fall back on.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:14:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Thx for all the arguing - it killed what was an interesting thread.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:17:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

GD wouldn't have it any other way.

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:33:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Snips and the other trolls were going to kill it anyway.
I live in OKC, I was at the bomb site within an hour of it going off.
One thing I know and so do many others in my city, there was a John Doe II.
For whatever reason, he went free and was not punished for what he did.
Why the government won't make him pay for the deaths of 168 Okies bothers many of us almost  as much as the deaths.
I only wish you have seen the destruction, taken in the noise and the smells, seen the suffering and fear on so many peoples' faces.
They drew names for 10 people to see McVeigh executed. They had hundreds of names to draw from.
John Doe II needs to die just like him. Why the government "lost" the evidence he existed, why they have harassed or ignored witnesses who saw him the truck, is a problem that shouldn't exist.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:46:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Why the government won't make him pay for the deaths of 168 Okies bothers many of us almost  as much as the deaths.
I only wish you have seen the destruction, taken in the noise and the smells, seen the suffering and fear on so many peoples' faces.
They drew names for 10 people to see McVeigh executed. They had hundreds of names to draw from.
John Doe II needs to die just like him. Why the government "lost" the evidence he existed, why they have harassed or ignored witnesses who saw him the truck, is a problem that shouldn't exist.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right, I wanted to kill this thread.  That's why I watched the thread for 7 pages, following the discourse, before correcting someone on something wrong.  Yes, that was clearly a surefire way to kill a thread.

In fact, if you look at the history of my posts in this thread, I initially corrected someone who was making a point about conspiracies (i.e. relevant to the thread), and then you jumped on me for derailing.  If you hadn't gone all paranoid, nothing would have come of it...  You are the one who derails threads with your delusions.

As for your repeated claim that the government let JDII when he should have been tried and executed, you still haven't shown any real, concrete information which would prove that a third person was guilty of being part of the bombing.  Maybe, just maybe, the government came to the same conclusion; that there wasn't any evidence that this guy you're so hot and heavy about was involved.  But no, in your mind it means the government is trying to hide something, that they took steps to "lose" evidence, all for some unspecified, but undoubtedly sinister gain.  
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 2:48:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Facts and reality often do put a damper on fiction and fantasy.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 3:53:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You should have ignored it and gone on. But you can't be too effective if people keep pointing you out.
I name three people as government trolls and you say I call anyone that disagrees with me a government troll?
The government didn't find John Doe II in the Oklahoma City Bombing and now seem to be losing evidence he existed on purpose.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But but but white van!  Eyewitnesses suck and it's totally the same.  

Just like blowing 4800 lbs of ANFO is totally the same as firing a five-pound cannister to destroy a beaver dam or lift a stump.  

Why do you hate America?

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:08:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm far more worried about the pic of a cop in plainclothes, with a balaclava on, holding an AR, and nothing to ID him as a cop that I can see, doing traffic stops.

He's got a vest on which appears to have a badge attached to it and possibly a banner (which typically has "POLICE" or "SHERIFF" on it) across the chest.

1. Right you are, I missed that.
2. I still think "Dude in jeans with a rifle and his face covered" is a bad direction to take law enforcement.

Their job is difficult enough without bozos like you criticizing what they wear.

Time to pull out your ACME Sarcasm Meter Tester.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:40:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whew, thought you were slippin' brother. Either that, or after your speech they threatened your family and got to you!
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 7:50:57 PM EDT
[#49]
To try to get this back on track, what are y'all's thoughts on the report/analysis from Brigadier General Partin?

"The media and the Executive branch reported that the sole source of the devastation was a single truck bomb consisting of 4,800 pounds of ammonium nitrate, transported to the location in a Ryder Truck and parked in front of the building. It is impossible that the destruction to the building could have resulted from such a bomb alone.

To cause the damage pattern that occurred to the Murrah building, there would have to have been demolition charges at several supporting column bases, at locations not accessible from the street, to supplement the truck bomb damage. Indeed, a careful examination of photographs showing the collapsed column bases reveals a failure mode produced by demolition charges and not by a blast from the truck bomb."

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 8:33:42 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

To try to get this back on track, what are y'all's thoughts on the report/analysis from Brigadier General Partin?

"The media and the Executive branch reported that the sole source of the devastation was a single truck bomb consisting of 4,800 pounds of ammonium nitrate, transported to the location in a Ryder Truck and parked in front of the building. It is impossible that the destruction to the building could have resulted from such a bomb alone.

To cause the damage pattern that occurred to the Murrah building, there would have to have been demolition charges at several supporting column bases, at locations not accessible from the street, to supplement the truck bomb damage. Indeed, a careful examination of photographs showing the collapsed column bases reveals a failure mode produced by demolition charges and not by a blast from the truck bomb."

I've always been fascinated by Partin's thoughts on this.

View Quote

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top